• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:27
CEST 07:27
KST 14:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9195 users

Stork's hot photo album deserves its own thread - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
November 20 2009 22:17 GMT
#121
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.

You can actually see his six pack and all. What are you comparing him to? Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lee is an outlier. Stork can kick your ass ten times out of ten.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
PokePill
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1048 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 06:23:52
November 22 2009 06:23 GMT
#122
On November 21 2009 07:17 MuffinDude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.

You can actually see his six pack and all. What are you comparing him to? Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lee is an outlier. Stork can kick your ass ten times out of ten.



What the fuck, is this whole thread a joke?

I assumed everyone's just playing along with the whole homoness but this is getting out of hand

I don't know how old Stork is but he has the body of any random 14 year old who plays sports just once a week. I realize this is a video game forum but COME ON. Anyone can get semi-visible 6pack abs at 110 pounds by just doing 10 crunches every 6 months.
Chen
Profile Joined June 2009
United States6344 Posts
November 22 2009 06:35 GMT
#123
http://www.fomos.kr/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=kangfree&page=9&page=2
For comparison, while Stork was working out, Bisu decided to
1. Do his hair
2. Admire himself in the mirror
3. Eat while talking on his phone
4. Sign autographs on shirts
5. Pose for the camera... with a scarf.
Stork posed for the camera with no shirt
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 06:42:51
November 22 2009 06:41 GMT
#124
On November 22 2009 15:23 PokePill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2009 07:17 MuffinDude wrote:
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.

You can actually see his six pack and all. What are you comparing him to? Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lee is an outlier. Stork can kick your ass ten times out of ten.



What the fuck, is this whole thread a joke?

I assumed everyone's just playing along with the whole homoness but this is getting out of hand

I don't know how old Stork is but he has the body of any random 14 year old who plays sports just once a week. I realize this is a video game forum but COME ON. Anyone can get semi-visible 6pack abs at 110 pounds by just doing 10 crunches every 6 months.

ok, he doesn't have too much of a 6 pack, but i'm very curious to this 14 year old who plays sports just once a week who is as buff as stork, show me plz?

i have friends who swim 5 times a week for three hours, average weight for their heigh, and looks flimsy as hell, but they're pretty fast swimmers.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
November 22 2009 06:42 GMT
#125
I posted the same thing in the KHAN vs STX thread but,

Definitely gay for stork. <333
[TLMS] REBOOT
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 07:09:57
November 22 2009 07:09 GMT
#126
somebody should show Stork that song and video made by el.divino and xsebt and tell him that it was made in response to the pics haha
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
Altair
Profile Joined August 2009
243 Posts
November 22 2009 07:21 GMT
#127
I don't see why people suddenly "went gay" for this guy. You probably don't work out at all if you consider this guy muscular...
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
November 22 2009 07:23 GMT
#128
On November 22 2009 16:21 Altair wrote:
I don't see why people suddenly "went gay" for this guy. You probably don't work out at all if you consider this guy muscular...


I think its more relatively muscular... the Korean progamers are historically skinny nerds...
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2605 Posts
November 22 2009 07:56 GMT
#129
WWWHHHHAAATTTT I Want old chubby stork back : (
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
November 22 2009 08:20 GMT
#130
On November 22 2009 16:21 Altair wrote:
I don't see why people suddenly "went gay" for this guy. You probably don't work out at all if you consider this guy muscular...

I probably have more muscles than stork because I play water polo and do swimming for 3 hours a day, 5 times a week, for about 30 weeks a year, but I have barely enough fat to cover it all.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 22 2009 08:28 GMT
#131
Bisu is a pretty boy, you cant compare. Well... Unless your JaeJoong thats a different story.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 08:45:36
November 22 2009 08:44 GMT
#132
On November 22 2009 17:28 Disregard wrote:
Bisu is a pretty boy, you cant compare. Well... Unless your JaeJoong thats a different story.


I dunno about that. Out of the Four Heavenly Kings (or Great Kings or whatever), I think that Jaedong is the underdog when it comes to the look department. It used to be Stork, but that's another story when he goes shirtless nowadays. Bisu is the pretty boy, good enough to be a Korean movie star. Flash is damn right badass mofo looking with his new KT jacket. Stork is the 2nd coming of Mantoss. Jaedong doesn't have too much going for him...other than the death stare.

