• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9367 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 107

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 790 Next
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
December 13 2012 16:47 GMT
#2121
lol she just defended a proxy 2 rax scv bunker rush with a triple hatch late pool opening
and the terran was gumiho..
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-13 17:37:43
December 13 2012 17:09 GMT
#2122
go go scarlett! <3

/edit

@_@ indeed lol
Prof
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada60 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-13 20:10:51
December 13 2012 20:09 GMT
#2123
Just wanted to add that besides the RSL and MSI Pro Cup Scarlett is probably also going to be playing tonight in IPTL for Acer vs. Fnatic. Make it a full day of Starcraft .

Prof
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada60 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-13 21:01:29
December 13 2012 21:00 GMT
#2124
FYI Scarlett vs. Hyun for MSI Pro Cup Championship final.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmehe4_millenium-tv_videogames?start=21#.UMpByG_AeSq

(French Commentary)
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
December 14 2012 00:12 GMT
#2125
Almost happy birthday! ^^

To everyone who plays SC2, I challenge you to use Dec 14th as one of the few days we like to call "Zerg Appreciation Day". The goal of this day is to have fun off-racing as Zerg on B.Net, whether it be 1v1 ladder, team ladder or anything and maybe stream it as well.

Please, join us in the fun on IRC!
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
December 14 2012 00:39 GMT
#2126
Acer vs Fnatic in IPTL! Scarlett just took down FnaticJ, next up is Oz!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
December 14 2012 01:28 GMT
#2127
On December 14 2012 09:12 partouf wrote:
Almost happy birthday! ^^

To everyone who plays SC2, I challenge you to use Dec 14th as one of the few days we like to call "Zerg Appreciation Day". The goal of this day is to have fun off-racing as Zerg on B.Net, whether it be 1v1 ladder, team ladder or anything and maybe stream it as well.

Please, join us in the fun on IRC!

"Off-racing as zerg"? You can't be a true follower of the queen!

Streaming a bunch of me laddering might be fun though lol silver league
"Right?"
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
December 14 2012 01:44 GMT
#2128
+ Show Spoiler +
Nice all-kill against Fnatic!
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
December 14 2012 01:54 GMT
#2129
On December 14 2012 10:28 nettleberry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 09:12 partouf wrote:
Almost happy birthday! ^^

To everyone who plays SC2, I challenge you to use Dec 14th as one of the few days we like to call "Zerg Appreciation Day". The goal of this day is to have fun off-racing as Zerg on B.Net, whether it be 1v1 ladder, team ladder or anything and maybe stream it as well.

Please, join us in the fun on IRC!

"Off-racing as zerg"? You can't be a true follower of the queen!

Streaming a bunch of me laddering might be fun though lol silver league




I'm bad at zerg
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
December 14 2012 02:11 GMT
#2130
IPTL Acer vs. fnatic being rebroadcast now. I spoiled it for myself .
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 03:01:45
December 14 2012 03:01 GMT
#2131
On December 13 2012 13:01 askmc70 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 11:26 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Is it just me or is it really hard to figure out how good Scarlett really is? Like, in a couple of IPL5 ZvZs against top Koreans, she looked almost totally outclassed against simple harass tactics, and yet somehow her results seem to indicate world class play at the least.
Maybe I'm just too noob for this stuff, but I'm finding it difficult to judge her skill from anything but results. It's kinda like Hyun, in that I see blunders that other top zerg players just don't do, and yet through some decision making or something that I'm too noob to understand, she pulls through and, indeed, almost seems to crush the opposition.


she just struggles with early zvz, outclassed in ipl5 zvz what?


