• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:43
CEST 02:43
KST 09:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8454 users

Stork's hot photo album deserves its own thread - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
November 20 2009 18:53 GMT
#101
I don't see the sexiness either, he still looks like a nerd.
It's better to burn out than to fade away
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
November 20 2009 19:24 GMT
#102
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
November 20 2009 19:29 GMT
#103
Coming This Winter!

(T)NaDa Vs. (P)Stork
WWE ULTIMATE SMACKDOWN!
MIK Terran
phosphorylation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2935 Posts
November 20 2009 19:35 GMT
#104
Most people here never said he looks buff, you macho men. They think he looks good (and much better than before) and I don't think you can deny that.
Buy prints of my photographs at Redbubble -> http://www.redbubble.com/people/shoenberg3
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
November 20 2009 19:39 GMT
#105
On November 21 2009 04:35 phosphorylation wrote:
Most people here never said he looks buff, you macho men. They think he looks good (and much better than before) and I don't think you can deny that.

nah, I think I just read that someone said "wow I thought he was just skin and bone but he's ripped!"
Which is... I don't know.. not totally untrue, since we actually see a glance of some muscles there, but it's far from my definition of ripped
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
dekuschrub
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2069 Posts
November 20 2009 20:08 GMT
#106
hahahha WHAT THE FUCK STORK HOLY SHITTTTT

god damn dino toss gonna start ripping off heads
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-20 20:12:42
November 20 2009 20:12 GMT
#107
On November 21 2009 03:53 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
I don't see the sexiness either, he still looks like a nerd.


Blasphemy!!! He's a witch, Burn Him!!!
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
November 20 2009 20:19 GMT
#108
sexysexy

never have i ever wanted to do beastiality with the birdtoss
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
November 20 2009 20:22 GMT
#109
On November 21 2009 01:53 hasublack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2009 21:56 Holgerius wrote:
On November 20 2009 21:43 hasublack wrote:
where is sc industry going to?
try to think of this outside the box?

..is this how you get more fans and more money or your team?

i allmost feel embarrased to be a sc player..

How can you possibly feel embarrased? Because one of the top players is a super hot mofo?


i would not say Stork is super hot. what does it matter how you look, you play video games.

...
Scooge
Profile Joined December 2008
Iceland144 Posts
November 20 2009 20:31 GMT
#110
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.


Yeah, gotta agree.

Stork's discipline from training 10 hours a day transferred over to his diet and this is the result. That's not muscle mass, just a very low body fat percentage. Not particularly impressive if you've ever attempted something like this yourself. You can see his specialize diet in the WCG Stork / Bisu video. Not sure if he can maintain this, but I wish him the best.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
November 20 2009 20:42 GMT
#111
분위기 파악 못하는 무개념아들이 있네 -_-
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
November 20 2009 20:57 GMT
#112
On November 21 2009 05:42 Waxangel wrote:
분위기 파악 못하는 무개념아들이 있네 -_-

LOL.
Graphics
lFrost
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States295 Posts
November 20 2009 21:08 GMT
#113
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass?


I'm skinnier than stork and I don't have visible abs or a six-pack.
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
November 20 2009 21:17 GMT
#114
First time ever i wish conservatives were right in that homosexuality is a choice (:
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
November 20 2009 21:22 GMT
#115
WHAT? WHY WASN'T I INFORMED

YESSSSSSSSSS

Seriously. Yes.

Awesome.
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
November 20 2009 21:24 GMT
#116
On November 21 2009 04:29 Ruken wrote:
Coming This Winter!

(T)NaDa Vs. (P)Stork
WWE ULTIMATE SMACKDOWN!


I'm sorry man but Nada is much more awesome than Stork in every way perceivable
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Rainmaker5
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1027 Posts
November 20 2009 21:26 GMT
#117
I really feel that we should update the TLPD database photo.
(-_(-_(-_(^_(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-) CJ Fighting! "Beer -> soju -> whisky is a terrible build"~~ Scrarecrow.
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
November 20 2009 21:42 GMT
#118
damn stork is skinny as shit
fuck lag
Triple7
Profile Joined April 2009
United States656 Posts
November 20 2009 21:58 GMT
#119
WoW.
지지이이이이이이이이이이이
BWdero
Profile Joined February 2008
Netherlands476 Posts
November 20 2009 22:12 GMT
#120
Damn stork, looking sexy.
Stars fighting! Member #43 of Violet fan cafe. Fuck Kespa.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft348
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft348
ViBE133
CosmosSc2 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2055
Artosis 629
Shuttle 539
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever693
Counter-Strike
minikerr20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox504
Other Games
summit1g8348
shahzam600
JimRising 569
C9.Mang0280
Maynarde140
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick976
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 17m
Stellar Fest
12h 17m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.