• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7851 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 751

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 749 750 751 752 753 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
December 28 2011 17:34 GMT
#15001
On December 29 2011 02:20 Myles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 01:53 Hassybaby wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=298676

I know there aren't bans, but this thread is making my laugh so much right now :D

EDIT: Nvm!

cydial was just temp banned for 1 week by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2010-09-09 20:59:14 and had 195 posts.

Reason: so the first thing you do after a one week ban is make a blog to stir up the exact same discussion that got you banned. this does not amuse the pears


CoW, you're awesome

I swear this is the perfect time for an 'at first I was...' meme because initially I didn't get the pear reference, then I went to the thread and haven't stopped laughing since. The puns in that thread are so bad, yet so halarious.


Im surpised that it got to a second page, also cows are herbivores.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2011 18:01 GMT
#15002
liaoduanjia was just banned by TL.net Bot.

That account was created on 2011-12-29 02:32:06 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Advertising

It's alive and doing well :o But when i mean it i mean the TL.net Bot ;o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
December 28 2011 19:00 GMT
#15003
Rofl! That "Being banned" thread wasn't pearticularly good, but a few people just saved it completely.
memes are a dish best served dank
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-28 22:35:47
December 28 2011 22:35 GMT
#15004
On December 29 2011 04:00 marttorn wrote:
Rofl! That "Being banned" thread wasn't pearticularly good, but a few people just saved it completely.


eh.

I'm miffed that I missed the "Gamer Girl Manifesto" thread, or whatever it was originally titled. But that's what happens when you ignore SC2 General. Whatever it was, it must have been epic to lead to the posting of this:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Ah, but such gems:


when i play counter-strike i get shouted at and get called a faggot but i dont give a fucking shit cuz im a hard ass motherfucker and these women need to fucking man up cuz they are whining about something weird idk its dumb

ive like hella literally never met a GOOD GURL G4M3R

User was warned for this post


Well, thats it, I'm gonna get banned but whatever, this is too much, someone needs to kick you in the cunt.

User was temp banned for this post.


Well they didn't deny that they were there to make me a sammich. They really should put that in there if they want to be taken seriously.

User was temp banned for this post.

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 29 2011 03:46 GMT
#15005
On December 29 2011 04:00 marttorn wrote:
Rofl! That "Being banned" thread wasn't pearticularly good, but a few people just saved it completely.


I agree. That blog and almost all the posts in there + the ban from vGI-CoW just made me laugh my ass off for like a good 5 - 10 minutes
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 06:34:42
December 29 2011 06:33 GMT
#15006
WOOT I'M BACK I had to go to a wedding and had three holiday meals and I own a Laptop and an android phone, it had to be done so I would be more social oh well haven't really felt the need to post in my down time anyways any major happening's while I was gone? (was a two day)
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
December 29 2011 07:45 GMT
#15007
On December 29 2011 12:46 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 04:00 marttorn wrote:
Rofl! That "Being banned" thread wasn't pearticularly good, but a few people just saved it completely.


I agree. That blog and almost all the posts in there + the ban from vGI-CoW just made me laugh my ass off for like a good 5 - 10 minutes


I still don't get the whole joke, I was confused.
For the record, I've tried one pear and it was brown.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 08:10:22
December 29 2011 08:04 GMT
#15008
On December 29 2011 16:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 12:46 Seeker wrote:
On December 29 2011 04:00 marttorn wrote:
Rofl! That "Being banned" thread wasn't pearticularly good, but a few people just saved it completely.


I agree. That blog and almost all the posts in there + the ban from vGI-CoW just made me laugh my ass off for like a good 5 - 10 minutes


I still don't get the whole joke, I was confused.
For the record, I've tried one pear and it was brown.


Some kinds are supposed to be brown. There are brown ones and green ones.

The joke was because he misspelled "peers" as "pears". Thus logically leading to two pages of fruit puns. I guess.



Edit: you guys notice that this thread is now over 15,000 replies? Hassybaby sniped #15,000 if you count the deleted posts.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
December 29 2011 08:12 GMT
#15009
You should ban apples too. Hate them fruits.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 29 2011 08:20 GMT
#15010
On December 29 2011 17:12 nam nam wrote:
You should ban apples too. Hate them fruits.


Really?

Guy doesn't even have any posts: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=apples

+ Show Spoiler +
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 29 2011 10:44 GMT
#15011
On December 29 2011 17:04 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 16:45 Torte de Lini wrote:
On December 29 2011 12:46 Seeker wrote:
On December 29 2011 04:00 marttorn wrote:
Rofl! That "Being banned" thread wasn't pearticularly good, but a few people just saved it completely.


I agree. That blog and almost all the posts in there + the ban from vGI-CoW just made me laugh my ass off for like a good 5 - 10 minutes


I still don't get the whole joke, I was confused.
For the record, I've tried one pear and it was brown.


Some kinds are supposed to be brown. There are brown ones and green ones.