I'm talking about the way she handles tactics like harass. I'm not saying that she was outclassed in ZvZ, I'm saying she was outclassed in that specific area of ZvZ.
Basically, DRG and Life (and maybe some other top Koreans) used 3 roach and zergling runbys to trade effectively again and again and again. Of course, for most of those matches, it didn't really matter in the end, but it was still odd seeing such a high tier player getting ripped to shreds so easily in the mechanics department. In particular, I believe there was a lategame against... Life, maybe(?) where he basically beat the tar out of her with burrowed roach shenanigans. She was completely incapable of dealing with that.
It's just sort of odd seeing a high-end player look inferior all the way up to the end, where suddenly you realize why said high-end player is where she is. It's like watching a boxer take dozens of hits straight to the face for several rounds and then suddenly launch a one-two punch that knocks his opponent out on the spot. Really unusual to watch, at least for me.
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
December 14 2012 03:21 GMT
#2132
On December 14 2012 12:01 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 13:01 askmc70 wrote:
On December 13 2012 11:26 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Is it just me or is it really hard to figure out how good Scarlett really is? Like, in a couple of IPL5 ZvZs against top Koreans, she looked almost totally outclassed against simple harass tactics, and yet somehow her results seem to indicate world class play at the least.
Maybe I'm just too noob for this stuff, but I'm finding it difficult to judge her skill from anything but results. It's kinda like Hyun, in that I see blunders that other top zerg players just don't do, and yet through some decision making or something that I'm too noob to understand, she pulls through and, indeed, almost seems to crush the opposition.


she just struggles with early zvz, outclassed in ipl5 zvz what?


I'm talking about the way she handles tactics like harass. I'm not saying that she was outclassed in ZvZ, I'm saying she was outclassed in that specific area of ZvZ.
Basically, DRG and Life (and maybe some other top Koreans) used 3 roach and zergling runbys to trade effectively again and again and again. Of course, for most of those matches, it didn't really matter in the end, but it was still odd seeing such a high tier player getting ripped to shreds so easily in the mechanics department. In particular, I believe there was a lategame against... Life, maybe(?) where he basically beat the tar out of her with burrowed roach shenanigans. She was completely incapable of dealing with that.
It's just sort of odd seeing a high-end player look inferior all the way up to the end, where suddenly you realize why said high-end player is where she is. It's like watching a boxer take dozens of hits straight to the face for several rounds and then suddenly launch a one-two punch that knocks his opponent out on the spot. Really unusual to watch, at least for me.


You have to remember that Life and DRG are generally accepted as being the very best Zergs in the world mechanically, they're pretty hard to keep up with.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 03:39:18
December 14 2012 03:37 GMT
#2133
On December 14 2012 12:01 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 13:01 askmc70 wrote:
On December 13 2012 11:26 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Is it just me or is it really hard to figure out how good Scarlett really is? Like, in a couple of IPL5 ZvZs against top Koreans, she looked almost totally outclassed against simple harass tactics, and yet somehow her results seem to indicate world class play at the least.
Maybe I'm just too noob for this stuff, but I'm finding it difficult to judge her skill from anything but results. It's kinda like Hyun, in that I see blunders that other top zerg players just don't do, and yet through some decision making or something that I'm too noob to understand, she pulls through and, indeed, almost seems to crush the opposition.


she just struggles with early zvz, outclassed in ipl5 zvz what?


I'm talking about the way she handles tactics like harass. I'm not saying that she was outclassed in ZvZ, I'm saying she was outclassed in that specific area of ZvZ.
Basically, DRG and Life (and maybe some other top Koreans) used 3 roach and zergling runbys to trade effectively again and again and again. Of course, for most of those matches, it didn't really matter in the end, but it was still odd seeing such a high tier player getting ripped to shreds so easily in the mechanics department. In particular, I believe there was a lategame against... Life, maybe(?) where he basically beat the tar out of her with burrowed roach shenanigans. She was completely incapable of dealing with that.
It's just sort of odd seeing a high-end player look inferior all the way up to the end, where suddenly you realize why said high-end player is where she is. It's like watching a boxer take dozens of hits straight to the face for several rounds and then suddenly launch a one-two punch that knocks his opponent out on the spot. Really unusual to watch, at least for me.



I don't even understand the purpose of these posts... She has already proven she can compete with and beat those among the best in the world. Why is it then difficult for you to determine her skill level?
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
Scisyhp
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States200 Posts
December 14 2012 03:46 GMT
#2134
Scarlett continues to amaze me. Nice to see that NA still has at least a little bit of competition in it nowadays. She's undoubtably the best on the continent, and certainly my favorite. And now with these korean pickups, maybe she'll be able to get some even better practice with them.
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 04:15:28
December 14 2012 03:57 GMT
#2135
On December 14 2012 12:37 Relentless` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 12:01 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
On December 13 2012 13:01 askmc70 wrote:
On December 13 2012 11:26 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Is it just me or is it really hard to figure out how good Scarlett really is? Like, in a couple of IPL5 ZvZs against top Koreans, she looked almost totally outclassed against simple harass tactics, and yet somehow her results seem to indicate world class play at the least.
Maybe I'm just too noob for this stuff, but I'm finding it difficult to judge her skill from anything but results. It's kinda like Hyun, in that I see blunders that other top zerg players just don't do, and yet through some decision making or something that I'm too noob to understand, she pulls through and, indeed, almost seems to crush the opposition.


she just struggles with early zvz, outclassed in ipl5 zvz what?


