• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7658 users

[SPL] KT Rolster vs SK Telecom T1 - Page 94

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
November 10 2009 05:59 GMT
#1861
On November 10 2009 14:42 Warrior Madness wrote:
Wow. What a night. Probably some of the best games I've seen in a long time. As much as I hate fantasy, his first game was just fucking art. Violet vs Hyuk was incredible. Violet outplayed him in every sense of the word. When the DAs become standard, hopefully zero will be comfortably anticipating it . And that last game was just cherry on top. flash vs fantasy to top off a ridiculous set of games? Perrrfeeccttt. And flash totally raping fantasy? Even moorreee perfect! I'm really gonna miss SC when it's gone. It's nights like these!


well u said almost all i think right now... i just want to add some few words:

nal_ra will be proud, violet give us hope..

a new age its coming.
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 10 2009 06:01 GMT
#1862
That game was so one-sided, Hoejja shouldve just gg'ed eariler. Terrible Terrible Damage.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
SultanVinegar
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States372 Posts
November 10 2009 06:09 GMT
#1863
I think we just saw the pvz metagame shift in the 4th set.
I'm a Flash man.
sharkeyanti
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1273 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-10 07:29:26
November 10 2009 07:18 GMT
#1864
I am soooooooo sad I missed my alarm to wake up for this match!!!

This was at the very least the most entertaining Proleague match of the season, and definitely one of the best I've ever seen.

Game 1: Ridiculous, one-sided, jaw-dropping stuff from (T)fantasy. That move around 15:00 was just genius when he faked for the 4 o'clock and went straight for the 5 o'clock. It was so purely effective, it looked like he only stimmed a few marines to make (Z)HoeJJa commit and then he stimmed the rest when he completed the fake. Also, his irradiates never, ever stopped. If the game went more than 10-15 seconds without an irradiate something felt wrong. The wraiths turned the game though, Hoejja just had no answer, Fantasy's timing was impeccable, and he kept zerg distracted so well with his dropships. He was also never threatened, the late game reinforcement with the tanks was perfectly timed. Hoejja didn't stand a chance. The nukes were some nice entertainment, their use made perfect sense too. There was no way zerg could attack. That was some great stuff.

Game 2: (P)Bisu played a lot like (P)Stork from a few days ago which he won against (Z)Killer. I say this because of the two-gate and the same zealot/mineral-tricking timing. Outsider is interesting that it allows Protoss a scout in the zerg's base in this fashion a minute or so before the first Corsair pops out. Bisu's play wasn't the best, and he also made just the one cannon back home. (Z)Luxury has been good in the proleague, and his sorta late hydra bust was well executed. Still I gotta say Bisu lost that game more than anything.

Game 3: Well, I guess it boils down to (P)BeSt having four bases so early. (T)Flash just didn't harass effectively and that was his downfall, he played too safely. Best is known for his macro, and Flash incorrectly guessed for Shuttle/Reaver before Observers. Flash's army also seemed a little vulture-heavy at the end, and he strayed too far from home as well. Gotta hand it to BeSt though, beating Flash is no small feat.

Game 4: The moment everyone was waiting for... that's right, Dark Archons actually work in PvZ. I thought that (Z)Hyuk had spotted the DA with his scourge when he was chasing a corsair, but I guess not because he really should not have let that maelstrom happen. I don't think we'll see many ZvPs with DAs. Still though, (P)Violet played a pretty nice game, showing good macro and troop movement. And IIRC, Violet pulled back his DTs when he realized he had enough ground force to hold off Hyuk to make that DA, which would obviously be pretty heads up. I was curious why Hyuk didn't go for any sort of pressure early despite his 9-pool (yes, 9-pool?). I also feel that Hyuk commited a bit strongly to tech. Going in to the match I was actually expecting Hyuk to take the match based on the recent ZvP play on HBR. It might just be that the maelstrom rattled our zerg player a little, almost like a mini-nuke.

