• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:08
CEST 17:08
KST 00:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7313 users

[OSL] Tving OSL Grand Final - Page 19

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 374 Next
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
August 04 2012 06:08 GMT
#361
On August 04 2012 13:43 Fionn wrote:
General question to all: What was your first OSL finals?
+ Show Spoiler +



R.I.P Yarnc.

Jin Air.

I didn't have much interest in it. I wasn't going to go. But at the last minute, I decided, "well shit, I'm in Seoul anyway, nothing better to do on a Saturday evening."

So I went.

And that night, my life changed ;u;

Writer:o
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
August 04 2012 06:09 GMT
#362
On August 04 2012 14:25 RiceAgainst wrote:
Unfortunately, my first Brood War OSL Final will be my last Brood War OSL Final. There's very little that I regret in life, though I'm still quite young, but this has got to be one of them.

Doesn't need to be the last, you can watch VoDs of all of them!
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
August 04 2012 06:12 GMT
#363
On August 04 2012 13:43 Fionn wrote:
General question to all: What was your first OSL finals?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTbGSV0NOUM

R.I.P Yarnc.


Incruit OSL, Fantasy vs Stork

Batoo really made me love professional BW though ^_^
Writer
leperphilliac
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States399 Posts
August 04 2012 06:16 GMT
#364
I wish I can get hyped for this match but all I can feel is sadness =_=. It's only been ~4 years since I've followed BW yet it's already coming to an end.
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
August 04 2012 06:20 GMT
#365
--- Nuked ---
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
August 04 2012 06:24 GMT
#366
--- Nuked ---
ShiroKaisen
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1082 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 06:28:59
August 04 2012 06:27 GMT
#367
All the Star2 people getting into OSL for this one really makes me sad, 'cause it means there was an even bigger potential audience out there all along that just needed a way in...I mean, it's awesome that the audience is gonna be so big. I just wish that audience would be able to see another OSL after this one, once they realize what they've been missing this whole time.
Dame da na, zenzen dame da ze!
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
August 04 2012 06:32 GMT
#368
On August 04 2012 15:27 ShiroKaisen wrote:
All the Star2 people getting into OSL for this one really makes me sad, 'cause it means there was an even bigger potential audience out there all along that just needed a way in...I mean, it's awesome that the audience is gonna be so big. I just wish that audience would be able to see another OSL after this one, once they realize what they've been missing this whole time.


This is so true. I vaguely knew that the scene existed as I used to play BW in middle school but I never really had a chance to see how awesome it was.

I feel like this ending is premature. The game doesn't have to die, it still has a good following and is still a great game.. of course I say the same about quake 3 and look what happened there
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 06:36:18
August 04 2012 06:35 GMT
#369
On August 04 2012 13:43 Fionn wrote:
General question to all: What was your first OSL finals?
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTbGSV0NOUM


R.I.P Yarnc.

EVER OSL 2008 July vs BeSt

First pro BW I've ever seen live. Will never forget it. Next thing you know I got 15k posts here lol >.>
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
August 04 2012 06:37 GMT
#370
gogo fantasy, do it for broodwar
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
RLTY
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States965 Posts
August 04 2012 06:42 GMT
#371
Holy shit this is it guys
Nylan
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States795 Posts
August 04 2012 06:45 GMT
#372
On August 04 2012 14:03 N.geNuity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 13:48 ShadeR wrote:
On August 04 2012 13:43 Fionn wrote:
General question to all: What was your first OSL finals?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTbGSV0NOUM

R.I.P Yarnc.

My first was EVER 2009 Flash vs Movie.
+ Show Spoiler +




I wasn't sure if it was this or july vs best (july vs best first OSL I followed fully from prelims through whole tournament and first one I watched live), but then I looked up the set on katrina and flash bbs'd stork. I remember that


This, basically
BeSt/Pure/Canata/Calm - I believe in Doh Jae Wook
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
August 04 2012 06:48 GMT
#373
My first live final featured a guy playing a guitar in his underwear. I remember seeing one of those CRT-like TVs too.
☺
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
August 04 2012 06:57 GMT
#374
Go Jangbi!!! Do it for Stork's birthday!
"Start yo" -FlaSh
ShiroKaisen
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1082 Posts
August 04 2012 07:01 GMT
#375
So I'm just chilling here in my room when my roommate suddenly starts playing The Great Escape (Bacchus OSL 2008 OP) on her laptop. It's amazing how randomly you get reminded of BW.
Dame da na, zenzen dame da ze!
Taku
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada2036 Posts
August 04 2012 07:04 GMT
#376
On August 04 2012 12:43 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Streams

http://hd.ognp2p.gscdn.com/ognhdlive (VLC HD stream)
http://hd.ognp2p.gscdn.com/ognsdlive (VLC SD stream)
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/ESports TV (youtube stream)
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/OGN (English stream with Moletrap and TorcH with Supernovamaniac for translations)

I don't know about other streams, but these are the one that will 100% be available at all times(unless esportstv switches to "Go" or something :p).

Looks like the HD stream is down for obvious reasons lol.
When SC2 came for BW, I cried. Now LoL/Dota2 comes for SC2, and I laugh. \o/
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 07:05:21
August 04 2012 07:05 GMT
#377
On August 04 2012 15:35 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 13:43 Fionn wrote:
General question to all: What was your first OSL finals?
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTbGSV0NOUM


R.I.P Yarnc.

EVER OSL 2008 July vs BeSt

First pro BW I've ever seen live. Will never forget it. Next thing you know I got 15k posts here lol >.>


same with me, not in person but one of the first memories of a live bw event. that drone drill and that bisu face, unforgettable
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
August 04 2012 07:05 GMT
#378
BW has gotten so bad lately that I can't imagine this series being any good. I'll give it a miss.
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
August 04 2012 07:05 GMT
#379
On August 04 2012 16:05 J1.au wrote:
BW has gotten so bad lately that I can't imagine this series being any good. I'll give it a miss.


ok then. see you later?
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
August 04 2012 07:06 GMT
#380
Sick thread kiett!
If this is the end make the most of it. If the bw proscene is going down let it go down swinging. Watch it, be loud, whether at home, at a party, at the venue (you lucky person) or whereever else you may be. Go down shouting and screaming and enjoying this, (hopefully not) last big bw event. Get excited people, this may be our last memory of this brilliant game, lets make the most of it.
FANATASY FIGHTING!
JANGBI FIGHTING!
Here's to 5 of the best games bw has ever seen!
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 374 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1032
ComeBackTV 838
SteadfastSC753
TaKeTV 516
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex148
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 753
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex 148
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 4
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48908
Bisu 2058
Horang2 1198
EffOrt 1019
Soma 597
Hyuk 596
BeSt 533
Shuttle 492
Mini 480
Light 433
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
ZerO 198
Rush 184
Leta 88
Mong 79
firebathero 76
910 59
Snow 55
Pusan 46
Sexy 45
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 27
Bale 27
Aegong 27
Trap 26
Terrorterran 21
Rock 16
Shine 16
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7828
qojqva1241
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1298
Lowko472
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1220
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo433
Livibee203
Hui .196
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS131
XaKoH 129
KnowMe114
QueenE82
Mew2King78
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 24
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3269
Other Games
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 52m
Online Event
19h 52m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.