• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:04
CEST 19:04
KST 02:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9906 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 8

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Zilir_
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom9 Posts
July 20 2012 14:19 GMT
#141
I ordered two key caps from yourselves and have just received the package here in the UK today. However one of the key caps was missing, I checked the order and there should have definitely been two.

Order Number : V2X4Y3OJ

Thanks.
Ddalgi
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia11 Posts
July 21 2012 12:05 GMT
#142
Hey guy still haven't heard anything about that order from May no.4DOYR0RS
Jauris
Profile Joined August 2011
United States9 Posts
July 22 2012 20:10 GMT
#143
I'm reposting the text from the thread I made in here. Sorry about not checking this first, I assumed (wrongly) that it was more for payment type issues. Anyways:

I'm not really 100% about whether or not this is the correct place to post this, but I felt like it made more sense than the others.

My order ID: P0NAS2NI

I've got a youtube video of the damage here:




Anyways, I just wanted to post this here and see if there was anything I could do. I was really hoping to frame these in my room above my monitor, but now there is no way I would do it with all of the dents and marks on the posters. I also ordered a keycap which arrived fine, but only because it isn't made of paper. I think the biggest issue is that whomever decided to ship it just jammed the posters into a thin paper tube without realizing what would happen if the tube got bent.
More GG, More Skill
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-23 22:42:04
July 23 2012 22:40 GMT
#144
Order: YTP8C236

I received it in the mail this past friday to much glee, but my sweater was wedged into a long narrow container (made to fit the poster tube i assume). This of course had no effect on the sweater itself, but my Liquid Rising poster ended up getting dented THROUGH the poster tube, upon removal, there was obvious wrinkle marks created by this, as well as torn ends caused by the stress. I know the poster was free so I'm not asking for a replacement or anything, it's still cool to have, I just thought it'd be good for the TL Admins to know that customers of actual posters might be getting frustrating results due to packaging and miss handling of the shipments.

Edit: realized I had the same issue as the person above me. His video basically shows what happened to my poster verbatim, dented tube, wrinkles/ripped edges.
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
TensaiSC
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada37 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 22:27:52
July 24 2012 03:37 GMT
#145
Order: GHK5IB0R

I ordered a L and XXL shirt. The L shirt shipped later and hasn't arrived yet. I received the first package, which was supposed to be a XXL shirt, but it was a XL shirt instead. I received the wrong size. awaiting someone to PM me so we can resolve this.
Gh0s7buster
Profile Joined June 2010
Korea (South)24 Posts
July 24 2012 22:01 GMT
#146
Order: NEEMNX11

I ordered a TeamLiquid classic poster in addition to the Liquid Rising promotional poster. However, only the Liquid Rising poster came in the package.

theBALLS
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Singapore2935 Posts
July 27 2012 16:17 GMT
#147
Order: RFEWSGQF

Your service is terrible.

I have sent 2 or 3 emails, all a few days apart hoping for a response to no avail.

Order was made on 9 July, estimated to arrive on the 16, but the status is still only "picked up".
http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us&language=english&tracknumbers=489215741448&action=track

If my order is lost, let me know. Don't leave a customer hanging like that.
If you lose the stick, you'll always have theBALLS.
Zilir_
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom9 Posts
July 28 2012 18:26 GMT
#148
On July 20 2012 23:19 Zilir_ wrote:
I ordered two key caps from yourselves and have just received the package here in the UK today. However one of the key caps was missing, I checked the order and there should have definitely been two.

Order Number : V2X4Y3OJ

Thanks.


Still Waiting for some sort of reply...
makizmaidrug
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 22:57:21
July 29 2012 22:56 GMT
#149
Order : T9U2I4L3

Hi,
I ordered some TL goodies when Liquid Rising was released (July 2) and i have heard no good news from it since then.
I was warned it was being held on the 7th of July and that I had to contact the staff in order to confirm my adress. I have done that 3 times now, either by sending a direct email to store@teamliquid.net or using the form in the store, but I have never been answered.
I'd really like to know what's happening with my order and when it will be shipped.

Thanks !
lilodot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States32 Posts
July 30 2012 16:17 GMT
#150
Order: M2YE5DGX

Hey, I ordered a TL hoodie but USPS claimed they were unable to deliver, although had no problem with the poster. Contacted them and setup a redelivery but instead they just shipped it back to the warehouse it came from. Just hoping to get it reshipped is all, no refund needed.

