• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:33
CEST 10:33
KST 17:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Handshake
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada3 Posts
February 29 2012 18:40 GMT
#21
As for the eastern Canada question, I think you will be able to get the package relatively fast as our warehouse is located on the us east coast itself.


Thank you for such a quick answer. Should I be worried that my order was confirmed a week and a half ago and I still have not received a tracking number and/or shipping confirmation?
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
February 29 2012 19:17 GMT
#22
On March 01 2012 03:40 Handshake wrote:
Show nested quote +
As for the eastern Canada question, I think you will be able to get the package relatively fast as our warehouse is located on the us east coast itself.


Thank you for such a quick answer. Should I be worried that my order was confirmed a week and a half ago and I still have not received a tracking number and/or shipping confirmation?


You can give me your Order ID so I make sure everythings alright
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Handshake
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada3 Posts
February 29 2012 19:20 GMT
#23
Order ID: 9G70I3V1. Thanks much!
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
February 29 2012 21:58 GMT
#24
I sent you a PM, the shirt is on its way to you
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
XiaoZhuPa
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore30 Posts
March 07 2012 10:28 GMT
#25
Hi,

I sent an email to shipping@teamliquid.net a couple of days ago but still have not received a reply.

My order number is 1IEOSHAU, and I am currently missing a medium shirt. (Ordered 2 medium, 1 small, only received 1 medium, 1 small.)

Would appreciate a response and a look into this matter.

Thanks!
Eat Me.
Shrewmy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia199 Posts
March 08 2012 17:01 GMT
#26
Hey,

I placed two separate orders, one for a TL Shirt (Medium) and one for a Teamliquid Poster.

My order IDs are DU25GL7T and OZYJK38I.

I received an email on the 18th of Feburary for both orders that my orders were received and placed, but I've yet to receive any notice of them being shipped, or any responses to my queries about the orders.

I'd appreciate any help,

Thanks.
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 05:12:13
March 08 2012 23:15 GMT
#27
Hello everyone,

Kind of a suggestion/complaint here concerning about items that are currently in your cart. As it stands now, the store is on a first come first serve basis (buying the item), I was hoping that by placing something directly INTO your Cart, you are able to reserve your copy of the item if you are unavailable to purchase it immediately. (On a timeframe, e.g. 24 hours reserve once placed into cart)

This is obviously an emergency case, or for people who are unable to buy immediately, but the item is going fast and they intend to buy. (I.E. Liquid Mousepad, Liquid Key Caps) I had a Pad + 4 Keycaps in my cart hours ago, I was under the impression there was some reserve system going here, but I got screwed horribly. (Still at work)

*EDIT* - Second Idea! - What if you got a PM on TeamLiquid whenever an item that was -Sold Out- in the store was restocked? Or had the option to be notified when x item is back in stock?
KevinMegaBacon
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1 Post
March 09 2012 03:12 GMT
#28
I'm sure somebody has asked this before but is there a chance you guys will start selling hoodies/pullovers? I for one would love the Protoss Liquidhorse design on a dark blue pullover and it'd definitely be a popular item.
tocko
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2 Posts
March 09 2012 19:39 GMT
#29
Those keycaps are amazing, know when you'll be getting more in?
ProphetCasting
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7 Posts
March 10 2012 14:31 GMT
#30
On March 01 2012 01:38 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 14:39 ProphetCasting wrote:
On February 29 2012 11:53 disciple wrote:
On February 29 2012 05:05 ProphetCasting wrote:
Just curious if there is a way to track my order? I'm just awaiting my TL shirt and I really want it!


can you give me your Order ID.

Also, more spirit shirts are online, you can order the 3 pack as well


Thanks, my order ID 4P4QQ9WE


Hi, you order is not yet shipped out by our distributor. I think it will go out very soon, we don't have that many orders pending now. You will receive an email with a tracking number which wont be of much use cause we unfortunately cannot provide detailed tracking outside of US at this point. You will be able to follow your package till Chicago where it gets on a plane to its destination.

As for the eastern Canada question, I think you will be able to get the package relatively fast as our warehouse is located on the us east coast itself.


So, I had ordered my TL shirt quite some time ago by now, at least more than two weeks. When I check on the USPS website, it says the last place it was in was Chicago, and that was 8 days ago now. I'm just wondering if you had information you could tell me about it. I'm getting quite sad
It's gonna be biblical.
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
March 10 2012 16:59 GMT
#31
A small typo, on the mousemat country list Taiwan is spelled wrong.
I am not good with quotes
ultimakaiser
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany10 Posts
March 11 2012 12:09 GMT
#32
I have a couple of concerns about the Team Liquid Goliathus mousemat. I am somewhat annyoed by several things about it, specifically as a European.

