• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:26
CEST 01:26
KST 08:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8792 users

U of Wash LAN Now!! - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
February 02 2009 01:54 GMT
#41
I'll try to make it, but when I go it'll probably quite late .__.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 03:05:43
February 02 2009 03:04 GMT
#42
On February 02 2009 10:34 kdog3683 wrote:
Tomorrow, I'm going to check to see if we can rent out a computer lab for Saturday 7th.
If yes, ( which I doubt), we can play in there with a lot more volume.

Regardless so there's no confusion, whether I get the lab or not, we will meet up by Odegard because it's very big and easy to see and most people know where it is.

I'm counting 10 people so far?
If we are still around 10 people-ish come wednesday/thursday, I'll make a little flyer
"SC tournament: Feb 7th 1PM" and post it in Odegard which should attract lot of people.

In response to toss.bag and few others:
WHO IS ALLOWED TO PLAY FAQ
1) If you are physically present at Odegard, you can play.
2) I'm not a student at UW and I'm not 18+ years old. I don't have a car and I don't know where the UW is. Am I allowed to play? Answer: Have your mom google UW campus location and drive you to UW. Then follow step 1).
3) I want to play, but I don't think I'm good enough. Can I play? As long as you follow step 1)

Once arrived at Odegard, you are guarenteed to play. You can log-on with same student ID for multiple computers so regardless whether you are actually a student or not doesn't affect anything.

Hahahaha, we should go table outside the HUB!!!
(In all seriousness, we'd probably get a ton of people out of it)
If you make some flyers and give me one, I'll put it up in the CS lounge, since I'm sure a lot of CS majors would be interested
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
February 02 2009 03:52 GMT
#43
On February 02 2009 12:04 HnR)Insane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 10:34 kdog3683 wrote:
Tomorrow, I'm going to check to see if we can rent out a computer lab for Saturday 7th.
If yes, ( which I doubt), we can play in there with a lot more volume.

Regardless so there's no confusion, whether I get the lab or not, we will meet up by Odegard because it's very big and easy to see and most people know where it is.

I'm counting 10 people so far?
If we are still around 10 people-ish come wednesday/thursday, I'll make a little flyer
"SC tournament: Feb 7th 1PM" and post it in Odegard which should attract lot of people.

In response to toss.bag and few others:
WHO IS ALLOWED TO PLAY FAQ
1) If you are physically present at Odegard, you can play.
2) I'm not a student at UW and I'm not 18+ years old. I don't have a car and I don't know where the UW is. Am I allowed to play? Answer: Have your mom google UW campus location and drive you to UW. Then follow step 1).
3) I want to play, but I don't think I'm good enough. Can I play? As long as you follow step 1)

Once arrived at Odegard, you are guarenteed to play. You can log-on with same student ID for multiple computers so regardless whether you are actually a student or not doesn't affect anything.

Hahahaha, we should go table outside the HUB!!!
(In all seriousness, we'd probably get a ton of people out of it)
If you make some flyers and give me one, I'll put it up in the CS lounge, since I'm sure a lot of CS majors would be interested


start up a club :D

Sitting around watching vods sounds like a great time to me. Hell, if we could get enough Korean students to come (and lets be honest, there's a ton of them) we could do Livebattle/BNet Attack translations.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
February 02 2009 04:08 GMT
#44
We should also start up a team to battle the other schools in the collegiate starcraft league.
KewlBeanZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
18 Posts
February 02 2009 06:57 GMT
#45
kdog can people come and observe? One of my friends is interested in coming (just to meet a girl on sc that we knew for a while -.-
81447M4N
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 15:02:20
February 02 2009 15:00 GMT
#46
On February 02 2009 15:57 KewlBeanZ wrote:
kdog can people come and observe? One of my friends is interested in coming (just to meet a girl on sc that we knew for a while -.-

Haha, booty call LAN...

Yeah you can come and observe without playing if you want.
If someone if concerned about calling ahead if you're going to be late and want to know if it's worthwhile coming, PM me and I'll give you my cell #.

Also kdog could you make the flyer by Tuesday maybe so you could give it to me Tuesday evening? That way it'll have more notice if I put it up in the CS lounge :D If not, that's cool too, but I was thinking it might help get people if they have more time to not have their weekends get booked.
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
February 02 2009 21:49 GMT
#47
I just applied for the CSE department. Hopefully I'll be able to complete my life long dream of a Japanese/CS double major. If I get in, we should 'tolly program a game together, Insane.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
spoolinoveryou
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States503 Posts
February 02 2009 22:03 GMT
#48
i'll MAYBE be there..

i accidently voted for saturday but forgot i had work.. hoping its on sunday!

add spoolinoveryou[if on sunday]
whats good?
spoolinoveryou
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States503 Posts
February 02 2009 22:11 GMT
#49
if it's on sunday i can possibly bring 2-5 more people kthnx lol
whats good?
ArivO
Profile Joined July 2008
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-03 20:58:08
February 03 2009 20:57 GMT
#50
On February 02 2009 13:08 EpiK wrote:
We should also start up a team to battle the other schools in the collegiate starcraft league.


HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a LITTLE too much man LOL

But the sad part is... I'm up for it
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
February 03 2009 21:31 GMT
#51
On February 02 2009 13:08 EpiK wrote:
We should also start up a team to battle the other schools in the collegiate starcraft league.


you should tolly let me coach. I've always wanted to live out my sick fantasies of being that fat hairy guy that got to yell at Anytime and hug Jaedong... and then I could carry out my forbidden love with that coach from another team and have drama with my supermodel wife... *droooooool*
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
February 03 2009 22:44 GMT
#52
I don't actually play non-BGH these days (although I will play whatever at the LAN), but I'll play for UW team if you establish one (although I'm graduating this year)
kdog3683
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-04 04:51:44
February 04 2009 04:48 GMT
#53
Ok. So exact details on front page.
Multiply your efforts.
KewlBeanZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
18 Posts
February 04 2009 04:56 GMT
#54
What happened to bringing money D:
81447M4N
ArivO
Profile Joined July 2008
United States35 Posts
February 04 2009 22:02 GMT
#55
[image loading]

Poll: What race do you play?
(Vote): Protoss
(Vote): Zerg
(Vote): Terran

ArivO
Profile Joined July 2008
United States35 Posts
February 04 2009 22:09 GMT
#56
I hope there aren't too many Zerg players...

I hate PvZ...

Maybe someone can help me on PvZ this Saturday?? lol
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
February 04 2009 22:12 GMT
#57
On February 05 2009 07:09 ArivO wrote:
I hope there aren't too many Zerg players...

I hate PvZ...

Maybe someone can help me on PvZ this Saturday?? lol


haha, from what I saw last time we met up there's quite a few Z's. Maybe we'll get a better racial breakdown with a larger group.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
AoN.Warrior-350-
Profile Joined December 2008
United States147 Posts
February 04 2009 23:55 GMT
#58
Ok im coming with a group since i needed to find a ride cause my truckj Sucks gas.....

Will be me and Chika

And 2 of my friends who enjoy Computer games so Add us to your list
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
February 07 2009 01:10 GMT
#59
Hey guys, just a reminder that this is tomorrow.
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
February 07 2009 02:06 GMT
#60
GET HYPE!
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O170
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1107
ZZZero.O 170
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Doublelift5165
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g9981
FrodaN3043
KnowMe185
C9.Mang097
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 34m
Replay Cast
23h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.