• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8036 users

KR Regional Finals Tie-Breaker Winner's Interview

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-04 19:06:20
September 04 2013 19:05 GMT
#1
Interview with Lee ‘Ganked by mom’ Chang-Suk and Sun ‘Space’ Ho-San

“We will not let this opportunity go to waste this time!”
[image loading]

Inven: How do you feel on securing the 4th place seed for the playoffs?

Space: Our loss to KT Rolster Bullets in the semi-final was really underwhelming, but I am happy we won this time.
Ganked by mom: I was a bit sad that we lost the first set when KT Rolster Bullets allowed us to have Orianna. But I felt good when Ryu and I played each other’s main champion and we were able to win.

Inven: Considering the fact that you lost 3-0 in the semi-final, the pressure must have been intense after losing the first set. Care to share your thoughts on that moment?

Space: After the first set loss, I was extremely worried that what happened in the semi-final would happen again. But I was able to recover my focus after the next game worked out in our favor.
Ganked by mom: My focus is usually good so I was confident that we would win the next two games.

Inven: Were you puzzled when KT Rolster Bullets allowed you to have the Orianna pick?

Ganked by mom: I felt a little bit insulted because I thought I was mocked. I really wanted to win after that.

Inven: Score of KT Rolster Bullets picked Corki in the first game, but Space never used Corki. No thoughts of picking Corki?

Space: I did practice Corki, but I didn’t have the confidence to play him. I just picked the champions that I usually do well with. I think Ezreal is returning to his Season 2 status with the new Trinity Force buff.

Inven: The item Trinity Force has been buffed significantly with the new patch. Are you liking the changes?

Space: I like the change to the Phage the most. I am also enjoying the 50% increased damage on Trinity Force.

Inven: Shy has shown many solid games with Jax, but he has been picking Shen many times recently. Any reason for that?

Space: It’s part of our strategy. There is a chance that he will play other champions, but now is not the time. He will show his other champions when the time is right (laughs).

Inven: KT Rolster Bullets respect-banned 3 different supports against Madlife. What were the team’s thoughts after the bans?

Space: Madlife-hyung really is amazing. I think we won because Madlife-hyung received all the bans.

Inven: The team atmosphere would have not been great if you lost today. Were you guys able to recover from the semi-final loss with this victory?

Ganked by mom: The team atmosphere was always good. Even when we are losing, we tell each other that we will win. our encouragement worked out so the team atmosphere is great. CloudTemplar-hyung seems like he is having a tough time, but I hope his focus recovers with this victory.

Inven: (To Ganked by mom) You must have been troubled when you lost with Zed against MVP Ozone in the last game of 3rd/4th place decider in OGN. How was your Zed game against Ryu of KT Rolster Bullets?

Ganked by mom: I learned a lot from Dade of MVP Ozone after playing against his Zed. I think the experience I gained from that helped me in playing against Ryu’s Zed.

Inven: (To Ganked by mom) Your starting items were different. How were you able to play out the lane?

Ganked by mom: I arrived at the lane late and started behind. But Ryu was not able to land Zed’s skill-shot so I was able to take advantage often.

Inven: Both CJ Entus Blaze and KT Rolster Bullets are tough opponents. Which team do you want to advance?

Space: I want Blaze to advance.
Ganked by mom: I hope Blaze wins against KT and then one of us wins against SKT T1 so that at least one CJ Entus team can go to the Season 3 World Championship.

Inven: How are you going to prepare for the next match?

Space: I will practice hard by playing many games.
Ganked by mom: I think I will have to analyze well the replays of the games.

Inven: Any last words?

Space: I thank the CJ executive secretary came to visit and cheer for us even though he has a busy schedule. I think we were able to win because of him.
Ganked by mom: I want to thank everyone who cheered for us. I was a Silver player when I watched the Season 2 World Championship. My dream was to play on that stage and I think this is my chance to fulfill that dream. I really want to make my dream come true.

Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=63128&iskin=esports
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
September 04 2013 19:13 GMT
#2
CT's Nocturne was very carnivore last night.
Ryu loses yet another ZvZ (read: Zed vs Zed) matchup again, hue
And I am still amusing that Korean teams are using all bans against GodLife. But to bring down a god...
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
September 04 2013 19:28 GMT
#3
On September 05 2013 04:13 NeoIllusions wrote:
CT's Nocturne was very carnivore last night.
Ryu loses yet another ZvZ (read: Zed vs Zed) matchup again, hue
And I am still amusing that Korean teams are using all bans against GodLife. But to bring down a god...


1. ZvZ is such a fun match-up to watch.
2. I hope Ganked by Mom can become stronger so that Korean teams can be punished for wasting all their bans on Godlife.
Pantagruel
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1427 Posts
September 04 2013 19:34 GMT
#4
GbM was silver when the s2 championships were going on? Damn, then there is hope for me yet hah!
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
September 04 2013 19:45 GMT
#5
Ganked by Mom:
I want to thank everyone who cheered for us. I was a Silver player when I watched the Season 2 World Championship. My dream was to play on that stage and I think this is my chance to fulfill that dream. I really want to make my dream come true.


Dang... Amazing progress.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-05 00:13:19
September 05 2013 00:13 GMT
#6
Ganked by Mom:
I want to thank everyone who cheered for us. I was a Silver player when I watched the Season 2 World Championship. My dream was to play on that stage and I think this is my chance to fulfill that dream. I really want to make my dream come true.

Hard work pays off.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
astray71
Profile Joined February 2012
United States325 Posts
September 07 2013 08:06 GMT
#7
Hopefully Ganked by Mom can expand his champion pool and with more experience, will get better. The thing that I'm wondering is that the why Frost isn't using some of their old comps. I get that they changed 2 new players in and are still growing together, but with Madlife's huge support pool being trimmed with picks and bans and Cloudtemplar picking standard jungle champions, Shy's champion selections are always on Shen. What happened to the old picks? I saw him use Jax once, but no more Singed, Ryze, or Jayce
There is no victory without the blessing of god, and there is no god but Madlife.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 216
Nina 117
SteadfastSC 71
CosmosSc2 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 407
910 64
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD54
Other Games
summit1g8780
Grubby2431
shahzam571
C9.Mang0211
PiGStarcraft201
Liquid`Ken13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21381
Other Games
• imaqtpie893
• Shiphtur304
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
44m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.