• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7380 users

Stork's hot photo album deserves its own thread - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
oN_Silva
Profile Joined October 2009
197 Posts
November 22 2009 10:10 GMT
#141
sexyness =! strength dude...

GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 10:38:46
November 22 2009 10:24 GMT
#142
On November 21 2009 07:17 MuffinDude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.

You can actually see his six pack and all. What are you comparing him to? Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lee is an outlier. Stork can kick your ass ten times out of ten.

Are you kidding me? I'm comparing him to myself and every guy of my age that actually exercises semi-regularly. The guy is super skinny and hardly has any muscle mass at all.
I'm not a fighter, but I'm 240 pounds, 6,3 ft tall and work out 6 days a week, 15 hours a week.
I'm fairly certain I'd manage.

Besides, that's not the point I was trying to make.
You clearly don't exercise yourself if you think Stork's well trained. Ripped = no subcutaneous fat that covers the contures of your muscles. I train a group of 14 year olds twice a week, and basically everyone of them (who isn't chubby) have visible abs. Doesn't take a genius here..

Edit: Why are you jumping me to begin with? If there's really that big a problem, you could have just PMed me
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
SlayerS_BunkiE
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1717 Posts
November 22 2009 12:18 GMT
#143
i wonder if fantasy is going to do this same workout soon?

though stork is now a buff, he's still skinny.
iloveby.SlayerS_BunkiE[Shield]
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 13:28:56
November 22 2009 13:27 GMT
#144
Seeing Mr.Kang's photos fills me with mixed emotions. He's the one who recruited me for fomos, but I feel as though as a photographer I am a disappointment to him. Even his most modest photos make me feel inspired, but also talentless. It's hard to know what to think when he does sets as gorgeous as these. It makes me all the more aware of the glass ceiling I've reached when it comes to eSports photography. Sorry for the lack of funnies, but recently this is how I feel - it's part of the reason I've stopped going to so many events for the last month. I've lost my confidence when faced with his inability to take a bad photo. Must work harder! Also seeing the massive amount of comments only one of his sets gets compared to my 40-80 photo sets dampens my resolve even more.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Doso
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany769 Posts
November 22 2009 13:53 GMT
#145
So much homo-erotic .. eeeeegh.

Need moar Tossgirl or NeverGG pics :[
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 15:01:15
November 22 2009 14:02 GMT
#146
On November 22 2009 22:27 NeverGG wrote:
Seeing Mr.Kang's photos fills me with mixed emotions. He's the one who recruited me for fomos, but I feel as though as a photographer I am a disappointment to him. Even his most modest photos make me feel inspired, but also talentless. It's hard to know what to think when he does sets as gorgeous as these. It makes me all the more aware of the glass ceiling I've reached when it comes to eSports photography. Sorry for the lack of funnies, but recently this is how I feel - it's part of the reason I've stopped going to so many events for the last month. I've lost my confidence when faced with his inability to take a bad photo. Must work harder! Also seeing the massive amount of comments only one of his sets gets compared to my 40-80 photo sets dampens my resolve even more.


Don't worry, NeverGG. Your photos are absolutely fabulous.

It's just that the source material of this set of photo is too good.

If you manage to shoot Reach on Beach, I am sure that thread would explode as well.

A lot of posts are actually debating whether Stork is hot or not, rather than complimenting the photos anyway.

Keep up the good work!
Shizuru~
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Malaysia1676 Posts
November 22 2009 14:23 GMT
#147
looks impressive that he went from a chubby guy to that... not denying that his body looks great now, but wtf is up with all the "I'M HORNY/HOT/HARD" people?

i never knew TL.net got that many teenage cheerleaders or homos.

NeverGG, ur pic has always been awesome and i'm sure everyone here appreciate them very much, the reason this thread gets so much attention because of the theme of the photoshoot, don look too much into it...
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
November 22 2009 14:45 GMT
#148
hell nah Stork is definitely not buff. I've definitely seen a lot more Koreans with bigger muscles in the subway stations.
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
[ZiNC]Ling
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States69 Posts
November 22 2009 17:12 GMT
#149
On November 22 2009 19:05 El Resplandor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2009 16:29 Live2Win wrote:
Okay I just went through the photo album....

WHAT THE FUCK

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS HOT FOR STORK BEFORE


On November 20 2009 16:32 OneOther wrote:
LOL oh my god
he's sexy


On November 20 2009 16:39 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
....@_@

I believe I just went gay for Stork...


On November 20 2009 16:40 MrHoon wrote:
MY DICK IS HARD



On November 20 2009 16:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I

am


in


love


oh god he is so hot what the fuck oh god


On November 20 2009 17:06 paper wrote:
fap fap fap


On November 20 2009 17:13 shindigs wrote:
WHAT A BUFFET OF MANLINESS


On November 20 2009 17:30 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
he makes me feel hotter than bisu, that's for certain


On November 20 2009 17:49 Rainmaker5 wrote:
Me and my girlfriend have a new approved threesome.


On November 20 2009 17:49 FragKrag wrote:
i want him


On November 20 2009 21:50 konadora wrote:
holy shit, sexy




What a bunch of ,,,,,,
Seriously what's wrong with tl sometimes? does everyone here actually thinks that that extremely skinny nerd is sexy? I bet he can't even benchpress 100lbs...