Game 5: Guess what happens when Flash is a base up on you in a TvT? Yea, Fantasy's vultures didn't do squat and Flash's did. We had mirror builds for what seemed like forever, and in the end it looked like Flash had a better overall plan. I'll be honest I was a bit tired by the time I got to this game and I may have missed a few things; don't hurt me. Flash did commit to a fairly early armory, anticipating a drop that never came. Unfortunately for Fantasy he didn't know that and couldn't adjust accordingly.

I have to reiterate how great SKT1 v KT was, every match was worth watching. What was most exciting was the palpable drama in each game, the subtlety present in each players style, and the overall feel that this was a big time stage to play on. It reminded me of why I started watching Starcraft, and that shouting at the screen about a match that happened in South Korea at 4:30am today is totally worth it. We saw a lot of interesting SC: a lot of styles, some new stuff, nukes, and Bisu looking pretty damn average. I really hope this thread makes 100 pages.
Hi Mom
reincremate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China2216 Posts
November 10 2009 07:45 GMT
#1865
On November 10 2009 07:06 okum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2009 04:50 okum wrote:
I can't wait for the interviews. I want to hear everything about the maelstrom from the man himself.


I couldn't wait so I asked Google Translate.
Show nested quote +

Norimsu tonghaetneunde properly.
▲ ▲ myutal production risks and did not know you were gonna keoseeoro reconnaissance. But keoseeoro report to determine the path of risk myutal Observer underneath the spray. Dark Archon fact that I was afraid I'd have caught a flying risk myutal office. So I ate him delicious.

Damn straight he ate those mutas delicious.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
November 10 2009 08:33 GMT
#1866
On November 10 2009 16:18 sharkeyanti wrote:
I am soooooooo sad I missed my alarm to wake up for this match!!!

This was at the very least the most entertaining Proleague match of the season, and definitely one of the best I've ever seen.

Game 1: Ridiculous, one-sided, jaw-dropping stuff from (T)fantasy. That move around 15:00 was just genius when he faked for the 4 o'clock and went straight for the 5 o'clock. It was so purely effective, it looked like he only stimmed a few marines to make (Z)HoeJJa commit and then he stimmed the rest when he completed the fake. Also, his irradiates never, ever stopped. If the game went more than 10-15 seconds without an irradiate something felt wrong. The wraiths turned the game though, Hoejja just had no answer, Fantasy's timing was impeccable, and he kept zerg distracted so well with his dropships. He was also never threatened, the late game reinforcement with the tanks was perfectly timed. Hoejja didn't stand a chance. The nukes were some nice entertainment, their use made perfect sense too. There was no way zerg could attack. That was some great stuff.

Game 2: (P)Bisu played a lot like (P)Stork from a few days ago which he won against (Z)Killer. I say this because of the two-gate and the same zealot/mineral-tricking timing. Outsider is interesting that it allows Protoss a scout in the zerg's base in this fashion a minute or so before the first Corsair pops out. Bisu's play wasn't the best, and he also made just the one cannon back home. (Z)Luxury has been good in the proleague, and his sorta late hydra bust was well executed. Still I gotta say Bisu lost that game more than anything.

Game 3: Well, I guess it boils down to (P)BeSt having four bases so early. (T)Flash just didn't harass effectively and that was his downfall, he played too safely. Best is known for his macro, and Flash incorrectly guessed for Shuttle/Reaver before Observers. Flash's army also seemed a little vulture-heavy at the end, and he strayed too far from home as well. Gotta hand it to BeSt though, beating Flash is no small feat.

Game 4: The moment everyone was waiting for... that's right, Dark Archons actually work in PvZ. I thought that (Z)Hyuk had spotted the DA with his scourge when he was chasing a corsair, but I guess not because he really should not have let that maelstrom happen. I don't think we'll see many ZvPs with DAs. Still though, (P)Violet played a pretty nice game, showing good macro and troop movement. And IIRC, Violet pulled back his DTs when he realized he had enough ground force to hold off Hyuk to make that DA, which would obviously be pretty heads up. I was curious why Hyuk didn't go for any sort of pressure early despite his 9-pool (yes, 9-pool?). I also feel that Hyuk commited a bit strongly to tech. Going in to the match I was actually expecting Hyuk to take the match based on the recent ZvP play on HBR. It might just be that the maelstrom rattled our zerg player a little, almost like a mini-nuke.

