• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8797 users

[Show] Inside The Game - Official Thread - Page 203

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 496 Next
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 02:47:21
March 28 2012 02:39 GMT
#4041
On March 28 2012 11:33 IdrA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 11:15 skeldark wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:57 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:30 skeldark wrote:
They pay djwheat for casting and pay idra and incontrol with pricemoney.
ALso they give you a platform to advertise your team sponsors.
So all people in the show have the financial interest that mlg anaheim is a good event.
So no wonder that you say this. I dont blame you for it. Just wanted to tell the other guy that he should not think that is a unbiased community opinion.


Fucking lol. This is not how the industry works.

So you or wheat talk bad about a tournament that you cast for?
I understand that you dont do it. I dont have a problem with it. I have a problem with act like you would...


On March 28 2012 10:22 jmbthirteen wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:26 skeldark wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:25 JJH777 wrote:
I want to know what's going on with Anaheim so bad. A lot of people are hyping it.

They hyping it because they get paid for it.
They pay djwheat for casting and pay idra and incontrol with pricemoney ( a little bit ^^ ) and give there team a platform to advertise there sponsors.
So the people in the show have the financial interest that mlg anaheim is a good event. So thats what they say.
hyping != advertise.

How is this different from any other tournament that Wheat casts or the EG guys play in?

EG told that mlg is the most importand one for their sponsons but generell there is no.

I dont get you problem guys. I dont want to blame anyone. I total understand why they do what they do.
I just said that they have so much financial interest about the stuff, they talk about, that no one can expect a unbiased fair opinion. (besides that they are personal friends with the team / tournament managers)

Why is djwheat hype mlg? Because they pay him for it!
thats just a fact!

I dont know if he would do it if he would not cast for them.
No one not even him self can know that.

i received both prize money and payment for casting from IEM grand finals a few weeks ago, i said both during and after that it was a bad tournament that treated players poorly and that i do not expect to attend again next year.


I dont act like i am a big fan of you, but i belief you this.
However i dont belief, that many people in this scene act like this.

Eg and mlg gets a easy run in this show. Thats obvious.
I dont have a problem with that. I know how to take it. I just said that you have to take the show as what it is.
Thats all. If you say you four guys are able to have an independent critical view on the scene you lie to me and yourself.
Save gaming: kill esport
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
March 28 2012 02:51 GMT
#4042
you're being an idiot. please stop it.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 02:57:45
March 28 2012 02:52 GMT
#4043
On March 28 2012 11:51 IdrA wrote:
you're being an idiot. please stop it.

A blaming is no argument.
You want and you have to belief otherwise, so nothing i would write can change that.
So you are right. This discussion is pointless.
Save gaming: kill esport
TheAlchemist89
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
160 Posts
March 28 2012 02:58 GMT
#4044
You guys can howl into the wind until you are blue in the face, but I've watched a good portion of these shows, and they really do cover everything. They rarely come out and just utterly smash tournament projects.... and if they do they spend a great deal of time justifying why.

If you truly feel dollar signs biasing things, either stop supporting the show (extremist answer), or perhaps just chuckle to yourself that you see the bias, and don't go into zombie mode when people say stuff. Great content needs financial backing, it doesn't always mean that there are evil agenda's at large.
DiuLaSing
Profile Joined August 2011
Hong Kong225 Posts
March 28 2012 03:44 GMT
#4045
can I beg for ep 35 mp3?? the previous link doesn't work...I would really appreciate it...much love to the show...please someone repost ep35 mp3
"You just abuse idiocy" - bad boy
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 28 2012 03:51 GMT
#4046
So there is no word on the RSS feed for episodes going forward? I sit there wanting to see this weeks episode, but I don't have time to watch it on my PC for the two hours. If only there was a way I could turn the show into a tiny data file to fit on a portable device...
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Hashbaz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States340 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 04:00:21
March 28 2012 03:55 GMT
#4047
On March 28 2012 08:42 Crosswind wrote:
The previous mp3 links aren't working for me - anybody have a working one?

Thaaaanks!

-Cross

On March 28 2012 12:44 DiuLaSing wrote:
can I beg for ep 35 mp3?? the previous link doesn't work...I would really appreciate it...much love to the show...please someone repost ep35 mp3

My free Soundcloud account can only host one episode at a time. I can keep seeding the old torrents though, if that helps.

This week's mp3 is cut short by about 5 minutes. Details are at the blog I created to host links to the audio files: http://itg-audio.blogspot.com.

Hopefully this will at least give you guys something to put in your RSS aggregators so you don't have to grub through the thread every week. Let me know if there's any way to improve it, or if you're able to host old shows.