First of all, I love the mat, and I do intend to buy it. The first reason I am halted from just outright buying it, is that the shipping to Europe is 15$ on top of the mat. I do know that shipping in itself is very expensive from the US to Europe and I do not have a problem with that. The thing is, that the mat is produced by Razer thus it would make sense that they handle the shipping and should have mats in Europe for the European market, which would lower the cost for shipping considerably. I can never understand why something like this would be planned as a solely American product, most likely forgoing the entire world by not preparing for people from outside the US wanting to buy it. Also, I bought for example the first 4 books from the Game of Thrones series from a private book retailer in California via Amazon for 4€ shipping, so it would seem even cheaper handling to Europe is possible, though I do not expect you guys to have the same deals as Amazon of course.

Second the ratio of product price and shipping price is "too damn high". I would gladly pay 40$ straight to TL for the mat and shipping on to, but to nearly pay the same for the shipping of the product seems miscalculated and should have been thought about beforehand...

Thirdly, I am really annoyed that European customers get the stick with $ to € conversion again. Every freaking company does this, just copy paste the price to Euro and laugh at people for paying 1/3 more. That is just poor decision making buy the companies and really makes it hard for a European to buy something, cause you know you are getting cheated. In the Team Liquid store it actually calculates the end price in Dollars, so you do work with that. Why the hell did you guys not just keep the 20$ price tag for all regions, if your store calculates the final price to dollars anyway, instead you convert 20€ to 26$ and happily grab nearly 30% more money from Europeans? That just pisses me off.

ATM, I really want the mat, and I want to support TL. I would even be ok with paying more for the product, but they way you are handling this thing with the store, especially the $€ conversion, it just stops me every time.

Sorry for vent. Love TL.
XiaoZhuPa
Profile Joined May 2010
Singapore30 Posts
March 11 2012 16:46 GMT
#33
On March 07 2012 19:28 XiaoZhuPa wrote:
Hi,

I sent an email to shipping@teamliquid.net a couple of days ago but still have not received a reply.

My order number is 1IEOSHAU, and I am currently missing a medium shirt. (Ordered 2 medium, 1 small, only received 1 medium, 1 small.)

Would appreciate a response and a look into this matter.

Thanks!


No response from emails to shipping@teamliquid and no response in this forum here too. Is there some major issue with the teamliquid store recently? Still awaiting response for missing shirt....
Eat Me.
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
March 11 2012 19:13 GMT
#34
On March 11 2012 21:09 ultimakaiser wrote:
I have a couple of concerns about the Team Liquid Goliathus mousemat. I am somewhat annyoed by several things about it, specifically as a European.

First of all, I love the mat, and I do intend to buy it. The first reason I am halted from just outright buying it, is that the shipping to Europe is 15$ on top of the mat. I do know that shipping in itself is very expensive from the US to Europe and I do not have a problem with that. The thing is, that the mat is produced by Razer thus it would make sense that they handle the shipping and should have mats in Europe for the European market, which would lower the cost for shipping considerably. I can never understand why something like this would be planned as a solely American product, most likely forgoing the entire world by not preparing for people from outside the US wanting to buy it. Also, I bought for example the first 4 books from the Game of Thrones series from a private book retailer in California via Amazon for 4€ shipping, so it would seem even cheaper handling to Europe is possible, though I do not expect you guys to have the same deals as Amazon of course.

Second the ratio of product price and shipping price is "too damn high". I would gladly pay 40$ straight to TL for the mat and shipping on to, but to nearly pay the same for the shipping of the product seems miscalculated and should have been thought about beforehand...

Thirdly, I am really annoyed that European customers get the stick with $ to € conversion again. Every freaking company does this, just copy paste the price to Euro and laugh at people for paying 1/3 more. That is just poor decision making buy the companies and really makes it hard for a European to buy something, cause you know you are getting cheated. In the Team Liquid store it actually calculates the end price in Dollars, so you do work with that. Why the hell did you guys not just keep the 20$ price tag for all regions, if your store calculates the final price to dollars anyway, instead you convert 20€ to 26$ and happily grab nearly 30% more money from Europeans? That just pisses me off.

ATM, I really want the mat, and I want to support TL. I would even be ok with paying more for the product, but they way you are handling this thing with the store, especially the $€ conversion, it just stops me every time.

