• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7240 users

US Politics Feedback Thread - Page 209

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 345 Next
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-07 13:02:29
January 07 2019 12:58 GMT
#4161
On January 06 2019 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2019 06:13 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Hey, remember that time you claimed to live in UK, Russia and USA all at the same time, depending on which thread you were posting at the time? 10/10


You helped me understand how a lot of people here see me. I thought all you did was stir shit but when I checked realized you contribute other not shit stirring posts too, I just mostly see/remember the shit stirring.

It's just a matter of frequency and proportion. Your contribution is mostly shit stirring. See it's easy to out LL and you out as a troll/shitstirrer when 90%+ of the posts are stupid shit like "electability, electability, electability" even 2 years after the election or "Russia did not invade Crimea" "Instanbul is Constantinople" or" abolish the police!" or "fuck the dems/ neo/ libs!", but when it's me and the only 5% shitstirring I do is to point out the shit stirring, no one particularily cares but the usual suspects who are jealous of the pot I am using. It's non stick for easy cleaning.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-07 15:35:25
January 07 2019 15:29 GMT
#4162
On January 07 2019 21:58 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2019 06:50 GreenHorizons wrote:
On January 06 2019 06:13 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Hey, remember that time you claimed to live in UK, Russia and USA all at the same time, depending on which thread you were posting at the time? 10/10


You helped me understand how a lot of people here see me. I thought all you did was stir shit but when I checked realized you contribute other not shit stirring posts too, I just mostly see/remember the shit stirring.

It's just a matter of frequency and proportion. Your contribution is mostly shit stirring. See it's easy to out LL and you out as a troll/shitstirrer when 90%+ of the posts are stupid shit like "electability, electability, electability" even 2 years after the election or "Russia did not invade Crimea" "Instanbul is Constantinople" or" abolish the police!" or "fuck the dems/ neo/ libs!", but when it's me and the only 5% shitstirring I do is to point out the shit stirring, no one particularily cares but the usual suspects who are jealous of the pot I am using. It's non stick for easy cleaning.


When I went through your last several posts (when I posted that) it was mostly shit stirring. Your shit stirring doesn't seem to have an objective either other than to try to rile people up without any substantive argument to go with it.

My shit stirring is intended to generate productive (albeit sometimes heated) conversation, where yours is vacuous and sorta malicious.

But prior to looking I had only seen the vacuous shit stirring.

For example:

On January 07 2019 21:50 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Mod note now makes it clear that the intention of the thread is to piss on banned users.


Is totally just to stir shit when you know you're wrong.

Discussion is a word with a meaning, they don't want a discussion. It's not complicated lol.

compared to this which is an actual comment with the intention of spurring more discussion or finding genuine resolution.

On January 07 2019 22:05 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2019 02:44 GreenHorizons wrote:
On January 06 2019 02:29 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
This reminds of the time this black guy was assaulted by 2 black women who went over the counter in McDonalds and defended himself. He got fired and no one cared. No PR problem at all.


There are a lot of fights at McDonald's could you be more specific? McDonald's definitely needs better worker protections though, that much is clear.

It was a long time ago. In fact I think it was you that posted it. At the time everyone was arguing whether it was right or wrong for the man to defend himself in that manner, but no one thought it was wrong for McDonalds to fire him but I.

The point I am making is that the culture of USA is that a person working in a lower class job is normally expected to not defend themselves, and the only thing that creates support and protecting this woman from being fired is the optics of her and the assailant's physical looks and stature.



So I know you can do better, and are trolling when you do stuff like the first example or your comment here.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-07 17:36:59
January 07 2019 17:29 GMT
#4163
Perhaps I am being too subtle in my kindness. Or offbeat humour. Take your pick.

The perception of which you beleive yourself is viewed is not comparable to the way you beleive I am viewed. What I intended to write writing is that our quality of posting is in no way comparable. It is true, the posts we both write may cause activity, but both the proportion and the quality are different.

GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
January 07 2019 17:38 GMT
#4164
On January 08 2019 02:29 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Perhaps I am being too subtle in my kindness. Or offbeat humour. Take your pick.

The perception of which you beleive yourself is viewed is not comparable to the way you beleive I am viewed. What I am writing is that our quality of posting is in no way comparable. It is true, the posts we both write may cause activity, but both the proportion and the quality are different.



