• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:07
CEST 16:07
KST 23:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10680 users

MyStarcraft (FM-like SCSim) with Translation Guide - Page 34

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 Next All
Smokin_Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Korea (South)674 Posts
April 12 2009 03:54 GMT
#661
Yeah good idea. There are some "no team" korean guys many here probably don't know.
Running is the essence of battle
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
April 12 2009 04:00 GMT
#662
Success I got Idra's picture into the game, but there is a big quality difference between Idra's picture, and the rest. Is there any way I can get the .gif to be higher quality (and it has to be a .gif)?
Smokin_Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Korea (South)674 Posts
April 12 2009 05:21 GMT
#663
Btw why is fOrGG's name Never in the MYSC?
Running is the essence of battle
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
April 12 2009 05:26 GMT
#664
Wow, this game decided to go back a handful of years.

GoRush decided to beat Bisu in the first season of my newest MyStar. Talk about random.

And Go.go also advanced in first place out of a group including him, Mind, Hwasin, and Flash. Talk about bm yet gosu at the same time!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
April 12 2009 06:14 GMT
#665
This always been a problem with mine everytime with the korean mysc. i extract the file I don't get pictures to work.
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
whatusername
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1181 Posts
April 12 2009 10:44 GMT
#666
oh my god ACE is just ridiculously imbalanced in this version
im gay
eXecutorSC
Profile Joined March 2009
Austria9 Posts
April 12 2009 11:07 GMT
#667
On November 22 2008 09:18 motbob wrote:
Wow, that's really cool! If it were in English I would download for sure.


motbob said what i thought....
Stephano, Soulkey, INnoVation, Jaedong
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51695 Posts
April 12 2009 11:11 GMT
#668
On April 12 2009 15:14 Tekin wrote:
This always been a problem with mine everytime with the korean mysc. i extract the file I don't get pictures to work.


you need to enable windows to be able to read hangul file names
Commentator
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
April 12 2009 15:58 GMT
#669
On April 12 2009 14:21 Smokin_Squirrel wrote:
Btw why is fOrGG's name Never in the MYSC?

Because that's what I decided to use. (I think the community is too slow to switch to new IDs even if the players stick to them)
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-12 16:47:03
April 12 2009 16:22 GMT
#670
On April 13 2009 00:58 wswordsmen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2009 14:21 Smokin_Squirrel wrote:
Btw why is fOrGG's name Never in the MYSC?

Because that's what I decided to use. (I think the community is too slow to switch to new IDs even if the players stick to them)


Yeah the only player in recent years that I remember got a significant namechange after becoming really good was Savior (from IPXZerg).

Edit: Just realized that there is a pattern in how you play opponents throughout a season. I always wondered why it always seemed that I played the same team twice in one week half-way through the season, especially since it continually reoccurred. Well, I finally looked at how the games went and realized that you play every single team in some (I presume) random order. You then play them again in the reverse order you began the season with. I'm not sure if this is a new revelation or not and I doubt it will help in anyway; however, I just thought it was an interesting note about this game.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
April 12 2009 17:19 GMT
#671
On April 13 2009 01:22 hasuprotoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2009 00:58 wswordsmen wrote:
On April 12 2009 14:21 Smokin_Squirrel wrote:
Btw why is fOrGG's name Never in the MYSC?

Because that's what I decided to use. (I think the community is too slow to switch to new IDs even if the players stick to them)


Yeah the only player in recent years that I remember got a significant namechange after becoming really good was Savior (from IPXZerg).

Edit: Just realized that there is a pattern in how you play opponents throughout a season. I always wondered why it always seemed that I played the same team twice in one week half-way through the season, especially since it continually reoccurred. Well, I finally looked at how the games went and realized that you play every single team in some (I presume) random order. You then play them again in the reverse order you began the season with. I'm not sure if this is a new revelation or not and I doubt it will help in anyway; however, I just thought it was an interesting note about this game.

The only other two players whose name changes I know the community made at all were TheManiaMST --> Memory (although Mania still shows on Liquibet) and Bull_T --> Doctor.K.

I tried switching Luxury to Practice in the game, but I found that too weird.
Strelok.
Profile Joined April 2009
Ukraine42 Posts
April 14 2009 15:30 GMT
#672
Yeah, new version, great!
Strelok.
Profile Joined April 2009
Ukraine42 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-14 16:10:20
April 14 2009 15:37 GMT
#673
nvm
wswordsmen
Profile Joined October 2007
United States987 Posts
April 14 2009 15:45 GMT
#674
I will post it in the new topic when I get home (only for xp though.
Strelok.
Profile Joined April 2009
Ukraine42 Posts
April 14 2009 16:17 GMT
#675
I find funny way to do that. I copied new version to old version directory. So i got new SC with old pictures. But everything works fine ^^
Strelok.
Profile Joined April 2009
Ukraine42 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-14 17:01:53
April 14 2009 16:57 GMT
#676
Some questions for previous version. 1.9.2 or smth like that:
1. How to use training, rest and fansector. I select player, then click act, but nothing good or bad happenes.
2. Is hotpocket really somehow usefull except +1 condition? Does it bring any good to a player who already HAS 100?
3. What maps are you used in PC room competetion? Why they don't use devices there? Do they help or not?
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
May 06 2009 01:37 GMT
#677
You know, if only there is a mystarcraft app verison on the iPod touch, I would play this every single day....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Smokin_Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Korea (South)674 Posts
May 06 2009 03:10 GMT
#678
On May 06 2009 10:37 QuickStriker wrote:
You know, if only there is a mystarcraft app verison on the iPod touch, I would play this every single day....

I had the same exact thought the first time I played this game on my computer. It's a really good game but I would rather spend that time playing on ICCup. So it'd be a nice game to play on my itouch when I'm not on my computer.
Running is the essence of battle
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
May 06 2009 03:39 GMT
#679
On April 15 2009 01:57 Strelok. wrote:
Some questions for previous version. 1.9.2 or smth like that:
1. How to use training, rest and fansector. I select player, then click act, but nothing good or bad happenes.
2. Is hotpocket really somehow usefull except +1 condition? Does it bring any good to a player who already HAS 100?
3. What maps are you used in PC room competetion? Why they don't use devices there? Do they help or not?


1. Select player, and press bench (for rest) baloons is fan meeting etc.

If you click rest you lose action points of the players selected and gain condition. With fan meeting you gain money.

2. Hot pad thing is good cause it makes players get tired less for little money. Condition is a huge factor, a decent guy at 100% can beat a great player at 90%.

Not sure about 3.
Moderator<:3-/-<
whatusername
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1181 Posts
May 06 2009 13:00 GMT
#680
does training your players actually even do anything?
im gay
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 294
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 294
mouzHeroMarine 260
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40478
Bisu 2915
Shuttle 1668
Hyuk 1610
Mini 717
EffOrt 656
Larva 450
Soma 324
firebathero 239
ZerO 208
[ Show more ]
hero 130
Last 98
Zeus 69
Pusan 54
Sexy 54
Killer 53
Hyun 53
Trap 37
Mong 36
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 30
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 25
PianO 25
sorry 24
zelot 16
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1545
Dendi976
Counter-Strike
fl0m1237
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu476
Lowko420
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing2616
B2W.Neo1364
DeMusliM272
Livibee175
Hui .146
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King83
KnowMe31
elazer27
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)14
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6731
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 53m
INu's Battles
21h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.