• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:13
CEST 01:13
KST 08:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8614 users

[Request] PvZ woes - Page 4

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
September 03 2004 02:58 GMT
#61
i have some decent pvz reps showing good zealot micro vs players like h_paul_wii, rs.day[9], satanik[pg], and a lot more. email me at joesaddles@yahoo.com if you want them or msg fk.saddles on europe
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
September 03 2004 05:13 GMT
#62
pvz is all about hard counters and not overcountering. toss needs to hard counter whatever zerg is doing to get a strong advantage, or to make some strong offensive move and pray zerg isn't prepared for it. the problem is you typically have to do this blindly and on a map like temple, where zerg gets 2 free gas, you can't really afford to guess wrong. on maps where it's not so easy for zerg to hide behind a wall of sunkens and build whatever he wants, this isn't necessarily the case. just another reason to avoid LT altogether =)
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
September 03 2004 10:52 GMT
#63
yah LT is pretty crappy but i think it's easier to pvz on LT than it is on korhal T_T. and korhal is a wcg map... that sucks. watch the koreans and see how they handle certain situations. but that's only part of it. just watching reps won't make you better T_T
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
MaTRiX[SiN]
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden1282 Posts
September 03 2004 15:15 GMT
#64
On September 02 2004 18:56 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2004 18:43 Pomozite wrote:
On September 02 2004 15:51 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Btw, I'm not saying I'm some kind of god PvZ (unlike what rain and grrr used to be), just I feel that when I lose PvZ, I lose because I got outplayed - not because of imbalance or PvZ being extremely hard..

Sometimes I see that my opponent is fast and has good micro, but mostly when I lose PvZ I feel like I lost because it is too hard. After zerg expands and gets sunken it is impossible for me to scout and he can see everything I do. If I build corsair I don't do much damage and my tech is slower, so zerg can exapand and make many sunkens. At the end ultras and cracklings just run over me. Many times I lose faster or I win, but still I feel that pvz is imbalanced and many statistics indicate that.

PvZ at really high levels is hard on temple.
PvZ at most peoples level is not imbalanced at all -.-;;

What you described is caused by errors on the protoss part.. Fucking up your timing or the like. Basically, when you are being lurk contained you must know WHEN zergs are prone to start their mass expanding, as that is when you have a clear window, you must have as great a force in time for that window as possible, that is when you make or break PvZ!

Unless you are intotherain you have to be breaking out around the time that the zerg is gaining expansions.

Sunkens are defeatable by heavy goon + upgrades (though you do not really want to go head on, you just want to disrupt and gain equal economy so you can do something like carriers or reavers or some higher tecH), also I long had immense troubles with just that because of me not taking enough expansions because I wasn't used to that kind of turtle.

Most times when a P loses to heavy sunken turtling there's some moment in the game were he could have won rather easily -.- All about timing -.-

well if u look at it as wich race is the strongest or have the advantage i guess pvz is balanced on non-pro level but! as i see it imbalance isnt just what race is the strongest but wich one is the easiest to play...for a toss player pvz u have to have GREAT timing +good micro when breaking out of contains,counter the right way in early game,if 2 gate u need to do some serious damage not to get terrible outmacro'd etc...but for the zerg player all he needs to learn is to go lurk/ling/scourge and macro like fuck...now if u take 2 average players who r supposed to learn this match up isnt it quite obious that its alot easier to learn pvz as zerg? especially since very few of us have the luck to get taught by 1600 gamei koreans..once u get above average level but still below pro level at around mb b6+ wgt i guess its balanced but for average and below its alot easier for zerg than for protoss...
aka StormtoSS
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 03 2004 19:47 GMT
#65
On September 04 2004 00:15 MaTRiX[SiN] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2004 18:56 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On September 02 2004 18:43 Pomozite wrote:
On September 02 2004 15:51 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Btw, I'm not saying I'm some kind of god PvZ (unlike what rain and grrr used to be), just I feel that when I lose PvZ, I lose because I got outplayed - not because of imbalance or PvZ being extremely hard..

