• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7851 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 752

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 750 751 752 753 754 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
December 30 2011 04:48 GMT
#15021
What's with all the necro's lately? I've noticed a lot over the past week or so
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 30 2011 06:44 GMT
#15022
On December 30 2011 01:11 Probe1 wrote:
Oleg, I was there when you registered and now I am here in your death. You remind me of me when I was an innocent 10 year old.

I wish you had taken the time to learn how things work here but you didn't so with this post, you are forgotten. T_T gg no re.


That guy never had any chance of working out here, anyone who would post their life story in a thread named "ask TL staff anything" has got some comprehension issues. But alas, let us fondly remember him. Just like the song says:


I've been through the desert with a guy named oleg
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la, la la la la la la...

After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead

You see I've been through the desert with a guy named oleg
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 07:58:00
December 30 2011 07:55 GMT
#15023
On December 30 2011 11:35 Seeker wrote:
Who is Oleg? And when were you an innocent 10 year old? ;]


This is probably something I shouldn't make public (because it doesn't reflect well on me <_<), but that user reminded me of a slightly retarded dog. He was so earnest, but seemed to be incapable of learning. Like he was accidentally dropped at birth or ate a bit too much paste or something.

Relevant reading: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html
Moderator
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 30 2011 08:04 GMT
#15024
On December 30 2011 16:55 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 11:35 Seeker wrote:
Who is Oleg? And when were you an innocent 10 year old? ;]


This is probably something I shouldn't make public (because it doesn't reflect well on me <_<), but that user reminded me of a slightly retarded dog. He was so earnest, but seemed to be incapable of learning. Like he was accidentally dropped at birth or ate a bit too much paste or something.

Relevant reading: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html

Oleg..... the dog we will always remember :[
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
December 30 2011 12:49 GMT
#15025
lol toast all I could think of after reading the first line was "I let the guy named oleg run free because the desert had turned to sea."

Empy:

Slim said, "You hadda George. I swear you hadda. Come on with me." He led George into the entrance of the trail and up toward the highway.

Curley and Carlson looked after them. And Carlson said, "Now what the hell ya suppose is eatin' them two guys?"




+ Show Spoiler [fail post] +
This doesn't really meet the point I was trying to express and I don't want to subject anyone to reading it without a spoiler and a warning. Enjoy.


Two days ago I was breaking into the Back to Kirkland pack of Battlefield 3. I was having a great time except I'd joined a server that was effectively being dominated by the other team. None of their players were leaving.. it looked like I was going to have to stick it out with Special Team 1.

You know things are amiss when no one is willing to get into a vehicle. Upon take off in a helicopter, something I'm no slob with and half way to my second service star in; A squadmate (Let's call him Lennie) followed me around on the previous map doing great works like randomly firing at everything and going coldly absent when fire was returned to our LAV.

My new gunner.

For those of you that don't play BF3; you need a solid gunner to fight air to air. It's all well and good to loose rocket salvos and anti air missiles at another helicopter but the real damage, like roach infestor, won't come from the mass of broaches all spitting together but the money fungals. The gunner is your fungal.

"THE GUN WOULDNT FIRE[sic]
IM SORRY
I DIDN'T SEE HIM!
HI TL [my username is TLProbe1; he called me TL. Constantly.]
HOW DO YOU FIRE GUN?"

Note that I can see everything he's doing. I know if he's not firing because of a reload or if he's just faffing about. After 8 or so repeated deaths and only one successful air to air fight (coincidentally when I was gifted by the absence of a gunner and had to fire off a salvo, fast switch to the gunner seat to riddle the heli in descent then switch back to flying to save myself from crashing). . . I quit and left the rage induced message- "This team is dildos"

I briefly thought about that poor newb. I had immediately chauked him down as a moron; a new player or possibly missing what could be regarded as a healthy amount of brain matter.

Then I realized, he was Oleg. Not the same Oleg, but a Lennie all the same.

