• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:22
CEST 11:22
KST 18:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8115 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 7

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
RevKnighter
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
134 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-13 19:14:24
July 13 2012 19:08 GMT
#121
Just wondering how long mousepads usually take to get shipped to Canada. I ordered a TL mousepad 5 days ago, still says ** Your order has been sent to our warehouse for shipping. You should receive a shipping confirmation email shortly once your order ships. **
How long does it take to get to Canada? Someone told me it can be 4-8 weeks... I cant wait this long for a mousepad! Although id love the teamliquid one, I simply need one before then!

Anyone help?

<3 thank you
Knighter

My order number is: LD9IKVKS
Mairu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States222 Posts
July 13 2012 19:11 GMT
#122
How long does an order stay in "PENDING SHIPMENT" for? I ordered shirt+hoodie+2poster liquid rising dealio on July 2nd. I received confirmation of acceptance on July 5th, which also stated that the shirt was backordered. Since then, the order has been shown on the status as "PENDING SHIPMENT". I'm hoping that the shirt being backordered isn't delaying everything, because I would've passed on ordering another shirt if I knew it would hold up shipment of the hoodie as I'm eager to find out whether I'll have to place another order when they go back in stock for a larger size.

My order number is W8G4MM06
Prome7heus
Profile Joined June 2012
7 Posts
July 13 2012 21:51 GMT
#123
I placed an order on the 3rd, and It's still pending shipment. By looking at this thread it seems like a common problem. I have two questions. #1: Where is my order, and more importantly #2 WHY does it take this long to ship?

I mean seriously, do you have to ship it across the whole damn country to get it to your warehouse?
xjulz23x
Profile Joined July 2012
United States16 Posts
July 13 2012 22:51 GMT
#124
I got my shipment from you guys and everything was fine except one of the posters. I ordered the Triple Horse Poster and got the Liquid Rising Poster instead, I never gave contribution to the movie either? So I'm kind of bummed about that slip up, anyway of correcting this?
“Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.” -Epicurus
TheSovereign
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4 Posts
July 14 2012 03:02 GMT
#125
Any word on restock of hoodies? I missed my chance to buy one...
bRoKeNLaW
Profile Joined May 2011
United States33 Posts
July 14 2012 20:27 GMT
#126
Just received my mouse mat, to those of you who are worried about shipping, don't worry your items will get there, being swamped with orders I can imagine how to difficult things might get, but rest assure I received what I purchased. Even though my "Free Gift Item" was not received or at least not sent with my original package, what ever it was supposed to be, the most important part is that I got what I bought and I supported TL in some way or another. Thank you guys for everything you've done, and looking forward to purchase again.
"If you're not attacking, you're probably dying"
levantinus
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany2 Posts
July 15 2012 18:47 GMT
#127
Hey,
I ordered three shirts in june, so about 1 1/2 months ago. Delivery started normally but then, apparently, got stuck in Chicago (at least tracking stops there). In the last 3 weeks I already tried sending 2 e-mails to shipping@teamliquid.net but it seems they were (just outright) ignored, hence I'm posting here. I tried contacting the USPS, but since I'm German and no US citizen their website refuses to help me: they want me to contact the retailer. Is there anything you can do? My order number is: P7PFJ9TG
Obviously, I don't like to spend money on goods which never arrive and a lacking customer support. Does anybody know if there is a way to get my money back if nothing is done to resolve this issue?
Thank you in advance.
Levantinus
ThePiedPiper
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada102 Posts
July 16 2012 04:51 GMT
#128
I just did the redeem poster from the Team Liquid Doc. and my code has already been used? I don't know how that is possible since I haven't ordered a poster yet because the store was down and I have just had the time to be able to get it. Is there a way to get it, or am i shit out of luck?
Micromnky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States262 Posts
July 16 2012 05:13 GMT
#129
I just ordered some things from the store, they came in today...cept, I was missing my keycap.

I ordered a hoodie and keycap, and only the hoodie was in the box, despite the keycap, hoodie, and free gift being on the packing slip. Is there anyone I can email or PM to fix this? Thanks!
Athar
Profile Joined June 2009
Denmark27 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 10:28:10
July 16 2012 10:23 GMT
#130
Just a question regarding the Liquid Rising poster, I didn't redeem mine before it went out of stock, so does that mean it will be restocked at some point so I can redeem it or was I just too slow?

Edit: Since this is a feedback thread I wanted to add that I've only had positive experiences with purchasing from the TL store, and the TL staff have been very helpful with any issues in the past, keep up the good work!
swedes
Profile Joined July 2012
1 Post
July 16 2012 13:27 GMT
#131
How long does it take for the package to get sent? I ordered a t-shirt 2 weeks ago and it seems it's still in Chicago, it has not been sent... /The Swede.

order nr: L4DHZOBS
Mairu
Profile Joined August 2010
United States222 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 03:01:10
July 17 2012 00:32 GMT
#132
On July 14 2012 04:11 Mairu wrote:
How long does an order stay in "PENDING SHIPMENT" for? I ordered shirt+hoodie+2poster liquid rising dealio on July 2nd. I received confirmation of acceptance on July 5th, which also stated that the shirt was backordered. Since then, the order has been shown on the status as "PENDING SHIPMENT". I'm hoping that the shirt being backordered isn't delaying everything, because I would've passed on ordering another shirt if I knew it would hold up shipment of the hoodie as I'm eager to find out whether I'll have to place another order when they go back in stock for a larger size.

My order number is W8G4MM06

Quoting my own post so I don't have to rewrite some of it.

