• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9680 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 5

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
April 07 2012 16:43 GMT
#81
Disciple, please check your PM. My order got screwed up again after you said you fixed it. It never made it here and the post office is sending it back to you because your distributor didn't put my street address on it.
Hemlighest
Profile Joined March 2012
Denmark87 Posts
April 07 2012 22:41 GMT
#82
I saw a poll/thread a while back, regarding a distribution center/lower shipping to europe - any news on that front?
Fr0nti3r
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia11 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 06:24:14
April 10 2012 15:49 GMT
#83
hey, I'm trying to figure out what I should do about my team liquid mouse pad order. received a notification over a month ago that it had been shipped but I'm yet to receive it.

The tracking link provided for USPS does not update me with any information about the current whereabouts of the package.

my brother ordered one at the same time and has already received his, being in Australia i did try and give it time but now I'm worried that its been lost and i Emailed teamliquid shipping a week ago and have not received a response.

any help/info on what to do would be great thanks!

My order number is GOGX3EFK
Maggost
Profile Joined August 2011
Venezuela296 Posts
April 10 2012 21:02 GMT
#84
Please, make possible that i could get into the TL forums trough Tapatalk!

I would be nice if i am on the beach taking some sun, i could read those amazing threads in my phone =P
Quote
Fr0nti3r
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia11 Posts
April 12 2012 05:50 GMT
#85
Never mind about my query, it arrived today
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
April 12 2012 19:01 GMT
#86
On April 08 2012 07:41 Hemlighest wrote:
I saw a poll/thread a while back, regarding a distribution center/lower shipping to europe - any news on that front?


Will be going soon. Not blizzard soon. Real time soon.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
April 16 2012 19:33 GMT
#87
I need some TL keycaps please : )))))

Takemymoney.jpg
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
tehsith
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
April 18 2012 18:22 GMT
#88
Good Morning:

I purchased the following:

Items Ordered:
TLDS3PACK-L: 3-Pack (Swarm, Spirit, Steel) T-Shirt (Large) x 1
FREEGIFT01: Free Gift x 1

It has been over a week since I put the order in and I have see any tracking or anything of that matter about the shirts. Could I please get an update on this?
If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near - Sun Tzu
DeathSenders
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil15 Posts
April 18 2012 19:44 GMT
#89
Hey disciple,

I've purchased the 3-Shirt Pack more than a month ago. The item was shipped March 6th, and i received the confirmation e-mail as well. Is there a way that you could track those itens? I'm asking cause itens shipped to Brazil takes too long to arrive, but normally i receive with 1 and a half month.

Theres still chance to receive the package but if you could try to track it, would be nice for me just to know how long will take to i receive those itens.

Thanks in advance
Flash_one
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)27 Posts
April 19 2012 16:48 GMT
#90
On April 19 2012 04:44 DeathSenders wrote:
Hey disciple,

I've purchased the 3-Shirt Pack more than a month ago. The item was shipped March 6th, and i received the confirmation e-mail as well. Is there a way that you could track those itens? I'm asking cause itens shipped to Brazil takes too long to arrive, but normally i receive with 1 and a half month.

Theres still chance to receive the package but if you could try to track it, would be nice for me just to know how long will take to i receive those itens.

Thanks in advance


I really have the same thing as you~ Mine was done March 16h~ T_T~
My Order Number is: XQ1P9EKV

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Wassssabe~
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
April 19 2012 23:22 GMT
#91
Can you guys put a Canadian sponsor link to buy Diablo 3? You have it for Starcraft 2. Amazon.ca has it up now.

http://www.amazon.ca/ACTIVISION-Diablo-III-3/dp/B00178630A/ref=pd_ts_zgc_vg_12818141_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=475988391&pf_rd_s=right-4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=3321791&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_r=1ASRBSHP7MF7EHXGTWEF

I want to support TL when I buy Diablo 3, but if you don't have the Canadian link ready before release, I won't be able to support TL with my purchase.
tehsith
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
April 20 2012 23:42 GMT
#92
On April 19 2012 03:22 tehsith wrote:
Good Morning:

I purchased the following:

Items Ordered:
TLDS3PACK-L: 3-Pack (Swarm, Spirit, Steel) T-Shirt (Large) x 1
FREEGIFT01: Free Gift x 1

It has been over a week since I put the order in and I have see any tracking or anything of that matter about the shirts. Could I please get an update on this?


I have sent you a PM disciple about the above issue. May I please get an answer with in the next couple of days? It is extremely frustrating to place an order and not know what is going on with it. Please let me know ASAP what is going on.
If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near - Sun Tzu
DMZ
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada51 Posts
May 05 2012 06:01 GMT
#93
Hi, I was wondering when the TL mousepads are back in stock? Wasn't able to get one while they were in stock...
“May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.”- George S. Patton
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-05 11:55:56
May 05 2012 11:54 GMT
#94
I would really like to purchase some TL keycaps. Im just gonna post here every twoish weeks repeating that until they're in stock.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Magashi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States164 Posts
May 07 2012 02:27 GMT
#95
got a question about the TL horse logo shirts. i wear small shirts (express, hollister, ae, etc...a little tight but still comfortable) but i wear medium white tees(the ones you get from walmart, etc)

im looking to buy the triple pack and was wondering what size i should get? im like 5'5 130~ if that helps
also any chance the mousepad coming in soon? maybe i can wait and get it all at the same time :D

thanks
HerO | Taeja
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
May 18 2012 15:45 GMT
#96
I've a question, when do the TL mouse mat will be available again for Europe ?
DeathSenders
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil15 Posts
May 18 2012 20:13 GMT
#97
Does any1 have news from disciple?

More than a month and no answer from him here.
dogling
Profile Joined May 2012
Bulgaria12 Posts
May 29 2012 18:14 GMT
#98
When are the mats going to be available again ?
ohai
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
June 11 2012 15:09 GMT
#99
I could really use some snazzy new TL keycaps.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
TheBorg
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands56 Posts
June 16 2012 18:06 GMT
#100
Any news in the mouse mat availability?
We are theBorg...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 671
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft287
Maynarde132
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 18m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.