This is is a cruel world.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 30 2011 15:28 GMT
#15026
Emp, that seems like a pretty spot-on analogy for old Oleg. Based on some people like this I've met IRL, I suspect his inability to "get it" extends far beyond TL.

But maybe it's just because I'm sleep deprived, but I re-read his last post and found it just hilarious:

Ugh "Marketing & Sales" I think personally as a ugh. It is simply not for me, "to each his own"

That bothers me, that is something that I already started to take care of. A lot of things bother me, but some things are not my fight to fight.


heh heh, oh lol. I especially love the completely random usage of quotes around things. I've got the strangest feeling that his Youtube channel is a most disturbing thing...

This is from his blog about stalking that one girl at Staples:

On December 16 2011 18:47 aguynamedoleg wrote:
I decided to do a bit of shopping at Staples, got myself a 3TB external 3.0 USB drive and later exchanged for a 1.5tb 2.0 usb drive, a spy camera pen, a 4gb little umm memory card for the phones(the name currently eludes me), and some other junk :D


lol what? A spy camera pen? Despite being creeping that this was posted in a blog about him essentially stalking some girl at staples, I can't help but wonder what type of person buys a spy camera pen. He's like a pervy version of Dick Tracy. In fact that whole blog is really fucking hilarious, it's like a guide to creepyness.

On December 30 2011 21:49 Probe1 wrote:
Then I realized, he was Oleg. Not the same Oleg, but a Lennie all the same.


Wait, I'm lost. What's a lennie?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
December 30 2011 15:53 GMT
#15027
On December 31 2011 00:28 TheToast wrote:
Emp, that seems like a pretty spot-on analogy for old Oleg. Based on some people like this I've met IRL, I suspect his inability to "get it" extends far beyond TL.

But maybe it's just because I'm sleep deprived, but I re-read his last post and found it just hilarious:

Show nested quote +
Ugh "Marketing & Sales" I think personally as a ugh. It is simply not for me, "to each his own"

Show nested quote +
That bothers me, that is something that I already started to take care of. A lot of things bother me, but some things are not my fight to fight.


heh heh, oh lol. I especially love the completely random usage of quotes around things. I've got the strangest feeling that his Youtube channel is a most disturbing thing...

This is from his blog about stalking that one girl at Staples:

Show nested quote +
On December 16 2011 18:47 aguynamedoleg wrote:
I decided to do a bit of shopping at Staples, got myself a 3TB external 3.0 USB drive and later exchanged for a 1.5tb 2.0 usb drive, a spy camera pen, a 4gb little umm memory card for the phones(the name currently eludes me), and some other junk :D


lol what? A spy camera pen? Despite being creeping that this was posted in a blog about him essentially stalking some girl at staples, I can't help but wonder what type of person buys a spy camera pen. He's like a pervy version of Dick Tracy. In fact that whole blog is really fucking hilarious, it's like a guide to creepyness.

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2011 21:49 Probe1 wrote:
Then I realized, he was Oleg. Not the same Oleg, but a Lennie all the same.


Wait, I'm lost. What's a lennie?


George, tell me about the rabbits again George,
Steinbeck, Of Mice and Men. Too hard to explain if you haven't read it.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 31 2011 01:30 GMT
#15028

Tastosis was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 19:53:19 and had 23 posts.

Reason: Failure to comply to namechange request. Feel free to make another account.


Quick Question: Isn't a name like that okay? It's not like he claimed he was tasteless or artosis. He used a nickname that neither of them would ever use.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
December 31 2011 01:59 GMT
#15029
On December 31 2011 10:30 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +

Tastosis was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 19:53:19 and had 23 posts.

Reason: Failure to comply to namechange request. Feel free to make another account.


Quick Question: Isn't a name like that okay? It's not like he claimed he was tasteless or artosis. He used a nickname that neither of them would ever use.

