• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:42
CEST 03:42
KST 10:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9874 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 3

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 14 2012 23:34 GMT
#41
On March 15 2012 03:33 goofankle wrote:
do items ship when the store is sold out or when the customer buys it?

when the customer buys it. we dont wait to sell 1000 shirts before we start shipping out.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-17 02:15:16
March 15 2012 01:39 GMT
#42
On March 11 2012 21:09 ultimakaiser wrote:
I have a couple of concerns about the Team Liquid Goliathus mousemat. I am somewhat annyoed by several things about it, specifically as a European.

First of all, I love the mat, and I do intend to buy it. The first reason I am halted from just outright buying it, is that the shipping to Europe is 15$ on top of the mat. I do know that shipping in itself is very expensive from the US to Europe and I do not have a problem with that. The thing is, that the mat is produced by Razer thus it would make sense that they handle the shipping and should have mats in Europe for the European market, which would lower the cost for shipping considerably. I can never understand why something like this would be planned as a solely American product, most likely forgoing the entire world by not preparing for people from outside the US wanting to buy it. Also, I bought for example the first 4 books from the Game of Thrones series from a private book retailer in California via Amazon for 4€ shipping, so it would seem even cheaper handling to Europe is possible, though I do not expect you guys to have the same deals as Amazon of course.

Second the ratio of product price and shipping price is "too damn high". I would gladly pay 40$ straight to TL for the mat and shipping on to, but to nearly pay the same for the shipping of the product seems miscalculated and should have been thought about beforehand...

Thirdly, I am really annoyed that European customers get the stick with $ to € conversion again. Every freaking company does this, just copy paste the price to Euro and laugh at people for paying 1/3 more. That is just poor decision making buy the companies and really makes it hard for a European to buy something, cause you know you are getting cheated. In the Team Liquid store it actually calculates the end price in Dollars, so you do work with that. Why the hell did you guys not just keep the 20$ price tag for all regions, if your store calculates the final price to dollars anyway, instead you convert 20€ to 26$ and happily grab nearly 30% more money from Europeans? That just pisses me off.

ATM, I really want the mat, and I want to support TL. I would even be ok with paying more for the product, but they way you are handling this thing with the store, especially the $€ conversion, it just stops me every time.

Sorry for vent. Love TL.


You have the same concerns I have, which also kept me from ordering it from the TL store even though I would like to support TL more. Another big reason for me, which you did not mention, is that you will likely have to pay import VAT (19% in Germany) on top of it. I had this misfortunate experience when I ordered the 3-pack TL race logo shirts from the TL store two months ago (described what transpired here).

Since you're in the same boat being from Germany (EU), check this link:
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/de_DE/pd/productID.244227600/categoryId.35208900

The Razer Goliathus TL mouse mat is back in stock there. I ordered it a few hours ago for 19.99 EUR plus 9.76 EUR shipping (which is still pretty high) from the Razer online store. I take it TL will still benefit since they own the TL brand and have a cooperation with Razer. The benefit for me here is that it will be sent from Europe, so no import VAT applies and it will only take a few days for it to arrive. Excited.


EDIT: The mouse mat was delivered today! It only took two days, wow.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
goofankle
Profile Joined May 2010
United States22 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 17:08:25
March 15 2012 15:57 GMT
#43
On March 15 2012 08:34 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 03:33 goofankle wrote:
do items ship when the store is sold out or when the customer buys it?

when the customer buys it. we dont wait to sell 1000 shirts before we start shipping out.



How does one go about tracking their order? I received an order number 5 days ago but no shipping information since then.

(Order ID: TIK8N24V)
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 15 2012 20:49 GMT
#44
On March 16 2012 00:57 goofankle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 08:34 disciple wrote:
On March 15 2012 03:33 goofankle wrote:
do items ship when the store is sold out or when the customer buys it?

when the customer buys it. we dont wait to sell 1000 shirts before we start shipping out.



How does one go about tracking their order? I received an order number 5 days ago but no shipping information since then.

(Order ID: TIK8N24V)


You should get the final confirmation mail with your tracking # today or tomorrow. Got some delays with our distributor. Really sorry about that.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
turnip
Profile Joined May 2010
United States193 Posts
March 15 2012 21:38 GMT
#45
I ordered a jersey on 2/17 and haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, and haven't had a response re: my e-mail query (maybe store@teamliquid.net isn't the right place to e-mail)


Order ID: W7YT4NHB

Thanks
goofankle
Profile Joined May 2010
United States22 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-15 22:24:56
March 15 2012 22:23 GMT
#46
On March 16 2012 05:49 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 00:57 goofankle wrote:
On March 15 2012 08:34 disciple wrote:
On March 15 2012 03:33 goofankle wrote:
do items ship when the store is sold out or when the customer buys it?

when the customer buys it. we dont wait to sell 1000 shirts before we start shipping out.



How does one go about tracking their order? I received an order number 5 days ago but no shipping information since then.

(Order ID: TIK8N24V)


You should get the final confirmation mail with your tracking # today or tomorrow. Got some delays with our distributor. Really sorry about that.


