• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7892 users

BW General Discussion - Page 75

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 522 Next
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 07 2014 05:12 GMT
#1481
Wingpawn, I think working on early game pressure is your best bet. Going for a fake double then a 2 base timing and getting a third behind it. However, depending on what you scout, you can always try for a third and just defend it (depo blocks, mines behind with 2-3 tanks+turret) etc... Also, drops are great for getting a protoss off his game otherwise ya, TvP gets pretty difficult once they reach 3 bases imo.

On September 07 2014 04:25 Cryoc wrote:
Why would you give someone who struggles with early game pressure the advice to play greedy?
A replay would help to know where your biggest problem is. From your post it seems like you mostly lose in the early game, so I would just advise to play a siege expand with wall-in and turrets. If he was aggressive and you hold it without much losses I would recommend for beginners to just go 2 base 6 factory and slow push to protoss base with turrets. The best opportunity to win in TvP is to kill Protoss before he has higher tech units. For late game TvP you have to be either better than your opponent or have a huge advantage from earlier stages.

I think the reason for the above post was because at D levels, players will play greedy as well. Given, not every protoss will double expand etc... but it happens enough time.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
September 07 2014 13:42 GMT
#1482
I think one of the hardest things for new players to get good at (in this day when we mostly advise passive play) is how to recognize and punish players whose scouting is insufficient for the corners they are trying to cut in their build. Good players need to have a couple aggressive responses up their sleeves to punish dumb players who saw Bisu expand with one cannon, or Flash expand with 4 marines and think that's an invincible defense even if you don't get a scout into the enemy's base. Just murder those players and don't worry about not being able to practice the cookie cutter macro build you're trying to make work through pure mechanics. It used to be that at the lower levels there was a high reward for playing very safe and slow because proxies were very popular, but these days everyone thinks they're improving for the long term playing super thinly defended expos and you just need to slap them in the face and tell them they're not ready to play with the adults.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Filco
Profile Joined October 2013
France166 Posts
September 09 2014 15:28 GMT
#1483
Hello,

Do I really need a router to play on iCCup, or can I play with a 3G key (USB key which I directly plus on my laptop)?
Filco Channel on youtube for fpvs, replays, tutorials and thoughts on the game.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
September 09 2014 16:04 GMT
#1484
On September 10 2014 00:28 Filco wrote:
Hello,

Do I really need a router to play on iCCup, or can I play with a 3G key (USB key which I directly plus on my laptop)?


its almost impossible to play through a wireless connection simply due to lag. Get an ethernet connection instead (so a home router would work)
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Filco
Profile Joined October 2013
France166 Posts
September 09 2014 17:07 GMT
#1485
I have moved to a student dorm two weeks ago. I have access to a very good and fast university wi-fi network, but I can't connect to sc1 using it. iCCup is written in red in the list of ladders, and I receive the impossible to connect to battle.net message. I seem to be able to play sc2 thou. Don't understand why...
Filco Channel on youtube for fpvs, replays, tutorials and thoughts on the game.
Filco
Profile Joined October 2013
France166 Posts
September 09 2014 18:25 GMT
#1486
Help me please, you can't imagine how painful it is to be forced to play sc2 again ...
Filco Channel on youtube for fpvs, replays, tutorials and thoughts on the game.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
September 09 2014 18:25 GMT
#1487
On September 10 2014 01:04 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 00:28 Filco wrote:
Hello,

Do I really need a router to play on iCCup, or can I play with a 3G key (USB key which I directly plus on my laptop)?


its almost impossible to play through a wireless connection simply due to lag. Get an ethernet connection instead (so a home router would work)


wat?

thats bs. i played a ton of games with wifi connection. maybe your wifi router is just bad? you need a strong signal, but most of the routers will do the job.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-09 22:49:57
September 09 2014 19:26 GMT
#1488
On September 10 2014 02:07 Filco wrote:
I have moved to a student dorm two weeks ago. I have access to a very good and fast university wi-fi network, but I can't connect to sc1 using it. iCCup is written in red in the list of ladders, and I receive the impossible to connect to battle.net message. I seem to be able to play sc2 thou. Don't understand why...

