• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9372 users

Stork's hot photo album deserves its own thread - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
November 22 2009 19:08 GMT
#161
gintonic you meathead!
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 19:45:13
November 22 2009 19:24 GMT
#162
On November 23 2009 03:02 MuffinDude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2009 18:31 PokePill wrote:

ok, he doesn't have too much of a 6 pack, but i'm very curious to this 14 year old who plays sports just once a week who is as buff as stork, show me plz?




[image loading]


[image loading]

Ahahaha, no.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

Huge difference. You can't even compare the two.
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2009 19:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
On November 21 2009 07:17 MuffinDude wrote:
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.

You can actually see his six pack and all. What are you comparing him to? Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lee is an outlier. Stork can kick your ass ten times out of ten.

Are you kidding me? I'm comparing him to myself and every guy of my age that actually exercises semi-regularly. The guy is super skinny and hardly has any muscle mass at all.
I'm not a fighter, but I'm 240 pounds, 6,3 ft tall and work out 6 days a week, 15 hours a week.
I'm fairly certain I'd manage.

Besides, that's not the point I was trying to make.
You clearly don't exercise yourself if you think Stork's well trained. Ripped = no subcutaneous fat that covers the contures of your muscles. I train a group of 14 year olds twice a week, and basically everyone of them (who isn't chubby) have visible abs. Doesn't take a genius here..

Edit: Why are you jumping me to begin with? If there's really that big a problem, you could have just PMed me

I just calculated your BMI, and its 30.1, which is obese. So unless you are ripped like bruce lee, or you're just really fat. To prove that you're not fat, post your picture here, I really do want to see if you are fat or just muscular. Looking at how you're not a fighter, I would assume that you are just fat, but I could be wrong.

There you go jumping me again.
I explained this to you in a PM, but you decided to post here anyway, so here we go again...:

I'm 194 centimeters tall. Weighing 89 kilograms.
That's (per BMI formula) = Body mass divided by height in meters times two = 89/(1,94*1,94 =3,7636)=23,64757 etc... = 23,65

By BMI charts that puts me smack in the middle of "normally built" (which is between 20,5 and 24,5 for adult men). I'm a physiotherapist. I work with this shit every day.
Either my attempt at translating meters into feet and kilos into pounds failed or your calculations did.

I don't have a bunch of semi-nude photos of myself, but I'm actually gonna find one since you annoy me just that much. In black and white even.
Be right back.
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
November 22 2009 19:33 GMT
#163
[image loading]

1 year ago. I'm 1 kilogram lighter now. Happy?
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
[ZiNC]Ling
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States69 Posts
November 22 2009 19:33 GMT
#164
On November 23 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm 194 centimeters tall. Weighing 89 kilograms.


194 cm =~ 6'3"
89 kg =~ 196 lb
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 19:39:44
November 22 2009 19:39 GMT
#165
On November 23 2009 04:33 [ZiNC]Ling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm 194 centimeters tall. Weighing 89 kilograms.


194 cm =~ 6'3"
89 kg =~ 196 lb

Well, there we go. I was just trying to lend a hand by translating that into feet/pounds. Google translating tools fail again
But yeah, that looks about right. Thanks, thanks!
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
Sigh
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2433 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-22 20:19:37
November 22 2009 20:17 GMT
#166
NaDa looks better IMO
Stork definitley looks better than before( body ) but he still looks like a nerd to me.
NaDa/Flash/Thorzain Fan
meffo
Profile Joined October 2009
Sweden109 Posts
November 22 2009 23:27 GMT
#167
On November 23 2009 02:55 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2009 02:49 meffo wrote:
On November 21 2009 03:53 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
I don't see the sexiness either, he still looks like a nerd.


and nerds can't be sexy or what? O_O

omg., you should be thoroughly punished for this statement.

this is pure mojo, man, mark my words.

http://ftw.generation.no/?n=160


How in the fuck did you come up with that connection? Read what I said, I clearly said that HE, being stork, looks like a nerd. You know, white, skinny, dorky glasses, pretty unappealing face, these physical attributes are generally collectively common with 'nerds'.

I said nothing about nerds not being able to be sexy. Tasteless is a great example of that


oh, i just have a very vivid imagination i'm afraid. i read that you think stork still looks like a nerd - and i don't think anyone would disagree, however, IMHO, looking like a nerd is not "typically white, skinny, dorky glasses, pretty unappealing face". still looking like a nerd does not explain why you can't see any sexiness in him, either.

i think looking like a nerd is looking humble, confident, well prepared and intelligent. something like ordinary, but special. nerds are sexy. it's got something to do with that little smile that says i don't really take myself that seriously, i prefer to enjoy life. a lot of korean sc pros has this appeal.

unless you were refering to any of all the special types of nerds out there, that is. for example, people who play to much magic: the gathering are typically disgusting, ^^
for now we see through a mirror in an enigma, but then face to face. now I know in part, but then I shall know as also I was fully known. - 1 corinthians 13:1 (12)
p53
Profile Joined September 2009
297 Posts
November 26 2009 04:08 GMT
#168
Don't know if people have seen these, but two more sexy Stork pictures have been posted on fomos.