No worries, I just wanted to make sure everything was still happening with the order. I read about getting a tracking number a day or two after most orders are placed. I think the store is great and I'm sure I'll be making future purchases. Thanks for the update.

edit
I just received the tracking number, all is well.
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
March 16 2012 01:30 GMT
#47
Hello disciple,

I have ordered a Goliathus Mouse Mat 6 days ago (March 9th), and I still haven't got my tracking number of shipping confirmation or whatever you should get when your item is being shipped I know someone who placed an order around the same time that I did (maybe a day earlier ?? ) and he got his own mouse mat today, wich had me "worried" since I still didn't have a shipping confirmation mail.

How long does it usually takes ?

Due to probably an either failure on my part, I am unable to find my order id. All I have is a transaction ID that has many more numbers than the usual eight I see posted by people.

Thanks
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
March 16 2012 23:18 GMT
#48
Hi, I have a question, I know the key caps are sold out right now but I was wondering what the depth of the key cap is.
Different key caps are meant for different rows on a cherry switch keyboard.

I assume it's for the row with the esc key - but want to be sure.
towerranger
Profile Joined March 2010
Austria134 Posts
March 18 2012 03:03 GMT
#49
spawn more keycaps, mousepads and teamshirts

i cant come to liquid very often, a preorder function would be awesome. if i see those keycaps sold out again it will kill me!
Mysticweaver
Profile Joined March 2012
1 Post
March 19 2012 22:21 GMT
#50
The order confirmation stated the wrong adress, is there a way to get more information, i answered back at the email i received the confirmation from. I would like to correct this before it gets sent.

Thank you
BradenKuntz
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada59 Posts
March 21 2012 23:27 GMT
#51
Any idea when you will be getting more Liquid mousepad and pins in? Finally got the money together to get them, and they're sold out Any estimate would be cool. Thanks!
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
March 23 2012 07:28 GMT
#52
Erm can I get an update on my order, I've sent two pm's and an email.. been 2 weeks now.
Xandaren
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States93 Posts
March 23 2012 08:51 GMT
#53
I want to order the 3 Shirt Package deal from the store but I can't because one of them is out in my size, I was wondering when more would become available? Debating buying what I can now but if I know more are coming then I'd possibly just wait.
Just chill man.
churb
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 15:17:23
March 23 2012 13:43 GMT
#54
I am happy with TL store again
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 14:38:12
March 23 2012 14:23 GMT
#55
So what is exactly your problem, I told you the tracking doesn't get updated after the package reaches Chicago, you can quite literally get the package, check the status in 3 months from now and it will still say its in Chicago. When the shirt leaves the states USPS are not responsible for it and can't give any information about its location. It's a bad situation for everybody and it can be improved with much more expensive shipping service like FedEx. Calling me dbag who should'nt do customer service after explaining you how our international shipping works and why I can't tell you where the package is right now, isn't going to get you the information you want know. My best intentions are to help you and for me it's just not possible to help you more than that.

Your order was shipped out on 5th of March, sometimes it takes up to 4-5 weeks for the international orders to reach their destination, sometimes its a lot faster. USPS can't give exact ETA of delivery cause that depends on local post service and your zip code. If you don't get the package in 5 weeks after the order is shipped out by our distributor, we offer to send a replacement or refund you fully. Many people decide for one of the options and show understanding for the whole situation.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
caktuss
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1 Post
March 23 2012 21:47 GMT
#56
when are you having more mousepads in stock? trying to hold off just buying one, want a teamliquid one so bad.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 24 2012 10:37 GMT
#57
On March 24 2012 06:47 caktuss wrote:
when are you having more mousepads in stock? trying to hold off just buying one, want a teamliquid one so bad.


most likely in May.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Shrewmy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia199 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 07:35:11
March 26 2012 07:33 GMT
#58
So my shirt arrived, and it's fantastic.

I wish I could say the same for the poster. It arrived dented and partly crumpled, likely as a result of the awful shipping it went through, but I'm not really happy with it. There's no real point in sending it back as the cost is prohibitive to send it from here to Australia.

The photo really doesn't do it much justice due to how reflective it is.
http://i.imgur.com/X7887.jpg


I think you guys really need to reconsider using USPS, or make sure they treat our packages with more respect, because it's pretty hard to dent a cardboard tube so much that it actually damages the poster as well.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 11:05:10
March 26 2012 11:04 GMT
#59
I'm really sorry for your damaged poster. I will send you a replacement right away, can you please give me your order ID?
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Shrewmy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia199 Posts
March 26 2012 12:08 GMT
#60
On March 26 2012 20:04 disciple wrote:
I'm really sorry for your damaged poster. I will send you a replacement right away, can you please give me your order ID?


My Order ID was OZYJK38I.

Thanks for such a quick reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 671
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
Counter-Strike
taco 411
minikerr31
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox456
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2432
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0359
Day[9].tv328
PiGStarcraft287
Maynarde132
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick910
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv328
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 18m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.