Game 5: Guess what happens when Flash is a base up on you in a TvT? Yea, Fantasy's vultures didn't do squat and Flash's did. We had mirror builds for what seemed like forever, and in the end it looked like Flash had a better overall plan. I'll be honest I was a bit tired by the time I got to this game and I may have missed a few things; don't hurt me. Flash did commit to a fairly early armory, anticipating a drop that never came. Unfortunately for Fantasy he didn't know that and couldn't adjust accordingly.

I have to reiterate how great SKT1 v KT was, every match was worth watching. What was most exciting was the palpable drama in each game, the subtlety present in each players style, and the overall feel that this was a big time stage to play on. It reminded me of why I started watching Starcraft, and that shouting at the screen about a match that happened in South Korea at 4:30am today is totally worth it. We saw a lot of interesting SC: a lot of styles, some new stuff, nukes, and Bisu looking pretty damn average. I really hope this thread makes 100 pages.


Erm, nice that you're taking the time to write out such a detailed analysis, but it's missing some details.

Bisu lost game 2 because Lux had a very very well timed muta attack. Bisu got caught with his pants down in the main, was forced to spend gas building goons/corsairs instead of tech, lost a TON of minerals trying to spam cannons which meant less zealots, and then was woefully behind in army when Lux pushed in with the mass hydras. The reason he wasn't ready for the muta attack was he expanded aggressively getting that mineral only AND his nat, therefore he was a bit short on money for cannons as he had to protect 3 different bases and mass enough army to guard against a hydra break. Also, it wasn't a "sorta-late hydra bust." It was a tech switch that was timed after Lux did the damage he needed to do with his mutas. Bisu lost due to his greedy build order and Lux's well executed response to seeing Bisu go for 2 expos. It was a failure of strategy rather than Bisu's actual control in game.

Game 3: Refer to IdrA's comment. Flash sacrificed eco to try for a timing window with mass facs on 3 base. Best closed that window down and Flash was behind in eco/army for rest of game.

Game 4: It was all about Violet's timing of speed zeals to knock on Hyuk's door and delay the hydras pinging away at the forge. Then he got obs in time to stop the lurker siege and continued to use extremely good obs movement along the ridges to watch for the mutas. He saw the mutas from a mile away and that's why the DA was able to maelstrom so cleanly. It was definitely Violet's smart timing and observer usage that won this game.

Game 5: Flash went 3-fac on tank/gol and got a third gas expo and didn't waste minerals on a fuckton of vultures. Fantasy opted for control of the middle by going 5-fac mass vults and mines everywhere. Fantasy wanted the 6 o'clock and 5 o'clock so he could protect those bases while holding the mid and forcing Flash to defend his south base. Flash's much earlier gas meant he had way more tanks and could go for dropships much sooner than Fantasy could.

Fantasy was relying on his vultures/mines to control the map and Flash just flew right over that shit. Key mistakes for fantasy was going both 5-fac mass vults AND going for mineral expos first. There was just a nice window where Flash was way ahead in gas and he exploited it to the fullest by going for a lot of the gas heavy units. Fantasy's mass vults and mines were negated mostly by Flash harassing the 5 o'clock base then sweeping thru the mid with scans and dropship rape while Fantasy was preoccupied and spread out trying to hold that long stretch of bases in the south. Fantasy got read like a book.
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-10 11:20:22
November 10 2009 09:52 GMT
#1867
On November 10 2009 01:36 alffla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2009 01:24 NovaTheFeared wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]


I think one reason it's T favored is that there is a small area that controls access to 4 bases and it's a short distance from there to the corresponding location on whatever side of the map your opponent's bases are.


nice observation!

its pretty intersting that + Show Spoiler [CJ MBC spoiler] +
effort was sent out vs light, and also managed to win in that game!