I can't really say what's wrong with TL, maybe it's that weirdo new member, Ling??
But you're clearly confused because you think that buff/muscular == sexy. Definitely, not all girls (or straight guys apparently) think that. In fact, skinny nerds are SUPER sexy! Especially skinny nerds with a little bit of muscle-- much more comfortable up close than the bony ones. I'd be pretty scared to cuddle up to someone inControl-sized, if he sneezed I'd probably get some ribs broken XD
I assume most of the people above are exaggerating wildly, but personally I think Stork is hot, and what do I care if he can bench press my entire weight? I think he should get contacts next^^
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
November 22 2009 17:23 GMT
#150
Holy shit this forum has become a breeding ground for 14 year old girls.
It's better to burn out than to fade away
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
November 22 2009 17:34 GMT
#151
ya needs new glasses or needs to get rid of them.

and.. wtf is up with stork? everyone is all a sudden gay for stork? :S
Entusman #51
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 17:37:45
November 22 2009 17:35 GMT
#152
On November 22 2009 19:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2009 07:17 MuffinDude wrote:
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.

You can actually see his six pack and all. What are you comparing him to? Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lee is an outlier. Stork can kick your ass ten times out of ten.

Are you kidding me? I'm comparing him to myself and every guy of my age that actually exercises semi-regularly. The guy is super skinny and hardly has any muscle mass at all.
I'm not a fighter, but I'm 240 pounds, 6,3 ft tall and work out 6 days a week, 15 hours a week.
I'm fairly certain I'd manage.

Besides, that's not the point I was trying to make.
You clearly don't exercise yourself if you think Stork's well trained. Ripped = no subcutaneous fat that covers the contures of your muscles. I train a group of 14 year olds twice a week, and basically everyone of them (who isn't chubby) have visible abs. Doesn't take a genius here..

Edit: Why are you jumping me to begin with? If there's really that big a problem, you could have just PMed me

yeah, i only work out like 3 times a week for hour and a half, and im about as "ripped" as him.

OOPS didnt mean to double post -_- fuck. but ya whats up with bisus clothes lol
Entusman #51
pubbanana
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3063 Posts
November 22 2009 17:48 GMT
#153
Everyone on Teamliquid.net is ripped and probably the hottest person who has ever lived. We know. This is about Stork, though. Not us.
Wachet, stehet im Glauben, seid männlich und seid stark.
meffo
Profile Joined October 2009
Sweden109 Posts
November 22 2009 17:49 GMT
#154
On November 21 2009 03:53 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
I don't see the sexiness either, he still looks like a nerd.


and nerds can't be sexy or what? O_O

omg., you should be thoroughly punished for this statement.

this is pure mojo, man, mark my words.

http://ftw.generation.no/?n=160
for now we see through a mirror in an enigma, but then face to face. now I know in part, but then I shall know as also I was fully known. - 1 corinthians 13:1 (12)
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 17:52:37
November 22 2009 17:50 GMT
#155
ah fuck it
It's better to burn out than to fade away
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 17:56:24
November 22 2009 17:55 GMT
#156
On November 23 2009 02:49 meffo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2009 03:53 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
I don't see the sexiness either, he still looks like a nerd.


and nerds can't be sexy or what? O_O

omg., you should be thoroughly punished for this statement.

this is pure mojo, man, mark my words.

http://ftw.generation.no/?n=160


How in the fuck did you come up with that connection? Read what I said, I clearly said that HE, being stork, looks like a nerd. You know, white, skinny, dorky glasses, pretty unappealing face, these physical attributes are generally collectively common with 'nerds'.

I said nothing about nerds not being able to be sexy. Tasteless is a great example of that
It's better to burn out than to fade away
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
November 22 2009 17:56 GMT
#157
On November 23 2009 02:23 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
Holy shit this forum has become a breeding ground for 14 year old girls.
LOL basically.
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 18:13:13
November 22 2009 18:02 GMT
#158
On November 22 2009 18:31 PokePill wrote:
Show nested quote +

ok, he doesn't have too much of a 6 pack, but i'm very curious to this 14 year old who plays sports just once a week who is as buff as stork, show me plz?




[image loading]


[image loading]

Ahahaha, no.
[image loading]

[image loading]

Huge difference. You can't even compare the two.
On November 22 2009 19:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2009 07:17 MuffinDude wrote:
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.

You can actually see his six pack and all. What are you comparing him to? Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lee is an outlier. Stork can kick your ass ten times out of ten.

Are you kidding me? I'm comparing him to myself and every guy of my age that actually exercises semi-regularly. The guy is super skinny and hardly has any muscle mass at all.
I'm not a fighter, but I'm 240 pounds, 6,3 ft tall and work out 6 days a week, 15 hours a week.
I'm fairly certain I'd manage.

Besides, that's not the point I was trying to make.
You clearly don't exercise yourself if you think Stork's well trained. Ripped = no subcutaneous fat that covers the contures of your muscles. I train a group of 14 year olds twice a week, and basically everyone of them (who isn't chubby) have visible abs. Doesn't take a genius here..

Edit: Why are you jumping me to begin with? If there's really that big a problem, you could have just PMed me

I just calculated your BMI, and its 30.1, which is obese. So unless you are ripped like bruce lee, or you're just really fat. To prove that you're not fat, post your picture here, I really do want to see if you are fat or just muscular. Looking at how you're not a fighter, I would assume that you are just fat, but I could be wrong.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
November 22 2009 18:08 GMT
#159
That arm cannot be Stork's lol xD Looks way 'shopped imo.

But Stork is a pimp anyway ;P
Revolutionist fan
Crisis)man
Profile Joined May 2006
Australia80 Posts
November 22 2009 18:30 GMT
#160
never knew my ass was in so much danger on battle net all these years.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 166
-ZergGirl 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox609
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7428
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick647
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream238
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 55m
Stellar Fest
6h 55m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.