• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:37
CEST 01:37
KST 08:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

[Interview]SKT T1 vs Jin Air Falcons MVP Interview

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 03:20:17
August 15 2013 03:18 GMT
#1
MVP Interview with Choi “Piglet” Gwang-Jin and Lee “Faker” Sang-Hyuk

[image loading]


-How do you feel on your 3-0 victory to advance to the semifinals?


Piglet: We reached the semifinals the same way we did last season. But we want to advance to the finals this time and not lose in the semifinals.

Faker: The fact that we reached the semifinals twice in a row is already enough to make me happy. But, we are determined to claim the championship and wil work hard tol advance to the finals this time.


-Did you predict such an overwhelming victory over Falcons?


Faker: To be honest, Falcons played a bit worse than their usual. Falcons is definitely not a team that loses like that. I think their condition was not optimal.

Piglet: I was confident about my lane because our bottom lane practiced hard, but I didn’t expect everyone to dominate their lanes like that.


-Is there a “hidden” MVP that you would like to mention?


Piglet: I want to say it was Bae “Bengi” Sung-Woong. Bengi played extremely well early-game, but I think you have to get a lot of kills to receive the MVP award so I felt bad for him. I will make him play Zed next time (laughs).

Faker: He always has 0 deaths, but he never receives MVP award (laughs).

Piglet: Actually, there is no way that I will let him play jungle Zed. He will play jungle Nunu and build “Zeke’s Herald” so he can help me when I play Vayne (laughs). But, Nunu was nerfed so I feel sad that I won’t be able to see Nunu in our games.


-To Faker: Don’t you feel sad that your teammate has more MVP points than you?


Faker: I didn’t play that well today so I didn’t care as much about the MVP award. I will just claim the Finals MVP award.


-What did you think about the Blitzcrank pick in the first game and the jungle Evelynn pick two games in a row?


Faker: I thought they wanted to completely crush us by invading. I expected Evelynn, but it was still uncomfortable for me to play against as a Mid laner and I wasn’t able to harass as much as I could have.

Piglet: I have a “depression” for Blitzcrank. I am scared of him in lane. But I didn’t get pulled today because I played Vayne. I think Blitzcrank is an OP champion.

Faker: Piglet is right. I win everytime I play Blitzcrank.

Piglet: That is not true. He is really terrible with Blitzcrank (laughs). We played bottom lane together in ranked and he made me feel too much agony. He misses every hook and only roams so I was forced to suffer playing against two by myself.

Faker: Mmm. Anyways, Blitzcrank is an OP Champion.


-If Ozone advances to the semifinals, will we see any other champion besides Caitlyn?


Piglet: I am sick of playing Caitlyn and Vayne. I will show something different. I am planning on playing something that is new and fresh.

Faker:I don’t know what that is, but the team will let him play what he wants. As for me, I will play the boring champions, Orianna and Diana.

Piglet: That’s a lie. He loves to play Diana.

Faker: Diana was boring to play today.

Piglet: She’s fun to play after hitting level 6.

Faker: I didn’t get any kills.

Piglet: Diana can’t really do anything if she has a tough time laning so Faker doesn’t play her that much. But he said he wanted to play her today so we let him. He usually never finds her boring to play.


-Faker left quite an impression with his interview today.


Faker: I just said what I felt during that time (laughs).

Piglet: I agree with what he said.


-You reached the semifinals consecutively. Do you feel any different this time?


Faker: I was happy that I achieved my goal of reaching the semifinals last season. But, this time, I am more ambitious and I want to go all the way to the top.

Piglet: I don’t want to lose anymore on the Champions stage. It is tough when I lose, so I try my best not to.

Faker:I was really disappointed about having to participate in the 3rd place ceremony during the Champions Spring Season Finals.

Piglet: The stage was amazing and the audience was huge. I was jealous of the two teams. Since then, my desire to play in the finals increased exponentially.


-What team do you predict will face you in the semifinals?


Piglet: I hope MVP Ozone advances. They are tough to play against, but I feel that we can win this time.

Faker: I want to take revenge on MVP Ozone. I thought they played really well last season, but after watching the games again, I saw that we played badly and made many mistakes.


-Let’s say that you are already in the finals. Which team do you want to face in the finals?


Piglet: I think we will win regardless of what team we play against.

Faker: I’m fine with either KT Bullets or CJ Frost.

PIglet: Oh, I want KT Bullets to advance to the finals. If CJ Frost takes 2nd place, then our chance of going to the World Championship is threatened.

Faker: I think playing against KT Bullets would be fun because it would be a battle of the telecommunication companies. CJ Frost would be fun to play against as well since they are a strong team always reaching the semifinals.


-Any last words?


Piglet: I thank our fans for cheering for us, SK Telecom for supporting us, and our coaches. I also want to thank Nain White Shield and Black Sword for scrimming against us.

Faker: I also wanted to say the same words that Piglet said. My father came today to watch and I am happy we won 3:0. I’m not able to go home with him, but I hope he rests well since today is Independence Day (T/N: for Korea).


Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2744&l=2132
GreenGT
Profile Joined November 2009
Ukraine134 Posts
August 15 2013 09:36 GMT
#2
Thx a lot. Missed news from Korea
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
August 15 2013 10:31 GMT
#3
I want CJ Frost to get to finals, but KT vs SKT would be awesome in terms of legacy.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
pixelate
Profile Joined August 2013
United States180 Posts
August 15 2013 11:00 GMT
#4
I think they'll win it all if they can beat Ozone in the semis. If Ozone beats them, I see them repeating their championship with SKT winning the 3rd/4th place match again.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 15 2013 11:23 GMT
#5
Too bad ozone and skt can't meet in finals. I really enjoyed this interview, thanks!
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
August 15 2013 17:40 GMT
#6
On August 15 2013 19:31 glzElectromaster wrote:
I want CJ Frost to get to finals, but KT vs SKT would be awesome in terms of legacy.


I think either CJ Frost or KT would be amazing to watch in the finals
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam639
C9.Mang0344
JimRising 241
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 36
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.