Sorry for vent. Love TL.

I wonder if you can select US/Rest of the World and go through the purchase process normally from there. You would get billed in US dollars on your credit card/Paypal and the conversion to euro would happen there. Without actually buying a mousepad to test, the store doesn't seem to have any issues allowing shipping to a Eurozone country even though I selected "US/Rest of the World".
ultimakaiser
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany10 Posts
March 11 2012 19:24 GMT
#35
On March 12 2012 04:13 Thrax wrote:I wonder if you can select US/Rest of the World and go through the purchase process normally from there. You would get billed in US dollars on your credit card/Paypal and the conversion to euro would happen there. Without actually buying a mousepad to test, the store doesn't seem to have any issues allowing shipping to a Eurozone country even though I selected "US/Rest of the World".


Nope does not work, I just tried it, and you get an error message saying that this product cannot be shipped to Germany. Sad, is all I have to say.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 11 2012 23:11 GMT
#36
On March 12 2012 01:46 XiaoZhuPa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 19:28 XiaoZhuPa wrote:
Hi,

I sent an email to shipping@teamliquid.net a couple of days ago but still have not received a reply.

My order number is 1IEOSHAU, and I am currently missing a medium shirt. (Ordered 2 medium, 1 small, only received 1 medium, 1 small.)

Would appreciate a response and a look into this matter.

Thanks!


No response from emails to shipping@teamliquid and no response in this forum here too. Is there some major issue with the teamliquid store recently? Still awaiting response for missing shirt....


check PM
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 13 2012 12:01 GMT
#37
Some orders got held by paypal again, being multiple orders from the same accounts - we are doing that to prevent double charging and dupes. If you see your order ID here please PM to clear things up:

ALNIH043
IXNGE82I
98P7Y7JZ
2BJSK2P5
VM0GKAQR
7LRS1OGT
T7ZRBLPM
YV7D1DFI
ES9AAGZA
88K61SJI
51AUM3OL
WTILJS6V
ZSOSY3YL
2OWLKREC
6KNEV92W
TK7QHLZL
B2X2I2BG
JJG3ESZ7
R7RQ376S
9V3893IA
NX5RP9KS
C10TTKRT
V1V7EWYC
7V4TWHHW
EMO3M3WR
1BOY5T5D
88C5Z0XA
ZSOXYZN5
VE1ITMEL
578CXYBP
7GHECKSL
P49TRIW8
FU4YAGZ6
KISW3N0V
32P9E4VK
MF0R1ZFZ
6V1C3PMH
9UASPQVC
Z12QQ3TE
MD6SEABX
M0K5DDJ9
3YSKHYQG
4OKI9YQD
KHZO17FC
HS8XOJ8L
U5U3DVTG
TPFTSXI9
3TGTIR7Y
Q2NAWYXR
RZQLJN7B
4QWM7SCG
Q15RDG83
C44K4QPO
NN8940NP
KZ474FSE
HFK44EO3
OYGTAM41
62FTMCUV
OM6M7DO8
TEEJ7SVF
KVJCKIS8
09ZJI7YB
5XBZ646F
VLI9DUGZ
C4E9HUDX
VYMOT0DG
663M241W
B7N3X606
HK60LYFH
754A4WKY
I0A6JUHI

Please contact me asap so I can approve/cancel your orders.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
ZeilerDK
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark1 Post
March 13 2012 20:57 GMT
#38
Hey disciple, ordered a medium spirit tshirt and a TL poster on the 4th of March. I got an acceptance the 5th of March and a note that they had been packaged and shipped.

Today (13th of March) I went to the post office and was only able to receive my poster, not my tshirt (I live in Denmark so the packages take some time to get here). I went to check the tracking and the posters tracking looks fine (cleared through Chicago) but still nothing on the tshirt.

Can you maybe shed some light on my situation? My order ID is none of the above with the Paypal issue. It is: GD886YVK

- ZeilerDK
"Probes and Pylons"
nArdsO
Profile Joined March 2012
Chile1 Post
March 14 2012 04:02 GMT
#39
hey disciple ! I pm you for this orders
KZ474FSE
RZQLJN7B
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered.
goofankle
Profile Joined May 2010
United States22 Posts
March 14 2012 18:33 GMT
#40
do items ship when the store is sold out or when the customer buys it?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 496
Larva 114
Hyun 49
NotJumperer 48
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 35
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 13
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto124
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1188
edward231
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7731
Coldzera 708
ceh9586
Happy283
Sick139
crisheroes129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1028
• Stunt351
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 27m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.