• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12386 users

! [G] Stylish's FPVods [06-10 Update] - Page 72

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 76 Next
SCB.Demonhart
Profile Joined January 2010
Moldova5 Posts
May 21 2010 12:45 GMT
#1421
Thank you for all Stylish, i really hope you will stay in BroodWar. U are uor sensey, we cant without you !!!
STYLISH, im your fan, you helped me so much o/
beenizzle
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States141 Posts
May 21 2010 16:09 GMT
#1422
hi, i just played a game tvz where my opponent went 2 hatch muta for a few seconds and went quick hive while taking a 3rd and then transitioning into ultra/ling very fast. ive read that a counter to two base ultralisk is to use dropships but he had muta out so i dont think dropship was viable plus it really wasnt 2 base it was just a late 3rd. my guess is i shouldve takin out his 3rd instead heading towards his natural where i got muta/ling'd to death..
yesterday came suddenly
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-21 17:11:44
May 21 2010 17:10 GMT
#1423
Beenizzle, there is a specific way to play vs fast ultra builds. Flash has shown us some really good soft counters for it.

Watch Flash vs Type-B on eye of the storm or Flash vs Jaedong on odd eye where he uses the strat.
It's basically SK terran, taking controll of midgame to take out the third and then from 8 raxes keeping constant macro and then go in for the kill when his ultralisk-count isn't so large yet.

You only need dropships if he has only two bases or islands with lots of sunkens, otherwise don't waste any units into dropships or multitask once you decide to move in for the kill. Use all your units from the 8rax macro to crush him as soon as you get 2-1 upgrades while using d-matrix on your front marines.

Usually you can see that he's going ultra by scanning or scouting an early evo chamber before spire. You should tech up to vessel on 2 rax and add two ports, then add 3 more rax and then 2 more for 8 total. I wish I had more specific details right now but I haven't played for a long time so I have forgotten the exact details...

This is vs 3hatch openings into ultra.
Usually people switch to ultra after opening 3hatch, if he uses 2hatch you can simply open same as TvZ recent flash build (in the opening post) and cut scv's after second scv from expansion to add 2 raxes and attack with he first group of 12marines~ 3medics~ forcing him to be protective with mutas while you reinforce with 4 rax worth of units.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
beenizzle
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States141 Posts
May 21 2010 19:40 GMT
#1424
On May 22 2010 02:10 StylishVODs wrote:
Beenizzle, there is a specific way to play vs fast ultra builds. Flash has shown us some really good soft counters for it.

Watch Flash vs Type-B on eye of the storm or Flash vs Jaedong on odd eye where he uses the strat.
It's basically SK terran, taking controll of midgame to take out the third and then from 8 raxes keeping constant macro and then go in for the kill when his ultralisk-count isn't so large yet.

You only need dropships if he has only two bases or islands with lots of sunkens, otherwise don't waste any units into dropships or multitask once you decide to move in for the kill. Use all your units from the 8rax macro to crush him as soon as you get 2-1 upgrades while using d-matrix on your front marines.

Usually you can see that he's going ultra by scanning or scouting an early evo chamber before spire. You should tech up to vessel on 2 rax and add two ports, then add 3 more rax and then 2 more for 8 total. I wish I had more specific details right now but I haven't played for a long time so I have forgotten the exact details...

This is vs 3hatch openings into ultra.
Usually people switch to ultra after opening 3hatch, if he uses 2hatch you can simply open same as TvZ recent flash build (in the opening post) and cut scv's after second scv from expansion to add 2 raxes and attack with he first group of 12marines~ 3medics~ forcing him to be protective with mutas while you reinforce with 4 rax worth of units.

thanks dude. currently watching flash vs type-b :D
yesterday came suddenly
doktorLucifer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States855 Posts
May 28 2010 13:18 GMT
#1425
I've been opening with 15cc a lot, and somtimes I lose to 2hat lings just as my CC is halfway done.

Is 15cc 15 depot then marine, scv unoptimal? I usually do it when I know for sure the Zerg is going 12hat, but sometimes it doesn't work out so well, and my natural is taken before I have enough marines to be able to secure it.

