• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

[Stream] Bulletproof.TV - Page 17

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
September 10 2011 18:14 GMT
#321
will be doing it 2-3 times still a week or at least I plan too! def still streaming lessons on weekends
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
September 10 2011 18:14 GMT
#322
aw boar im on weekends too!
cesc
Profile Joined April 2011
South Africa77 Posts
September 14 2011 15:48 GMT
#323
you have no idea how long ive been looking for a protoss streamer who commentates. The first person i saw doing this was one of my favourite zergs Titan, the way he teaches when he ladders i feel like i could masterleague without even trying one game with them :p
So just discovered you through google searching for "coaching protoss streams" and gonna load up all your vods and learn as quickly as possible :D

Respect to you for giving back to the community - will definitely spread the word about your awesome stream
www.kk-gaming.co.za | www.polarfluke.co.za
Pitaven
Profile Joined July 2011
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 23:11:49
September 17 2011 21:03 GMT
#324
Bullet,

Your stream lags so bad it is pretty well unwatchable. I very rarely tune in anymore because of it please please try to get it fixed.

Edit:
LOL @ lashing out at your viewers in your chat because your having tech problems. You just chased off a long time viewer and follower because you went that route. So much for trying to "gain" viewers and followers I guess.
Vexas
Profile Joined November 2010
United States98 Posts
September 17 2011 21:12 GMT
#325
Went from barely beating mid-plats to stomping face against high plats and mid-diamonds after only 2 lessons. Coming back for more soon so get ready Bullet ;3
"Sooner or later we're all someone's dog" ~Angua
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 17:26:58
September 18 2011 16:13 GMT
#326
@ Pitaven: I encourage you to stream, sometimes viewers will log into chat say what they want and not expect a simple and honest response. As a streamer I have learned that it is simply impossible to please everyone. So try it I have exhausted all options and went to hell and back to get my stream running optimally again - this process has required numerous hours of invested time, time that is divided between many other real life events that should really take priority.

"Lashing out at viewers" You complained about a known quality issue that I was working on correcting at the time, when you complained I responded " If you'd rather I can turn the stream off "
This comment was obviously misread by you as I meant that as "I can stream with poor quality currently, but I cannot fix the issue currently." Therefore what was meant was there are two options currently "1 - you suck it up and watch it the way it is or 2 - I turn the stream off."

That is it. I've watched many a streams in my day and if that's your idea of "lashing out" then good luck finding a better tempered streamer, because patience with viewers and rational, respectful and mature interaction with my viewers is something I take pride in.

But hey, if you don't agree with me ask the 400 trolls of Idra's that mass trash talked me following our ladder game.

And a final reminder, I make 0 revenue from streaming I share my SC experience for fun, education and as a resource for other players. Please refrain from slamming me as if I'm a Nazi zombie and take the above reflection into consideration before complaining o.O

LOL!
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
September 18 2011 16:13 GMT
#327
@ aoRcesc

Thanks a lot dude! Glad you are enjoying!
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
September 18 2011 16:24 GMT
#328
On September 18 2011 06:03 Pitaven wrote:
Bullet,

Your stream lags so bad it is pretty well unwatchable. I very rarely tune in anymore because of it please please try to get it fixed.

Edit:
LOL @ lashing out at your viewers in your chat because your having tech problems. You just chased off a long time viewer and follower because you went that route. So much for trying to "gain" viewers and followers I guess.


Lashing out at your viewers?

Firstly it was only you, you were the only one being an arse about it so your the only one he 'lashed out at'

And secondly, he didnt lash out at all. You were complaining constantly about the lag, and he simply said he'd turn it off if you prefer. He only streams for the viewers, and if youre complaining then why stream at all?

He knows that his stream is laggy, but it hasnt always lagged and its not unwatchable. I have an awful laptop,and pretty bad internet connection, and i was able to make out the 4v4 games he were playing. They werent running smoothly, but saying its unwatchable is complete overkill.

ANd yea hes after new viewers, but who wants viewers that are just gonna be trolls/idiots/piss people off?

Ill continue to watch bullet, and ill continue these morons that sometimes come to watch too ♥

also, hows the job hunt going?
Jamial
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark1289 Posts
September 18 2011 16:25 GMT
#329
What timezone is that schedule?
Flaf?
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
September 18 2011 18:29 GMT
#330
EST, but a new one will be provided later today!
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
September 18 2011 18:31 GMT
#331


bullet vs CoLRyze
Novaksc2
Profile Joined July 2011
United States6 Posts
September 18 2011 18:39 GMT
#332


G2 ^^
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
September 18 2011 19:04 GMT
#333
Anything but protoss.....
Tehes
Profile Joined September 2011
France1 Post
September 18 2011 19:10 GMT
#334
Best stream ever :D, with really nice games and most of all, a really fun man !!
Thanks for sharing and keep it up ! Hope you will be GM soon

Cya
Pitaven
Profile Joined July 2011
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 21:38:33
September 18 2011 21:33 GMT
#335
On September 19 2011 01:13 Bulletproof.TV wrote:

"Lashing out at viewers" You complained about a known quality issue that I was working on correcting at the time, when you complained I responded " If you'd rather I can turn the stream off "
This comment was obviously misread by you as I meant that as "I can stream with poor quality currently, but I cannot fix the issue currently." Therefore what was meant was there are two options currently "1 - you suck it up and watch it the way it is or 2 - I turn the stream off."