Also, I like how most of the manly/handsome progamers are Protoss.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
November 22 2009 08:53 GMT
#133
On November 22 2009 17:44 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2009 17:28 Disregard wrote:
Bisu is a pretty boy, you cant compare. Well... Unless your JaeJoong thats a different story.


I dunno about that. Out of the Four Heavenly Kings (or Great Kings or whatever), I think that Jaedong is the underdog when it comes to the look department. It used to be Stork, but that's another story when he goes shirtless nowadays. Bisu is the pretty boy, good enough to be a Korean movie star. Flash is damn right badass mofo looking with his new KT jacket. Stork is the 2nd coming of Mantoss. Jaedong doesn't have too much going for him...other than the death stare.

Also, I like how most of the manly/handsome progamers are Protoss.


lol Flash def the ugliest IMO.
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
November 22 2009 09:24 GMT
#134
On November 22 2009 16:21 Altair wrote:
I don't see why people suddenly "went gay" for this guy. You probably don't work out at all if you consider this guy muscular...


Dude what are you talking about.

Most of the world is turning into a bunch of fat blobs.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
PokePill
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1048 Posts
November 22 2009 09:31 GMT
#135

ok, he doesn't have too much of a 6 pack, but i'm very curious to this 14 year old who plays sports just once a week who is as buff as stork, show me plz?




[image loading]


[image loading]
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 09:51:41
November 22 2009 09:51 GMT
#136
On November 22 2009 18:31 PokePill wrote:
Show nested quote +

ok, he doesn't have too much of a 6 pack, but i'm very curious to this 14 year old who plays sports just once a week who is as buff as stork, show me plz?



Image


Now the instant rebuke, why do you have pictures of 14 year old girls and boys?
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
oN_Silva
Profile Joined October 2009
197 Posts
November 22 2009 09:52 GMT
#137
i think jaedong looks pure badass, you see energy and coolness in his face. flash with his kinda flat face rox too, bisu is ok, seriously stork...

he sill has his shit hair, his glasses and keeps the moth open the whole time... i mean,... if he would look like on this black and white picture... i ld go with him for sure xD

but i think hes still a bit i dont know... jaedong' s cooler.

still the picuture was veryyy hot
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
November 22 2009 09:55 GMT
#138
Props to stork..

In terms of looks i'd say its..

(NaDa?) / Bisu / FlaSh / Stork / Jaedong
Breaking Bad
oN_Silva
Profile Joined October 2009
197 Posts
November 22 2009 09:58 GMT
#139
ok i admit being wrong... storks super hot... did he say his secret training, i want also =S

pls!
El Resplandor
Profile Joined June 2009
United States187 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 10:06:07
November 22 2009 10:05 GMT
#140
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2009 16:29 Live2Win wrote:
Okay I just went through the photo album....

WHAT THE FUCK

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS HOT FOR STORK BEFORE


On November 20 2009 16:32 OneOther wrote:
LOL oh my god
he's sexy


On November 20 2009 16:39 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
....@_@

I believe I just went gay for Stork...


On November 20 2009 16:40 MrHoon wrote:
MY DICK IS HARD



On November 20 2009 16:43 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I

am


in


love


oh god he is so hot what the fuck oh god


On November 20 2009 17:06 paper wrote:
fap fap fap


On November 20 2009 17:13 shindigs wrote:
WHAT A BUFFET OF MANLINESS


On November 20 2009 17:30 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
he makes me feel hotter than bisu, that's for certain


On November 20 2009 17:49 Rainmaker5 wrote:
Me and my girlfriend have a new approved threesome.


On November 20 2009 17:49 FragKrag wrote:
i want him


On November 20 2009 21:50 konadora wrote:
holy shit, sexy




What a bunch of ,,,,,,
Seriously what's wrong with tl sometimes? does everyone here actually thinks that that extremely skinny nerd is sexy? I bet he can't even benchpress 100lbs...
Live to win 'till you die... 'till the light dies in your eyes
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 105
-ZergGirl 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1982
sorry 51
910 46
Bale 26
NotJumperer 15
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 662
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox875
Mew2King45
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor45
Other Games
summit1g7413
WinterStarcraft389
C9.Mang0277
PiGStarcraft274
Livibee159
Sick138
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream226
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Stunt439
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 33m
Stellar Fest
7h 33m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.