• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9104 users

PL 10-11 R1 Rosters - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Welmu
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Finland3295 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-15 12:23:59
October 15 2010 12:23 GMT
#61
Ace gonna roll everyone with fbh + ruby + rock + ggaemo combo!
Progamertwitter.com/welmu1 | twitch.com/Welmu1
frank0406
Profile Joined January 2010
United States32 Posts
October 15 2010 12:30 GMT
#62
where is (P)Anytime?
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
October 15 2010 12:39 GMT
#63
On October 15 2010 21:30 frank0406 wrote:
where is (P)Anytime?


in a post elsewhere it's stated he leaves ace at the end of this month
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Too_MuchZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Finland2818 Posts
October 15 2010 12:43 GMT
#64
On October 15 2010 16:53 GTR wrote:
Hopefully we can get Fantasy ready by Week 2, if possible....


Hopefully Liquibet too
Kici
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland57 Posts
October 15 2010 12:55 GMT
#65
Hmm where is (Z)EffOrt
Boxer :*
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
October 15 2010 12:59 GMT
#66
On October 15 2010 20:20 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 19:02 Holgerius wrote:
ACE just got even more awesome (FBH)! :D Samsung dropped in awesomeness though (no FBH).

On paper KT will roflstomp with a Bo7 format. ^__^ Amazing depth.


How is KT's Bo7 lineup better than SKT, Hite Entus or Stars?


Well it's definitely better than Hite's and Stars, and I think it's damn close with SKT.

I mean, name the playable players on each team and compare them to KT (this is without maps to consider, though, which is very important. We just don't know how the new PL maps will play out).

KT's best players who'll probably get playtime this season are:

Flash, ForGG, Stats, Violet, Tempest, Action, Hoejja.

Hoejja is obviously the weak link here but that's as solid a Terran/Protoss Lineup there is in the league. Obviously still weak in the zerg department if Action doesn't perform -- tentatively an amazing line up, Action really is the dealbreaker here.

Now, let's take Hite Entus:

Leta, Skyhigh, Snow, Movie, Horang, Hogil, Hydra

While that is actually more players and on the bottom end they're definitely better than Tempest/Hoejja, after Leta the team devolves purely into snipers. The entire Entus part of the line up, now that Effort's gone, all have one good matchup for the most part. Skyhigh TvT, Snow PvT, Movie PvZ (I'll say his PvP ain't bad, though), and well I'm not even sure Hydra's good enough to qualify as a sniper. The same goes for the rest of the hite side, where Horang and Hogil are both almost exclusively vP players.

In a pure KT vs Hite Entus setup, that's not so bad, since KT is very Terran/Protoss heavy and this new Hite Entus is almost exclusively made out of vT and vP experts (hell hite and entus both individually had a history of bothering KT). But overall, especially with regards to other teams who have stronger zergs, Hite Entus isn't nearly as well rounded as KT. I expect Hite Entus to probably make playoffs and lose out in the lower stages (kind of like how Hite and Entus usually do, funnily enough). This is a team very dependent on coaching and how good maps are for snipers, though. VERY finnicky, good potential.

Onto SKT, who do have a very star studded lineup:

Fantasy, ...Canata(cringe, but he did win in playoffs), Bisu Best, Kwanro, S2, Hyuk

Arguably the best protoss lineup (KT has added some shadows to that claim, though), but pretty one dimensional elsewise. Fantasy is a great player, but he is the only great player on their terran line. Canata CAN win sometimes, but I'd barely rank him over Hoejja. Their zerg line is about as bad as KT's. Kwanro, like Action, alleviated the pain, but that's not enough to call it competent. Best is good, very good at PvT and alright at PvP, passable PvZ (people hate on his PvZ just because it's nowhere near as good as his other matches, not because it's that bad). Bisu, well, I don't buy into the hype and I wouldn't even call him a top 5 protoss right now, honestly, but a lot of people will crucify me for this statement so at the very least he's a good asset to the team.

On the Terran side of things, KT is way ahead. Flash is a terran lineup in and of himself and ForGG is about the same caliber as best, currently -- excellent in the "easy" matchup, alright in his mirror, and questionable in the "weak" matchup. Their protoss lineups are comparable. Bisu obviously CAN be the best out of all of them, but he definitely hasn't shown it lately. Best is probably the most vaunted player, but I'd say Stats/Violet/Tempest is a really strong threesome, especially. My only reservations here is that I think Bisu and Best will play better in the "don't know your opponent," format -- KT had a slight falling out in the later rounds when it was implemented. The non-Flash line started to pick it up in round 5 so that might be cured, but I have my doubts as they don't have the same experience and composure.

Lolzergs. Action and Kwanro are alright, no one else is worth mentioning no matter how much SKT fans want to believe stew and fuck are actually good.