The joke was because he misspelled "peers" as "pears". Thus logically leading to two pages of fruit puns. I guess.



Edit: you guys notice that this thread is now over 15,000 replies? Hassybaby sniped #15,000 if you count the deleted posts.




In your face Optical!

The 20k post will also be mine!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
December 29 2011 11:17 GMT
#15012
i know this is just a warning and not a ban, but it made me laugh somewhat...


On December 23 2011 11:09 AeroEffect wrote:
-_- apparently I was giving bad advice. Just because its bad in your opinion (Mod) doesnt mean its bad to everyone else. get it straight bro.
User was warned for BAD ADVICE.

You have the power to create your own destiny.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
December 29 2011 14:04 GMT
#15013
On December 29 2011 01:53 Hassybaby wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=298676

I know there aren't bans, but this thread is making my laugh so much right now :D

EDIT: Nvm!

Show nested quote +
cydial was just temp banned for 1 week by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2010-09-09 20:59:14 and had 195 posts.

Reason: so the first thing you do after a one week ban is make a blog to stir up the exact same discussion that got you banned. this does not amuse the pears


CoW, you're awesome

This reminded me of the Idra's biggest fan blog. Also I wish that I had a pear, the comments made me hungry.

Pre-edit: F@#$, a beetle just appeared on my desk and crawled into my keyboard. No longer hungry. How am I supposed to get it out?
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
December 29 2011 14:32 GMT
#15014
On December 29 2011 23:04 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 01:53 Hassybaby wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=298676

I know there aren't bans, but this thread is making my laugh so much right now :D

EDIT: Nvm!

cydial was just temp banned for 1 week by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2010-09-09 20:59:14 and had 195 posts.

Reason: so the first thing you do after a one week ban is make a blog to stir up the exact same discussion that got you banned. this does not amuse the pears


CoW, you're awesome

This reminded me of the Idra's biggest fan blog. Also I wish that I had a pear, the comments made me hungry.

Pre-edit: F@#$, a beetle just appeared on my desk and crawled into my keyboard. No longer hungry. How am I supposed to get it out?


Shake it. Hard. If that fails, hit it off your arm a few times.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
December 29 2011 14:45 GMT
#15015
On December 29 2011 23:32 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2011 23:04 -_-Quails wrote:
On December 29 2011 01:53 Hassybaby wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=298676

I know there aren't bans, but this thread is making my laugh so much right now :D

EDIT: Nvm!

cydial was just temp banned for 1 week by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2010-09-09 20:59:14 and had 195 posts.

Reason: so the first thing you do after a one week ban is make a blog to stir up the exact same discussion that got you banned. this does not amuse the pears


CoW, you're awesome

This reminded me of the Idra's biggest fan blog. Also I wish that I had a pear, the comments made me hungry.

Pre-edit: F@#$, a beetle just appeared on my desk and crawled into my keyboard. No longer hungry. How am I supposed to get it out?


Shake it. Hard. If that fails, hit it off your arm a few times.

That's what he sai- oh crap.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
December 29 2011 15:58 GMT
#15016
On December 29 2011 17:12 nam nam wrote:
You should ban apples too. Hate them fruits.

Screw you, buddy. Love them apples. :D

On-topic: I saved that picture of Girl Gamer Manifesto to my phone. I don't know when or how I'll use it, but when I do, it'll be glorious. For now, it will remain next to my picture of Boesthius with a roll of toilet paper on his head.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 00:23:28
December 29 2011 16:11 GMT
#15017
Oleg, I was there when you registered and now I am here in your death. You remind me of me when I was an innocent 10 year old.

I wish you had taken the time to learn how things work here but you didn't so with this post, you are forgotten. T_T gg no re.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 30 2011 02:35 GMT
#15018
Who is Oleg? And when were you an innocent 10 year old? ;]
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
December 30 2011 03:09 GMT
#15019
oleg appears to be some guy, who claims to be named oleg
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
December 30 2011 04:13 GMT
#15020
On December 30 2011 12:09 turdburgler wrote:
oleg appears to be some guy, who claims to be named oleg

Your logic is flawed.
Lose its good, after will be win.
Prev 1 749 750 751 752 753 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC 47
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9993
Shuttle 1411
Soulkey 801
Bisu 734
Jaedong 556
Horang2 443
Mong 399
BeSt 376
actioN 288
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Soma 208
Larva 149
Mini 143
Rush 130
Zeus 129
Last 110
Hyun 92
Pusan 84
PianO 76
Mind 71
910 70
ZerO 68
Snow 66
Free 60
sorry 57
Yoon 52
Shine 50
Shinee 37
hero 34
Sharp 31
Sexy 30
sSak 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 21
EffOrt 19
ZergMaN 18
Hm[arnc] 11
JYJ 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Aegong 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns35938
singsing2016
B2W.Neo221
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 43m
The PondCast
22h 43m
INu's Battles
23h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.