It might be that your university network blocks the necessary TCP/UDP-ports for sc1. This is not uncommon. A lot of universities do that to prevent filesharing etc. If that's the case, I guess you can either ask them to unblock the needed port or you have to remap the port needed for sc to an unblocked port and use a proxy to play.
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
September 09 2014 19:30 GMT
#1489
On September 07 2014 22:42 Chef wrote:
I think one of the hardest things for new players to get good at (in this day when we mostly advise passive play) is how to recognize and punish players whose scouting is insufficient for the corners they are trying to cut in their build. Good players need to have a couple aggressive responses up their sleeves to punish dumb players who saw Bisu expand with one cannon, or Flash expand with 4 marines and think that's an invincible defense even if you don't get a scout into the enemy's base. Just murder those players and don't worry about not being able to practice the cookie cutter macro build you're trying to make work through pure mechanics. It used to be that at the lower levels there was a high reward for playing very safe and slow because proxies were very popular, but these days everyone thinks they're improving for the long term playing super thinly defended expos and you just need to slap them in the face and tell them they're not ready to play with the adults.


Yes. You have to use your brain, and adapt to the situation at hand.
Also, you don't have to learn to play a passive style to be successful in the long run - you need to learn to play a solid style. It doesn't matter what kind of style it is, so long as it is solid, and not reliant on gimmicks that can easily be dealt with once one is familiar with them.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-09 19:32:25
September 09 2014 19:31 GMT
#1490
On September 10 2014 02:07 Filco wrote:
I have moved to a student dorm two weeks ago. I have access to a very good and fast university wi-fi network, but I can't connect to sc1 using it. iCCup is written in red in the list of ladders, and I receive the impossible to connect to battle.net message. I seem to be able to play sc2 thou. Don't understand why...


You have to open the 6112 port, UDP and TCPIP. Open 6112 - 6119 if you want to be really safe.
Try using MCALauncher, if you haven't already. It attempts to open the ports automatically.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
September 09 2014 20:20 GMT
#1491
On September 07 2014 22:42 Chef wrote:snip.


What a good write up of jangbi's osl runs :p
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
September 09 2014 21:13 GMT
#1492
On September 07 2014 22:42 Chef wrote:
I think one of the hardest things for new players to get good at (in this day when we mostly advise passive play) is how to recognize and punish players whose scouting is insufficient for the corners they are trying to cut in their build. Good players need to have a couple aggressive responses up their sleeves to punish dumb players who saw Bisu expand with one cannon, or Flash expand with 4 marines and think that's an invincible defense even if you don't get a scout into the enemy's base. Just murder those players and don't worry about not being able to practice the cookie cutter macro build you're trying to make work through pure mechanics. It used to be that at the lower levels there was a high reward for playing very safe and slow because proxies were very popular, but these days everyone thinks they're improving for the long term playing super thinly defended expos and you just need to slap them in the face and tell them they're not ready to play with the adults.


I'm gonna do some 9hatch 9pool murdering of people.
Moderator
Filco
Profile Joined October 2013
France166 Posts
September 09 2014 22:43 GMT
#1493
On September 10 2014 04:31 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 02:07 Filco wrote:
I have moved to a student dorm two weeks ago. I have access to a very good and fast university wi-fi network, but I can't connect to sc1 using it. iCCup is written in red in the list of ladders, and I receive the impossible to connect to battle.net message. I seem to be able to play sc2 thou. Don't understand why...


You have to open the 6112 port, UDP and TCPIP. Open 6112 - 6119 if you want to be really safe.
Try using MCALauncher, if you haven't already. It attempts to open the ports automatically.