Sometimes I see that my opponent is fast and has good micro, but mostly when I lose PvZ I feel like I lost because it is too hard. After zerg expands and gets sunken it is impossible for me to scout and he can see everything I do. If I build corsair I don't do much damage and my tech is slower, so zerg can exapand and make many sunkens. At the end ultras and cracklings just run over me. Many times I lose faster or I win, but still I feel that pvz is imbalanced and many statistics indicate that.

PvZ at really high levels is hard on temple.
PvZ at most peoples level is not imbalanced at all -.-;;

What you described is caused by errors on the protoss part.. Fucking up your timing or the like. Basically, when you are being lurk contained you must know WHEN zergs are prone to start their mass expanding, as that is when you have a clear window, you must have as great a force in time for that window as possible, that is when you make or break PvZ!

Unless you are intotherain you have to be breaking out around the time that the zerg is gaining expansions.

Sunkens are defeatable by heavy goon + upgrades (though you do not really want to go head on, you just want to disrupt and gain equal economy so you can do something like carriers or reavers or some higher tecH), also I long had immense troubles with just that because of me not taking enough expansions because I wasn't used to that kind of turtle.

Most times when a P loses to heavy sunken turtling there's some moment in the game were he could have won rather easily -.- All about timing -.-

well if u look at it as wich race is the strongest or have the advantage i guess pvz is balanced on non-pro level but! as i see it imbalance isnt just what race is the strongest but wich one is the easiest to play...for a toss player pvz u have to have GREAT timing +good micro when breaking out of contains,counter the right way in early game,if 2 gate u need to do some serious damage not to get terrible outmacro'd etc...but for the zerg player all he needs to learn is to go lurk/ling/scourge and macro like fuck...now if u take 2 average players who r supposed to learn this match up isnt it quite obious that its alot easier to learn pvz as zerg? especially since very few of us have the luck to get taught by 1600 gamei koreans..once u get above average level but still below pro level at around mb b6+ wgt i guess its balanced but for average and below its alot easier for zerg than for protoss...

Hehe, he just gave me a jumpstart :O 1600 old gamei he was btw, which is like 1200-1300 neogamei ioi

And I would disagree with you, if you take a P player and make him ZvP and a Z player and make him PvZ.. I think the Z player would rape the living shit out of the P's Z

You say 'go lurker ling scourge and macro like fuck'.. Go play zerg on WGT 20 games, or on neogamei. You'll get horribly raped, I bet you won't be able to get your expo up and running even.

At the very start, learning ZvP is much harder than PvZ!

At the mid levels, most every P is focused so much on playing PvT well that their PvZ suffers + you need more experience to play PvZ so at midlevels Z>P.

At prolevels it's damn equal as long as it's not bullshit maps :O Yellow said that P's only become really really hard to play once they reach that (currently) highest level.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
September 03 2004 20:34 GMT
#66
i agree with FA, especially on the "At the very start, learning ZvP is much harder than PvZ!" part. simply because p units are so strong and low zergs dont know how to deal with storm, while a low p might be able to place some at least decent storms -_-
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
MaTRiX[SiN]
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden1282 Posts
September 04 2004 14:27 GMT
#67
On September 04 2004 04:47 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2004 00:15 MaTRiX[SiN] wrote:
On September 02 2004 18:56 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On September 02 2004 18:43 Pomozite wrote:
On September 02 2004 15:51 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Btw, I'm not saying I'm some kind of god PvZ (unlike what rain and grrr used to be), just I feel that when I lose PvZ, I lose because I got outplayed - not because of imbalance or PvZ being extremely hard..

Sometimes I see that my opponent is fast and has good micro, but mostly when I lose PvZ I feel like I lost because it is too hard. After zerg expands and gets sunken it is impossible for me to scout and he can see everything I do. If I build corsair I don't do much damage and my tech is slower, so zerg can exapand and make many sunkens. At the end ultras and cracklings just run over me. Many times I lose faster or I win, but still I feel that pvz is imbalanced and many statistics indicate that.

