• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9393 users

[Stream] Bulletproof.TV - Page 16

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
Yuriy
Profile Joined August 2011
4 Posts
August 17 2011 18:18 GMT
#301
I just started watching your stream and I'm really enjoying it, thanks a lot for all your hard work and your great discussion.
Novaksc2
Profile Joined July 2011
United States6 Posts
August 17 2011 18:19 GMT
#302
Bullet is the best! Keep it up and you will be GM in notime
Bloodnut
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada2 Posts
August 17 2011 19:39 GMT
#303
In my opinion, if you want to improve your play as protoss, watch Bullet.

The guy streams daily, talks through his play, and answers fan questions between every game. I have nothing but respect for someone who spends their time doing what they love, and helping others in the process.

He is not a grandmaster.
He is not a big tournament name.
He is not a featured stream.

What he is, is a kind hearted person who loves to play starcraft, and loves to share his passion with others. People who are passionate about what they do always make the best teachers. He is always striving to better himself, and listens to others in chat, whether they be grandmasters or bronze players. That level of respect is something that is often lacking in the starcraft community.

So if you are a protoss player looking to improve your game, watch Bullet. Ask him questions. He will answer you. If you have "bad" ideas, he will be honest with you, and help you to improve.

If you are already a viewer, click follow. He spends a lot of his time streaming, and clicking the follow button is the best way you can give back. If you already clicked follow, tell your friends about the stream!

Until today, I was a frequent stream viewer and team liquid viewer, but had never signed up. I signed up today because Bullet has helped me through his stream, and I wanted to give back. If you are like me, an frequent observer but rarely participating, I encourage you to do the same. If you get benefit from any stream, click follow, the streamer will appreciate it.


My 2 cents of advice for Bullet:
Drop the single g at the end of some games. Remember, that whatever your differences, the player on the other end is just like you, trying to have fun and improve. Everyone deserves your fullest respect, regardless of how they choose to play.

My 2 cents for Team Liquid:
You may wish to reconsider your criteria for giving someone a featured stream. People like Bullet are out there, providing great streaming and struggling to increase their viewership. I know that his stream is a part of what brings me back to your site on a nearly daily basis, and helping others to discover it could only help to improve your site.
Facelid
Profile Joined August 2011
Denmark13 Posts
August 18 2011 16:53 GMT
#304
I really love this stream!!
Bullet is a great player and a great coach. If you can't afford lessons, you get them for free just by tuning into his stream. Sure, he's not basing the information on YOU, but on the person he's coaching, but you still get a lot of useful information!

Most people who do this kind of streaming tend to be from the US, which usually means that people like me (from the EU) won't be up to watch, when the streams are live.
I don't have this problem while watching bullet, as he usually begins at 2 pm which is about 8 pm for me. So I don't have to stay up till 4 am or something silly like that, like I do if I want to watch Day9 live.

Bullet just seems like a really nice guy, who loves the game. He loves sharing it with other people, and he takes his time answering questions, which again means that you can get a lot of really good information!

Sure, he rages a tiny bit from time to time... But that shows that he's human! He's like the rest of us. And from time to time, that leads to him analysing a game which he lost, which again gives you more information! what more can you ask for?!

The only bad thing is that I barely get to play now, as I spend all my time watching his stream! <3

Keep it up bullet! We love you! <3

Facelid
socommaster123
Profile Joined May 2010
United States578 Posts
August 18 2011 18:28 GMT
#305
Bullet is one of the most respectable players in the SC2 scene! He is the Sheth of protosses this man deserves to be featured if orb is featured!!!!!!
Idra White Ra Sheth DRG SaSe Thorzain GOGO!
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
August 18 2011 20:02 GMT
#306
i voted for webcam. But i think playing with viewers would be nice. I know you play to ladder and stuff, but maybe every so many games, or even just as the last game of a session if you picked someone randomly from chat to play maybe a 2v2 or just a 1v1 for fun or something that might be nice.

Or, asking what what stratergy do we wanna see? and then people can ask for certain builds like a SG opening or something. But from a mods point of view its pretty awesome, you always talking and taking loads of questions from chat is spot on
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
August 19 2011 01:17 GMT
#307
To all my viewers which are terrific (all my viewers) : you are terrific! Thanks for all the support!
HoboMonkey5
Profile Joined August 2011
1 Post
August 19 2011 01:23 GMT
#308
You're a gentleman and a schoolar!! I love your stream and i always learn so much, keep it up!!!!
Mickey2323
Profile Joined July 2011
United States17 Posts
August 19 2011 14:09 GMT
#309
@thatguy he usually picks a day to do viewer games. usually on friday's he will do some monobattles or 4v4 or something like that. just be around, u will get in on one if ur hanging out in bullettv on sc2
crezyte
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3 Posts
August 20 2011 01:58 GMT
#310
That monobattles game was freakin sick Love the stream and have since I saw it first. Its addicting to watch bullets stream
Cheese please
ChiefSlapaho
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada47 Posts
August 20 2011 20:17 GMT
#311
This stream is super helpful/awesome


bullet is helpful and answers questions every time he's done streaming.. explains what he's doing while he's doing it... ALWAYS reads chat even in b/w games.

Complete WIN!