Is this problem largely solved by opening with a later CC?
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
May 28 2010 16:01 GMT
#1426
Post a replay and I might be able to help you more.
Usually I go for a 2suply before CC build. And the CC is then placed on 17-18.
With good scout and good third suply placement (in the natural to block off) you should be able to fend it off. I'll watch through your replay and tell you what to do
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Omgoodnessess
Profile Joined November 2009
United States61 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-28 20:50:13
May 28 2010 20:48 GMT
#1427
Hey stylish do you have an replays of you use Flash's 3 rax pressure build and the mutas just tr to backstab you instead of defending his third? Because I've been experimenting with this build a lot lately and when i move out (like u said) with 20 marines 4 medics and 1 firebat, 3 out of 4 zerg opponents I play try to backstab my base. Even if i put turrets up before factory, he usually tries to just bypass the turrets and completely rape my scvs since I only have like 4 marines and 1 medic out by then. So, i return home with my main army like u said in the thread, and leave like 6 marines to take out the third expo. However, my economy becomes absolutely horrible compared to him only losing a third because of the huge loss in scvs

I've gone through your TvZ pack for examples and out of the 3 rax replays, the ones u have that are backstabs are NewHeartHJ and Beeswax. In the Beeswax replay, you actually never reinforce ur army and use the first group of marines to take out expansions and leave the would be reinforcements behind to fight the mutas. I dont understand how you were sure that he would backstab you and left a control group of marines behind. In the NewheartHJ replay, when the guy spawned his mutas at 7:00, he got to ur base at 7:25ish and u had one more round of marines than i usually have because of slight delay. Plus he only sent 6 mutas at first instead of rallying all 9y mutas to ur base.

Im really lost in how to deal with backstabs, and i am wondering why not a lot of players try to backstab you in ur 3rax replays. I guess its because im playing with lower level players than you, mostly C players. Advice please? Btw assume Fighting Spirit in all situations
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
May 28 2010 20:58 GMT
#1428
On May 29 2010 05:48 Omgoodnessess wrote:
Hey stylish do you have an replays of you use Flash's 3 rax pressure build and the mutas just tr to backstab you instead of defending his third? Because I've been experimenting with this build a lot lately and when i move out (like u said) with 20 marines 4 medics and 1 firebat, 3 out of 4 zerg opponents I play try to backstab my base. Even if i put turrets up before factory, he usually tries to just bypass the turrets and completely rape my scvs since I only have like 4 marines and 1 medic out by then. So, i return home with my main army like u said in the thread, and leave like 6 marines to take out the third expo. However, my economy becomes absolutely horrible compared to him only losing a third because of the huge loss in scvs

I've gone through your TvZ pack for examples and out of the 3 rax replays, the ones u have that are backstabs are NewHeartHJ and Beeswax. In the Beeswax replay, you actually never reinforce ur army and use the first group of marines to take out expansions and leave the would be reinforcements behind to fight the mutas. I dont understand how you were sure that he would backstab you and left a control group of marines behind. In the NewheartHJ replay, when the guy spawned his mutas at 7:00, he got to ur base at 7:25ish and u had one more round of marines than i usually have because of slight delay. Plus he only sent 6 mutas at first instead of rallying all 9y mutas to ur base.

Im really lost in how to deal with backstabs, and i am wondering why not a lot of players try to backstab you in ur 3rax replays. I guess its because im playing with lower level players than you, mostly C players. Advice please? Btw assume Fighting Spirit in all situations

One of his two posted games vs progamers the zerg makes the mistake of not defending. The idea is if they don't defend with mutas, you should have enough to break their nat and kill them.
MIK Terran
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-28 21:55:14
May 28 2010 21:41 GMT
#1429
Omgoodnessess:
I usually follow a logic pattern when moving out.
  • I move out to force him into making sunkens when I get my first 2 medics and 1 firebat.
  • At the same time, I scout with an scv for expansions and place a bunker at my expansion.
  • These first units are moved in a direction towards his natural.
  • If his 3rd is close to his natural, or in a path that leads my units close to his natural, I will reinforce that army because then he will feel the threat of his natural being broken.
  • If his 3rd is far away from his natural he will not feel preassured by my units so I will only send the first group out to take care of it. Unless I gather some information of his units moving towards my first group I will not reinforce.

Its important to have a bunker up at your natural. It's a safe haven for marines to be able to reinforce turretlines at the natural. This will also make it safe for mutalisk+lings to break your front, so the only threat here is 9 mutalisks flying over your turrets and into your main.

If you pull all main scvs to the natural and at the same time move home with most of your forces while leaving some to take care of his third, you will likely not lose too many scvs. Since they will be pulled to the safe natural.
This means you will mine from 1 base for a while but without that many scv losses. While his 3rd is going down. Then when your forces are back home you can chase his mutalisks away and use scvs in your main again while your small troop on the map looks for a possible new expansion of his.