I think it's more of a thing where people new to the forums wouldn't be able to discern the difference and might misinterpret it as being their account (as Tasteless stopped posting here a long time ago and Artosis does it scarcely).
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
December 31 2011 02:05 GMT
#15030
On December 31 2011 10:59 SenorChang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 10:30 Seeker wrote:

Tastosis was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 19:53:19 and had 23 posts.

Reason: Failure to comply to namechange request. Feel free to make another account.


Quick Question: Isn't a name like that okay? It's not like he claimed he was tasteless or artosis. He used a nickname that neither of them would ever use.

I think it's more of a thing where people new to the forums wouldn't be able to discern the difference and might misinterpret it as being their account (as Tasteless stopped posting here a long time ago and Artosis does it scarcely).


It really is a shame that so many prominet community figures have withdrawn from these forums, when they used to post a ton.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-31 02:38:18
December 31 2011 02:36 GMT
#15031
On December 31 2011 11:05 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 10:59 SenorChang wrote:
On December 31 2011 10:30 Seeker wrote:

Tastosis was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 19:53:19 and had 23 posts.

Reason: Failure to comply to namechange request. Feel free to make another account.


Quick Question: Isn't a name like that okay? It's not like he claimed he was tasteless or artosis. He used a nickname that neither of them would ever use.

I think it's more of a thing where people new to the forums wouldn't be able to discern the difference and might misinterpret it as being their account (as Tasteless stopped posting here a long time ago and Artosis does it scarcely).


It really is a shame that so many prominet community figures have withdrawn from these forums, when they used to post a ton.

TL keeps giving birth to new prominent community figures so...... :D
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
December 31 2011 03:55 GMT
#15032
TL keeps giving birth to new prominent community figures


The most prominent new community figures TL gives birth to these days are the ones we create here by looking at teh banlist
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 31 2011 04:01 GMT
#15033

I laughed when I saw the [Z] tag

For your next thread, read the strat forum guidelines: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=299284

EDIT: I mean, uh, http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=113479


LOL!!! Motbob linked the original thread instead of the strategy forum guidelines one

It made me laugh
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
December 31 2011 04:17 GMT
#15034
I came off as a little mean in that thread. I should have given the guy credit for at least trying...
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
December 31 2011 05:46 GMT
#15035
On December 31 2011 10:59 SenorChang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 10:30 Seeker wrote:

Tastosis was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 19:53:19 and had 23 posts.

Reason: Failure to comply to namechange request. Feel free to make another account.


Quick Question: Isn't a name like that okay? It's not like he claimed he was tasteless or artosis. He used a nickname that neither of them would ever use.

I think it's more of a thing where people new to the forums wouldn't be able to discern the difference and might misinterpret it as being their account (as Tasteless stopped posting here a long time ago and Artosis does it scarcely).

Can you give me a link to tasteless's old account? I occasionally go through the blogs of old comminty members, looking for lulz or intresting shit. Found artosis's but couldn't find tastelesses.
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
December 31 2011 06:06 GMT
#15036
On December 31 2011 14:46 Bswhunter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 10:59 SenorChang wrote:
On December 31 2011 10:30 Seeker wrote:

Tastosis was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 19:53:19 and had 23 posts.

Reason: Failure to comply to namechange request. Feel free to make another account.


Quick Question: Isn't a name like that okay? It's not like he claimed he was tasteless or artosis. He used a nickname that neither of them would ever use.

I think it's more of a thing where people new to the forums wouldn't be able to discern the difference and might misinterpret it as being their account (as Tasteless stopped posting here a long time ago and Artosis does it scarcely).

Can you give me a link to tasteless's old account? I occasionally go through the blogs of old comminty members, looking for lulz or intresting shit. Found artosis's but couldn't find tastelesses.

Tasteless' account Hasn't posted in about 2 years
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 31 2011 06:51 GMT
#15037
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=299321

This thread is supposed to be about a tragic story regarding a horrible man who decided to save his roosters rather than his children during a fire.