now that you pointed this feature of the map out, it reminded me of how light could expand twice along the right edge during mid game.. i was like wtf how come he can do that O_O

+ Show Spoiler [CJ MBC] +
I think it was pretty hard for him to do that, and I think it's pretty impractical to do so because:
1. Muta's can just go around mineral line hopping and you'll need to invest on defense, thus, putting you behind on tech and maybe behind on eco because the Zerg can expand all over the place knowing that you're chasing those mutas (e.g. Savior)
2. As seen in the game, Lurkers. Light expected muta's but he was attacked with Lurkers that threw him a bit off balanced because he had no tanks at that moment and he had to put down bunkers - which put his eco behind and everything else followed.

Light double expanded on the right side of the map thinking that it Effort was actually sacrificing economy on those lurks but in truth, effort started to put down hatcheries on expansions. After tanks came out, light knew he was behind and needed to expand and harass. He expanded, yes, but by that time, Effort was simply massing lurk lings to run around and kill expo attempts and flank the undersized terran army. Light's expansion got delayed which meant weaker eco which eventually lead to late dropship harass (an attempt was actually killed by scourges when the camera focused on his FP) and everything fell apart.

To be honest Effort's lukers felt like Saviors mutalisks.

edit: It would also be difficult to do that because there's another choke on top of what Nova encircled and that can be a problem because you might have to overextend an undersized army just to hold and wait for your three expansions to kick in your economy.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
Hazard
Profile Joined September 2009
Norway594 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-10 14:20:04
November 10 2009 14:12 GMT
#1868
Well Jaedong has ZvZ, Flash has TvT and Bisu has PvP that are strongest in SC. Maybe coach wanted to give FanTasY a chance cuz of his good game and Bisus' loss but Flash lost a game also and still gets an Ace Match.

All games were interesting and good to see Best breaking his loosing streak. Hope Canata wins his next game also.
"Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
sharkeyanti
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1273 Posts
November 10 2009 14:13 GMT
#1869
On November 10 2009 17:33 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2009 16:18 sharkeyanti wrote:
I am soooooooo sad I missed my alarm to wake up for this match!!!

This was at the very least the most entertaining Proleague match of the season, and definitely one of the best I've ever seen.

Game 1: Ridiculous, one-sided, jaw-dropping stuff from (T)fantasy. That move around 15:00 was just genius when he faked for the 4 o'clock and went straight for the 5 o'clock. It was so purely effective, it looked like he only stimmed a few marines to make (Z)HoeJJa commit and then he stimmed the rest when he completed the fake. Also, his irradiates never, ever stopped. If the game went more than 10-15 seconds without an irradiate something felt wrong. The wraiths turned the game though, Hoejja just had no answer, Fantasy's timing was impeccable, and he kept zerg distracted so well with his dropships. He was also never threatened, the late game reinforcement with the tanks was perfectly timed. Hoejja didn't stand a chance. The nukes were some nice entertainment, their use made perfect sense too. There was no way zerg could attack. That was some great stuff.

Game 2: (P)Bisu played a lot like (P)Stork from a few days ago which he won against (Z)Killer. I say this because of the two-gate and the same zealot/mineral-tricking timing. Outsider is interesting that it allows Protoss a scout in the zerg's base in this fashion a minute or so before the first Corsair pops out. Bisu's play wasn't the best, and he also made just the one cannon back home. (Z)Luxury has been good in the proleague, and his sorta late hydra bust was well executed. Still I gotta say Bisu lost that game more than anything.

Game 3: Well, I guess it boils down to (P)BeSt having four bases so early. (T)Flash just didn't harass effectively and that was his downfall, he played too safely. Best is known for his macro, and Flash incorrectly guessed for Shuttle/Reaver before Observers. Flash's army also seemed a little vulture-heavy at the end, and he strayed too far from home as well. Gotta hand it to BeSt though, beating Flash is no small feat.