If you're a P player regardless of lvl trying to get better... check it out scrubs.
Social media coordinator with eSports Canada - www.facebook.com/eSportsCanada - www.twitter.com/eSports_Canada
Zokeh
Profile Joined August 2011
Denmark1 Post
August 20 2011 20:22 GMT
#312
Stream was defo worth my time. I learned a few protoss tips and on top of that he's really nice.. and he has strategy discussions after sessions with the crowd.

Gotta give him some luuv. <3
When in doubt... make tea.
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
August 31 2011 18:14 GMT
#313
Will be playing in a 200$ tournament, likely streaming the matches later to be commentated by Cricket SC

These are the competitors:

vileHawk
GosuHwangsin
coL.Ryze
Destiny
vileDomorin
vileSyNc
GosuRhythm
Bulletproof

A note on my streaming: I have not been streaming every day as I've been looking for work, but I will continue to stream so please continue to watch and help me work towards my goals! Make sure you vote on the above pole to help determine what new elements to bring to my stream!

Thanks a lot as always and happy gaming!!
Mickey2323
Profile Joined July 2011
United States17 Posts
August 31 2011 22:29 GMT
#314
Oh man, tough company! This tourny will be good for you I think, earn your place so to speak. Good luck man. When is it? maybe post a schedule when you get one (for those without twitter)
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
August 31 2011 23:58 GMT
#315
For real, watch this dude. He's incredibly good, and reminds me of mrbitter's analysis, but for protoss.... that and he's good lol
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
PnuE
Profile Joined September 2011
1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 23:07:19
September 01 2011 22:41 GMT
#316
As a fair warning this post will be a TLDR.

I watch a crap ton of rts. I've been actively watching since wc3(my buds). Rts's have never been my cup of tea though. Love watching...never really played. My buddies got hooked to SC, but it wasn't until watching SC2 beta and beyond I felt compelled to try this genre. I'm usually an exclusive FPS player. I didn't buy and try the game until June this year...back story is boring I hope you skimmed through.

Only recently have I felt compelled to actually play. Currently my brain is filled with knowledge that I can not use. I've watched the best of the best streamers. I see what they do as they do it. For the most part it works. I can't imitate (emulate?) it in the slightest. When bullet casts he often says what he's doing as he does it....like a lot of casters...but at times he also verbally paints a picture of his intentions...FLUENTLY.

This being my first post, I know (from the prior posts) this makes me suspect. One gent pointed out that Bullet sometimes has rage for builds. Holy hell...BACK TO HELL WITH YOU BULLET DEMON. That...or name one person who streams and never griped about a unit...a build...a match...I couldn't name one.

My only gripe is that I did get banned from his channel. This was prior to his Mod cleaning apparently. I ASKED if I could link something. I got 15 minute timeout for asking. I became a dick after my 15 minute timeout for asking...I got banned.

That aside I can't express enough how different Bullet is from other casters. Bullet and others have shown me what I might be at my best. What sets Bullet aside is his external and internal evaluation...somehow the audience gets both as one. Rarely do you hear a streamer talk about their personal failures in detail. That intellect is always pointed at others. Bullet being the exception.
Xevious
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2086 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-02 21:58:57
September 02 2011 21:48 GMT
#317
+ Show Spoiler +
STOP REPLYING TO FUCKING TROLLS
I highly doubt you actually think what they're saying is funny. If you do, you're still being a dick yourself because you're giving them basically a month's worth of food, which acts as fuel for them to troll other people. You've probably heard this thousands of fucking times, that's because it's true and for some reason you and so many other people don't realize it.

You say you're not giving a reaction, the fact that you read their names and comments and give them any attention whatsoever is what they want as a reaction. If you want to have any chance of not getting trolled on a huge scale in the future stop acknowledging their existence, right now you're only inviting more.
Mickey2323
Profile Joined July 2011
United States17 Posts
September 08 2011 17:41 GMT
#318
Wut is TLDR? lolz
berserkboar
Profile Joined June 2011
114 Posts
September 10 2011 00:33 GMT
#319
hey bullet nice meeting you, i have school during your streaming hours, so i cant be watching your stream anymore T.T gl in your sc2 work and life! hopefully we can meet one day -this is good bye yo!
:(
Docta-thunder
Profile Joined July 2011
United States52 Posts
September 10 2011 15:46 GMT
#320
Hey bud, I have been missing watching your stream like crazy!!! I really hope that your able to get back to doing it once or twice a week consistently.
Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is power!
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
TaKeTV 51
RotterdaM0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
UpATreeSC 68
TKL 52
Codebar 30
Rex 22
BRAT_OK 6
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1365
Shuttle 1192
EffOrt 567
BeSt 434
ggaemo 348
Mini 326
Stork 282
firebathero 200
Light 182
Rush 124
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 103
Barracks 93
910 67
Sea.KH 62
Zeus 58
Killer 54
sorry 53
Shine 44
Mong 44
Shinee 44
Hyun 43
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Aegong 21
Bale 20
Sexy 16
Trap 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4311
Dendi2061
BananaSlamJamma410
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 701
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1839
hiko1237
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX229
Sick185
ArmadaUGS155
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream546
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile127
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade861
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 55m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.