PvZ at really high levels is hard on temple.
PvZ at most peoples level is not imbalanced at all -.-;;

What you described is caused by errors on the protoss part.. Fucking up your timing or the like. Basically, when you are being lurk contained you must know WHEN zergs are prone to start their mass expanding, as that is when you have a clear window, you must have as great a force in time for that window as possible, that is when you make or break PvZ!

Unless you are intotherain you have to be breaking out around the time that the zerg is gaining expansions.

Sunkens are defeatable by heavy goon + upgrades (though you do not really want to go head on, you just want to disrupt and gain equal economy so you can do something like carriers or reavers or some higher tecH), also I long had immense troubles with just that because of me not taking enough expansions because I wasn't used to that kind of turtle.

Most times when a P loses to heavy sunken turtling there's some moment in the game were he could have won rather easily -.- All about timing -.-

well if u look at it as wich race is the strongest or have the advantage i guess pvz is balanced on non-pro level but! as i see it imbalance isnt just what race is the strongest but wich one is the easiest to play...for a toss player pvz u have to have GREAT timing +good micro when breaking out of contains,counter the right way in early game,if 2 gate u need to do some serious damage not to get terrible outmacro'd etc...but for the zerg player all he needs to learn is to go lurk/ling/scourge and macro like fuck...now if u take 2 average players who r supposed to learn this match up isnt it quite obious that its alot easier to learn pvz as zerg? especially since very few of us have the luck to get taught by 1600 gamei koreans..once u get above average level but still below pro level at around mb b6+ wgt i guess its balanced but for average and below its alot easier for zerg than for protoss...

Hehe, he just gave me a jumpstart :O 1600 old gamei he was btw, which is like 1200-1300 neogamei ioi

And I would disagree with you, if you take a P player and make him ZvP and a Z player and make him PvZ.. I think the Z player would rape the living shit out of the P's Z

You say 'go lurker ling scourge and macro like fuck'.. Go play zerg on WGT 20 games, or on neogamei. You'll get horribly raped, I bet you won't be able to get your expo up and running even.

At the very start, learning ZvP is much harder than PvZ!

At the mid levels, most every P is focused so much on playing PvT well that their PvZ suffers + you need more experience to play PvZ so at midlevels Z>P.

At prolevels it's damn equal as long as it's not bullshit maps :O Yellow said that P's only become really really hard to play once they reach that (currently) highest level.
wow these became alot of quotes I'm actually trying to learn some t/z right now so i'll get back to u in a week or so and we'll see how hard it was for me to play zvp
aka StormtoSS
pooper-scooper
Profile Joined May 2003
United States3108 Posts
September 05 2004 05:00 GMT
#68
holy entries batman
Good...Bad... Im the guy with the gun
SpiriT-DemoN-
Profile Joined January 2003
United States684 Posts
September 05 2004 08:30 GMT
#69
i'm not gonna read all this but ya plz get some FrozenArbiter pvz temple reps up! i'd like to see the crazy PlayGrrrr... styleZ
An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 05 2004 09:01 GMT
#70
On September 05 2004 17:30 SpiriT-DemoN- wrote:
i'm not gonna read all this but ya plz get some FrozenArbiter pvz temple reps up! i'd like to see the crazy PlayGrrrr... styleZ

Haha I don't play anything at all like Grrr, skill or style wise :O
I think Zeus or reach would be closest to how I try to play :O
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
SpiriT-DemoN-
Profile Joined January 2003
United States684 Posts
September 05 2004 15:40 GMT
#71
i was just using the Grrrr name since he was imo the best pvz player of all-time during his prime. but ya i'd like to see your reps just because i think it would be entertaining
An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
Chivalry
Profile Joined September 2004
United States70 Posts
September 05 2004 16:44 GMT
#72
uh, pvz is alright if you ask me until the zerg reaches the hive stage thus getting bags of imbalanceness (ultras) =]
ngi id: MiracleToss DL this MMORPG: http://www.ryl.com.my
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-09-05 21:22:21
September 05 2004 21:21 GMT
#73
On September 06 2004 01:44 Chivalry wrote:
uh, pvz is alright if you ask me until the zerg reaches the hive stage thus getting bags of imbalanceness (ultras) =]

They also have lesser-bags of greater imbalance - zerglings. Zeriouzly zergling dropz are fucking annoying if you azk me. Zerglingz with adrenal glandz are inzanely annoying with drop + they fucking eat zealotz with plague.