I'd say, like last season, KT and SKT are devastatingly close. I think last season came down to the 1st seed edge -- if SKT had had it then they probably would've won, like KT did. I think it comes down to the maps for the regular rounds between these two. If there's a lot of protoss favored maps I think KT will thrive with 3 capable protoss to SKT's 2, since Flash is good enough to do without favored maps ontop of that. I think if it's more zerg oriented, SKT might do better just because they have enough zergs they're willing to play and zerg maps typically mean protoss dismay, so bad for KT. Terran maps are a bit more even. Flash probably doesn't need the help but put fantasy and forgg on a favored map and they can wreak havoc (fantasy moreso, don't go crazy SKTers!)


Phew, that was a lot on KT and SKT. Star studded and shoe ins for the playoffs right now barring major implosion or PL death.

Onto a team with a little spot in my heart, Woongjin!

Woongjin's playable lineup consists of:

Really, Free, Flying, Zero, Soulkey

Hrm, I like stars guys, but losing Kwanro, MVP and Guemchi did put a dent in them. If that old guard were still here I think they'd have a really solid all around team, but frankly outside of these five all they have are very untested rookies or fading players who got traded away (like sair). I know some people are pointing to honsin or crazyhydra, but I don't really see it. Those two will probably be played but I'm not sure I'd call them assets. I probably should've included CrazyHydra since I included Hoejja and Hyuk and Hydra, the horridly mediocre zerg brigade, but in every list above I did deride all of those players and I left crazy off the list for that point: Stars actually isn't THAT deep. More deep than Oz and Khan, sure, but honestly, Stars is a bit top heavy. In a Bo5 like last season they'd be ungodly scary right now with those 5 up there (hell cut out Flying and that's all you need, 4 absolutely great players), but they suffer. They've got 1 Terran who's about the quality of ForGG (Good at two matchups bad at one), They've got 2 protosses, one seasoned and excellent, the other promising but definitely hasn't really SHOWN his promise since he made splashes last year. 2 straight up, undeniably good zergs to make the second strongest zerg line up right now.

I don't think they have shit on KT head to head, as KT plays best against Zergs for the most part and aren't particularly afraid of anything else, especially coming out of this (Free is great and all but he isn't even necessarily the favorite against half of KT's lineup). They're a good team, they'll probably even make playoffs this time around after picking PL weight-lifter Really, but their depth took a massive hit when they lost kwanro/mvp/guemchi. That's a decent 1/1/1 lineup (well maybe not MVP) that really would've bolstered their new acquisitions. But I think they're in the same boat as Hite Entus despite being kind of the opposite of them: Instead of a bunch of snipers, they've got a topload of good players and some inconsistency at the bottom.



This entire thing is consistent with my view. If playoffs is still six teams I expect KT/SKT/STX to make the top 3 in some order (STX probably second best STX is great at getting almost there and sucking it up), with Woongjin/HiteEntus making up 4th and 5th and I think Wemade or Oz (woo what is that) making up the 6th. I might be biased making this analysis since I already had this sort of idea but that's the best I can see.

Kt will probably be first though. They gave Flash WL twice. 70 wins this season wooooop.
Remember Violet.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
October 15 2010 13:02 GMT
#67
On October 15 2010 20:56 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 20:51 ShadeR wrote:
On October 15 2010 17:59 structuralinertia wrote:
On October 15 2010 17:34 Turbovolver wrote:
On October 15 2010 17:33 _awake_ wrote:
FBH and Much on the same team :O

I wish Samsung KHAN had a stronger lineup...

Chavi's gonna break out this season.

And Stork and Jangbi will keep takin' names. Don't you worry aobut KHAN.

And we've got (T)TurN back too, other teams better be ready to have their faces rocked

Sure hope so. I was sad when (T)TurN entered a slump after showcaseing his hyperagressive style. Shit was FBHesque.


lol how can a player like turn enter a slump hahaha

Well i figured he played some sick games vs some A-teamers and then went on to get trashed in the prelims and dream league.
I'll concede that in retrospect slump was the wrong word. =/
Tercotta
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada402 Posts
October 15 2010 13:03 GMT
#68
On October 15 2010 21:55 Kici wrote:
Hmm where is (Z)EffOrt

Retired.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51601 Posts
October 15 2010 13:03 GMT
#69
On October 15 2010 21:55 Kici wrote:
Hmm where is (Z)EffOrt


he quit BW....
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
October 15 2010 13:03 GMT
#70
On October 15 2010 21:55 Kici wrote:
Hmm where is (Z)EffOrt


level?
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
October 15 2010 13:14 GMT
#71
If Anytime returns to Oz it would help them. But perhaps he's old now
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
October 15 2010 13:14 GMT
#72
Wow, STX's team goes like eight or nine deep -__-

They're definitely one of the best teams out there, although Calm's dip in form is worrisome.
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
October 15 2010 13:18 GMT
#73
On October 15 2010 21:59 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2010 20:20 SuperArc wrote:
On October 15 2010 19:02 Holgerius wrote:
ACE just got even more awesome (FBH)! :D Samsung dropped in awesomeness though (no FBH).

