• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9465 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 19

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
REAPERXTHUNDER
Profile Joined July 2015
1 Post
August 04 2015 00:10 GMT
#361
como contacto con las personas que se encargan las camisetas no puedo contactarme con ellos

User was warned for this post
The_Dunkmaster
Profile Joined August 2015
1 Post
August 08 2015 14:55 GMT
#362
Hi,

I ordered a 'L' Team Liquid Jacket on the 20th of July, I received it on the 24th but found out it was too big for me. I sent it back on the 28th (arrived at distribution centre on the 29th) and put instructions requesting for a Small on the invoice. Since then i've contacted TL support and heard nothing back, and the exchange still hasn't been delivered back to me.

I have my Order ID and Tracking Number for the return.

Thanks!
DevilzSlave
Profile Joined October 2015
1 Post
October 05 2015 07:03 GMT
#363
Hi,

I have a question on the pricing of items. I'm interested in buying the TL mousepad, which is 24.99 EUR in the store (plus 9 EUR shipping). If I now change the price to USD, it's 19.99, which is about 18 EUR, with the same shipping cost. I would just like to know, where the extreme price difference comes from because imho a price increase of 41% is a little bit harsh.

Thanks!
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
October 05 2015 12:30 GMT
#364
The prices are set by Razer for the different regions, I guess there is an added cost of doing business (logistics, taxes, etc) in the EU that makes it more expensive here.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
NGry
Profile Joined August 2010
United States74 Posts
October 14 2015 02:26 GMT
#365
In the review section of the store, is there a reason why when posting reviews, all text is lumped as a single block of text?

It makes it much more difficult to read reviews so I tried to write mine in a way that I believe gets the point across easily with bullet points(like most helpful reviews IMO). It sort of backfired horribly after I posted and looked at it lol.

It was a TL Jacket review to save you the trouble of looking it up.
BIgThree3
Profile Joined November 2015
1 Post
November 13 2015 16:27 GMT
#366
I'm surprised any of u can afford this website your broke.
It will take a while for u to reply cuz u gonna choke.
yalls rhymes are half retarted did u have a stroke .
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
November 13 2015 16:55 GMT
#367
Quality post
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 16 2015 10:43 GMT
#368
Hi, I was just wondering if EU will get some love in the future or if that depends on Jinx now.

I ordered a mousepad yesterday and was kinda disappointed by the 9 euros shipping cost and the long wait (it won't arrive for christmas unless I pay 45 euros for shipping). There is also the risk that it gets checked by customs which once again would increase the cost and wait (already happened with some shirts in the past).

I really wanted a new mousepad and support TL, but usually the downsides would be to big for me to order from Jinx/the US, this was an exception. So bascially I'd like to know if there are plans to ship from the EU in the future.

Thanks!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 16 2015 11:00 GMT
#369
Everything is done out of J!NX now, sorry.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
December 27 2015 08:29 GMT
#370
I ordered a T shirt, mouse mat and a few small starcraft items (stickers etc) my order total was £36.2 plus £6.33 P&P to the UK, upon delivery I had to pay a £15 fee to customs. Jinx did state that I was responsible for this charge but as I have never ordered from the US before and as the items were individually inexpensive and not controversial in nature I was highly surprised and disappointed.

Jinx should give some indication of the charges and really non US customers have been poorly affected by the chnage in store.
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 27 2015 09:20 GMT
#371
Yeah that's an unfortunate consequence of moving to J!NX. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about that, we don't control what information J!NX provides. My guess is they don't want to provide an estimated charge and be liable for anything if that charge isn't accurate.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
HoliestDiver
Profile Joined April 2016
1 Post
April 05 2016 17:58 GMT
#372
Allow us tall fat people to support team liquid. XXXL Shirts Please
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
April 07 2016 11:30 GMT
#373
3XL shirts are available in the store: https://www.jinx.com/p/team_liquid_spring_2016_jersey.html
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Terakahn
Profile Joined May 2005
Canada49 Posts
September 11 2016 16:27 GMT
#374
I know this is a bit old, but I was looking at the store and the softshell jacket says it won't be restocked. I was looking forward to getting one. Any chance it'll come back in some form or another?
The path of the forgotten is paved through many lessons learned.
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
September 11 2016 16:32 GMT
#375
https://www.jinx.com/p/team_liquid_white_softshell_jacket.html

It is available in all sizes, isn't it?
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
VolvicCH
Profile Joined February 2012
Spain21 Posts
October 27 2016 03:26 GMT
#376
Are you planning to bring back the "Steel/Swarm/Spirit" t-shirt line?
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - Douglas McArthur -
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
October 27 2016 12:57 GMT
#377
As far as I'm aware that line has been discontinued.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
VolvicCH
Profile Joined February 2012
Spain21 Posts
October 27 2016 13:17 GMT
#378
On October 27 2016 21:57 R1CH wrote:
As far as I'm aware that line has been discontinued.


In that case, would it be possible to get in touch with the artist to get a high-res image so I can make one myself? I would of course be willing to pay for it.
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - Douglas McArthur -
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
February 20 2017 16:57 GMT
#379
I dunno where to put this, but the ALIENWAREESPORTS coupon code for alienware is expired. It's displayed in the ad reel on TL streams.

Figured someone should know.
Cereal
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
February 20 2017 17:21 GMT
#380
On February 21 2017 01:57 InfCereal wrote:
I dunno where to put this, but the ALIENWAREESPORTS coupon code for alienware is expired. It's displayed in the ad reel on TL streams.

Figured someone should know.

i notified people in charge of this, thank you for noticing
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Prev 1 17 18 19 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 671
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
Counter-Strike
taco 418
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2007
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0352
Day[9].tv333
PiGStarcraft287
Maynarde132
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv333
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 17m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 17m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.