One way to insure that he will not be able to do too much damage, is to first place turrets close to your macroarea, the barracks, so that newly made marines +2-3 turrets can defend any mutalisks trying to attack there. If you move scvs quickly he will have to attack buildings with his mutalisks while your 3 barracks keep making units that will not be sniped because you have marines and turrets close by.

This is very important because it lets your marinecount grow while he is in your base until you have enough to attack his mutalisks instead of being sniped off one by one.
If you feel confident in fending off his mutalisks with mewly made marines you might not have to pull your army back to your base but instead threaten his natural even more, forcing him into not only losing his 3rd but also putting down more sunkens.

If he loses his third and doesn't get another one up quickly you will be ahead if he does this.

I'll look for more replays where I play this style for you to studdy.
GL
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Omgoodnessess
Profile Joined November 2009
United States61 Posts
May 28 2010 23:34 GMT
#1430
Thanx Stylish ^^
doktorLucifer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States855 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-31 05:38:29
May 31 2010 05:38 GMT
#1431
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=35531

Stylish, if you could provide some general tips, that'd be appreciated. (I'm at D/D+ level)

In the end, I think I never really had a problem with 2hat lings unless I was just not focusing. Either way, is there some trick to getting my vessels NOT SNIPED?

I believed I had rines on hold or attack ground, and those scourge just sniped them every time. My very last army was simply raped because I didn't pay attention/lost focus.
Omgoodnessess
Profile Joined November 2009
United States61 Posts
June 01 2010 23:28 GMT
#1432
On May 29 2010 06:41 StylishVODs wrote:
Omgoodnessess:
I usually follow a logic pattern when moving out.
  • I move out to force him into making sunkens when I get my first 2 medics and 1 firebat.
  • At the same time, I scout with an scv for expansions and place a bunker at my expansion.
  • These first units are moved in a direction towards his natural.
  • If his 3rd is close to his natural, or in a path that leads my units close to his natural, I will reinforce that army because then he will feel the threat of his natural being broken.
  • If his 3rd is far away from his natural he will not feel preassured by my units so I will only send the first group out to take care of it. Unless I gather some information of his units moving towards my first group I will not reinforce.

Its important to have a bunker up at your natural. It's a safe haven for marines to be able to reinforce turretlines at the natural. This will also make it safe for mutalisk+lings to break your front, so the only threat here is 9 mutalisks flying over your turrets and into your main.

If you pull all main scvs to the natural and at the same time move home with most of your forces while leaving some to take care of his third, you will likely not lose too many scvs. Since they will be pulled to the safe natural.
This means you will mine from 1 base for a while but without that many scv losses. While his 3rd is going down. Then when your forces are back home you can chase his mutalisks away and use scvs in your main again while your small troop on the map looks for a possible new expansion of his.

One way to insure that he will not be able to do too much damage, is to first place turrets close to your macroarea, the barracks, so that newly made marines +2-3 turrets can defend any mutalisks trying to attack there. If you move scvs quickly he will have to attack buildings with his mutalisks while your 3 barracks keep making units that will not be sniped because you have marines and turrets close by.

This is very important because it lets your marinecount grow while he is in your base until you have enough to attack his mutalisks instead of being sniped off one by one.
If you feel confident in fending off his mutalisks with mewly made marines you might not have to pull your army back to your base but instead threaten his natural even more, forcing him into not only losing his 3rd but also putting down more sunkens.

If he loses his third and doesn't get another one up quickly you will be ahead if he does this.

I'll look for more replays where I play this style for you to studdy.
GL



Im still really confused about reinforcing. I've watched almost all of your replays in ur TvZ New replay pack and in most of your 3 rax replays, after forcing him to make sunkens with first group, you reinforce and go straight towards his third regardless if its not close to his main ), and he tries to defend with mutas. Only in like 2 of the replays i mentioned before do you move out with only 1 control group of marines out of like 25 3 rax replays. And you also make about 4 turrets only after ur army moves out, so i feel that if he were to send 9 mutas to your main, ur scvs and base would get raped. Is it because of ur awesome gaming sense that you know if the zerg is going offense or defense? Or is there some indicator of it? I think the most obvious one would be the initial mutas engaging your 1st control group, and then obviously I will reinforce it. If its only 9 mutas and he decides to attak my first group, then i know he's offensive and i can use marine micro to drive them away and buy time for my reinforcements to come. However, some zergs like to pump like 9-12 lings with their mutas by cutting a few drones/delaying third, and when I realize he is offensive because this zerg army attacks my first group of marines, the control group is dead before my reinforcements arrive and the reinforcements cant engage the zerg army either because he lost almost nothing to my first control group. Then, im behind and forced to play defensively with my would-be reinforcements.