Game 4: The moment everyone was waiting for... that's right, Dark Archons actually work in PvZ. I thought that (Z)Hyuk had spotted the DA with his scourge when he was chasing a corsair, but I guess not because he really should not have let that maelstrom happen. I don't think we'll see many ZvPs with DAs. Still though, (P)Violet played a pretty nice game, showing good macro and troop movement. And IIRC, Violet pulled back his DTs when he realized he had enough ground force to hold off Hyuk to make that DA, which would obviously be pretty heads up. I was curious why Hyuk didn't go for any sort of pressure early despite his 9-pool (yes, 9-pool?). I also feel that Hyuk commited a bit strongly to tech. Going in to the match I was actually expecting Hyuk to take the match based on the recent ZvP play on HBR. It might just be that the maelstrom rattled our zerg player a little, almost like a mini-nuke.

Game 5: Guess what happens when Flash is a base up on you in a TvT? Yea, Fantasy's vultures didn't do squat and Flash's did. We had mirror builds for what seemed like forever, and in the end it looked like Flash had a better overall plan. I'll be honest I was a bit tired by the time I got to this game and I may have missed a few things; don't hurt me. Flash did commit to a fairly early armory, anticipating a drop that never came. Unfortunately for Fantasy he didn't know that and couldn't adjust accordingly.

I have to reiterate how great SKT1 v KT was, every match was worth watching. What was most exciting was the palpable drama in each game, the subtlety present in each players style, and the overall feel that this was a big time stage to play on. It reminded me of why I started watching Starcraft, and that shouting at the screen about a match that happened in South Korea at 4:30am today is totally worth it. We saw a lot of interesting SC: a lot of styles, some new stuff, nukes, and Bisu looking pretty damn average. I really hope this thread makes 100 pages.


Erm, nice that you're taking the time to write out such a detailed analysis, but it's missing some details.

Bisu lost game 2 because Lux had a very very well timed muta attack. Bisu got caught with his pants down in the main, was forced to spend gas building goons/corsairs instead of tech, lost a TON of minerals trying to spam cannons which meant less zealots, and then was woefully behind in army when Lux pushed in with the mass hydras. The reason he wasn't ready for the muta attack was he expanded aggressively getting that mineral only AND his nat, therefore he was a bit short on money for cannons as he had to protect 3 different bases and mass enough army to guard against a hydra break. Also, it wasn't a "sorta-late hydra bust." It was a tech switch that was timed after Lux did the damage he needed to do with his mutas. Bisu lost due to his greedy build order and Lux's well executed response to seeing Bisu go for 2 expos. It was a failure of strategy rather than Bisu's actual control in game.

Game 3: Refer to IdrA's comment. Flash sacrificed eco to try for a timing window with mass facs on 3 base. Best closed that window down and Flash was behind in eco/army for rest of game.

Game 4: It was all about Violet's timing of speed zeals to knock on Hyuk's door and delay the hydras pinging away at the forge. Then he got obs in time to stop the lurker siege and continued to use extremely good obs movement along the ridges to watch for the mutas. He saw the mutas from a mile away and that's why the DA was able to maelstrom so cleanly. It was definitely Violet's smart timing and observer usage that won this game.

Game 5: Flash went 3-fac on tank/gol and got a third gas expo and didn't waste minerals on a fuckton of vultures. Fantasy opted for control of the middle by going 5-fac mass vults and mines everywhere. Fantasy wanted the 6 o'clock and 5 o'clock so he could protect those bases while holding the mid and forcing Flash to defend his south base. Flash's much earlier gas meant he had way more tanks and could go for dropships much sooner than Fantasy could.

Fantasy was relying on his vultures/mines to control the map and Flash just flew right over that shit. Key mistakes for fantasy was going both 5-fac mass vults AND going for mineral expos first. There was just a nice window where Flash was way ahead in gas and he exploited it to the fullest by going for a lot of the gas heavy units. Fantasy's mass vults and mines were negated mostly by Flash harassing the 5 o'clock base then sweeping thru the mid with scans and dropship rape while Fantasy was preoccupied and spread out trying to hold that long stretch of bases in the south. Fantasy got read like a book.


