• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:22
CEST 11:22
KST 18:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8302 users

Store Feedback Thread - Page 11

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Joshjdawg
Profile Joined May 2012
United States3 Posts
December 09 2012 06:34 GMT
#201
Hi there! In your post you say that the 3-Pack will be restocked, though it was posted basically one year ago, so I was wondering if the medium size shirts will come back in stock anytime soon? I've been hoping to buy them as a Christmas present. Thank you for your time.
You can't get better until you know that you're worse. -Joshjdawg
Mudkipnick
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Korea (South)241 Posts
December 09 2012 09:29 GMT
#202
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I'm not sure who to contact in regards to this. When will you guys have the Team Liquid Jerseys back on sale? I've really been wanting to purchase one, and I'm under the impression that production has stopped.

Many thanks.
Follow your dreams
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
December 14 2012 23:35 GMT
#203
On December 09 2012 18:29 Mudkipnick wrote:
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I'm not sure who to contact in regards to this. When will you guys have the Team Liquid Jerseys back on sale? I've really been wanting to purchase one, and I'm under the impression that production has stopped.

Many thanks.

It is true and has been stated before: the jerseys are no longer in production.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302436#18
machicuba
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada2 Posts
December 16 2012 22:25 GMT
#204
who can create an online curling manager game?

User was banned for this post.
zeeharan
Profile Joined December 2012
1 Post
December 22 2012 17:07 GMT
#205
Can someone tell me why it took almost a week for my order to ship? I purchased a shirt on December 15, and I got an email that said it shipped at 9 pm on December 21. I figured it would take some time for transport, but I didn't think it would take that long just to get in the system! Guys, wtf? This is supposed to be a Christmas gift and now it won't get here until January! Is there anyway I can pay more money for it to be fast tracked or something?
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 22 2012 17:13 GMT
#206
There was a glitch in the system which caused some orders to be delayed in processing. As your order has already shipped, we can't speed it up now.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Teaser
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany58 Posts
December 24 2012 00:30 GMT
#207
Hey guys,

when i contribute $10 for Liquid Rising, am i able to pick any poster of the store i want or do i have to take two Liquid Rising posters? I would like to have a Liquid Rising and a TSL 4 poster, thats why I'm asking. Thank you!

Ah, and did you improve the packaging? I'm a little afraid that i get a damaged poster like some others did.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 24 2012 00:49 GMT
#208
Liquid Rising poster + any other one.

Yes we did upgrade the tubes the posters are sent in.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
relgycandy
Profile Joined December 2012
United Kingdom4 Posts
December 28 2012 05:46 GMT
#209
--- Nuked ---
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
January 12 2013 12:25 GMT
#210
Quick question about the buying HoTS with the link on the store.

I want to buy 2 EU copies, does it make any difference if I order once, go back then order another one seperatly or just buy two together with regards to the referal money TL gets? How do I get TL the most money?
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
January 12 2013 13:11 GMT
#211
As long as it's TL that sends you to Amazon we get a %'age.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
SxGSmeds
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada5 Posts
January 28 2013 09:08 GMT
#212
Got the TL Rising poster and it's not letting me choose what the second poster could be?? o.o wanted regular tl one, shipments been processed so what will happen with the free poster and is there any way of telling what one will be sent?
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 17:36:28
February 06 2013 17:35 GMT
#213
Do you guys use USPS or an independent shipper? I need to mail to a different address for either.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
February 06 2013 17:55 GMT
#214
Generally USPS
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Jaxx
Profile Joined July 2004
Slovakia758 Posts
February 13 2013 12:16 GMT
#215
I didn't notice any recent info on EU store, is it coming anytime soon?
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
February 23 2013 01:20 GMT
#216
just thought id say i got my stuff and everything was great.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Anonymous_Coward
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom1347 Posts
February 26 2013 18:26 GMT
#217
On February 13 2013 21:16 Jaxx wrote:
I didn't notice any recent info on EU store, is it coming anytime soon?



Any chance of a reply to this? Haven't seen anything new in months.

Still holding out for a hoodie and I just know if I order one from the US store the EU one will be announced right after I pay ridiculous import fees.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 04:07:00
February 27 2013 04:06 GMT
#218
Soon(tm).


We're working out prices at the moment and some of the final details.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 08 2013 00:50 GMT
#219
Is there any chance of someday being able to purchase the original pony shirt in the store? I would so love to own one. :o

+ Show Spoiler [The product] +
[image loading]
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Hds
Profile Joined July 2011
France200 Posts
March 27 2013 17:31 GMT
#220
Hi TLers

It has been 2 weeks now since I ordered a TL hoodie from the UK store (I live in France), and I didn't receive it yet.
Do you know what's the average time that we have to wait for?

Thank you

(I know I didn't re-write another message, I just c/c mine which was in the wrong topic :p)
Watily! ♥
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 404
Horang2 277
Larva 232
EffOrt 161
Mind 77
Hyun 61
scan(afreeca) 43
Killer 40
Bale 39
NotJumperer 39
[ Show more ]
Sharp 27
sorry 25
ggaemo 24
Shinee 18
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 5
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1157
edward80
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7875
Coldzera 687
ceh9655
Happy295
crisheroes195
Sick187
dupreeh65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2279
League of Legends
• Jankos1115
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 38m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.