Now I'm really confused. As I posted above, the initial order confirmation stated that the TL Shirt was backordered. So, okay, that's fine. I received a shipment notice on July 13 and a package in the mail with only the item that was originally backordered, the TL Shirt. I don't know where the hoodie+2 posters are and I haven't received anything else. Interestingly enough, with the package which was just the TL shirt, there was a packing slip that listed everything I ordered with the medium hoodie, "freegift01", liquid rising poster, and TL Poster. I'm confused. What happened to my hoodie & other stuff? Checking the order status on the TL Store just says shipped now, but all I've received is the one item that was on backorder, the shirt. My original order number is on the quoted post.

edit: looks like the rest of it finally shipped, thanks tl!
Brindled
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States508 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 02:57:44
July 17 2012 02:56 GMT
#133
Hello,

I just got my order of my Liquid Rising poster + TL Mousemat + Lapel pin.
However, my lapel pin was missing. May I have some assistance?

Thanks.
(disciple, I PM'd you my Order #)
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono @TL_Brindled11
TheBorg
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands56 Posts
July 17 2012 11:50 GMT
#134
Mousemat arrived just now (at the same time with my new Razer Abyssus! ) It's awesome - and actually bigger than my laptop

Thanks dudes! TL fighting!
We are theBorg...
JRieger
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 17:20:24
July 17 2012 17:14 GMT
#135
I received my posters from the TeamLiquid Rising promotion today, and found the tube bent, I had planned on framing and hanging the posters, but now the have very visible creases on them, should I take this up with the store here, or the shipping company?

I can also provide pics but I'll be gone for a few hours so I'll check back to this post then.

EDIT: My order # if you need it, F6N24FUU.
levantinus
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany2 Posts
July 18 2012 00:26 GMT
#136
Got an answer from TL. Generally, for all those who are ordering from Europe: It seems like tracking simply stops in Chicago, as the goods are leaving the US and USPS cannot track them anymore. The goods are still being delivered, so don't panic (like I did >.<).
Thanks for the response TL!
St00pkid!
Profile Joined June 2012
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 14:27:51
July 18 2012 15:26 GMT
#137
I ordered a Race shirt(zerg) almost one month ago (June 19th) and I have gotten no information on when it has shipped or anything. The only confirmation I have is from paypal saying that the transaction went through. My Item# is

3BeLybZ0jOC8tlmZEaYEZrooDmCqJAEENxlCcPra

And besides my transaction id for paypal thats the only information I have received. Could you give me any information on my order?

Added notes: This will be the 4th time I have tried to contact someone about my order. the previous 3 didn't receive any replies from my emails. Also if it means anything I ordered the shirt before I created my account here but use the same email for both my account here and my order. Please help me out! Also I live in the US so 30 days without hearing anything is pretty ridiculous.

EDIT: Thank you for your response and shipping!
JRieger
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2 Posts
July 18 2012 17:34 GMT
#138
On July 18 2012 02:14 JRieger wrote:
I received my posters from the TeamLiquid Rising promotion today, and found the tube bent, I had planned on framing and hanging the posters, but now the have very visible creases on them, should I take this up with the store here, or the shipping company?

I can also provide pics but I'll be gone for a few hours so I'll check back to this post then.

EDIT: My order # if you need it, F6N24FUU.

I went ahead and contacted them here: http://www.teamliquid.net/contactus.php and got speedy help, might help some of you guys out ;D
Timberline
Profile Joined July 2012
United States2 Posts
July 19 2012 16:31 GMT
#139
Ordered 2mouse pads and 2 keycaps , First off, on the second of july it was processed for shipping, and there it just sat for 14 days until it shipped on the sixteenth of july. First question. Why in the world did i pay 18 dollars for shipping for it it to ship 14 days later? and then not receive it until the 19th. i feel like 17 days is quite a long time to wait for such an expensive amount of shipping. Second, When i go to open the package today, i i was missing a mouse mat. so i only had half of my order. My order number is TQQZS750. You can check there, even the packing list said two mousemats. but guess what, there is only one. So what? now i have to wait another 17 days for you to fix your mistake? That is incredulous, and a complete middle finger to your customer and loyal fan. If that is case refund the money for one of the mosue pads+ shipping and i will order it directly from your sponsor. I will Pm you with my personal info so you can contact me more effectively if desired. Thank you.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
July 19 2012 17:31 GMT
#140
On July 20 2012 01:31 Timberline wrote:
Ordered 2mouse pads and 2 keycaps , First off, on the second of july it was processed for shipping, and there it just sat for 14 days until it shipped on the sixteenth of july. First question. Why in the world did i pay 18 dollars for shipping for it it to ship 14 days later? and then not receive it until the 19th. i feel like 17 days is quite a long time to wait for such an expensive amount of shipping. Second, When i go to open the package today, i i was missing a mouse mat. so i only had half of my order. My order number is TQQZS750. You can check there, even the packing list said two mousemats. but guess what, there is only one. So what? now i have to wait another 17 days for you to fix your mistake? That is incredulous, and a complete middle finger to your customer and loyal fan. If that is case refund the money for one of the mosue pads+ shipping and i will order it directly from your sponsor. I will Pm you with my personal info so you can contact me more effectively if desired. Thank you.


I've sent you an email.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 404
Horang2 277
Larva 232
EffOrt 161
Mind 77
Hyun 61
scan(afreeca) 43
Killer 40
Bale 39
NotJumperer 39
[ Show more ]
Sharp 27
sorry 25
ggaemo 24
Shinee 18
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 5
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1157
edward93
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g7875
Coldzera 687
ceh9655
Happy363
crisheroes190
Sick187
dupreeh55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2279
League of Legends
• Jankos1115
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 39m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.