• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12361 users

Bisu decied to switch to SC2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
theleo_ua
Profile Joined December 2010
Ukraine150 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-01 15:25:57
April 01 2012 15:22 GMT
#1
WARNING! THIS TOPIC CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Bisu decied to switch to SC2

[image loading]

Why did you decide to switch to SC2?

Last year I showed very poor results in BW. With my "best PvZ" I lost 3 OSL's in a row to zergs. Also I lost to Soulkey in 8 minutes. I think it's enough to decide to swith to another game.

Why you switched exactly to SC2? Why not to LoL, Dota, Poker?

RTS is still the best concept for me. It is the mix of Poker, Chess and Tetris. So if I decide to leave from BW - the only way to go to is SC2.

What can you say about last OSL preliminaries?

I lost 1<2 to Roro. In the first game Roro started from 7 pool and I started from 14 nexus. As a result - I lost a lot of probes and that was a decisive moment.

[image loading]

So Roro is a lucky one?

I should not start from 14 nexus - I just should start from original "forge nexus" Bisu build.

But you have best PvZ in the universe - why you could not comeback in that game?

While I flew with corsairs on his main/natural and didnt found any ovies, he killed my archon with 7 hydras.

[image loading]

Ok - something happened with your integrated PvZ Blizzard chip. But why you dont want to use Hiya's wildcard to win OSL like Jangbi?

Hiya said that he will play on this OSL, so no wildcards.

What to you think about Zergs in the last OSL and SK Planet proleague? Are they imba? What can you say about Roro, Zero and Soulkey, who advances to next round?

They are not imba, but some maps are Zerg maps. They can build 3rd base far from main, so while I attacking well-defended main - they can leave 3rd base without any defence.

[image loading]

What do you think about SC2? Do you really have chances in it?

SC2 is newer, with a lot of new possibilities like "select all untis in single group", "show idle workers" - so it is much better than BW. I lost to 3 zergs in a row in the last OSLs because BW is too hard with it's high APM and attention requirements.

But what about strategical part of SC2?

Strategical part of SC2 is much better than in BW. There are a lot of gay build orders which will bring a lot of wins to me. Many people, thinking of my build orders, say, that I look-like a gay (I agree - I often use gay build orders). While in BW I only can harrass by zealot drops from a shuttle, or killing ovies with corsairs (and even this can be done only if zerg has no scourges) - in SC2 I can build a pylon anywhere and just warp any unit to it. No zergs can counter this. Warp gates are awesome.

[image loading]

Any last words to TL

I know there are a lot of my fans in TL, so big respect to them! I also know, there are a big SC2 community in TL, so I hope I will have much more fans lol

And I want to say, that there is very funny movie about BW by theleo_ua, because there were a lot of me in this movie, especially "me vs Shine" moments. And I really dont understand, why TL comunity hated this movie so much.

Also I hope TL admins and moderators will not warn/ban someone who will put this interview to TL.

Amen

Source: http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=115112&db=issue
My BW events/showmatches: https://tinyurl.com/theleo-fund / This will be awesome if they manage to only improve the graphics but keep the gameplay EXACTLY THE SAME. One thing that makes BW great to watch is actually the buggy pathfinding (c) Dante08
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
April 01 2012 15:24 GMT
#2
nice effort;)
LML
Shiro)Tenshi
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
China214 Posts
April 01 2012 15:25 GMT
#3
I sincerely hope this is an April Fools
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
April 01 2012 15:25 GMT
#4
I'd say that's a foolish career move.
May the BeSt man win.
Naded
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada174 Posts
April 01 2012 15:25 GMT
#5
April fools :D
Do not dissipate your competence by hebetudinous prodigality unless you subsequently lament an exiguous inadequacy.
Nhed
Profile Joined October 2010
France14 Posts
April 01 2012 15:26 GMT
#6
It is the mix of Poker, Chess and Tetris


lol obv troll
Unnamezz
Profile Joined May 2010
Malaysia191 Posts
April 01 2012 15:26 GMT
#7
Trolling in the deep? PLEASE DONT... T_T
Lazy and Sleepy
Kovaz
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada233 Posts
April 01 2012 15:26 GMT
#8
I'm fairly certain this is an april fools, but your post does say April 2. What day is it in Ukraine?
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings69
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10762
White-Ra 407
Dota 2
monkeys_forever697
NeuroSwarm36
League of Legends
Doublelift7055
JimRising 642
Counter-Strike
fl0m8133
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox875
AZ_Axe160
Other Games
summit1g8878
KnowMe197
Maynarde189
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 18m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.