• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9918 users

Interview: Inside the Russian Mafia

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-11 22:57:44
December 11 2014 22:57 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Today's door features one of Russia's most important Brood War persons. Since we do have a foreword from one of his close colleagues, we keep the introduction short. However, it shall be noted that there were slight problems in regards to the language barriers on both ends while conducting this interview, as well as some minor nagging between interviewer and target. Be that as it may, we hope you do enjoy and appreciate what one of the biggest financial supporter of the foreign Brood War community has to say. Don't forget, he's also the writer of „SCVs are BIG“ and the guy to keep track of Soviet OPTIMUS Prime (who sleeps).



An Introduction to the Brain by Largo



I've met Brain around 2010 at the ASUS Cup. He had already left playing but was still interested in BW and its community. Few years before I've already noticed the guy, who could post 10 news during the day of the 1st January. For Russians it's the same date like 25-26th December for Europeans.

In his early days he was a player, then became a reps.ru admin, then he influenced the Moscow community – the heart of the community. I can't really recall the exact occurence after which we became friends, but now we're doing some things together: from BW LANs to business and common parties.

Reliability is one of the most important qualities of a proper human. Unfortunately not a lof of us can display it. Brain can.

Shortly, nothing changed since the last year we [E/N: me and Largo] talked about Kirill:


He's pretty good man.
I'm happy he's my friend in real life
„You know who to contact whenever you need a atomic reactor insurance policy or at least a tanker"



The Interview with Kirill „RUS_Brain“ Patyrykin



Can you please introduce yourself? (Age, name, etc) [E/N: the nagging already begins: He links me To Google.Translate and his homepage

I'm Kirill Patyrykin aka Rus_Brain, 27 at the time being.


When did you start to follow Brood War? When did you first become involved in the scene - be it as member of a clan or as organizer?

I'm following BW literally since 1998. It was very popular to play in "PC clubs" in Russia these times. If we are talking about internet - I've joined starcraft.7x.ru back in 2003.


So, how was your career as player - did you finish high in some tournaments, or are you some random casual like me?

The max I've got was A- @ PGTour season 7. We've played a shared account with (Wiki)Plumbum. I believe you know him.

I also played WCG Russia 2006, but was knocked out by 3D.Escape, who actually qualified for the WCG Grand Finals.

And the highest was ASUS Summer 2006, where almost everyone from Former SU played - I finished as Top 16 this tournament, if I remember correctly.

Baring in mind I was from Vladivostok, a distant Far Eastern city of Russia, approximately 9,000 km away from Moscow that was an achievement. Still, I was not the best in Vladivostok as well.

So literally I can say: "I know the order to push the buttons when playing StarCraft". I was like among the top 25% of the players and surely top 1% of entire population on Earth :D


So, you're a rather capable player then. What else did you do in the community? Right now, your name only appears every now and then as sponsor. Did you organize, write or manage teams, sites or something like that?

I managed 7x, fAke, 3D, RoX, reps -- as teams. And I managed/worked with WGTour, PGTour, GosuGamers, TeamLiquid, iCCup; 7x.ru and reps.ru of course.

I'm most known for my work on reps.ru and maybe still recognisable at TL, and I should be recognisable by those who played PGT, as I used to be like a super-admin, managing Russian parts of the site.

Well, just a managing stuff. Teams? Make clan wars, manage players' schedules etc etc. Still it was difficult for me due to the seven hours of time difference with Moscow, 9 hours with CET, and 15(?) with New York.

Work on Portals? News, articles, some complaints and stuff. I also like to manage tournaments.
However I'm quite busy right now which makes it difficult to host tournaments. I prefer to donate and "recruit" some experienced guys to host tours. For example - the last tournament I helped to happen is goodgames's ProChallenge, though it is WarCraft3.

When I donated its prizepool was roughly $1k, but it appears ~$650, thanks to Russian Ruble downfall ^^
Ah, and yes, I've managed goodgame.ru as well. Quite minor though. And proplay.ru as well.


What big tournaments were you involved in (ASUS, Sandlot, TSL even?)? Any highlights from these tours, or a tournament you liked better than any else?

Oh..... You should google indeed. I don't remember. Like twenty, or thirty... I don't know really


Well you dont need a full list, just what comes to mind from "important, big" and "enjoyed working there the most"

I'm confused indeed :D

Well, I remember WCG 2006 most. As I practiced and stuff. But I was no manager of this. Only a player.


