• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

U of Wash LAN Now!!

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
kdog3683
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-19 05:55:28
January 27 2009 06:55 GMT
#1
1 PM THURSDAY ODEGAARD

UW Odegaard Lan

Approximately 6-7 tl.net players showing up and only 1-3 that actually go to UW. For a school that boasts over 40,000 students, this is a very high turnout. /sarcasm. No shame in coming and indulging the inner nerd. You will be among peers. If you have midterms and tax returns or what not on Sunday/Monday, just stop by for 5 minutes because honestly, you'll probably spend at least 5minutes on tl.net if you stay at home and study. 2-3 hours out of your busy schedule isn't going to kill your grades.

But all this means is that the majority of players playing will be non tl.net which is still cool.

Actual Details

Prize? The knowledge that you are the best and 1.00$
When? February 7th 1 PM (Saturday)
Fee? None
Where? Odegaard Library 2nd floor (Far end of the room)
(Walk around till you see where all the Starcraft screens are)
If you've never been to Odegaard, you may feel a bit intimidated (it's a big place and many people), but don't worry.

Bring? Earphones if you want sound and a USB drive (just incase) and anything else you want

If you're lost call 425-361-9286
Multiply your efforts.
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
January 27 2009 07:33 GMT
#2
I'm down.

Shouldn't this be in the Broodwar or tourneys forum though? Otherwise people are going to miss this..
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
January 27 2009 07:38 GMT
#3
yeah BW or blog.
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-28 08:54:25
January 28 2009 08:54 GMT
#4
I'll play this. I'll probably see you Thursday @ 5 this week anyway though.
ArivO
Profile Joined July 2008
United States35 Posts
January 28 2009 19:02 GMT
#5
Is there something else on Thursday??
ArivO
Profile Joined July 2008
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-28 19:07:36
January 28 2009 19:03 GMT
#6
I heard that there are some B/B+ players at UW

I just hope that not TOO many people show up LOL
zzzzsleepyhead
Profile Joined January 2009
United States103 Posts
January 29 2009 00:53 GMT
#7
Cool, I might stop by to check it out.
kdog3683
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States916 Posts
January 29 2009 03:50 GMT
#8
I was expecting a bit more than 5 people. Bring your friends and if you know more people on tl.net who go to UW, bring them here.

Also, since I've never played BW in Odegard before, I'm probably going to scout it out this week or the next to make sure there's an adequate area for 20+ people to play SC and to make noise.

List:

kdog3683
Hnr)insane
Arivo
EpiK
zzsleepyhead [maybe, but what else would you have planned on an uneventful Saturday 1PM]

Multiply your efforts.
ArivO
Profile Joined July 2008
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-29 04:08:21
January 29 2009 04:01 GMT
#9
Does it have to be from the UW??

There is a high schooler in Bellevue aka KawaiiRice / Kawaii[LighT]

and I remember he wanted to play if there was a tournament lol

I've asked 2 people and they are willing to come...

I can ask about 4 more people (KOREANS)
zzzzsleepyhead
Profile Joined January 2009
United States103 Posts
January 29 2009 04:02 GMT
#10
Booo Ochem lab test that monday .
Gotta study it up haha.
I'll definitely try to make it though. Wouldn't be a "maybe" if it weren't for that damn test..
CapO
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1615 Posts
January 29 2009 04:03 GMT
#11
mid terms already? wtf
SNSD fan
ArivO
Profile Joined July 2008
United States35 Posts
January 29 2009 04:05 GMT
#12
YEA! I had physics midterm last week and I have 3 more next week...
Gyabo
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States329 Posts
January 29 2009 05:55 GMT
#13
Darn i can't go on feb 7 cuz i have church on saturdays morning-afternoon. If you guys ever want to have more tourneys or just general meetups to play for fun i would go if its on saturday evening or any other day of the week.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
January 29 2009 05:59 GMT
#14
Darn when I first read this I was thinking. Washington University in St. Louis, which is where I'm thinking about going to college next year. Not that I'd choose a college because it has a sc community but if it did that would be pretty awesome. I've never been to a LAN
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
January 29 2009 06:28 GMT
#15
On January 29 2009 13:01 ArivO wrote:
Does it have to be from the UW??

There is a high schooler in Bellevue aka KawaiiRice / Kawaii[LighT]

and I remember he wanted to play if there was a tournament lol

I've asked 2 people and they are willing to come...

I can ask about 4 more people (KOREANS)


o fuck well this tourney is going to be no fun if a Light member is coming... jkjk

We should have it on Saturday so we can watch gom finals that day
ArivO
Profile Joined July 2008
United States35 Posts
January 29 2009 07:25 GMT
#16
lol
Seems like NrG.RangeD wants to come also... But he lives 30 minutes away...

I don't think its worth it LOL
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-29 07:32:28
January 29 2009 07:30 GMT
#17
Do I have to bring a computer or what? So much work zzzz
Also am I going to be like the only white guy there? Haha

I didn't vote on the poll cuz it doesn't matter to me, just as long as I know in advance I can do either day.
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
January 29 2009 07:55 GMT
#18
lol kawaii -_-;
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
January 29 2009 08:12 GMT
#19
dude insane take pictures of kawaii

i would laugh if he was some white kid
Commentator
Amorezu
Profile Joined July 2005
Romania3 Posts
January 29 2009 08:56 GMT
#20
I'll show up too.
Amorezu(Loverboy) nickname.

And i dont think you have to go to UW to come and play, just make it to the Odegaard library in time and you can play,lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift6263
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g10060
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0243
KnowMe146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP92
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 57m
Replay Cast
22h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.