I didn't mean that we are seen the same, just that it helped me understand how others see me. I feel like I've already made clear I agree with the sentiment that our posts are not of the same quality.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
January 07 2019 17:43 GMT
#4165
Jesus christ Danger you can't seriously believe that your posts have that much quality or value behind them? You're literally the premiere british winger on the forum. I'm seriously convinced that kwark posts less now that theres someone filling that role for him. Bitching at people and pointing out the painfully obvious over and over again isn't quality its just being a wanker.

And I specifically use british terms for that because its very british focused of not being explicit but still being shitty. Its worse beacuse you constantly do this in a politics thread that you reinforce is not something you participate in. All you do is throw shit at the US like the dutch.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-08 00:06:39
January 07 2019 17:49 GMT
#4166
I have no idea what you mean by "british winger", but thanks I guess? I always wanted to fly in the air. I know exactly how I am viewed from the times I've deliberately asked. Here is the run down:

1) Posters who dont get frequently banned: You are fine. Could be better.


2) Posters who get frequently banned: You are a shit-tier poster who should be banned, and don't see why he is not banned, when I always am.



Guess which one you are Sermakola?


___________
Btw, what have you got against the Dutch? They are lovely people. Very open, very friendly, very welcoming, very hospitable. Spent a lovely time abroad in the Netherlands recently.

Also what's your problem against Kwark? That's he is British?
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-07 18:05:25
January 07 2019 18:05 GMT
#4167
I post less now because public accounting is a bitch. My old job let me shitpost all day.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
January 07 2019 18:10 GMT
#4168
As a moderator I actually have to state that while there is a relationship between ban frequency and quality of posting, people who are less frequently banned should not conclude that they are better posters than other posters who are more frequently banned. I've seen people make this argument (that they are a better poster than someone else and that this is 'proven' by ban frequencies) twice in the past week now, and both times, the person making that argument was in my opinion totally wrong.
Moderator
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-07 18:19:42
January 07 2019 18:18 GMT
#4169
Moderator Drone! How many times have I been banned/ warned?*

Just curious.

*This is not to state that I am better posters than other posters who are more frequently banned.

I just want to make the point that the posters who are frequently banned are the ones who claim that I am as terrible as they are, to the point that they would single me out as a sign for partisan bias in the moderators. They appear to be obscenely jealous that I don't get banned. I think they should ask me for tips on how not to get banned instead.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
January 07 2019 18:21 GMT
#4170
You've been warned 4 times.
Moderator
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
January 07 2019 18:23 GMT
#4171
Thanks. I should try harder.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-07 22:20:45
January 07 2019 22:20 GMT
#4172
On January 08 2019 02:43 Sermokala wrote:
Jesus christ Danger you can't seriously believe that your posts have that much quality or value behind them? You're literally the premiere british winger on the forum. I'm seriously convinced that kwark posts less now that theres someone filling that role for him. Bitching at people and pointing out the painfully obvious over and over again isn't quality its just being a wanker.

And I specifically use british terms for that because its very british focused of not being explicit but still being shitty. Its worse beacuse you constantly do this in a politics thread that you reinforce is not something you participate in. All you do is throw shit at the US like the dutch.

They are good posts, bront.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
January 07 2019 22:27 GMT
#4173
The Premiere British winger is a new one on me.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
January 08 2019 06:39 GMT
#4174
makes him sound like a cricket player or something. note, i know nothing about cricket.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-08 20:00:00
January 08 2019 19:58 GMT
#4175
A winger is a player that plays on the flanks of a formation in soccer (or football for the unexceptional). They tend to be the least skilled players on the field but they skew the statistics of their value by covering a lot of ground that is unthreatening to goal scoring. They can run really fast but they can't tackle as well as fullbacks, score like strikers, or pass as well as midfielders. British ones tend to provide width and penetration (two of the five fundamentals to soccer/football) by their existence rather than skill size or speed.

Trust me I have thousands of hours in football manager I understand put ball in net no ball in own net.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
January 08 2019 20:40 GMT
#4176
On January 09 2019 04:58 Sermokala wrote:
A winger is a player that plays on the flanks of a formation in soccer (or football for the unexceptional). They tend to be the least skilled players on the field but they skew the statistics of their value by covering a lot of ground that is unthreatening to goal scoring. They can run really fast but they can't tackle as well as fullbacks, score like strikers, or pass as well as midfielders. British ones tend to provide width and penetration (two of the five fundamentals to soccer/football) by their existence rather than skill size or speed.

