• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:22
CEST 11:22
KST 18:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8244 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 10

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
September 18 2012 05:15 GMT
#181
I have yet to receive any posters. Not sure if it is due to low stock or not. I may continue to be patient, but I ordered them a while ago, back sometime before august. I received my tl mousepad from the same week i ordered the posters, but not the posters themselves.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Craven`
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany23 Posts
September 19 2012 07:45 GMT
#182
I have a question how a return would go and how much its cost.

I send a PM @ disciple, an email @ shipping@teamliquid.net and an email @ support@printfection.com.

It would be lovely if u can answer my questions.

Please excuse my bad english.

Best regards
Craven
HCG_nineBreaker
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada7 Posts
September 19 2012 20:15 GMT
#183
A couple weeks ago I saw the first liquid rising link. I decided to watch the whole documentation and I was excited to see that there was a new poster we could order if we made a donation. Almost without thinking I made that payment and grabbed that poster from the store...

To my dismay, the tube arrived damaged and the posters inside aswell.

The damage is pretty noticable on both:
http://i.imgur.com/7F9hu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WBsIz.jpg

TL;DR Posters broked and I sad.
Revel in Glory
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-21 09:31:14
September 21 2012 09:30 GMT
#184
On September 19 2012 16:45 Craven` wrote:
I have a question how a return would go and how much its cost.

I send a PM @ disciple, an email @ shipping@teamliquid.net and an email @ support@printfection.com.

It would be lovely if u can answer my questions.

Please excuse my bad english.

Best regards
Craven


Hi, thanks for the your PM. I'm afraid we dont offer returns outside of the USA. I cant give you the exact cost but looking at the shipping it will cost at least 80$ to get a size smaller.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 03 2012 23:53 GMT
#185
Hey where can I find my order ID? It's been a month since I ordered my hoodie and I'm in Canada so I was just wanting to check up on it.

I have my paypal reciept and whatnot but didn't see an order ID on that e-mail.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Da_Timsta
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark3 Posts
October 10 2012 10:01 GMT
#186
Hey

I'm considering picking up a hoodie from your store, but I have some problems with figuring out how the shipping is handled. I'm in europe, but I have a friend who can pick it up for me, since she's taking a buisness trip to the U.S. Because of that, I need to time the arrival of the package with her stay, so some details on when/how fast the packages are sent out would be appreciated.

Hope you can help.
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 18:09:09
November 07 2012 18:08 GMT
#187
Hi,

Not sure if I post at the right place... but anyway : is there any hope that Europe shop will be opened before Christmas ? I want my hoodie so bad, but shipping costs are too high for me...

Thanks in advance for the response !
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-13 20:45:36
November 13 2012 19:37 GMT
#188
If we pre order hots through TL, how do we get our beta key with it?

edit: solved.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-13 20:45:46
November 13 2012 20:17 GMT
#189
It says the pre-order is already sold out O-o.

edit: answered
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
November 13 2012 20:21 GMT
#190
Will HoTS be available for versions other then US through the TL store at any point? I don't want to buy it from Blizzard and then find out it's on sale here and I missed out on helping TL
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
ManicMarine
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-13 23:57:23
November 13 2012 23:57 GMT
#191
If I buy HotS from the store, will I have to wait for a few days after release to get it or will it be pre-shipped to me. I want to support TL but I don't much feel like waiting a week after release before I can play. I live in Australia.
Manic by name, Manic by nature.
Hds
Profile Joined July 2011
France200 Posts
November 14 2012 00:03 GMT
#192
When will open the store in the UK? Because I want to buy a hoodie and maybe something else but I don't want to wait for 1 month or more, and pay a lot in taxes.
Watily! ♥
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
November 14 2012 01:00 GMT
#193
On November 14 2012 08:57 ManicMarine wrote:
If I buy HotS from the store, will I have to wait for a few days after release to get it or will it be pre-shipped to me. I want to support TL but I don't much feel like waiting a week after release before I can play. I live in Australia.


I pre-ordered it and the shipping said it will arrive on release.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
ManicMarine
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 01:31:49
November 14 2012 01:22 GMT
#194
On November 14 2012 10:00 TBone- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 08:57 ManicMarine wrote:
If I buy HotS from the store, will I have to wait for a few days after release to get it or will it be pre-shipped to me. I want to support TL but I don't much feel like waiting a week after release before I can play. I live in Australia.


I pre-ordered it and the shipping said it will arrive on release.


OK thanks, I'm gonna go ahead and buy it then. Looking forward to the beta key!

Edit: Bought it, shipping doesn't say it will arrive on release for me. Where did it say that for you? I suppose I can always cancel the order, I'd prefer not to though.
Manic by name, Manic by nature.
iaminfiniteOSL
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
63 Posts
November 14 2012 17:00 GMT
#195
I think alot of us Europeans are wondering... can we buy the HotS(NA) which is on sale right now through TL on amazon, and attach it to our EU b-net acounts from WOL ??
HuK, Crank, ViOlet, Jaedong...
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 20:30:57
November 14 2012 20:24 GMT
#196
On November 15 2012 02:00 NMRemorse wrote:
I think alot of us Europeans are wondering... can we buy the HotS(NA) which is on sale right now through TL on amazon, and attach it to our EU b-net acounts from WOL ??


In answer to this and my own question (both basically the same), HoTS will introduce global play!
You pick what region you want to play on at login so it looks like the version of the game doesn't matter


Official Blizzard Article

Edit: Just seen something which makes me think the above statement is wrong, I clicked through the options on bnet to preorder and came up to a part which states "When you upgrade to Heart of the Swarm, you must play in the same region that your existing StarCraft II account is based in."

Which seems the conflict with the Global Play article from Blizzard
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
November 17 2012 02:55 GMT
#197
Got my beta key 4 days after ordering, just giving the heads up so people know what to expect.
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
December 01 2012 13:32 GMT
#198
Any news about the EU Store ?
greg19735
Profile Joined November 2011
United States15 Posts
December 05 2012 06:05 GMT
#199
Are the items in the store ever on sale? I'd love to get a hoodie for less than $60 with shipping. It's already quite pricey but if it was $60 total i'd probably take the plunge.
Shemes
Profile Joined December 2012
Spain1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-12-09 02:53:18
December 09 2012 02:42 GMT
#200
Hey, I just saw liquid rising and liked it, so I donated. After that I saw about the posters, so I created an account (i donated marking that i didn't have an account), and now I don't know if I'm eligible any more for the free posters. Any ideas?

Thanks.

EDIT: PFFFF nevermind, I just saw the "small print" and it's taken care off.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 404
Horang2 277
Larva 232
EffOrt 161
Mind 77
Hyun 61
scan(afreeca) 43
Killer 40
Bale 39
NotJumperer 39
[ Show more ]
Sharp 27
sorry 25
ggaemo 24
Shinee 18
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 5
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1157
edward80
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7875
Coldzera 687
ceh9655
Happy295
crisheroes195
Sick187
dupreeh65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2279
League of Legends
• Jankos1115
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 38m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.