• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8611 users

[MSL] Ro4 Schedule - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
May 23 2011 14:30 GMT
#41
YAY, both semis at 1800 KST!!

Based on ELO, I do not see how the underdogs can win the series against the best TvZ and ZvZ of all time in a Bo5.

Current ELO
(T)Flash vZ 2310 vs (Z)Hydra vT 2133
(Z)Jaedong vZ 2240 vs (Z)ZerO vZ 2093

Got to be the one of the most unexpected upset in history of BW if Zero or Hydra got to the finals.
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
May 23 2011 14:59 GMT
#42
Thanks for this. TL calendar sucks so hard recently
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
May 23 2011 15:02 GMT
#43
Jaedong will win for my birthday.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
May 23 2011 15:21 GMT
#44
I hope Jaedong makes it to the finals. Please, for the sake of MSL.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
May 23 2011 15:23 GMT
#45
JvF JvF JvF
Nothing else will satisfy me :D
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
May 23 2011 15:30 GMT
#46
On May 23 2011 23:30 HighTemper wrote:
YAY, both semis at 1800 KST!!

Based on ELO, I do not see how the underdogs can win the series against the best TvZ and ZvZ of all time in a Bo5.

Current ELO
(T)Flash vZ 2310 vs (Z)Hydra vT 2133
(Z)Jaedong vZ 2240 vs (Z)ZerO vZ 2093

Got to be the one of the most unexpected upset in history of BW if Zero or Hydra got to the finals.

Far from it, there has been way more stupid upsets. Both Hydra and Zero are top notch players with the ability to beat anyone on a good day.


On May 24 2011 00:21 Ryo wrote:
I hope Jaedong makes it to the finals. Please, for the sake of MSL.

I'd say it's much more important for the MSL that Flash makes it. If he gets knocked out we get a ZvZ final, and you gotta agree that will suck. Flash vs Zero on the other hand would be sick.

Although I'm of course rooting for JD as well. That final would be so epic.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
May 23 2011 15:34 GMT
#47
On May 23 2011 14:03 aimaimaim wrote:
3 days of no BW

Try keeping up with proleague. You'll wish you had 3 days off. Other than that there's always the great games archive and former finals you've missed.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Neighbor
Profile Joined May 2009
United States119 Posts
May 23 2011 16:09 GMT
#48
Leessangrok round 4 gogogogo
tedster
Profile Joined May 2009
984 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 16:32:45
May 23 2011 16:30 GMT
#49
Flash v Zero is the final with the highest potential for multiple super-amazing games. I've seen JvF before and I'll see it again, but besides wanting to see ZerO take the next step I really just want to see a finals with the most interesting, crazy, quality games, and I feel that Flash/Zero are more likely to deliver such than a JD/Flash grindfest.

Also ZerO is a very popular player, MBC would love to see him in a finals vs. Flash. JD making it to the finals isn't necessarily a great thing for the MSL, especially considering there's already been so many JvF finals and at least a few of them have not been great. Hydra making the finals is probably the only thing they hope doesn't happen.
the last wcs commissioner
Mirl
Profile Joined May 2011
Turkey173 Posts
May 23 2011 16:41 GMT
#50
ZerO vs flash give me nerd chills because this match totally have potantial for will be like Iris vs GGplay -______-
(-_(-_(^_(-_-)_-)_-)_-) Entusman Hwaiting~ (^_ = Horang2! Artosis #1 Nerd
Yxes2211
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1587 Posts
May 23 2011 17:57 GMT
#51
I dunno if ZerO would do well in a finals against Flash... I know he has the skills to put up amazing matches against Flash, but ZerO gets so damn hesitant in the semis and I would assume that would carry over to the finals. That said, if there was any player I would accept JD losing to (after a few days to cope), it would be ZerO.

BUT! How can people not want the most hyped finals of all time? If JvF meet, it will srsly be the most hyped finals ever when you look at whats at stake for the two players. Sure it COULD end up like HD MSL, but it could also end up like Bigfile. Go back and watch Bigfile and compare JD's ZvT to his current ZvT. It's like taking a very big club (Yeah its effective and gets the job done but it bulky and rough) and making it into a sword (Now its a effective, precise, and beautiful). Ok... bad analogy, but JD's ZvT has refined the Bigfile ZvT that took god-mode Flash to game 5

Let's face it, another JvF finals it worth it, if only for the hype!
Jaedong and Baby
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46500 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 18:19:27
May 23 2011 18:18 GMT
#52
JvZ Best of 5 and... FvX Best of 5.