Episode 36
Soundcloud: http://snd.sc/GYBWB4
Torrent: http://db.tt/UhHpI2rN
Blog: http://itg-audio.blogspot.com/2012/03/inside-game-36.html
ESPORTS prevails
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
March 28 2012 03:57 GMT
#4048
On March 28 2012 11:39 skeldark wrote:
I dont act like i am a big fan of you, but i belief you this.
However i dont belief, that many people in this scene act like this.

Eg and mlg gets a easy run in this show. Thats obvious.
I dont have a problem with that. I know how to take it. I just said that you have to take the show as what it is.
Thats all. If you say you four guys are able to have an independent critical view on the scene you lie to me and yourself.

It's guys like this that make the call-in section of ITG so bad so often. They don't have questions, they have opinions that they want acknowledged, and then they throw a hissy fit when they get told otherwise.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
March 28 2012 04:00 GMT
#4049
should be interesting as to what happens in anaheim

did the rumors of mlg partnering with ogn ever get shut down?
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
DiuLaSing
Profile Joined August 2011
Hong Kong225 Posts
March 28 2012 04:06 GMT
#4050
On March 28 2012 12:55 Hashbaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 08:42 Crosswind wrote:
The previous mp3 links aren't working for me - anybody have a working one?

Thaaaanks!

-Cross

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:44 DiuLaSing wrote:
can I beg for ep 35 mp3?? the previous link doesn't work...I would really appreciate it...much love to the show...please someone repost ep35 mp3

My free Soundcloud account can only host one episode at a time. I can keep seeding the old torrents though, if that helps.

This week's mp3 is cut short by about 5 minutes. Details are at the blog I created to host links to the audio files: http://itg-audio.blogspot.com.

Hopefully this will at least give you guys something to put in your RSS aggregators so you don't have to grub through the thread every week. Let me know if there's any way to improve it, or if you're able to host old shows.

Episode 36
Soundcloud: http://snd.sc/GYBWB4
Torrent: http://db.tt/UhHpI2rN
Blog: http://itg-audio.blogspot.com/2012/03/inside-game-36.html


Thanks!! for posting ep 36!

I couldn't find ep 35 torrent seed from last couple pages, do you mind posting it? THanks!!! appreciate all the work ur doing for the community
"You just abuse idiocy" - bad boy
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 28 2012 04:09 GMT
#4051
On March 28 2012 13:00 Let it Raine wrote:
should be interesting as to what happens in anaheim

did the rumors of mlg partnering with ogn ever get shut down?

nope. And I was just watching that vVv, the Loser Bracket (i think thats what its called) show Sundance was on last week. This week they had on MLG Adam on. He was hyping Anaheim up quite a bit. He said that MLG has about 5 or 6 huge announcements that will be made before Anaheim and it sc2 is involved in some. Whatever this is, its big.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Hashbaz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States340 Posts
March 28 2012 04:15 GMT
#4052
On March 28 2012 13:06 DiuLaSing wrote:
Thanks!! for posting ep 36!

I couldn't find ep 35 torrent seed from last couple pages, do you mind posting it? THanks!!! appreciate all the work ur doing for the community

No problem. A link to the episode 35 torrent is below. I just opened up iTunes and noticed that the ITG feed has up through episode 34 now!

http://db.tt/Dysb7AZr
ESPORTS prevails
JackDT
Profile Joined January 2012
724 Posts
March 28 2012 05:21 GMT
#4053
I really enjoyed this episode, some great discussion on Inori and cheese, MLG impressions, the sad decline of WCG. Good stuff guys!
Zax19
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Czech Republic1136 Posts
March 28 2012 12:12 GMT
#4054
On the fans approaching progamers, I guess distributing a couple of sticky notes of red and green colour to the progamers would help, sticking one or two on your shirt should signify if you're free or busy.
Really Blizz, really? - Darnell
Crosswind
Profile Joined May 2010
United States279 Posts
March 28 2012 13:41 GMT
#4055
On March 28 2012 13:15 Hashbaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 13:06 DiuLaSing wrote:
Thanks!! for posting ep 36!

I couldn't find ep 35 torrent seed from last couple pages, do you mind posting it? THanks!!! appreciate all the work ur doing for the community

No problem. A link to the episode 35 torrent is below. I just opened up iTunes and noticed that the ITG feed has up through episode 34 now!

http://db.tt/Dysb7AZr


You're a boss. Thanks. Weirdly, the ITG feed gives me episode 34 as a movie on the mp3 stream, so that's not quite as useful.