On paper KT will roflstomp with a Bo7 format. ^__^ Amazing depth.


How is KT's Bo7 lineup better than SKT, Hite Entus or Stars?


Well it's definitely better than Hite's and Stars, and I think it's damn close with SKT.

I mean, name the playable players on each team and compare them to KT (this is without maps to consider, though, which is very important. We just don't know how the new PL maps will play out).

KT's best players who'll probably get playtime this season are:

Flash, ForGG, Stats, Violet, Tempest, Action, Hoejja.

Hoejja is obviously the weak link here but that's as solid a Terran/Protoss Lineup there is in the league. Obviously still weak in the zerg department if Action doesn't perform -- tentatively an amazing line up, Action really is the dealbreaker here.

Now, let's take Hite Entus:

Leta, Skyhigh, Snow, Movie, Horang, Hogil, Hydra

While that is actually more players and on the bottom end they're definitely better than Tempest/Hoejja, after Leta the team devolves purely into snipers. The entire Entus part of the line up, now that Effort's gone, all have one good matchup for the most part. Skyhigh TvT, Snow PvT, Movie PvZ (I'll say his PvP ain't bad, though), and well I'm not even sure Hydra's good enough to qualify as a sniper. The same goes for the rest of the hite side, where Horang and Hogil are both almost exclusively vP players.

In a pure KT vs Hite Entus setup, that's not so bad, since KT is very Terran/Protoss heavy and this new Hite Entus is almost exclusively made out of vT and vP experts (hell hite and entus both individually had a history of bothering KT). But overall, especially with regards to other teams who have stronger zergs, Hite Entus isn't nearly as well rounded as KT. I expect Hite Entus to probably make playoffs and lose out in the lower stages (kind of like how Hite and Entus usually do, funnily enough). This is a team very dependent on coaching and how good maps are for snipers, though. VERY finnicky, good potential.

Onto SKT, who do have a very star studded lineup:

Fantasy, ...Canata(cringe, but he did win in playoffs), Bisu Best, Kwanro, S2, Hyuk

Arguably the best protoss lineup (KT has added some shadows to that claim, though), but pretty one dimensional elsewise. Fantasy is a great player, but he is the only great player on their terran line. Canata CAN win sometimes, but I'd barely rank him over Hoejja. Their zerg line is about as bad as KT's. Kwanro, like Action, alleviated the pain, but that's not enough to call it competent. Best is good, very good at PvT and alright at PvP, passable PvZ (people hate on his PvZ just because it's nowhere near as good as his other matches, not because it's that bad). Bisu, well, I don't buy into the hype and I wouldn't even call him a top 5 protoss right now, honestly, but a lot of people will crucify me for this statement so at the very least he's a good asset to the team.

On the Terran side of things, KT is way ahead. Flash is a terran lineup in and of himself and ForGG is about the same caliber as best, currently -- excellent in the "easy" matchup, alright in his mirror, and questionable in the "weak" matchup. Their protoss lineups are comparable. Bisu obviously CAN be the best out of all of them, but he definitely hasn't shown it lately. Best is probably the most vaunted player, but I'd say Stats/Violet/Tempest is a really strong threesome, especially. My only reservations here is that I think Bisu and Best will play better in the "don't know your opponent," format -- KT had a slight falling out in the later rounds when it was implemented. The non-Flash line started to pick it up in round 5 so that might be cured, but I have my doubts as they don't have the same experience and composure.

Lolzergs. Action and Kwanro are alright, no one else is worth mentioning no matter how much SKT fans want to believe stew and fuck are actually good.

I'd say, like last season, KT and SKT are devastatingly close. I think last season came down to the 1st seed edge -- if SKT had had it then they probably would've won, like KT did. I think it comes down to the maps for the regular rounds between these two. If there's a lot of protoss favored maps I think KT will thrive with 3 capable protoss to SKT's 2, since Flash is good enough to do without favored maps ontop of that. I think if it's more zerg oriented, SKT might do better just because they have enough zergs they're willing to play and zerg maps typically mean protoss dismay, so bad for KT. Terran maps are a bit more even. Flash probably doesn't need the help but put fantasy and forgg on a favored map and they can wreak havoc (fantasy moreso, don't go crazy SKTers!)


Phew, that was a lot on KT and SKT. Star studded and shoe ins for the playoffs right now barring major implosion or PL death.