I'm talking about the way she handles tactics like harass. I'm not saying that she was outclassed in ZvZ, I'm saying she was outclassed in that specific area of ZvZ.
Basically, DRG and Life (and maybe some other top Koreans) used 3 roach and zergling runbys to trade effectively again and again and again. Of course, for most of those matches, it didn't really matter in the end, but it was still odd seeing such a high tier player getting ripped to shreds so easily in the mechanics department. In particular, I believe there was a lategame against... Life, maybe(?) where he basically beat the tar out of her with burrowed roach shenanigans. She was completely incapable of dealing with that.
It's just sort of odd seeing a high-end player look inferior all the way up to the end, where suddenly you realize why said high-end player is where she is. It's like watching a boxer take dozens of hits straight to the face for several rounds and then suddenly launch a one-two punch that knocks his opponent out on the spot. Really unusual to watch, at least for me.



I don't even understand the purpose of these posts... She has already proven she can compete with and beat those among the best in the world. Why is it then difficult for you to determine her skill level?


I can determine her skill level through her results, but not much else, and that's my point. Most players I see show obvious skill in several different aspects of their game at several different stages of the game. Scarlett, on the other hand, seems to have a different skillset from a lot of other players at her level. She fares worse in certain areas, but makes up for it with amazing skill in other areas.
Basically, I view Starcraft as having three different types of actions: mistakes, neutral actions that result from not making said mistake, and beneficial actions. The beneficial actions aren't necessarily not making a mistake so much as not missing an opportunity, one that you don't necessarily even have to know exists. Good examples would be Stephano's surrounds, or drop harass. Not dropping or surrounding isn't damaging, per se, but it's a lost opportunity, it's something you could be doing that would be beneficial. I always find it harder to spot beneficial actions than mistakes, especially since they could be really subtle, like minor positioning tweaks before a big fight that end up snowballing into a 40 supply advantage, or a small twitch in harassing mutas that lets the zerg pick off one more SCV.
I guess you could say I'm used to watching players who simply focus on not making mistakes, who are an entirely different breed of players than the ones who do make mistakes but compensate with beneficial actions.
Of course, I'm not a very good player, so I was wondering if better players than I got the same feeling from watching her.
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-14 06:02:31
December 14 2012 05:58 GMT
#2136
On December 14 2012 12:57 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 12:37 Relentless` wrote:
On December 14 2012 12:01 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
On December 13 2012 13:01 askmc70 wrote:
On December 13 2012 11:26 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Is it just me or is it really hard to figure out how good Scarlett really is? Like, in a couple of IPL5 ZvZs against top Koreans, she looked almost totally outclassed against simple harass tactics, and yet somehow her results seem to indicate world class play at the least.
Maybe I'm just too noob for this stuff, but I'm finding it difficult to judge her skill from anything but results. It's kinda like Hyun, in that I see blunders that other top zerg players just don't do, and yet through some decision making or something that I'm too noob to understand, she pulls through and, indeed, almost seems to crush the opposition.


she just struggles with early zvz, outclassed in ipl5 zvz what?


I'm talking about the way she handles tactics like harass. I'm not saying that she was outclassed in ZvZ, I'm saying she was outclassed in that specific area of ZvZ.
Basically, DRG and Life (and maybe some other top Koreans) used 3 roach and zergling runbys to trade effectively again and again and again. Of course, for most of those matches, it didn't really matter in the end, but it was still odd seeing such a high tier player getting ripped to shreds so easily in the mechanics department. In particular, I believe there was a lategame against... Life, maybe(?) where he basically beat the tar out of her with burrowed roach shenanigans. She was completely incapable of dealing with that.
It's just sort of odd seeing a high-end player look inferior all the way up to the end, where suddenly you realize why said high-end player is where she is. It's like watching a boxer take dozens of hits straight to the face for several rounds and then suddenly launch a one-two punch that knocks his opponent out on the spot. Really unusual to watch, at least for me.