-Cross
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 13:44:10
March 28 2012 13:42 GMT
#4056
On March 28 2012 11:15 skeldark wrote:
So you or wheat talk bad about a tournament that you cast for?
I understand that you dont do it. I dont have a problem with it. I have a problem with act like you would...


Actually I do exactly that, publicly. Sometimes I post articles in my TL blog doing just that.

Tournaments I have cast for/had offers to cast for and publicly criticised include :

IEM
Assembly
Dreamhack
MLG
NASL

Number of tournaments that have thrown a hissyfit as a result and cut me off as a result :

None

Why? Because they aren't 11 years old and can handle constructive criticism. Constructive criticism builds a better industry.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
March 28 2012 13:51 GMT
#4057
On March 28 2012 22:42 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 11:15 skeldark wrote:
So you or wheat talk bad about a tournament that you cast for?
I understand that you dont do it. I dont have a problem with it. I have a problem with act like you would...


Actually I do exactly that, publicly. Sometimes I post articles in my TL blog doing just that.

Tournaments I have cast for/had offers to cast for and publicly criticised include :

IEM
Assembly
Dreamhack
MLG
NASL

Number of tournaments that have thrown a hissyfit as a result and cut me off as a result :

None

Why? Because they aren't 11 years old and can handle constructive criticism. Constructive criticism builds a better industry.


They get it!
I am not young enough to know everything.
flodeskum
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1267 Posts
March 28 2012 14:03 GMT
#4058
On March 28 2012 09:32 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 09:30 skeldark wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:28 IdrA wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:26 skeldark wrote:
On March 28 2012 09:25 JJH777 wrote:
I want to know what's going on with Anaheim so bad. A lot of people are hyping it.

They hyping it because they get paid for it. hyping != advertise.

none of us has any affiliation with mlg, we dont get paid. we hype it cuz its an awesome event. we hyped ipl3 just as hard cuz it was also really good. i dont hype european events because i dont enjoy them and dont think theyre as good in a lot of important ways.


They pay djwheat for casting and pay idra and incontrol with pricemoney.
ALso they give you a platform to advertise your team sponsors.
So all people in the show have the financial interest that mlg anaheim is a good event.
So no wonder that you say this. I dont blame you for it. Just wanted to tell the other guy that he should not think that is a unbiased community opinion.

you should hear his opinion on the last IEM. lol

MLG treats both players and casters really well compared to European tournaments. That alone is giving them a lot of good publicity through shows like itg or sotg.

It isn't a grand conspiracy, you can tell that players are noticeably more exited to play at an MLG (even back when the pricepool was tiny) than to face a nutella-hotel nightmare situation at IEM.
IdrA: " my fans are kinda retarded"
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 14:52:36
March 28 2012 14:52 GMT
#4059
On March 28 2012 22:42 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 11:15 skeldark wrote:
So you or wheat talk bad about a tournament that you cast for?
I understand that you dont do it. I dont have a problem with it. I have a problem with act like you would...


Actually I do exactly that, publicly. Sometimes I post articles in my TL blog doing just that.

Tournaments I have cast for/had offers to cast for and publicly criticised include :

IEM
Assembly
Dreamhack
MLG
NASL

Number of tournaments that have thrown a hissyfit as a result and cut me off as a result :

None

Why? Because they aren't 11 years old and can handle constructive criticism. Constructive criticism builds a better industry.


So you guys think that someone who is paid by a company and someone who is not, is equal critic and objective.
Fine for you.

Everyone who don't believe this, should take everything you guys say. with this in mind.
Thats all i say.
Save gaming: kill esport
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
March 28 2012 14:57 GMT
#4060
On March 28 2012 23:52 skeldark wrote:
So you guys think that someone who is paid by a company and someone who is not, is equal critic and objective.
Fine for you.

Everyone who don't believe this, should take everything you guys say. with this in mind.
Thats all i say.


Actually your view is ridiculous because you assume that "being paid" by a company is exactly the same thing no matter what the situation. Prize-money is not "being paid" by the company. More often than not the company in question didn't even provide the prizemoney to begin with, the sponsors did. Those sponsors can actually be competitors of the player's sponsors. The idea that they are "being paid" by the company is absurd.

You can make an argument that Team X players/employees would not be able to provide a fully objective and neutral view of an issue involving Team X. You cannot make an argument that people who merely participate in Event Y are biased towards Event Y.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 496 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft481
Nina 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13551
Hyuk 50
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
Doublelift3889
Other Games
summit1g9402
FrodaN2990
JimRising 547
KnowMe201
ViBE118
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King54
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1276
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 49m
INu's Battles
11h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.