• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8392 users

US Politics Feedback Thread - Page 316

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 314 315 316 317 318 345 Next
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-21 22:08:00
July 21 2022 21:55 GMT
#6301
You wrote that before that you don't want to engage with me, yet here you are again replying to me, insulting me again.

I don't want to engage with you either, Kwark. You take any opportunity to be as rude as possible towards me. As seen in your reply where you doing your best to insult, safe knowing you are a mod and cannot be actioned upon, whereas I will be if I responded in kind. I wish for you to not in such a manner, but you continue to insist you are right in your manner, and will continue to do so. Now that is truly unpleasant.

If you truly do not want to reply to me, then stop replying to me. I too will not reply to you either. It would be to my disadvantage, but shall we agree on that?
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
July 21 2022 23:01 GMT
#6302
On July 22 2022 06:07 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
A smiley is not friendly at the end of a post, it is the opposite, you should know that. It's annoying. I talk to GH, then Kwark comes in then Neb comes in with that comment. Who wants to constantly have to discuss with people acting in such a manner towards me? Does this need happen everytime?

A topic can have multiple people discussing multiple things at one time. You are assuming that every single post is part of the one conversation you are having at the particular moment. If you want to talk to GH, send a PM.

On July 22 2022 06:55 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
You wrote that before that you don't want to engage with me, yet here you are again replying to me, insulting me again.

I don't want to engage with you either, Kwark. You take any opportunity to be as rude as possible towards me. As seen in your reply where you doing your best to insult, safe knowing you are a mod and cannot be actioned upon, whereas I will be if I responded in kind. I wish for you to not in such a manner, but you continue to insist you are right in your manner, and will continue to do so. Now that is truly unpleasant.

If you truly do not want to reply to me, then stop replying to me. I too will not reply to you either. It would be to my disadvantage, but shall we agree on that?

If you don't want to engage, then don't. You are actively whining about how mean Kwark is to you and demanding he respond to you. YOU are the one engaging. Your actions do not reflect your words.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-21 23:18:06
July 21 2022 23:17 GMT
#6303
On July 22 2022 06:02 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2022 06:23 Nebuchad wrote:
To be thorough I do want to be KwarK when I grow up, but I also hope I won't grow up, so, don't know where I land

Since we've had an example of me "being a dick" toward DMCD back in march, which constitutes "hectoring", as seen in the post above, maybe this would be a cool time to see some of what DMCD posted at me since march while, again, I wasn't interacting with him?

https://tl.net/forum/general/471672-european-politico-economics-qa-mega-thread?page=1361#27220
https://tl.net/forum/general/471672-european-politico-economics-qa-mega-thread?page=1362#27224
https://tl.net/forum/general/471672-european-politico-economics-qa-mega-thread?page=1365#27288
https://tl.net/forum/general/471672-european-politico-economics-qa-mega-thread?page=1368#27357
https://tl.net/forum/general/471672-european-politico-economics-qa-mega-thread?page=1369#27371

If I was to armchair diagnose this I believe this is a case of what the kids call "projection"?

Lets actually go through post by post shall we?


I ain't gonna read all that, you could be 100% correct and justified in all of those answers, it won't change the fact that you said I was hectoring you and being a dick and when we look at the threads you're the one who keeps trying to engage me.
No will to live, no wish to die
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-20 13:20:27
June 20 2023 11:26 GMT
#6304
--- Nuked ---
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
June 20 2023 11:47 GMT
#6305
Nobody else actually moderates it. I've had a I'm not gonna moderate the thread position for years, but lately, I feel forced to because some posters can't avoid going at each other's throats.

I warned BJ for his post in the covid thread before I saw that you had reported it, because it turned the discussion away from the topic and directed towards your posting habit. This is exactly what I want the thread to be free of, and if the posts that do this get no reaction, what inevitably happens is that the thread turns to shit because posters start arguing with each other. Your post, as I see it, is guilty of the same.

But you can rest assured that I do my very best to avoid letting personal bias influence how I moderate, and it definitely did not in this instance. You can also know that I hate doing it and I want to let the discussion flow as freely as possible, but unless people post better, I unfortunately feel like my hands are tied.
Moderator
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-20 11:59:31
June 20 2023 11:49 GMT
#6306
--- Nuked ---
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
June 20 2023 12:03 GMT
#6307
What? I didn't write a warning to him privately, I pressed the warn button underneath his post, then I wrote a text message explaining why this post was getting warned, exactly the same I did with your post.

