-A immediately made me an offer and gave me a week to reply, i asked for an extension and i'm supposed to get back to them tomorrow. This is the company i'd least like to work for because it doesnt interest me as much and it'd be 6 months instead of just for the summer.
-B has expressed interest in me and called today to let me know that i'm one of the top candidates they're looking at but won't be making decisions till next friday. I would prefer this company over A.
-C hasn't gotten back to me since some initial contact after interviewing. I'd like to work for this company over A or B due to location (chi city what up)
Best case scenario is i contact company A tomorrow, get an extension to next friday, and figure it out then. Hopefully company C would get back to me before I had to respond to company A and/or B.
But if I can't get an extension from company A, I'm not sure if i should accept/decline. It'd be six months long so i'd have to delay graduation till next May instead of this December and i'd really like to be back at school in the fall. Company B sounds interested and has been in contact with me fairly often so it sounds promising but if i turn down A and don't get B or C i'm obviously fucked. I have heard that company A often makes quick offers and people have missed out on more favorable jobs because they had to commit too quickly. I'm hoping I can pull another extension as it sounds they are very interested in me as they made an offer within hours of interviewing and accommodated one extension already. There's also company D who hasnt contacted me yet and I dont really want to work for but they're in the midwest lol (wildcard??).
Anyone have any advice that has been in this situation or has any related experience?