On December 27 2009 01:46 NotJack wrote:
I feel like a minority not having a boner right now
I feel like a minority not having a boner right now
Stork can press my "P" key anytime.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Kerotan
England2111 Posts
On December 27 2009 01:46 NotJack wrote: I feel like a minority not having a boner right now Stork can press my "P" key anytime. | ||
|
alffla
Hong Kong20321 Posts
rofl at doctor helvetica AHAHA | ||
|
Sawajiri
Austria417 Posts
Btw, I don't necessarily think he had plastic surgery on his chin. I'velost a good amount of weight myself after being overweight for most of HS (about 30 lbs), and my face shape completely changed, from round to a rather sharp chin. Weight loss can really change your face. O.o (I must add that when I saw him said week ago, all I said was, "WOW I DIDN'T KNOW STORK WAS SO HANDSOME!" I really think that if, like the OP requested, he lost the glasses and got a better cut, he could be smokin'. Just goes to show that anyone can make something of themselves if they work at it, which I personally find very motivational). | ||
|
Kong John
Denmark1020 Posts
| ||
|
tree.hugger
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
| ||
|
MageKirby
United States535 Posts
| ||
|
Kerotan
England2111 Posts
| ||
|
1984
Ukraine115 Posts
| ||
|
itzdoody
Canada33 Posts
| ||
|
Sawajiri
Austria417 Posts
On December 27 2009 05:09 itzdoody wrote: i wonder wat does stork's gf looks like Edit: pics not loading for me, try this link. Pics clickable on the right. | ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
On December 26 2009 19:28 GTR wrote: grats guys you were translated by the stork dcinside gallery -_- http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sbg&no=16949&page=1&bbs *KABOOOM* | ||
|
JoeKim
United States608 Posts
On November 20 2009 16:41 anch wrote: ![]() how heavy are one of these?? 15s | ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
but i will be known for my super gay comments in a stork thread im ok with this. | ||
|
timmeh
Austria177 Posts
| ||
|
FragKrag
United States11567 Posts
hahahaa | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33704 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Archaic
United States4024 Posts
On December 27 2009 01:11 Sawajiri wrote: I translated some of the responses... - Lol, to even translate that and upload it... - And we start our day with a gay trip. - Become gay because of Stork;; - Foreign fans are even worse... - Yepp, they're even worse. - They say 'yum yum' ;; Foreign fans are even scarier... - Who's this Doctor Helvetia?? - This is crazy... More as I read along. On December 27 2009 01:33 Sawajiri wrote: Continued: - hm... we should control ourselves for the underaged internet users... - hahahahahahaha, sexy dynamite! - oh kekekekekekek these teamliquid gay bastards kekekekeke if you go to teamliquid, they really love Stork - oh my god... threesome?? - are they saying that he got this way eating his reaver supply and improving his speed? kekekeke my sympathies - so.. many... gays... Give this man a star, hahaha. Korean netizens are so funny (and a little bit homophobic :O). | ||
|
Monokeros
United States2493 Posts
| ||
|
SolaR-
United States2685 Posts
| ||
|
mrgerry
United States1508 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu BeSt Hyuk Horang2 actioN Leta EffOrt Zeus Light [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns30162 summit1g8365 singsing1488 ceh9612 crisheroes302 XBOCT167 DeMusliM151 ArmadaUGS111 Livibee94 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH266 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter144 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|