I dont know if this all makes sense to you, but basically i want to know how you would know if the zerg is offensive or defensive. I feel like the choice of reinforcing or not is a blind decision since if i reinforce and move towards his expo and the zerg is offensive, my main/scvs/eco will take heavy damage. And if i dont reinforce and he decides to be defensive, he can overwhelm the 1st group with almost no losses, leaving me to play defensive and him having a superior economy.
doktorLucifer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States855 Posts
June 02 2010 02:00 GMT
#1433
I'm not totally sure about this, but if your army can break into his base, he will lose more over any given period of time than you lose.

Think of how little zerg has in terms of buildings, in a destruction race, terran will just win.

And, if you can get even a few turrets up before his mutal arrives, you can still defend with a few mnm, unless he really knows exactly how little you have.
Gumper
Profile Joined May 2010
United States16 Posts
June 04 2010 04:02 GMT
#1434
On June 02 2010 11:00 Thesecretaznman wrote:
I'm not totally sure about this, but if your army can break into his base, he will lose more over any given period of time than you lose.

Think of how little zerg has in terms of buildings, in a destruction race, terran will just win.

And, if you can get even a few turrets up before his mutal arrives, you can still defend with a few mnm, unless he really knows exactly how little you have.


If the zerg scouts your backstab, he can easily make sunkens and the terran is completely screwed
Blyadischa
Profile Joined April 2010
419 Posts
June 06 2010 21:48 GMT
#1435
Hey, I saw that you're going to play again in the Who's Who thread. I hope you remember how to make FPVODS again.
JL_GG
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada249 Posts
June 12 2010 20:43 GMT
#1436
thx
og_slipknot
Profile Joined May 2010
Cuba14 Posts
June 20 2010 18:56 GMT
#1437
Hi, i`m a player from the Havana StarCraft League. I`m only have 14 years old. But, i play as a normal person .
I think this post so I can help improve my strategy TVZ, which is now applied more Mech, but there is something I fail, and as I have seen that this is a very active community, needed to hear his advice, applied in Mech Match Point, or Pholar Rapsody, I think these maps are not good for this strategy? If I am in error can be rectified, I'm noob, but with enough desire to play, I hope you can help me, I put the link to a replay of a game that just finished recently, I hope your critics,
Thanks
http://www.repdepot.net/download.php?type=rep&id=36216&name=Gu1sMo[NeT] vs MotherFucker.rep
Go iloveoOv
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
June 20 2010 22:21 GMT
#1438
On June 21 2010 03:56 og_slipknot wrote:
Hi, i`m a player from the Havana StarCraft League. I`m only have 14 years old. But, i play as a normal person .
I think this post so I can help improve my strategy TVZ, which is now applied more Mech, but there is something I fail, and as I have seen that this is a very active community, needed to hear his advice, applied in Mech Match Point, or Pholar Rapsody, I think these maps are not good for this strategy? If I am in error can be rectified, I'm noob, but with enough desire to play, I hope you can help me, I put the link to a replay of a game that just finished recently, I hope your critics,
Thanks
http://www.repdepot.net/download.php?type=rep&id=36216&name=Gu1sMo[NeT] vs MotherFucker.rep


i watched ur rep, and i think u need to watch stylish vods first.. ur mechanics are nice, but u need to think about your main strategy and basic economic concepts.. ur expo was delayed too much!! invest in mines and speed its risky because your tech was delayed, but the first reason of your lose was not paying attention to scouting and your lack of economy. Try to put pressure with less tech and invest in expo before, then go mass and tech and work in your timings. Stylish VODs are the best terran material ever.. check it out!!
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
June 20 2010 22:50 GMT
#1439
I'm sorry I cannot watch any replays during summer.
I don't have starcraft and can't get it on this computer.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
og_slipknot
Profile Joined May 2010
Cuba14 Posts
June 21 2010 03:46 GMT
#1440
Go iloveoOv
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10754
FanTaSy 1684
Hyuk 816
Horang2 564
BeSt 425
Pusan 214
Stork 190
Killer 112
Zeus 109
Mind 109
[ Show more ]
Last 106
EffOrt 78
sorry 78
Hyun 61
ggaemo 58
Snow 45
PianO 44
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
JYJ 25
Aegong 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1188
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38870
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King72
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 1
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 12m
Replay Cast
12h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.