• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:42
CEST 03:42
KST 10:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9785 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 4

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-29 18:31:54
March 29 2012 03:25 GMT
#61
I ordered the mousemat on March 8th. I received an initial email when I placed the order, but have heard nothing since. I never got a shipping notification. I tried putting my order number into the store to track it, but it said there was no such order. I tried my email address, and it said the same thing. :-(

Any help? My order ID is E3P9EB0S.

Edit: I just double-checked my paypal account; you guys definitely got payment on March 8.
turnip
Profile Joined May 2010
United States193 Posts
March 29 2012 17:16 GMT
#62
I've already posted in this thread and e-mailed the store, but I am going to reiterate because I haven't got a response and I'm starting to regret trying to support TL with a store purchase and by wanting to wear TL shirt.

Order ID: W7YT4NHB

Simply a $30 order for a TL jersey placed on FEBRUARY 17th. I haven't had a shipping confirmation or an answer to my queries to store@teamliquid.net or through this thread, but I do have confirmation that my payment went through. I don't really care whether you guys sold out of jerseys and didn't have anything to send or whether my order just fell through the cracks. I just want to know whether I'm getting what I ordered soon or whether I can get a refund.
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
March 30 2012 00:05 GMT
#63
On March 29 2012 12:25 OldManZerg wrote:
I ordered the mousemat on March 8th. I received an initial email when I placed the order, but have heard nothing since. I never got a shipping notification. I tried putting my order number into the store to track it, but it said there was no such order. I tried my email address, and it said the same thing. :-(

Any help? My order ID is E3P9EB0S.

Edit: I just double-checked my paypal account; you guys definitely got payment on March 8.


Anyone? I sent an email to store@teamliquid.net, and also submitted an inquiry via the "Contact Us" form on the website here, and haven't heard anything. It sounds like at least one other person here isn't hearing anything from you guys either, so it's making me nervous. You guys have my money, I have no product, and no one is responding to recent inquiries about missing orders. If you guys are looking into it, that's cool, just say "we're looking into it and chill the fuck out." :-)
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
March 30 2012 04:30 GMT
#64
On March 30 2012 09:05 OldManZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 12:25 OldManZerg wrote:
I ordered the mousemat on March 8th. I received an initial email when I placed the order, but have heard nothing since. I never got a shipping notification. I tried putting my order number into the store to track it, but it said there was no such order. I tried my email address, and it said the same thing. :-(

Any help? My order ID is E3P9EB0S.

Edit: I just double-checked my paypal account; you guys definitely got payment on March 8.


Anyone? I sent an email to store@teamliquid.net, and also submitted an inquiry via the "Contact Us" form on the website here, and haven't heard anything. It sounds like at least one other person here isn't hearing anything from you guys either, so it's making me nervous. You guys have my money, I have no product, and no one is responding to recent inquiries about missing orders. If you guys are looking into it, that's cool, just say "we're looking into it and chill the fuck out." :-)

I don't speak for TL at all but the "chill the fuck out" seems about right. As far as I can tell its just Disciple handling stuff in this thread and you waited less than 24 hours between posts in here. He's only one man !

I'd trust that superDisciple will look into it as soon as he gets a chance. ^^
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 30 2012 14:21 GMT
#65
Im sorry guys, some personal matters got in the way this week and I wasnt able to handle stuff. I will get on a pc tomorrow and do whatever I can to help you. Im really sorry once again.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
UmbraaeternuS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile476 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 14:29:59
March 30 2012 14:28 GMT
#66
Hey disciple.
I've placed 4 orders on March 8th and 9th. Still haven't got a confirmation email or delivery email for any of the purchases.

Order codes are
NN8940NP
NX5RP9KS
9V3893IA
R7RQ376S

Any way to know if my products were delivered? I'd really like to know so I don't go annoying the PO officer, since I live in Chile and products tend to take 3-4 weeks to arrive and the PO officer doesn't seem amused by my frequent visits; he seems to think I'm trolling him, but I'm just a nerd who wants his TL goodies

TY in advance, man.
therealwinters - Skype / @DrUmbra - Twitter // "There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love" - Sean "Day[9]" Plott <3
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
March 30 2012 16:10 GMT
#67
On March 30 2012 23:21 disciple wrote:
Im sorry guys, some personal matters got in the way this week and I wasnt able to handle stuff. I will get on a pc tomorrow and do whatever I can to help you. Im really sorry once again.



No worries, thanks!
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
March 30 2012 18:45 GMT
#68
On March 30 2012 23:21 disciple wrote:
Im sorry guys, some personal matters got in the way this week and I wasnt able to handle stuff. I will get on a pc tomorrow and do whatever I can to help you. Im really sorry once again.

Knew it ! pewpewpew
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 31 2012 16:42 GMT
#69
On March 30 2012 23:28 UmbraaeternuS wrote:
Hey disciple.
I've placed 4 orders on March 8th and 9th. Still haven't got a confirmation email or delivery email for any of the purchases.

Order codes are
NN8940NP
NX5RP9KS
9V3893IA
R7RQ376S

Any way to know if my products were delivered? I'd really like to know so I don't go annoying the PO officer, since I live in Chile and products tend to take 3-4 weeks to arrive and the PO officer doesn't seem amused by my frequent visits; he seems to think I'm trolling him, but I'm just a nerd who wants his TL goodies

TY in advance, man.


oh gosh.... your orders were held by paypal this entire time, paypal hold multiple orders by the same account in order to prevent duplicated charges and mistakes by the customers. I just approved all orders and they will be shipped out by our distributor asap. god, Im really sorry for this massive delay...tt... I posted a list of all multiple orders made from the same accounts but I guess you missed it
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
UmbraaeternuS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile476 Posts
March 31 2012 17:18 GMT
#70
On April 01 2012 01:42 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 23:28 UmbraaeternuS wrote:
Hey disciple.
I've placed 4 orders on March 8th and 9th. Still haven't got a confirmation email or delivery email for any of the purchases.