And a final reminder, I make 0 revenue from streaming I share my SC experience for fun, education and as a resource for other players. Please refrain from slamming me as if I'm a Nazi zombie and take the above reflection into consideration before complaining o.O

LOL!


As mentioned in my other post I have not spent a lot of time on your stream for a while because

A. You haven't been streaming much lately.
B. The stream quality has been poor "laggy" for a while now.

That is the first time I had been in your stream when there was no sound. I along with other viewers simply said "hey the stream is lagging really bad and there is no sound". One of your mods mentioned that you knew about the sound issue and you were trying to fix it.

You came out of a game and made the comment to the order of "hey if you don't like it I will just turn it off". I know it is hard to discern the context of something typed over the internet but to me that was a very arrogant comment to make to your viewers and in no way humble. A simple "yeah it sucks I am trying to fix it" would have sufficed.

As far as not currently making money off your stream from add revenue I know you aren't because you aren't currently partnered with twitch, that is the whole reason you try to gain viewers. I have personally spoke with a justin/twitch rep about your particular stream to see if it would help to get you partnered. I also can't even count how many viewers I have sent to your stream since you have been streaming.

I know it's not much but you do make money from your lessons and if people weren't watching your stream do you think you would have anyone paying you for the lessons?

I still think it was childish and rude the way you responded to your viewers and as I said in chat, don't turn off your stream because of me I will just go watch someone else, and I did.

Also I have mentioned in your chat in the past if you want to fix your lag issue talk to Response as he has a friend who took care of his lag issues through some settings that needed to be changed on his PC I believe it was an Xsplit issue but I am not 100% sure.
Mickey2323
Profile Joined July 2011
United States17 Posts
September 19 2011 12:52 GMT
#336
Really good showings vs Ryze, and a friend of Husky casting it, pretty cool man. Moving up in the world! Gotta do more tournaments where you can get your face out there. Unfortunately you didn't win but you put up some great fights. Ryze just took advantage of your passive style.
DeViL.TV
Profile Joined December 2010
141 Posts
September 19 2011 19:52 GMT
#337
true dat, and i chose terminus which i have never played on, and i had a failing mouse, but he still played very well
Docta-thunder
Profile Joined July 2011
United States52 Posts
September 24 2011 04:35 GMT
#338
BAMF, just saying. Also, if you watch your eyes will be happy.
Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is power!
birdkicker
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States752 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 17:08:22
September 25 2011 17:07 GMT
#339
On September 19 2011 06:33 Pitaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 01:13 Bulletproof.TV wrote:

"Lashing out at viewers" You complained about a known quality issue that I was working on correcting at the time, when you complained I responded " If you'd rather I can turn the stream off "
This comment was obviously misread by you as I meant that as "I can stream with poor quality currently, but I cannot fix the issue currently." Therefore what was meant was there are two options currently "1 - you suck it up and watch it the way it is or 2 - I turn the stream off."

And a final reminder, I make 0 revenue from streaming I share my SC experience for fun, education and as a resource for other players. Please refrain from slamming me as if I'm a Nazi zombie and take the above reflection into consideration before complaining o.O

LOL!


As mentioned in my other post I have not spent a lot of time on your stream for a while because

A. You haven't been streaming much lately.
B. The stream quality has been poor "laggy" for a while now.

That is the first time I had been in your stream when there was no sound. I along with other viewers simply said "hey the stream is lagging really bad and there is no sound". One of your mods mentioned that you knew about the sound issue and you were trying to fix it.

You came out of a game and made the comment to the order of "hey if you don't like it I will just
turn it off". I know it is hard to discern the context of something typed over the internet but to me that was a very arrogant comment to make to your viewers and in no way humble. A simple "yeah it sucks I am trying to fix it" would have sufficed.

As far as not currently making money off your stream from add revenue I know you aren't because you aren't currently partnered with twitch, that is the whole reason you try to gain viewers. I have personally spoke with a justin/twitch rep about your particular stream to see if it would help to get you partnered. I also can't even count how many viewers I have sent to your stream since you have been streaming.

I know it's not much but you do make money from your lessons and if people weren't watching your stream do you think you would have anyone paying you for the lessons?

I still think it was childish and rude the way you responded to your viewers and as I said in chat, don't turn off your stream because of me I will just go watch someone else, and I did.

Also I have mentioned in your chat in the past if you want to fix your lag issue talk to Response as he has a friend who took care of his lag issues through some settings that needed to be changed on his PC I believe it was an Xsplit issue but I am not 100% sure.

Just a misunderstanding that is pretty easy to make over the internet... Hope this gets resolved with no hard feelings.
Arjofski
Profile Joined June 2011
England43 Posts
September 28 2011 16:05 GMT
#340
New playlist FTW. GM soon hopefully!
http://www.starcrafthub.net/index <- Why aren't you there?
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM883
TaKeTV 339
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 221
BRAT_OK 124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 883
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 221
MaxPax 166
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 89
JuggernautJason22
EmSc Tv 19
MindelVK 17
Nathanias 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 137
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1543
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3824
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo449
ArmadaUGS150
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe96
Trikslyr50
shahzam0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix14
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.