• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8655 users

[Stream] Viel

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Viel
Profile Joined November 2010
United States29 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 05:27:18
November 16 2010 01:22 GMT
#1
Hey everyone!

In addition to all of the great user-streams Team Liquid hosts, I am now hoping to be one of them. I have become very curious in streaming my game-play for many reasons, the main one to be able to improve my game-play from the insights of others.

I am currently a 1350+ rated diamond Protoss player (55% W/L) , who is working on the grind up the ranked ladder. One of my set goals is to attend an MLG event in the 2011 season and compete, even if I came in last place. I really just want the experience of playing at an MLG event as well as test the skill I have once I get there. I do have a ton of work to do in order to play at any level comparable to MLG and I am hoping this stream will allow users to help critique me along the long training ahead.

I appreciate any and all constructive criticism, and hope to make some new friends here as I am new to the TL community. Thanks so much and feel free to leave any comments below! =D


UPDATE---- 5/12/11

I haven't had time to keep up on my Starcraft 2 competitive play, so I have not been streaming it regularly.

I have just started up a Counter-Strike stream on Justin.tv because I would love to see the CS community started up there. I have not seen another Counter Strike stream on Justin.tv yet so I thought I would be the first. If you are a fan of Counter Strike, or a dedicated professional player, I hope you find the time to watch this!

Please support and follow!
Thanks! =]

Stream: http://www.justin.tv/jakenbake728
Awhhh Yeah
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
November 16 2010 01:25 GMT
#2
any relation to the vi3l who used to play quake 4?
Viel
Profile Joined November 2010
United States29 Posts
November 16 2010 01:26 GMT
#3
No, sorry! Haha
Awhhh Yeah
Viel
Profile Joined November 2010
United States29 Posts
May 13 2011 10:46 GMT
#4
Just a bump that I think is semi-important! =p

I am not streaming Counter Strike 1.6 mainly pubbing GGs and DMs.
Try to satisfy everyone's thirst for some old school 1.6 haha.
Awhhh Yeah
imbalanced.tv
Profile Joined August 2010
United States82 Posts
July 12 2011 11:10 GMT
#5
Gotta love some TF2. I'll tune in again!
Unkown User Request
Profile Joined April 2011
United States26 Posts
July 16 2011 10:40 GMT
#6
--- Nuked ---
Crumpet
Profile Joined May 2011
United States137 Posts
July 20 2011 09:52 GMT
#7
Hey man, just wanted to pop on and say that your stream is awesome. Keep it going.
"Because boy bands are no match for fucking missiles." Day9
Viel
Profile Joined November 2010
United States29 Posts
August 25 2011 07:51 GMT
#8
Thank you thank you guys! =D
Awhhh Yeah
Coffeerage
Profile Joined December 2010
United States27 Posts
September 09 2011 07:28 GMT
#9
here is a free bump bro, you got a really chill stream, with great music. keep it up!
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
ViBE54
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 188
Dewaltoss 81
Hyuk 62
Bale 14
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm105
League of Legends
Doublelift3944
Counter-Strike
Fnx 708
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5777
Khaldor784
Liquid`Hasu682
Other Games
summit1g7950
FrodaN2275
shahzam509
KnowMe312
C9.Mang0228
ArmadaUGS109
JimRising 109
UpATreeSC95
Trikslyr45
ZombieGrub43
PPMD37
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur195
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 46m
Online Event
12h 46m
FEL
17h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.