Welcome back everyone to another season of FFSCL! If anyone missed last season here is a description on what the league is about. For Fun's sake clan league is designed to remind everyone to have fun while we play this unbelievably competitive game that we all love. The goal is to create a league focused on enjoyment for players of similar skill levels to play and participate in not only the competitive 1v1’s but to have great times enjoying other for fun team games.
Each Clan must have a minimum of three active players to sign up, and I would recommend more. Please fill out your rosters by recruiting from the CPL and RSL discords. MMR will be capped at 1800 so please try to have an even mixture of players across the range of MMR. If you are not in a clan and want to participate, please join the discord server and ask around.
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ADZCrdJ
New information will be posted in this thread. Please join the server and indicate if you are a leader or captain. Sign-ups and rosters will be organized through the server.
How to Sign-Up:
Please sign up in the Sign-Up section in discord. (Name of Clan and Tag, Leaders/Captains, Roster of Players (Should have at least a minimum of 3 active Players)
Mysterious Gravity mG
Leaders: mG[Qu3eN] mG[Friendly]
Captains: mG[Qu3eN] mG[Friendly]
There is no Deadline for sign ups this season as long as your clan meets the requirements.
Line Ups will be released on every other Sunday
- Once Line-ups are released Players will have 2 weeks to set up a time to play their matches.
- Default time will be 21:00CEST/12:00PM PST every other Saturdays
- Clan matches will be selected by using a Swiss Round System
- Each Clan will play: (Matches will be BO3)
- Mystery Box
- Shakuras Temple
- Mystery Box
1- Special events will consist of either a 3v3BGH/Fastest/Hunters or a 2v2 Team Melee (Will be chosen by Admin)
-First week will be 2v2 Team Melee
- By signing up leaders, captains and players confirm that they have read and understood these rules and will obliged by them.
- Absolutely no cheating in any way or form is allowed
- No shit talking, trash talking, or anything to which will cause issues and drama.
- Players are not allowed to play in more than one 1v1 but are allowed to play in both the 2v2 and Special events games.
- KESPA Rules apply