[image loading]

[image loading]

KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
November 26 2009 04:11 GMT
#169
Stork needs to bulk up a lot more!
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
November 28 2009 20:49 GMT
#170
Where's the link to the album? In "Fomos Delivers" (first post) there's a link to Hwasin's pics....
Thanks.
Born to fast expand
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
November 28 2009 22:27 GMT
#171
On November 21 2009 00:13 Malinor wrote:
Seriously, he is just skinny. The fat loss is really nice and he deserves respect for that. But thats not a great body, thats just a photoshot with some dumbbells and great lightening.

The pictures are great, but the model (Stork) is really not impressive.



This.

I'm sorry, but so skinny you can see abs does not = buff.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
aric172
Profile Joined February 2009
United States2 Posts
December 04 2009 18:06 GMT
#172
On November 23 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2009 03:02 MuffinDude wrote:
On November 22 2009 18:31 PokePill wrote:

ok, he doesn't have too much of a 6 pack, but i'm very curious to this 14 year old who plays sports just once a week who is as buff as stork, show me plz?




[image loading]


[image loading]

Ahahaha, no.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

Huge difference. You can't even compare the two.
On November 22 2009 19:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
On November 21 2009 07:17 MuffinDude wrote:
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.

You can actually see his six pack and all. What are you comparing him to? Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lee is an outlier. Stork can kick your ass ten times out of ten.

Are you kidding me? I'm comparing him to myself and every guy of my age that actually exercises semi-regularly. The guy is super skinny and hardly has any muscle mass at all.
I'm not a fighter, but I'm 240 pounds, 6,3 ft tall and work out 6 days a week, 15 hours a week.
I'm fairly certain I'd manage.

Besides, that's not the point I was trying to make.
You clearly don't exercise yourself if you think Stork's well trained. Ripped = no subcutaneous fat that covers the contures of your muscles. I train a group of 14 year olds twice a week, and basically everyone of them (who isn't chubby) have visible abs. Doesn't take a genius here..

Edit: Why are you jumping me to begin with? If there's really that big a problem, you could have just PMed me

I just calculated your BMI, and its 30.1, which is obese. So unless you are ripped like bruce lee, or you're just really fat. To prove that you're not fat, post your picture here, I really do want to see if you are fat or just muscular. Looking at how you're not a fighter, I would assume that you are just fat, but I could be wrong.

There you go jumping me again.
I explained this to you in a PM, but you decided to post here anyway, so here we go again...:

I'm 194 centimeters tall. Weighing 89 kilograms.
That's (per BMI formula) = Body mass divided by height in meters times two = 89/(1,94*1,94 =3,7636)=23,64757 etc... = 23,65

By BMI charts that puts me smack in the middle of "normally built" (which is between 20,5 and 24,5 for adult men). I'm a physiotherapist. I work with this shit every day.
Either my attempt at translating meters into feet and kilos into pounds failed or your calculations did.

I don't have a bunch of semi-nude photos of myself, but I'm actually gonna find one since you annoy me just that much. In black and white even.
Be right back.


I agree with this man. Stork's body looks like a middle school boy's..lean but not ripped
aric172
Profile Joined February 2009
United States2 Posts
December 04 2009 18:16 GMT
#173
and by the way..BMI is not an accurate gauge to judge a person's body fat at all
endGame
Profile Joined June 2009
United States394 Posts
December 07 2009 21:00 GMT
#174
On December 05 2009 03:06 aric172 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
On November 23 2009 03:02 MuffinDude wrote:
On November 22 2009 18:31 PokePill wrote:

ok, he doesn't have too much of a 6 pack, but i'm very curious to this 14 year old who plays sports just once a week who is as buff as stork, show me plz?




[image loading]


[image loading]

Ahahaha, no.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

Huge difference. You can't even compare the two.
On November 22 2009 19:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
On November 21 2009 07:17 MuffinDude wrote:
On November 21 2009 04:24 GinNtoniC wrote:
I'm gonna sound like the biggest douche here (and I'm sorry if my post is perceived that way), but he IS just skinny. His abs are very visible, thanks to virtually no subcutaneous fat, but actual muscle mass? There's hardly any - and I'm not saying that cause I'm buff or anything. Hell, I'm a long jumper (don't hardly ever exercise my upper body for volume to avoid extra weight), but even I've got far more upper body muscle mass than that.