I am using MCA and I know how to open the ports, don't worry. It's not the question. I can't even join battle.net. And I can't chaneg the routers settings because I have no access to it. I can't ask my university to changes the settings of its internet security just for playing purposes obviously (I'd look like a douche first of all). I just would like to know if you know why I can play sc2, but can't have access to the brood war ladders and if there is anyway I can fix that, because obviously I can't bear playing sc2 anymore, I want only bw.
Filco Channel on youtube for fpvs, replays, tutorials and thoughts on the game.
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
September 09 2014 22:53 GMT
#1494
On September 07 2014 22:42 Chef wrote:
I think one of the hardest things for new players to get good at (in this day when we mostly advise passive play) is how to recognize and punish players whose scouting is insufficient for the corners they are trying to cut in their build. Good players need to have a couple aggressive responses up their sleeves to punish dumb players who saw Bisu expand with one cannon, or Flash expand with 4 marines and think that's an invincible defense even if you don't get a scout into the enemy's base. Just murder those players and don't worry about not being able to practice the cookie cutter macro build you're trying to make work through pure mechanics. It used to be that at the lower levels there was a high reward for playing very safe and slow because proxies were very popular, but these days everyone thinks they're improving for the long term playing super thinly defended expos and you just need to slap them in the face and tell them they're not ready to play with the adults.

Very well said. Couldn't agree more, sir.
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
September 09 2014 23:03 GMT
#1495
On September 10 2014 07:43 Filco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 04:31 vOdToasT wrote:
On September 10 2014 02:07 Filco wrote:
I have moved to a student dorm two weeks ago. I have access to a very good and fast university wi-fi network, but I can't connect to sc1 using it. iCCup is written in red in the list of ladders, and I receive the impossible to connect to battle.net message. I seem to be able to play sc2 thou. Don't understand why...


You have to open the 6112 port, UDP and TCPIP. Open 6112 - 6119 if you want to be really safe.
Try using MCALauncher, if you haven't already. It attempts to open the ports automatically.


I am using MCA and I know how to open the ports, don't worry. It's not the question. I can't even join battle.net. And I can't chaneg the routers settings because I have no access to it. I can't ask my university to changes the settings of its internet security just for playing purposes obviously (I'd look like a douche first of all). I just would like to know if you know why I can play sc2, but can't have access to the brood war ladders and if there is anyway I can fix that, because obviously I can't bear playing sc2 anymore, I want only bw.


It's during times like this when you realise there is a shortage of good RTS games

BW can't be replaced. I'm sorry.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
September 09 2014 23:23 GMT
#1496
Remember the old adage to anyone starting out iccup

"Proxy DTs make it to C"
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
September 10 2014 06:53 GMT
#1497
On September 10 2014 03:25 Filco wrote:
Help me please, you can't imagine how painful it is to be forced to play sc2 again ...


LOLZ, yup.

And...



User was warned for being hilarious
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-10 10:15:27
September 10 2014 10:14 GMT
#1498
On September 10 2014 07:43 Filco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 04:31 vOdToasT wrote:
On September 10 2014 02:07 Filco wrote:
I have moved to a student dorm two weeks ago. I have access to a very good and fast university wi-fi network, but I can't connect to sc1 using it. iCCup is written in red in the list of ladders, and I receive the impossible to connect to battle.net message. I seem to be able to play sc2 thou. Don't understand why...


You have to open the 6112 port, UDP and TCPIP. Open 6112 - 6119 if you want to be really safe.
Try using MCALauncher, if you haven't already. It attempts to open the ports automatically.


I am using MCA and I know how to open the ports, don't worry. It's not the question. I can't even join battle.net. And I can't chaneg the routers settings because I have no access to it. I can't ask my university to changes the settings of its internet security just for playing purposes obviously (I'd look like a douche first of all). I just would like to know if you know why I can play sc2, but can't have access to the brood war ladders and if there is anyway I can fix that, because obviously I can't bear playing sc2 anymore, I want only bw.

are you able to log into Blizzard's server because it sounds like that's the case?