JvF finals again, eh?

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm totally cool with that. Jaedong fighting!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Noel Vermillion
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada218 Posts
May 23 2011 18:40 GMT
#53
Hmmm I'm hoping Flash will make it to the finals, as much I like JD and Flash I would like to see them in the finals again. As long it's not a ZvZ I'm happy.

Flash 3-1 over Hydra
JD 3-2 over Zero

JD and Zero is gonna be a good set.
FlaSh, Jaedong, Bisu, Free, TossGirl, Action, Stats Always BW FTW!
v3ctor
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada53 Posts
May 23 2011 18:54 GMT
#54
On May 23 2011 23:59 Elroi wrote:
Thanks for this. TL calendar sucks so hard recently


Yeah, can someone add this to the calendar T_T
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 18:56:00
May 23 2011 18:54 GMT
#55
Is this the first time that a league has had 3/4 semifinalists come back? Jaedong, ZerO, and Hydra that is.
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
May 23 2011 18:59 GMT
#56
I can't wait for Flash vs Hydra - it's (possibly) going to be an amazing match. Hydra steps up his game massively for important matches. And Flash is Flash. And since I have no personal preferences, I will be able to enjoy the games no matter which player displays amazing skill and preparation.

Hydra's got a decent amount of time solely available to prepare to face Flash, and I think he's got a reasonable chance to win. Flash has the same break, too, so he'll be able to focus solely on the match as well. I hope the games are more interesting than the typical FvJ.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 19:48:14
May 23 2011 19:36 GMT
#57
On May 24 2011 03:54 jalstar wrote:
Is this the first time that a league has had 3/4 semifinalists come back? Jaedong, ZerO, and Hydra that is.


whoa, that's cool. Didn't consider that.

I found one kinda. the final 4 from CYON and UZOO had a different format with a losers bracket, so there wasn't a straight up final 4. But if we use "final 4' a bit more loosely, savior, chojja, and oov were 3 of the last 4 to play in both of em.

Edit: better one: IOPS and Ever 2005 both had goodfreind july and gorush as three of the last 4
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
May 23 2011 19:44 GMT
#58
JvF is always awesome. Go Flash!

But I do kind of hope ZerO can make it. I have always thought that he is the best player to never win anything.
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Arkqn
Profile Joined August 2008
France589 Posts
May 23 2011 19:49 GMT
#59
Flash has to make it.. Otherwise it's going be another ZvZ finals

Flash vs Jaedong would be boring imo if they only play mindgames. I think ZerO vs Flash would definitely be more exciting and interesting to watch.
Elena[PaiN]
GG.NoRe
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)1051 Posts
May 23 2011 19:52 GMT
#60
On May 24 2011 00:34 Chef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 14:03 aimaimaim wrote:
3 days of no BW

Try keeping up with proleague. You'll wish you had 3 days off. Other than that there's always the great games archive and former finals you've missed.

I do this too.
In fact, tonight I'll be watching the vods of Nate MSL for the 5th time :p
DONGJWA!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 562
SteadfastSC 232
ProTech123
Rex 80
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43758
Calm 3551
Jaedong 1925
Shuttle 1795
Horang2 732
Soma 693
Mini 639
EffOrt 544
Soulkey 303
Rush 293
[ Show more ]
Larva 288
Stork 285
BeSt 247
ZerO 233
Snow 209
firebathero 126
Mong 113
Zeus 83
hero 80
910 72
Mind 66
Free 50
Hyun 45
Yoon 42
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 34
Shine 33
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
JYJ 25
PianO 25
Bale 19
Sexy 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Terrorterran 15
HiyA 14
Rock 12
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5625
Dendi1153
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
fl0m3438
Fnx 621
x6flipin236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King113
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2174
Liquid`RaSZi918
hiko689
B2W.Neo555
dupreeh360
ceh9333
crisheroes324
TKL 237
Khaldor234
Livibee199
Hui .153
Trikslyr88
QueenE87
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 798
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• mYiSmile118
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Nemesis2462
• Jankos1612
• TFBlade566
Other Games
• Shiphtur697
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
41m
The PondCast
18h 41m
INu's Battles
19h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.