But instead we got ppl making chicken puns and chicken jokes.....

Is this kind of behavior acceptable on TL? >:/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 31 2011 07:25 GMT
#15038
On December 31 2011 11:05 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 10:59 SenorChang wrote:
On December 31 2011 10:30 Seeker wrote:

Tastosis was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 19:53:19 and had 23 posts.

Reason: Failure to comply to namechange request. Feel free to make another account.


Quick Question: Isn't a name like that okay? It's not like he claimed he was tasteless or artosis. He used a nickname that neither of them would ever use.

I think it's more of a thing where people new to the forums wouldn't be able to discern the difference and might misinterpret it as being their account (as Tasteless stopped posting here a long time ago and Artosis does it scarcely).


It really is a shame that so many prominet community figures have withdrawn from these forums, when they used to post a ton.


In all fairness many of these people, like Day[9] and Tasteless, are 100x busier than they used to be. I doubt they have lots of extra time for posting on TL. For others, now that they are "e-famous" may just stay away to avoid derailing threads or causing a bandwagon. But that's just my guess. And let's not forget we are graced by at least one of those idrA gems per week

On December 31 2011 10:59 SenorChang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 10:30 Seeker wrote:

Tastosis was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 19:53:19 and had 23 posts.

Reason: Failure to comply to namechange request. Feel free to make another account.


Quick Question: Isn't a name like that okay? It's not like he claimed he was tasteless or artosis. He used a nickname that neither of them would ever use.

I think it's more of a thing where people new to the forums wouldn't be able to discern the difference and might misinterpret it as being their account (as Tasteless stopped posting here a long time ago and Artosis does it scarcely).


Yeah, you are not allowed to spoof the names of well-known community members. Not only for the reason you mentioned, but it's also just rude and annoying. That guy was also not such a great poster.

On December 31 2011 15:51 Seeker wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=299321

This thread is supposed to be about a tragic story regarding a horrible man who decided to save his roosters rather than his children during a fire.

But instead we got ppl making chicken puns and chicken jokes.....

Is this kind of behavior acceptable on TL? >:/


Stupid pointless threads beget stupid pointless replies. That's causality.

Now here's some random crap that happened: http://some.random.crap discuss.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
December 31 2011 11:11 GMT
#15039
On December 31 2011 15:51 Seeker wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=299321

This thread is supposed to be about a tragic story regarding a horrible man who decided to save his roosters rather than his children during a fire.

But instead we got ppl making chicken puns and chicken jokes.....

Is this kind of behavior acceptable on TL? >:/

People come on TL for entertainment and discussion, if we wanted to look at depressing stories with no humor at all in them and go "aww thats so sad"- we would watch the news. Stories that are sad but have stuff to be discussed are fine imo, that one is neither entertaining nor has much to be discussed, so people write chicken puns. Not really fair to expect more than that.

Lose its good, after will be win.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 31 2011 12:22 GMT
#15040
Nice to see that the Drewbie/Leah engagement thread is pretty clean so far. One and and one warning...was expecting a sea of red text
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 750 751 752 753 754 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC 47
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9993
Shuttle 1411
Soulkey 801
Bisu 734
Jaedong 556
Horang2 443
Mong 399
BeSt 376
actioN 288
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Soma 208
Larva 149
Mini 143
Rush 130
Zeus 129
Last 110
Hyun 92
Pusan 84
PianO 76
Mind 71
910 70
ZerO 68
Snow 66
Free 60
sorry 57
Yoon 52
Shine 50
Shinee 37
hero 34
Sharp 31
Sexy 30
sSak 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 21
EffOrt 19
ZergMaN 18
Hm[arnc] 11
JYJ 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Aegong 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns35938
singsing2016
B2W.Neo221
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 43m
The PondCast
22h 43m
INu's Battles
23h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.