Thanks in advance!
Intelligence is the new minority
TR
Profile Joined February 2011
2320 Posts
July 31 2012 00:41 GMT
#151
Order: 7DVJAYYY

Hey,
I ordered some TL stuff including 2 keycaps about one month ago and my package finally arrived couple days ago but I only got 1 keycap. Even the packing slip I got says that there should've been two of them. Also, I bought TSL+ but I don't know how I redeem my TSL4 poster? Is it possible to redeem it when the TL's european store gets opened?

Thanks.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 18:34:53
July 31 2012 18:26 GMT
#152
@TR
@Zilir_

I notified our distributor about the missing keycaps, those will be sent out asap.

@theBALLS

I replied to your PM, I hope that clear things up.

Everyone, I'm really really sorry for the incredibly slow and lousy support. I'm in the middle of my finals and had no time to keep track of things. I will go over all your PMs and mails tomorrow.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Gh0s7buster
Profile Joined June 2010
Korea (South)24 Posts
August 01 2012 20:17 GMT
#153
On August 01 2012 03:26 disciple wrote:
@TR
@Zilir_

I notified our distributor about the missing keycaps, those will be sent out asap.

@theBALLS

I replied to your PM, I hope that clear things up.

Everyone, I'm really really sorry for the incredibly slow and lousy support. I'm in the middle of my finals and had no time to keep track of things. I will go over all your PMs and mails tomorrow.


On July 25 2012 07:01 Gh0s7buster wrote:
Order: NEEMNX11

I ordered a TeamLiquid classic poster in addition to the Liquid Rising promotional poster. However, only the Liquid Rising poster came in the package.




Hi Disciple,

I'm hoping to hear back soon from you about my missing poster. In addition, I'll be moving to uni soon, so it will have to be shipped to a different address if possible. Sounds like you have your hands full, but I have to let TL know that this has been incredibly frustrating experience (multiple posts, email - all unanswered).

Thanks,

TechNoTrance
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1007 Posts
August 01 2012 23:31 GMT
#154
Hi, when I ordered the posters with the Liquid Rising donation, the receipt said I didn't include an address (I figured paypal would automatically give the address I had on paypal). I had completely forgot about that until recently. I sent an email to the store address a while ago but didn't get a response. Let me know what information you need to sort this out
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Ulfsark
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States958 Posts
August 03 2012 17:57 GMT
#155
Hello, I received my shipment for purchasing liquid rising. However only one poster was present when I recieved the package.

The Order number is lcv35a7k

I received the liquid rising poster but not the standard teamliquid poster.

Thank you for your time
gg wp
Jauris
Profile Joined August 2011
United States9 Posts
August 05 2012 00:39 GMT
#156
Just posting this again.

It's been close to 2 weeks with no reply.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304222&currentpage=8#143
More GG, More Skill
lem0ncake
Profile Joined June 2012
England85 Posts
August 05 2012 09:14 GMT
#157
Anyone know how long it takes to ship to the UK?
Ddalgi
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia11 Posts
August 05 2012 10:42 GMT
#158
Its been 4 months since I made my order I still have not recieved it or recieved your PM disciple......no.4DOYR0RS

ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
August 05 2012 21:10 GMT
#159
Hi, I donated $5 to Liquid`Rising and was hoping to redeem the poster as I thought it'd look nice for college decorations, but when I press redeem in the store, it seems I still have to pay $8.95. It doesn't seem to be for shipping as it's in the cart before the shipping prices are displayed. What can I do?
darkness overpowering
R1kku
Profile Joined July 2012
Norway1 Post
August 07 2012 08:16 GMT
#160
When are you guys going to restock the hoodies? I dont want to put on weight to wear the XXL ones..
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 215
ProTech157
UpATreeSC 114
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1832
Soulkey 1171
EffOrt 732
Mini 541
Larva 342
Horang2 250
ZerO 241
actioN 166
ggaemo 159
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 138
hero 85
Mind 77
Sharp 76
Shinee 51
sorry 51
Snow 43
Hyun 41
Barracks 37
Bale 34
Trap 29
Terrorterran 21
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5817
Dendi1419
420jenkins397
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m3727
pashabiceps694
Fnx 655
edward28
x6flipin0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes406
Liquid`Hasu183
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1509
hiko807
FrodaN703
Grubby556
XBOCT251
Livibee186
TKL 123
QueenE96
C9.Mang073
Mew2King35
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV696
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• TFBlade899
Other Games
• Shiphtur514
• imaqtpie0
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 57m
Patches Events
22h 57m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.