I don't even understand the purpose of these posts... She has already proven she can compete with and beat those among the best in the world. Why is it then difficult for you to determine her skill level?


I can determine her skill level through her results, but not much else, and that's my point. Most players I see show obvious skill in several different aspects of their game at several different stages of the game. Scarlett, on the other hand, seems to have a different skillset from a lot of other players at her level. She fares worse in certain areas, but makes up for it with amazing skill in other areas.
Basically, I view Starcraft as having three different types of actions: mistakes, neutral actions that result from not making said mistake, and beneficial actions. The beneficial actions aren't necessarily not making a mistake so much as not missing an opportunity, one that you don't necessarily even have to know exists. Good examples would be Stephano's surrounds, or drop harass. Not dropping or surrounding isn't damaging, per se, but it's a lost opportunity, it's something you could be doing that would be beneficial. I always find it harder to spot beneficial actions than mistakes, especially since they could be really subtle, like minor positioning tweaks before a big fight that end up snowballing into a 40 supply advantage, or a small twitch in harassing mutas that lets the zerg pick off one more SCV.
I guess you could say I'm used to watching players who simply focus on not making mistakes, who are an entirely different breed of players than the ones who do make mistakes but compensate with beneficial actions.
Of course, I'm not a very good player, so I was wondering if better players than I got the same feeling from watching her.


Her engagements (particularly with large armies) are exceptional, and her macro is really good. It's harder to see that with Zerg armies because it's not as eye-catching as Terran or Protoss unit control, but if you pay close attention, you'll see that she puts a lot of care into getting a good concave/surround, and rarely picks bad fights (unless she's already behind and doesn't really have a choice).

Other people (including casters and pros) have definitely pointed out/exploited the fact that her harass defense is probably her weakest point (or maybe early-game defense), so you're not wrong in that assessment. What's important to remember, though, is that if you have a known weaker aspect of your play, opponents who have done their research will try to exploit it.

Scarlett generally loses more games to multitask/harass heavy styles and early aggression than most pros, that is true. What you have to keep in mind, though, is that it's not necessarily because she's worse at defending it than others. An intelligent player will watch her play and say "I really don't want to try to beat her by just playing a straight-up macro game and hoping to win a big fight through better control and positioning, because that would just be me playing directly to her strengths. I'm going to do whatever I can to avoid large late-game engagements, so I'm going to cheese and try to force lots of small skirmishes instead."

Basically, if anything, the fact that opponents try to exploit that "weakness" in her play is more indicative of them respecting her than anything else. Tons of players (DRG included) have said in interviews about thinking she's really good/scary, so obviously since she has very clear strengths, they're going to play in such a way that she can't put them to use as well.

You could also argue that since she does most of her practice on NA ladder, she just doesn't face opponents with the mechanics to pull something like that off very often, which I think is fair to keep in mind.


edit: also if you're trying to determine a player's "skill level" to an accurate degree, I'd just give up. there's no rational way to gauge relative skill in a game this complicated, a lot of the conclusions you draw will be subjective and poorly informed no matter how much you know about the game. there are simply too many variables to be taken into account. there are very clear gaps in skill between some players (ex. Scarlett is definitely better than iNcontroL and nobody will disagree), but when you're trying to compare two players on a similar level, there is simply no way to do it. at all.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
December 14 2012 06:17 GMT
#2137
Happy Birthday Scarlett! Hail to the Zerg Queen!

"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
Crayfish1
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (North)16 Posts
December 14 2012 06:28 GMT
#2138
patchzerg/10
Keen - Leenock - Flash - Dragon
Crayfish1
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (North)16 Posts
December 14 2012 06:29 GMT
#2139
in b4 ban

User was banned for this post.
Keen - Leenock - Flash - Dragon
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
December 14 2012 09:27 GMT
#2140
Happy Birthday!
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 355
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 18
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6882
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
fl0m2976
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes297
Other Games
gofns38830
singsing2267
B2W.Neo930
olofmeister841
hiko402
Lowko331
Mlord307
Hui .185
Livibee182
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM101
Mew2King65
QueenE51
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade663
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 44m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.