Trust me I have thousands of hours in football manager I understand put ball in net no ball in own net.


I thought it was very on theme for the whole thing for what it's worth.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
iamthedave
Profile Joined February 2011
England2814 Posts
January 09 2019 12:21 GMT
#4177
Well if you're going to start getting British cricket has to come into it sooner or later.

I've no idea how I'm viewed or not viewed. My guess would be 'mostly inoffensive' in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy kind of way, occasionally siding into 'woefully under informed' depending on the topic at hand with occasional spikes of 'good egg, knows his stuff' on others. I believe I've had one warning so I'm at least not too egregious on my brief occasions of FORUM RAEG.

From my perspective, as I've said several times, a lot of the problems in the thread come down to long term relationships. Most posters there have been posting for aaaaaaaaages. It's a microcosm of the larger US landscape; old disagreements were inflamed by the 2016 election and the atmosphere surrounding Trump's presidency have crystallised those disageements into unbridgeable divisions.

See: P6's comment about discussions with GH.
I'm not bad at Starcraft; I just think winning's rude.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-09 23:43:52
January 09 2019 23:42 GMT
#4178
On January 09 2019 04:58 Sermokala wrote:
A winger is a player that plays on the flanks of a formation in soccer (or football for the unexceptional). They tend to be the least skilled players on the field but they skew the statistics of their value by covering a lot of ground that is unthreatening to goal scoring. They can run really fast but they can't tackle as well as fullbacks, score like strikers, or pass as well as midfielders. British ones tend to provide width and penetration (two of the five fundamentals to soccer/football) by their existence rather than skill size or speed.

Trust me I have thousands of hours in football manager I understand put ball in net no ball in own net.

British people don't tend to use sporting idioms as often as Americans do.

So what you are saying is that I am unappreciated by those who are confident in their opinion in a domain they know little about, who are easily distracted by the loudest, and are unable to comprehend the finer details.

I think I can handle that criticism.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-10 02:34:48
January 10 2019 02:34 GMT
#4179
On January 10 2019 08:42 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2019 04:58 Sermokala wrote:
A winger is a player that plays on the flanks of a formation in soccer (or football for the unexceptional). They tend to be the least skilled players on the field but they skew the statistics of their value by covering a lot of ground that is unthreatening to goal scoring. They can run really fast but they can't tackle as well as fullbacks, score like strikers, or pass as well as midfielders. British ones tend to provide width and penetration (two of the five fundamentals to soccer/football) by their existence rather than skill size or speed.

Trust me I have thousands of hours in football manager I understand put ball in net no ball in own net.

British people don't tend to use sporting idioms as often as Americans do.

So what you are saying is that I am unappreciated by those who are confident in their opinion in a domain they know little about, who are easily distracted by the loudest, and are unable to comprehend the finer details.

I think I can handle that criticism.

None of that was in my post yet was a good example of what was I described in my post. Congrats you've provided an example of Schrodinger's shitpost.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-10 05:57:00
January 10 2019 05:37 GMT
#4180
On January 10 2019 11:34 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2019 08:42 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On January 09 2019 04:58 Sermokala wrote:
A winger is a player that plays on the flanks of a formation in soccer (or football for the unexceptional). They tend to be the least skilled players on the field but they skew the statistics of their value by covering a lot of ground that is unthreatening to goal scoring. They can run really fast but they can't tackle as well as fullbacks, score like strikers, or pass as well as midfielders. British ones tend to provide width and penetration (two of the five fundamentals to soccer/football) by their existence rather than skill size or speed.

Trust me I have thousands of hours in football manager I understand put ball in net no ball in own net.

British people don't tend to use sporting idioms as often as Americans do.

So what you are saying is that I am unappreciated by those who are confident in their opinion in a domain they know little about, who are easily distracted by the loudest, and are unable to comprehend the finer details.

I think I can handle that criticism.

None of that was in my post yet was a good example of what was I described in my post. Congrats you've provided an example of Schrodinger's shitpost.

You're really not coming out of this looking like a quality poster yourself. I'm struggling to see much value in the current conversation. Perhaps it should stop, unless somebody has a constructive contribution to make.
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 345 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 232
Nina 141
ViBE68
SpeCial 63
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 475
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox446
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6290
Grubby2729
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam635
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr24
JuggernautJason5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 13m
INu's Battles
12h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 13m
OSC
23h 28m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.