And if you want to engage in posting that you yourself consider shitty posting just because you want to prove a point, then I think you'll end up proving a different point than the one you wanted to prove.
Moderator
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
June 20 2023 12:25 GMT
#6308
I don't post in there really any more but I do keep up and blackjack doesn't just post low effort sarcastic posts.
In fact, I would say the amount of effort he puts in to arguing with multiple people every day is probably quite exhausting.
Sometimes he goes too far, yeah, but then every time this thread comes up i notice its jimmi having a problem with someone, so clearly he's not alone in that.
RIP Meatloaf <3
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
June 20 2023 12:55 GMT
#6309
--- Nuked ---
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
June 20 2023 15:28 GMT
#6310
On June 20 2023 21:25 Jockmcplop wrote:
I don't post in there really any more but I do keep up and blackjack doesn't just post low effort sarcastic posts.
In fact, I would say the amount of effort he puts in to arguing with multiple people every day is probably quite exhausting.
Sometimes he goes too far, yeah, but then every time this thread comes up i notice its jimmi having a problem with someone, so clearly he's not alone in that.

I'm just happy I'm not getting blamed for his repeatedly self-acknowledged jerky posting anymore.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
June 20 2023 16:01 GMT
#6311
--- Nuked ---
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 20 2023 23:25 GMT
#6312
On June 21 2023 01:01 JimmiC wrote:
If you just read the Covid thread you will see more than 10 people have a problem with BJs posting, in fact pages and pages about it. It is a repeated topic that comes up in both threads often. Drone just decided to warn me about it and suggested I post it here so as a rule follower I did that.

Tell all those people to report him then. If BJ is really being that problematic, then I'll take care of it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
June 21 2023 03:45 GMT
#6313
Bj has been reported on multiple occasions and many different moderators have rejected the reports.
Moderator
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
June 22 2023 06:02 GMT
#6314
On June 20 2023 09:03 BlackJack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2023 05:13 EnDeR_ wrote:
As someone who had zero sex education, I'd just like to say that it would've been nice to not get all my sex knowledge from porn videos -- my expectations and reality were wildly out of sync. I can't remember exactly, but I must have been around 10-12 when I watched my first porn video and definitely not older than 13. If you're teaching about vaginal sex, I don't see why you shouldn't teach about other types of sex including oral.


Call me old-fashioned but I don’t think anyone should be taught how to give a blowjob until they learn how to give a proper rimjob


While we're opening this thread again can I get an explanation on this one? It's his joke about teaching children sex acts. Is that one of the reports that's been rejected? If it has why is that okay with someone?
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-22 06:36:52
June 22 2023 06:09 GMT
#6315
I just flat out don't see that one as actionable. It's clearly an attempt at a joke. It'd fine if you don't think it's funny but I don't see how it's offensive or insulting. (That said, I wasn't the moderator who rejected this report.)
Moderator
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
June 22 2023 08:30 GMT
#6316
So his 'joke' that added nothing to the discussion is fine because it's a joke, people pointing out that joke added nothing to the discussion get warned, and BJs snarky response to the warned people are once again fine?

And this isn't a one time thing either, this is how it routinely goes whenever anybody gets warned.

And you can't see how that seems incredibly biased to most people?
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
June 22 2023 13:18 GMT
#6317
--- Nuked ---
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
June 22 2023 13:55 GMT
#6318
I don't give him special treatment. That is nonsense, as is your entire post. If someone chooses to dislike me because I am nice towards a person they don't like that is their prerogative but I really don't care.
Moderator
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
June 22 2023 14:05 GMT
#6319
--- Nuked ---
Mikau
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands1446 Posts
June 22 2023 14:33 GMT
#6320
On June 22 2023 22:55 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I don't give him special treatment. That is nonsense, as is your entire post. If someone chooses to dislike me because I am nice towards a person they don't like that is their prerogative but I really don't care.


Not only have you literally said you give him special treatment, just scrolling to the last few pages of the US politics thread shows you do very clearly as well. Look at how many times BlackJack has derailed the conversation, and look how many times it's the people pointing that out that have been given warnings (and contrast that with the 0 warnings BlackJack has gotten).

Reddit moderators are less biased than you are when it involves BlackJack.
Prev 1 314 315 316 317 318 345 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 738
WinterStarcraft325
Mew2King93
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush613
• Lourlo425
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 3m
INu's Battles
9h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.