• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9779 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 754

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 752 753 754 755 756 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 02 2012 11:21 GMT
#15061
"Aren't "foreign" teams supposed to pick up white players? Since when is it that we garghlragrlasfgjsdoifjdxcvbjodyijgpjg

cya"
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 02 2012 12:49 GMT
#15062
On January 02 2012 16:59 dhe95 wrote:
so after this destiny incident, how many bans do you think will result after everything's cleaned up?


Wait, what Destiny incident?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 13:59:58
January 02 2012 13:59 GMT
#15063
On January 02 2012 16:27 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:03 BobTheLob wrote:
oh god I was looking through the closed topic thread and I found this gem http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127743& I wish I was here for that so much


I have never seen so much "User has been temporary ban for this post " in one thread before . The op must have done something ridiculous to get banned and for people to follow the same foot steps . It's like asking for it .

AFAIK it was just a one liner OP that's what led to all the bans
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
January 02 2012 14:16 GMT
#15064
On January 02 2012 22:59 BobTheLob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:27 Sawamura wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:03 BobTheLob wrote:
oh god I was looking through the closed topic thread and I found this gem http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127743& I wish I was here for that so much


I have never seen so much "User has been temporary ban for this post " in one thread before . The op must have done something ridiculous to get banned and for people to follow the same foot steps . It's like asking for it .

AFAIK it was just a one liner OP that's what led to all the bans


you've clearly never seen the beta key roulette thread have you?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 02 2012 14:47 GMT
#15065
On January 02 2012 21:49 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:59 dhe95 wrote:
so after this destiny incident, how many bans do you think will result after everything's cleaned up?


Wait, what Destiny incident?

Check out the Destiny fanclub thread, you can get the gist of it from there. Basically: He got drunk and did some pretty regrettable stuff on stream, and people who love having an excuse to point fingers and throw stones are doing so.

I'm not so sure it's going to lead to a lot of bans, though. From what I've seen so far, the discussion has been fairly civil on both sides, even if there's a lot of disagreement about how big a deal it is.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 15:06:11
January 02 2012 15:04 GMT
#15066
On January 02 2012 22:59 BobTheLob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:27 Sawamura wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:03 BobTheLob wrote:
oh god I was looking through the closed topic thread and I found this gem http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127743& I wish I was here for that so much


I have never seen so much "User has been temporary ban for this post " in one thread before . The op must have done something ridiculous to get banned and for people to follow the same foot steps . It's like asking for it .

AFAIK it was just a one liner OP that's what led to all the bans

Actually it was...
This is just based on my experience, and i am sure many of you have had completely different experiences. Also I do not have a replay handy since I am posting this from work.

I am fairly knowledgable about the game. The highest rating I have gotten to before the recent patch was about 2100. These days I play mostly toss. I am good with zerg, but not as good. And I am not great with terran.

I am writing this post because I want to get your opinions and your suggestions about how to deal with PVT. I have been having problems with Terrans in 1v1 who turtle, get tanks, marines, marauders, and vikings. I havn't found any protoss unit combo that will work decently against it. It's driving me nuts, because many times I have played way better than my opponent, but they just sit in their bases and build up these huge armies of bio and tanks and vikings and then roll out and steam roll me. Even with me being able to get expands I just can't beat the unit combo.

My general strat is to hit them fast and hard with 3 or 4 gate pumping stalkers, mabey with blink, build a pylon outside their base so that I can keep warping in as I am attacking. I also like chargelots and sometimes voidray if they are marauder heavy. Immortals seem decent, but only if u have a lot of them. They get taken down by marauders and marines pretty quickly. Collossus are great units, but pretty much useless these days. 3-6 vikings just demolish them. Vikings are driving me nuts with their range and speed.

The general consensus seems to suggest chargelots and high templar, but 1 well placed emp can shut down your HT. and psi storm never seems to do enough damage, they stim and run away and let their tanks blast u.

Please let me know if u think i am crazy or just bad or w/e. But from what I can see there isn't really much Toss can do against this strat. I think the reason that terran is a bit unbalanced right now is that they are harder to play than zerg or toss. This means that lower league people generally steer away from terran and bitch cause they arnt very good with terran. So terran gets buffed in order to get lower league people to play it more often, this unbalances it for the pros though. In my recent 1v1s probably half of the games I play are against terrans. Its driving me nuts to know that I can play better and still lose because their unit composition is a counter to anything that toss can throw at them. Feel free to dis me for whining or not posting replay or w/e. Mabey ill post one later.