If he's ripped? Sure. And the black and white photos bring that out even more, but again, that's a result of no subcutaneous fat covering the muscle contures up, rather than there actually being any substantial muscle mass beneath.

Sorry Stork =/
I still love you as a player though.

You can actually see his six pack and all. What are you comparing him to? Bruce Lee? Cause Bruce Lee is an outlier. Stork can kick your ass ten times out of ten.

Are you kidding me? I'm comparing him to myself and every guy of my age that actually exercises semi-regularly. The guy is super skinny and hardly has any muscle mass at all.
I'm not a fighter, but I'm 240 pounds, 6,3 ft tall and work out 6 days a week, 15 hours a week.
I'm fairly certain I'd manage.

Besides, that's not the point I was trying to make.
You clearly don't exercise yourself if you think Stork's well trained. Ripped = no subcutaneous fat that covers the contures of your muscles. I train a group of 14 year olds twice a week, and basically everyone of them (who isn't chubby) have visible abs. Doesn't take a genius here..

Edit: Why are you jumping me to begin with? If there's really that big a problem, you could have just PMed me

I just calculated your BMI, and its 30.1, which is obese. So unless you are ripped like bruce lee, or you're just really fat. To prove that you're not fat, post your picture here, I really do want to see if you are fat or just muscular. Looking at how you're not a fighter, I would assume that you are just fat, but I could be wrong.

There you go jumping me again.
I explained this to you in a PM, but you decided to post here anyway, so here we go again...:

I'm 194 centimeters tall. Weighing 89 kilograms.
That's (per BMI formula) = Body mass divided by height in meters times two = 89/(1,94*1,94 =3,7636)=23,64757 etc... = 23,65

By BMI charts that puts me smack in the middle of "normally built" (which is between 20,5 and 24,5 for adult men). I'm a physiotherapist. I work with this shit every day.
Either my attempt at translating meters into feet and kilos into pounds failed or your calculations did.

I don't have a bunch of semi-nude photos of myself, but I'm actually gonna find one since you annoy me just that much. In black and white even.
Be right back.


I agree with this man. Stork's body looks like a middle school boy's..lean but not ripped


He's "ripped" for his weight, probably.
"...As the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must." -Thucydides
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
December 07 2009 22:17 GMT
#175
im pretty sure i just shit my pants
cw)minsean(ru
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
December 26 2009 10:28 GMT
#176
grats guys you were translated by the stork dcinside gallery -_-
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sbg&no=16949&page=1&bbs
Commentator
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
December 26 2009 10:35 GMT
#177
On December 26 2009 19:28 GTR wrote:
grats guys you were translated by the stork dcinside gallery -_-
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sbg&no=16949&page=1&bbs

BWAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAHA.

LMAO LOL ROFLCOPTER!

Oh my god. This is gold.

Do korean netizen think we're gay?
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Rainmaker5
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1027 Posts
December 26 2009 10:55 GMT
#178
Hahaha, can someone get a back translation of some of the comments?
(-_(-_(-_(^_(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-) CJ Fighting! "Beer -> soju -> whisky is a terrible build"~~ Scrarecrow.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
December 26 2009 11:10 GMT
#179
GODAMN LMFAOOOOOOO
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
December 26 2009 11:12 GMT
#180
DoctorHelvetica 이사람 머야...


rofl "Who the hell is DoctorHelvetica"
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1304
ComeBackTV 603
SteadfastSC481
TaKeTV 396
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex142
EnkiAlexander 48
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 481
LamboSC2 280
ProTech144
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex 142
BRAT_OK 75
mouzHeroMarine 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42962
Shuttle 2391
EffOrt 853
Horang2 837
Light 779
Mini 689
Soma 404
Stork 382
BeSt 318
firebathero 306
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 271
Rush 245
ggaemo 232
Snow 206
ZerO 156
Leta 150
Pusan 75
hero 68
Sharp 63
sorry 56
Killer 44
Mong 38
Shinee 35
Mind 33
ToSsGirL 33
Yoon 31
Sexy 30
Trap 26
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 19
soO 18
Free 16
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10530
Dendi938
qojqva730
420jenkins136
Counter-Strike
fl0m858
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1959
crisheroes1234
XaKoH 182
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1940
B2W.Neo940
Liquid`VortiX233
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS123
QueenE95
Mew2King72
Trikslyr32
ToD29
Railgan25
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile123
• Gemini_19 15
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2933
• Jankos2489
• TFBlade971
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 41m
Stellar Fest
21h 41m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.