If I play any good game I'll upload it somewhere -.- Sifting through replays is annoying -.-
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
iD.Surv
Profile Joined April 2004
Belgium827 Posts
September 05 2004 22:19 GMT
#74
Go zeal pressure but dont lose a single zeal without a reason. Dont fight battles you cant win. If you make zeal and dont wate them you will force him into more ling and sunken. This means slow tech for him. It hurts his economy more than yours cause he has 1 building that produces everything. He uses larves for lings you use gate for zeals. You can make non stop probes he cant make non stop drones. Dont get over confident. Build an archon with your first tempz and dont lose it. Build at least 1 canon at your ramp and if you didnt see any hydras build at least 2 cannons at your mineral line. Dont get all down because he got an exp and you dont. Hold your unit advantage and expand when you can. Mostly after you have the right tech to counter his (vs muta can/archon and vs lurkers robo) Zeal/archon is a good opening it can fight of lurk/ling and muta/ling but it will not own it. You need the 2d gas.

CORSAIR SUX
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
September 05 2004 23:54 GMT
#75
Surv is wise.

Btw, you can expand before robo, just make sure you start it pretty much immediately after -.- Cannong your own cliff good too, if you suspect drop :O

Btw, 2 cannons won't do ANYTHING, I mean seriously, nothing. 3 cannons needed, also helps if he's dropping :O
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
September 06 2004 00:32 GMT
#76
On September 06 2004 06:21 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2004 01:44 Chivalry wrote:
uh, pvz is alright if you ask me until the zerg reaches the hive stage thus getting bags of imbalanceness (ultras) =]

They also have lesser-bags of greater imbalance - zerglings. Zeriouzly zergling dropz are fucking annoying if you azk me. Zerglingz with adrenal glandz are inzanely annoying with drop + they fucking eat zealotz with plague.

If I play any good game I'll upload it somewhere -.- Sifting through replays is annoying -.-


yeah ;(

some lone cracklings kill a nexus so fast, asdf
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
iD.Surv
Profile Joined April 2004
Belgium827 Posts
September 06 2004 14:52 GMT
#77
yea crack drop on the gates is mostly game finisher
Casper...
Profile Joined October 2002
Liberia4948 Posts
September 06 2004 16:39 GMT
#78
On September 06 2004 00:40 SpiriT-DemoN- wrote:
i was just using the Grrrr name since he was imo the best pvz player of all-time during his prime. but ya i'd like to see your reps just because i think it would be entertaining


garimto
JAM THE FUCKER!
Promises
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands1821 Posts
October 25 2004 18:10 GMT
#79
Im finally getting to grips with PvZ, not that I win them all but when I lose I dont feel like "what the fuck could I have done better?". I'm a little unsure on build orders on Nostalgia, experimented a bit with fexpo (nu lurkerdrops=thx) but Its rather dangerous as you can't really stop a zerg from running in anyway (a compact earlybase guarded by some cannons usually saved me here). I do not agree that a Z player would own a P player if they switched races, as in my experience I've done this a few time and I severly raped the Z playing P, even tho his Z totally rapes my P (admittedly he has a poor P overall).
I'm a man of my word, and that word is "unreliable".
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
October 25 2004 19:09 GMT
#80
There some 1+ build that is pretty popular on nostalgia.

Zealot/reaver a la kingdom works well too ;o
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE121
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 594
Artosis 553
910 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
League of Legends
JimRising 574
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5910
Other Games
summit1g6782
shahzam546
C9.Mang0282
ArmadaUGS98
Trikslyr49
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen274
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
47m
Kung Fu Cup
11h 47m
Stellar Fest
13h 47m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.