Dig man, thanks for your notes. I didn't read any of the thread, so I was unaware of IdrA's comments (probably a good guy to refer to, ya know). I'm sad I didn't think better about Lux-Bisu, I was plain wrong.
Hi Mom
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 11 2009 01:56 GMT
#1870
Missed the livestream and didn't read all of this massive 94 pages of LR thread (although I read those lengthy review above in page 93/94), watched the VODs and WOW so many excellent games.
[TLMS] REBOOT
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
November 11 2009 02:23 GMT
#1871
On November 09 2009 22:24 SilverSkyLark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2009 22:13 nayumi wrote:
Damn I hate Flash for robbing us off the 100 page of awesomeness ... Only if SKT had won the game, SKT fans would have made it 100 for sure ...

to KTR fans: IT'S YOUR DUTY NOW! DO IT!

We still have the morning for the other half of the world to discuss....

but I don't know about discussing Flash's games though. Flash vs Fantasy looked like a low level game for me based on the LRs.

It's been 2 days. The other half of the world sucks imo ...
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
November 11 2009 04:48 GMT
#1872
damn that was a good match
posting on liquid sites in current year
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
November 11 2009 12:01 GMT
#1873
On November 11 2009 11:23 nayumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2009 22:24 SilverSkyLark wrote:
On November 09 2009 22:13 nayumi wrote:
Damn I hate Flash for robbing us off the 100 page of awesomeness ... Only if SKT had won the game, SKT fans would have made it 100 for sure ...

to KTR fans: IT'S YOUR DUTY NOW! DO IT!

We still have the morning for the other half of the world to discuss....

but I don't know about discussing Flash's games though. Flash vs Fantasy looked like a low level game for me based on the LRs.

It's been 2 days. The other half of the world sucks imo ...

Blame the games...hahaha..
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
November 11 2009 12:07 GMT
#1874
On November 08 2009 20:44 MrHoon wrote:
imo, flash and bisu will both drop their games

what a shitfest that would be

haha I knew this would happen
dats racist
MrHickoryHam54
Profile Joined January 2009
United States208 Posts
November 11 2009 13:57 GMT
#1875
flash won the ace match, though. thats good enough
2009-10 Proleague MVP: Doctor.K_PsP
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
November 11 2009 14:10 GMT
#1876
This was an amazing series! Games 1, 4, and 5 were especially awesome.

BTW: Is this the closest pre-match poll ever?
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
November 12 2009 14:56 GMT
#1877
On November 09 2009 21:41 Abyzou wrote:
I don't even understand why I like Fantasy.

Someone care to remind me?

As I recall he was supposed to be Boxer's prodigy. But I haven't seen him do something truly great in a long, long time, it feels like.


He's good at following order from Boxer & OOV, and somehow getting credits for their strategy. He falls apart when he goes against S-class that does something unorthodox. If Fantasy had Boxer's mind, he would be called Flash .
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
thestool91
Profile Joined August 2007
672 Posts
November 14 2009 07:11 GMT
#1878
just curious, is tempest on the ktf line up anymore?
the dreamer, mantoss, storm zerg, the cowboy, the spark terran, the ultimate weapon...what more can i say? GO KTF
Prev 1 92 93 94
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7218
StarCastTV_EN109
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3962
Jaedong 1351
EffOrt 1088
actioN 1064
Soma 482
Horang2 461
BeSt 443
Killer 336
Pusan 244
ZerO 166
[ Show more ]
Stork 159
Zeus 102
soO 93
Rush 78
HiyA 66
Shinee 36
Bale 29
Mong 27
Sharp 26
Terrorterran 20
NaDa 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
ToSsGirL 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2559
XaKoH 326
Counter-Strike
edward44
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes924
WinterStarcraft831
Other Games
gofns45424
singsing1295
olofmeister1280
ceh9556
Livibee197
Pyrionflax148
ArmadaUGS44
byalli6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick550
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream399
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1730
• Rush1359
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.