On September 10 2014 07:53 EndingLife wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 22:42 Chef wrote:
I think one of the hardest things for new players to get good at (in this day when we mostly advise passive play) is how to recognize and punish players whose scouting is insufficient for the corners they are trying to cut in their build. Good players need to have a couple aggressive responses up their sleeves to punish dumb players who saw Bisu expand with one cannon, or Flash expand with 4 marines and think that's an invincible defense even if you don't get a scout into the enemy's base. Just murder those players and don't worry about not being able to practice the cookie cutter macro build you're trying to make work through pure mechanics. It used to be that at the lower levels there was a high reward for playing very safe and slow because proxies were very popular, but these days everyone thinks they're improving for the long term playing super thinly defended expos and you just need to slap them in the face and tell them they're not ready to play with the adults.

Very well said. Couldn't agree more, sir.

While I agree with what Chef wrote, I think there are exceptions to his rules. For example, scouting your Zerg opponent cross spawn on CB in a TvZ who went 12 hatch, you can easily go for a cc on the low ground, get a bunker and be ready for any ling aggression. Factory shouldn't be that far behind for tanks if you feel he'll go for a 2 base all in as well. Having said that, I've also lost silly games where I've done 1 rax FE or forge FE and lost to mass zerglings because I didn't scout it coming and decided to go easy on defense like he said lol (or the usual hydras in PvZ).
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
September 10 2014 10:21 GMT
#1499
On September 10 2014 07:43 Filco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 04:31 vOdToasT wrote:
On September 10 2014 02:07 Filco wrote:
I have moved to a student dorm two weeks ago. I have access to a very good and fast university wi-fi network, but I can't connect to sc1 using it. iCCup is written in red in the list of ladders, and I receive the impossible to connect to battle.net message. I seem to be able to play sc2 thou. Don't understand why...


You have to open the 6112 port, UDP and TCPIP. Open 6112 - 6119 if you want to be really safe.
Try using MCALauncher, if you haven't already. It attempts to open the ports automatically.


I am using MCA and I know how to open the ports, don't worry. It's not the question. I can't even join battle.net. And I can't chaneg the routers settings because I have no access to it. I can't ask my university to changes the settings of its internet security just for playing purposes obviously (I'd look like a douche first of all). I just would like to know if you know why I can play sc2, but can't have access to the brood war ladders and if there is anyway I can fix that, because obviously I can't bear playing sc2 anymore, I want only bw.

This site shows the used ports for BW and SC2. As you can see, SC2 uses port 80, which will always be open, otherwise you couldn't browse http-pages. BW does not and that will most likely be the reason that you can play SC2 but not BW. So remapping your ports and using a proxy is your only possibility, I guess.
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 10 2014 18:52 GMT
#1500
On March 24 2014 16:25 JohnChoi wrote:
and then heres changers recalling into a mine field
[image loading]

good times
En Taro Violet
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM806
TKL 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 806
ByuN 372
TKL 285
mouzHeroMarine 275
UpATreeSC 63
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17284
Calm 2726
Shuttle 926
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 155
Rush 97
Zeus 54
Mini 51
Free 35
Trap 26
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 21
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 18
Noble 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Dendi1407
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe49
Counter-Strike
fl0m4378
pashabiceps1223
Fnx 608
x6flipin191
edward24
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu232
Other Games
Grubby1993
singsing1841
Liquid`RaSZi1566
Beastyqt733
C9.Mang0346
B2W.Neo313
crisheroes221
420jenkins173
IndyStarCraft 170
dupreeh161
QueenE106
Trikslyr94
JuggernautJason21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH285
• EnkiAlexander 34
• Hinosc 13
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• 80smullet 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3321
• TFBlade746
Other Games
• Shiphtur814
• imaqtpie711
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 47m
INu's Battles
16h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 47m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.