The German WCG Organizers were always under a lot of criticism. E.g. people discussed that the qualification systems were one sided, that organizers for the finals were not prepared, late replay uploads, no streams etc. Especially players sometimes complained about the arenas. Was it in Russia comparable, or were they better? You must have interesting insights as player...

It happened sometimes. But you known, most of the time the blamers are bushers themselves. At least I did not felt offended myself :D

To the second part of the question: You want a world congress organisation style? Go make your fund for example, fundraise to USD 1,000,000 at least and spend like USD 250k for the organisation part of the tournament and 750k USD - for a prizefund You cant? Go fuck off then.


lol [I actually did]

Well, this is how I operate - I just work instead of crying.


As organizer and player you probably had a lot of contact to good players. Lately I have been browsing tons of statistics. There's this stereotype about Russia, saying that the best CIS players were Terran. And indeed it shows that most of the dominant Terrans speak Russian - any thoughts why that is? Just coincidence?

Dunno why, but it seems legit :D
At least if we are talking about ~15 year statistics. Now the best of non-koreans are Protoss I believe.


Well, in the past Androide, Advokate and Strelok come to mind, after the Beta Heme and Pro7ect. That's what I had in mind. Do you have any fun stories about good Russian players nobody outside of Russia knows?

If I do, that may be a secret :D Otherwise everyone else would know them as well.


You're a troll, Mister. Seriously, nothing you could share with us? Or is everything a reps.ru secret and authorized users only?

Nothing. Just learn Russian and go read like 36746128945723468238476 pages of text since 2003.

Well, I can share something not a secret, but a local reps.ru memes.

  1. (Wiki)Mamon says Korea is a very beautiful city
  2. Cosmopolitan.ru says if you are a teen girl and a boy used you, you should not cry but go and SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS or build more MUTAs, I don't remember exactly

The collection is here: reps.ru collection

But most of the other entries won't be so funny in English I think. One more, though. This is a Purpose of living. Yeah, I found it.

да флэш просто суший макро терран я не понемаю зачем он вызвался за ничю приемушество было у него на стороне он мог бы просто полететь половиной зданий и поехать войсками в атаку под зданиями зделать сиеге и просто тупо убить тосса у которого был 1 чтормер и пачка кареров с пачкой гунов протев террановского лимита это смешно просто смешно в любом случае у него стояло столько турелей что даже если бы он не смог убить всех кареров то он мог бы просто порубить их интрецепторов
а если бы даже не добил то всё равно кареры бы их слили на его туретках которых там было чтук 20


Please leave as is, this is important! One should leave everything, go to Himalai or whatever, learn Russian all his life, and one day he will understand the meaning.


Alright. You did mention you sponsor other games like W3, I saw you sponsored the SC2BW mod somewhen. What's so special about Brood War in contrast to other games?

Blizzard got lucky to make a perfectly balanced game. More important, I LIKE IT :D


Can you elaborate? Where's the difference? Better community, better game play, better graphics?

Nothing of these, I believe just a proper timing I started playing the game which ultimately influenced my mindset and stuff. So basically it's like a part of life. After SC2 came out, the games were much less interesting for me, so I moved on.


As organizer, what's your impression on projects like Defiler.ru? Do you know of any other things post SCII from the foreign BW scene?

Where there any? really? :D


I'm speaking of yoda's weekly tours here. Not the page istelf [At this point I thought he was dodging and fooling me on purpose]

Defiler.ru is cool. The streaming is mainstream now (sorry for fucking stream). And since sc2tv ceased for SC2 after release, defiler filled the empty niche of BroodWar and it works afterall.


How about the LANs you Russians still have. We Germans never had many of those in our entire time. Were LANs in Russia more important than only play, given that your WCG used them a lot for qualifiers?

I used to manage some last 5 years I think, but ultimately lost the interest

I believe that the players are quite strong (financially, career, or whatever) and they are capable to donate for a prizefund. However the fundraising process is very slow and problematic. $50 seems very tough. Yet, this is for sure a simple steakhouse dinner will cost like $100.

So I ceased to fund the major part myself, and ultimately the number of tournaments decreased. Yet, there are other good orgas. Largo, Plumbum, Yoda, Cardi, Anophele to name few.


That's a little besides the question - the question was: Were LANs a more important thing for the Russian scene compared to others, or is that a wrong impression I have?

Come again?