Order codes are
NN8940NP
NX5RP9KS
9V3893IA
R7RQ376S

Any way to know if my products were delivered? I'd really like to know so I don't go annoying the PO officer, since I live in Chile and products tend to take 3-4 weeks to arrive and the PO officer doesn't seem amused by my frequent visits; he seems to think I'm trolling him, but I'm just a nerd who wants his TL goodies

TY in advance, man.


oh gosh.... your orders were held by paypal this entire time, paypal hold multiple orders by the same account in order to prevent duplicated charges and mistakes by the customers. I just approved all orders and they will be shipped out by our distributor asap. god, Im really sorry for this massive delay...tt... I posted a list of all multiple orders made from the same accounts but I guess you missed it


TY for the swift reply.
No worries man, I guess I missed the post. I will be eagerly waiting for my stuff
therealwinters - Skype / @DrUmbra - Twitter // "There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love" - Sean "Day[9]" Plott <3
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 31 2012 17:49 GMT
#71
On March 30 2012 02:16 turnip wrote:
I've already posted in this thread and e-mailed the store, but I am going to reiterate because I haven't got a response and I'm starting to regret trying to support TL with a store purchase and by wanting to wear TL shirt.

Order ID: W7YT4NHB

Simply a $30 order for a TL jersey placed on FEBRUARY 17th. I haven't had a shipping confirmation or an answer to my queries to store@teamliquid.net or through this thread, but I do have confirmation that my payment went through. I don't really care whether you guys sold out of jerseys and didn't have anything to send or whether my order just fell through the cracks. I just want to know whether I'm getting what I ordered soon or whether I can get a refund.


Your payment was rejected by Paypal and therefore your order was canceled. We never got money from you.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
March 31 2012 18:52 GMT
#72
On March 29 2012 12:25 OldManZerg wrote:
I ordered the mousemat on March 8th. I received an initial email when I placed the order, but have heard nothing since. I never got a shipping notification. I tried putting my order number into the store to track it, but it said there was no such order. I tried my email address, and it said the same thing. :-(

Any help? My order ID is E3P9EB0S.

Edit: I just double-checked my paypal account; you guys definitely got payment on March 8.


Hello,

I just sent you a PM.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
turnip
Profile Joined May 2010
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 04:27:03
March 31 2012 23:45 GMT
#73
Thanks, disciple. The payment showed up on my bank statement, but if you guys never got a payment then I guess it's time to grab the pitchfork and talk to PayPal :D

EDIT: Yeah, they just didn't credit me the price back. They've resolved the issue already, though :>
seph`
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Austria329 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 21:53:50
April 01 2012 21:53 GMT
#74
hey guys,

i ordered a mousepad on march 13th and did not get any confirmation email or other information of my order/payment being received yet.

could you guys please check if everything is going right ?
my order ID is: OKBABI8F

thanks!
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
April 02 2012 14:15 GMT
#75
On April 01 2012 03:52 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 12:25 OldManZerg wrote:
I ordered the mousemat on March 8th. I received an initial email when I placed the order, but have heard nothing since. I never got a shipping notification. I tried putting my order number into the store to track it, but it said there was no such order. I tried my email address, and it said the same thing. :-(

Any help? My order ID is E3P9EB0S.

Edit: I just double-checked my paypal account; you guys definitely got payment on March 8.


Hello,

I just sent you a PM.


Check your PM as well--I think there still might be a problem. Thanks!
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
April 02 2012 18:11 GMT
#76
On April 02 2012 06:53 seph` wrote:
hey guys,

i ordered a mousepad on march 13th and did not get any confirmation email or other information of my order/payment being received yet.

could you guys please check if everything is going right ?
my order ID is: OKBABI8F

thanks!


Hello,

did you make another order by any chance ? Paypal held it as a 'multiple order by the same account', we do that in order to prevent duplicated charges and mistakes. I approved the order now and our distributor will ship the mousemat out asap. Im really sorry for the delay tt!
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
seph`
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Austria329 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 10:17:49
April 03 2012 10:17 GMT
#77
On April 03 2012 03:11 disciple wrote:
Hello,

did you make another order by any chance ? Paypal held it as a 'multiple order by the same account', we do that in order to prevent duplicated charges and mistakes. I approved the order now and our distributor will ship the mousemat out asap. Im really sorry for the delay tt!


yes, indeed i did!
i ordered another one for my friend, because he doesn't have a paypal-account.

could you please approve that order too ?

the second order id would be: QIANF1J0

thanks
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 17:24:06
April 04 2012 17:23 GMT
#78
Hello, I just wanted to say that I desperately want you guys to take my money in exchange for some TL Key Caps. Please have some more printed up because some of us missed our chance :p! Thank you for all the cool new swag, my new mousemat is beautiful
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
bRoKeNLaW
Profile Joined May 2011
United States33 Posts
April 04 2012 17:49 GMT
#79
I wanted to know when will the TL mousemats be available again for purchase...I tried twice to purchase one and everytime I get to it, it always seems as though I'm too late
"If you're not attacking, you're probably dying"
Danzeru
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
April 06 2012 14:13 GMT
#80
Hi,

Quick question: when will the store be restocked with jerseys?

Cheers.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1976
GuemChi 1590
Artosis 671
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
Counter-Strike
taco 411
minikerr31
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox456
Other Games
summit1g8367
Doublelift2432
JimRising 514
C9.Mang0359
Day[9].tv328
PiGStarcraft287
Maynarde132
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick910
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP99
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv328
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 18m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.