• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:47
CEST 04:47
KST 11:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7560 users

Stork's hot photo album deserves its own thread

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-20 07:31:33
November 20 2009 07:25 GMT
#1
Fomos Delivers.

[image loading]
(I'm using your cropped pic, Emlary!)

What, are you still reading this?

Well if you are, I think Stork should lose the glasses or the hair, or both. The combination of the two gives off such a studious boy-next-door (like Emlary likes to say) image, and if he's gonna go for sexy, that's gotta go!
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
November 20 2009 07:27 GMT
#2
what am i looking at
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
November 20 2009 07:27 GMT
#3
he lost SO MUCH FREAKING WEIGHT

I stopped watching progaming for a couple of months, then I decided to watch the WCG finals. When Stork's face came out I couldn't recognize him at first. I was like "dang... that's really him? Where'd all the face fat go". I thought from the facial shot he just got skinny but now I see he got toned. Nice...
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
November 20 2009 07:29 GMT
#4
Okay I just went through the photo album....

WHAT THE FUCK

I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS HOT FOR STORK BEFORE
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
November 20 2009 07:29 GMT
#5
On November 20 2009 16:27 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
what am i looking at


a vortex of sexy
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
November 20 2009 07:30 GMT
#6
On November 20 2009 16:27 Live2Win wrote:
he lost SO MUCH FREAKING WEIGHT

I stopped watching progaming for a couple of months, then I decided to watch the WCG finals. When Stork's face came out I couldn't recognize him at first. I was like "dang... that's really him? Where'd all the face fat go". I thought from the facial shot he just got skinny but now I see he got toned. Nice...


Seriously, many Chinese fans are arguing if he did a plastic surgery on his chin ;o
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
November 20 2009 07:32 GMT
#7
LOL oh my god
he's sexy
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
November 20 2009 07:32 GMT
#8
he did it for his gf of course.
Commentator
Solinren
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2653 Posts
November 20 2009 07:35 GMT
#9
I think hes becoming his character in World of Warcraft
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
November 20 2009 07:35 GMT
#10
Does anyone actually know how much weight he lost?? He hasn't said so far as I've heard...
roronoe
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada1527 Posts
November 20 2009 07:38 GMT
#11
Wow stork, I'm so impressed.
and,
black and white > colour
The Purgatory of Endless Depths
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
November 20 2009 07:38 GMT
#12
pure sex.
Dwell
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
November 20 2009 07:39 GMT
#13
....@_@

I believe I just went gay for Stork...
TranslatorBaa!
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
November 20 2009 07:40 GMT
#14
wtf stork has muscles? >_<
btw I pressed "2" a bit down that shit.
http://www.fomos.kr/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=kangfree&page=9&page=2 <--- bisu lol?
Koreans are really, really, really weird.
Who cares how Bisu looks like after he woke up?
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
November 20 2009 07:40 GMT
#15
MY DICK IS HARD
dats racist
LetMeShine
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
979 Posts
November 20 2009 07:40 GMT
#16
When I first saw him this season, I thought he just starved himself to the point where I actually thought he'd actually fall out of his chair during a Starcraft game. Then, I was kind of horrified, but now I'm actually quite impressed at his dedication to lose the fat and bulk up.
Bond(i2)
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada926 Posts
November 20 2009 07:40 GMT
#17
so he went from 90 to 60 pounds?
roses are red violets are blue, Im schitzophrenic and so am i
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-20 08:12:23
November 20 2009 07:41 GMT
#18
I felt like I just walked in to an A&F store. The picture of naked guys' body everywhere.

[image loading]
how heavy are one of these??

edit: fuck didnt the know all the picures were tied together
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 20 2009 07:43 GMT
#19
I

am


in


love


oh god he is so hot what the fuck oh god
RIP Aaliyah
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
November 20 2009 07:49 GMT
#20
Holy shit! Screw the 2nd coming of the Kong Line. Is Stork the new Mantoss?

I thought that Stork was just skin and bones, a stereotypical image of a gamer. Toss that out of the window, he is ripped, especially by the pro-gamer standard!

Starcraft fans, not limited to just women, are gonna have wet dreams if he change his hair style and do a laser eye surgery.

Stork's following is gonna double now...Mantoss fans just found their savior.

1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft423
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft423
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 84
-ZergGirl 70
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2366
Bale 14
yabsab 12
Terrorterran 4
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1190
taco 366
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Other Games
summit1g8167
JimRising 732
Day[9].tv494
C9.Mang0411
WinterStarcraft197
ViBE169
Livibee140
Maynarde138
Sick136
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1078
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 16
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv494
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 13m
Stellar Fest
10h 13m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.