Onto a team with a little spot in my heart, Woongjin!

Woongjin's playable lineup consists of:

Really, Free, Flying, Zero, Soulkey

Hrm, I like stars guys, but losing Kwanro, MVP and Guemchi did put a dent in them. If that old guard were still here I think they'd have a really solid all around team, but frankly outside of these five all they have are very untested rookies or fading players who got traded away (like sair). I know some people are pointing to honsin or crazyhydra, but I don't really see it. Those two will probably be played but I'm not sure I'd call them assets. I probably should've included CrazyHydra since I included Hoejja and Hyuk and Hydra, the horridly mediocre zerg brigade, but in every list above I did deride all of those players and I left crazy off the list for that point: Stars actually isn't THAT deep. More deep than Oz and Khan, sure, but honestly, Stars is a bit top heavy. In a Bo5 like last season they'd be ungodly scary right now with those 5 up there (hell cut out Flying and that's all you need, 4 absolutely great players), but they suffer. They've got 1 Terran who's about the quality of ForGG (Good at two matchups bad at one), They've got 2 protosses, one seasoned and excellent, the other promising but definitely hasn't really SHOWN his promise since he made splashes last year. 2 straight up, undeniably good zergs to make the second strongest zerg line up right now.

I don't think they have shit on KT head to head, as KT plays best against Zergs for the most part and aren't particularly afraid of anything else, especially coming out of this (Free is great and all but he isn't even necessarily the favorite against half of KT's lineup). They're a good team, they'll probably even make playoffs this time around after picking PL weight-lifter Really, but their depth took a massive hit when they lost kwanro/mvp/guemchi. That's a decent 1/1/1 lineup (well maybe not MVP) that really would've bolstered their new acquisitions. But I think they're in the same boat as Hite Entus despite being kind of the opposite of them: Instead of a bunch of snipers, they've got a topload of good players and some inconsistency at the bottom.



This entire thing is consistent with my view. If playoffs is still six teams I expect KT/SKT/STX to make the top 3 in some order (STX probably second best STX is great at getting almost there and sucking it up), with Woongjin/HiteEntus making up 4th and 5th and I think Wemade or Oz (woo what is that) making up the 6th. I might be biased making this analysis since I already had this sort of idea but that's the best I can see.

Kt will probably be first though. They gave Flash WL twice. 70 wins this season wooooop.


Calling Snow still only a sniper is really really lame. Especially if you consider his recent success vs zergs and come on, this guy has like 5 losses to Bisu in PvP alone.

But I agree with Effort gone they lack all around players. Only Leta and Snow are good all round players.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
October 15 2010 13:20 GMT
#74
KT gets action!!
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 15 2010 13:25 GMT
#75
Recent success vs Zerg? Winning two games vs an SKT Zerg is success in your eyes? O__o

Snow has a lot to prove before I'll start considering him a solid player.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
October 15 2010 13:27 GMT
#76
nice to finally see a concise lineup

so glad PL is back in action
Forever Young
shurgen
Profile Joined October 2009
350 Posts
October 15 2010 13:29 GMT
#77
I can't wait for PL to start tonight!

I really hope things go smoothly, and BW can return to some of its former glory. Its gonna take a miracle though..
d_so
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Korea (South)3262 Posts
October 15 2010 13:32 GMT
#78
holy smokes hite entus sounds awesome
manner
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
October 15 2010 13:36 GMT
#79
On October 15 2010 22:32 d_so wrote:
holy smokes hite entus sounds awesome

At first I thought CJ Sparkys would've been cooler, but the name is growing on me.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
October 15 2010 13:38 GMT
#80
On October 15 2010 22:25 Holgerius wrote:
Recent success vs Zerg? Winning two games vs an SKT Zerg is success in your eyes? O__o

Snow has a lot to prove before I'll start considering him a solid player.


If you dont call Snow solid then there is no reason to call Tempest, forgg, Hoejja or Action (and maybe even Violet) solid.

And guess what, that is KT's half lineup. Snow used to be under 30% in PvZ, now he's 50. And his PvPs vs Bisu were damn close too.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 770
WardiTV248
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12287
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko313
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14641
Bisu 4101
Jaedong 3732
EffOrt 1182
BeSt 883
ZerO 480
Horang2 454
Pusan 280
actioN 246
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Larva 222
Hyun 143
Mind 131
Barracks 93
ggaemo 68
Killer 49
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 43
Sharp 40
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
NotJumperer 33
Shinee 31
Hm[arnc] 20
Terrorterran 20
Sacsri 19
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi275
League of Legends
JimRising 331
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1649
byalli786
Other Games
crisheroes260
Pyrionflax180
dupreeh113
DeMusliM95
Mew2King67
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV577
League of Legends
• Jankos1159
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.