We germans „never“ had LANs, only like five in ten years. I came to learn that Russians had dozens of them, including WCG and ASUS. So, what was the role of LANs in the Russian scene? Why did you have so many and we so little?

Ah! Sure, lol. Vodka, Balalayka, Mishka etc etc


Now, that sounds like a good story. Please, more of it!

Impossible to get online, offline required.


Mysterious
Do you know of the new Korean scene? Afreeca, SOSPA and so on?


Not that much. I don't watch streams nowadays. Only recently. Outdated stream records.


§“$% there goes a whole ton of questions. You mentioned you worked with, for or on several platforms - WGTour, PGTour, ICCup and so on. What do you think of the old competition we had, e.g. the "GosuGamers vs. Teamliquid" debates? Was there truely a page nobody needed?

GG versus TL? lol, I missed that. If we are talking about BW, TL >>>>> GG, lol


It was mostly a fun "war", even though some users did flame each other. I remember a war GG.net lost and their made up excuses afterwards.
      So. Some of my colleagues experienced some kind of isolation, that's what I'm getting at. We bw.de guys were mostly stranded on broodwar.de for German news, nobody else reported. Did you experience something similar? E.g. the big pages ignoring the small pages, or did you actively try to establish cooperation between, let's say, reps.ru and TL?


Similarly reps.ru was isolated from the global scene. Afterall, say you are a fan from Zimbabwe. You have two matches: Jae vs Flash and RUSSIANSUPERZERGFUCKTHEMALL vs UBERDUBERTERRANFROMTHEUKRAINEFUCKTHEPOLITICIANS at the same time. You would chose the first

But in Russia maybe you will choose second option and watch Flash-Jae later on youtube.


Okay. So, there was always drama revolving certain portals, I could experience a ton of that on my own. E.g. Unk's famous "why not" after banning an entire city. What's your opinion on topics like that? Were there any portals you have very negatively in memory because of abuse?

My opinion? Fucking amateurs. Everywhere :D It's not professional. He could do something more sophisticated.


So you're not buying into the eSports hype train everywhere?

eSports is not something you can make cash out of :O


Alright, picking that up, now to the ghastly sides of being an organizer. How did you treat cheaters, hackers and the likes? What's your policy there, a second chance or life time bans?

Some sort of bailout: One cheats - one should buy back :D Do something to earn a second chance. Otherwise – lifetime. Twice hack - lifetime ban.


In Germany we had several cases of multiple hackers - maybe you have heard of "Selector". Were there massive discussions about these topics in Russia as well? Do you think every scene handles these cases differently?

Every scene handles differently. Politics matters here. For example, we had an issue with RoX.localhost at TSL. RoX.Bruce may have succeeded to burke this in Russia. But TL banned localhost forever.


So, about the fun sides then. Any particularly funny story that stuck with you being organizer - e.g. fun conversations with a player, or an especially stupid cheater?

Ummm. Maybe I'll remember some. But not now :D [Optimus Prime, he sleeps]


So who are your favourite players? Name one foreigner and one Korean - also don't forget to add why you like them most!

Droid - for being best countryman
White-Ra for being most polite amongst top tier gosus
Flash - for the reason I posted earlier
Yellow - for I've used to learn on his replays


We already have four. Do you agree that Bisu is the girliest player ever?

Umm.. SC2's Scarlett exceeds by far


Maybe... Bisu is the Justin Bieber of Brood War?

I would say potential probability he was gay was lower if he was zerg or terran.


I saw some of your blogs, including "SCVs are big" and "Optimus Prime Sleeps". You also share tons of your travel reports, I distinctively remember a picture of you suffocating a cat with a towel wearing a Gecko shirt. I also remember that Largo was in some of these pictures. How close are you reps.ru guys really? Is it like the entire page meets up every second week, or is it just a small group of you being close friends?

You wanna hear we use to host swing parties?



Brain prepares some dinner on a trip



Dearly noted. Anything goes!

We do not. I'm afraid you are playing a dangerous game, due to false allegations may result in two years sentence in prison which will ultimately result in some serious Siberian guys may [this part is better censored out, due to people here being in Kollin's age range] :O


Ok nevermind then. Any last words or shout outs?

I win, kkk?


Thanks for the interview

Sorry that the interview got silly at one point.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
December 12 2014 00:08 GMT
#2
Poor cat
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 12 2014 01:40 GMT
#3
what the hell is that guy's problem
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
December 12 2014 03:36 GMT
#4
да флэш просто суший макро терран я не понемаю зачем он вызвался за ничю приемушество было у него на стороне он мог бы просто полететь половиной зданий и поехать войсками в атаку под зданиями зделать сиеге и просто тупо убить тосса у которого был 1 чтормер и пачка кареров с пачкой гунов протев террановского лимита это смешно просто смешно в любом случае у него стояло столько турелей что даже если бы он не смог убить всех кареров то он мог бы просто порубить их интрецепторов
а если бы даже не добил то всё равно кареры бы их слили на его туретках которых там было чтук 20

User was warned for this post
patyrykin.net
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
December 12 2014 05:29 GMT
#5
Sorry that the interview got silly at one point.

lol'd
En Taro Violet
reps)Largo
Profile Joined October 2011
Russian Federation192 Posts
December 12 2014 05:37 GMT
#6
да флэш просто суший макро терран я не понемаю зачем он вызвался за ничю приемушество было у него на стороне он мог бы просто полететь половиной зданий и поехать войсками в атаку под зданиями зделать сиеге и просто тупо убить тосса у которого был 1 чтормер и пачка кареров с пачкой гунов протев террановского лимита это смешно просто смешно в любом случае у него стояло столько турелей что даже если бы он не смог убить всех кареров то он мог бы просто порубить их интрецепторов
а если бы даже не добил то всё равно кареры бы их слили на его туретках которых там было чтук 20

User was warned for this post
ncux
Profile Joined June 2011
Belarus8 Posts
December 12 2014 06:10 GMT
#7
да флэш просто суший макро терран я не понемаю зачем он вызвался за ничю приемушество было у него на стороне он мог бы просто полететь половиной зданий и поехать войсками в атаку под зданиями зделать сиеге и просто тупо убить тосса у которого был 1 чтормер и пачка кареров с пачкой гунов протев террановского лимита это смешно просто смешно в любом случае у него стояло столько турелей что даже если бы он не смог убить всех кареров то он мог бы просто порубить их интрецепторов
а если бы даже не добил то всё равно кареры бы их слили на его туретках которых там было чтук 20

User was warned for this post
Kuzy vezde :D
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
December 12 2014 06:36 GMT
#8
I should learn russian so I know the meaning of life
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
reps)Largo
Profile Joined October 2011
Russian Federation192 Posts
December 12 2014 07:30 GMT
#9
life has no meaning unless you're Mr Geckon
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
December 12 2014 09:43 GMT
#10
Is the journey to understanding that phrase the meaning of life, or the phrase itself!?

Thanks for trying to get as much info as possible Gecko :D Brain didn't make it easy on you haha
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
December 12 2014 12:54 GMT
#11
lol great and amusing interview ^^
Broodwar for life!
s_k_911
Profile Joined August 2008
China363 Posts
December 12 2014 13:15 GMT
#12
interesting....
apm200 terran play for fun
outscar
Profile Joined September 2014
2832 Posts
December 12 2014 19:51 GMT
#13
Did you know that flash is such a macro terran I don`t anderstand wai he volunteered to the draw an odvantage was on his side he could just fly by the half of hees buildings and drive forword by his troops in the ottack ander the buildings make siege and just dumbly kill toss which had 1 chtormer and a pack of carrers with a pack of droguns versus terran limit it is funy just funy anywai so much tarrets were standing there that if even he could not kill all of carers he could cut off their intorseptors
but if he even did not finish them off carrers would loose them on his tarets which were samwhat 20 piese.
sunbeams are never made like me...
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
December 12 2014 23:08 GMT
#14
Soon moderation will be warned about post. Rus_Brain 21kg strong warrior with bear wrath.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1150
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48633
Shuttle 7535
FanTaSy 1698
Hyuk 564
Horang2 496
BeSt 471
EffOrt 221
Pusan 207
Mind 156
Last 139
[ Show more ]
Soma 133
Zeus 104
Sexy 90
ggaemo 77
Hyun 76
Killer 67
hero 65
Aegong 57
Snow 49
ToSsGirL 34
PianO 27
Bale 24
NaDa 21
JYJ 18
zelot 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2655
qojqva1766
Dendi1204
XcaliburYe275
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3226
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu572
Khaldor504
Other Games
gofns32265
B2W.Neo938
Beastyqt456
byalli440
Mlord346
Livibee192
Hui .163
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King62
QueenE44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2949
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 23m
Replay Cast
9h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.