Keep it mind that this was during beta
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
January 02 2012 15:06 GMT
#15067
On January 02 2012 23:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 22:59 BobTheLob wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:27 Sawamura wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:03 BobTheLob wrote:
oh god I was looking through the closed topic thread and I found this gem http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127743& I wish I was here for that so much


I have never seen so much "User has been temporary ban for this post " in one thread before . The op must have done something ridiculous to get banned and for people to follow the same foot steps . It's like asking for it .

AFAIK it was just a one liner OP that's what led to all the bans


you've clearly never seen the beta key roulette thread have you?

Enlighten me please :o
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 16:30:04
January 02 2012 15:14 GMT
#15068
This one
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=122660

Oh, and have already seen these super HD reallife graphics?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 02 2012 18:08 GMT
#15069
On January 02 2012 16:59 dhe95 wrote:
so after this destiny incident, how many bans do you think will result after everything's cleaned up?


Yeah, I heard some bits and pieces of that on IRC. I'm guessing maybe only a few bans at max. It's not like this is entirely unexpected.

I'm still completely confused as to why people watch destiny's stream. There are so many quality streams by amazing, mannered players. I just don't get it. SC community loves drama too much I guess.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
January 02 2012 18:35 GMT
#15070
I'm still supremely confused as to why people are talking about Destiny getting drunk. I am frightened of the cult following of players.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
January 02 2012 18:40 GMT
#15071
On January 03 2012 03:35 Probe1 wrote:
I'm still supremely confused as to why people are talking about Destiny getting drunk. I am frightened of the cult following of players.

Just wait till you make another LR thread while drunk. Reddit will know of this.
Lose its good, after will be win.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 02 2012 19:18 GMT
#15072
On January 03 2012 03:35 Probe1 wrote:
I'm still supremely confused as to why people are talking about Destiny getting drunk. I am frightened of the cult following of players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the biggest issues the things he said and did while being drunk rather than him just getting drunk?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
SolidMustard
Profile Joined May 2011
France1515 Posts
January 02 2012 19:28 GMT
#15073
On January 03 2012 04:18 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 03:35 Probe1 wrote:
I'm still supremely confused as to why people are talking about Destiny getting drunk. I am frightened of the cult following of players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the biggest issues the things he said and did while being drunk rather than him just getting drunk?


Yeah, but whatever, I think what Probe1 meant (I might be wrong, though :/) is that all the TL community seems way more interested by Destiny getting drunk (and doing whatever stupid stuff when drunk) than, for instance, by the AOL, or by anything actually SC-related. It's ok being a fanboy game-wise, but this makes no f'ing sense to me !
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 02 2012 22:38 GMT
#15074
On January 03 2012 04:28 SolidMustard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 04:18 Seeker wrote:
On January 03 2012 03:35 Probe1 wrote:
I'm still supremely confused as to why people are talking about Destiny getting drunk. I am frightened of the cult following of players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the biggest issues the things he said and did while being drunk rather than him just getting drunk?


Yeah, but whatever, I think what Probe1 meant (I might be wrong, though :/) is that all the TL community seems way more interested by Destiny getting drunk (and doing whatever stupid stuff when drunk) than, for instance, by the AOL, or by anything actually SC-related. It's ok being a fanboy game-wise, but this makes no f'ing sense to me !


Yeah, I agree. TLO and White-Ra play two days worth of amazing SC show matches on their streams: no one cared. Destiny gets drunk and says some stupid shit (which is in no way a unique occurrence): everyone is suddenly fixated. I don't get it.

I think it goes along with the general trend that this community friggin' loves drama. I hate to generalize, but I really think it has something to do with a certain percentage of the members of this community being immature (and possibly not getting out enough). Yes, the Naniwa situation was serious and needed to be addressed, but do we really need hundreds of pages of people whining and going on about it? This is becoming and annoying trend on TL.

For my money, I wish Destiny was dealt with in the same was as Combat_Ex. I just don't see what Destiny adds to this community besides annoying drama and controversy, which seems to be intentional. I know there is no chance of this happening, but that's my 2 cents...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
January 02 2012 23:18 GMT
#15075
On January 03 2012 07:38 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 04:28 SolidMustard wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:18 Seeker wrote:
On January 03 2012 03:35 Probe1 wrote:
I'm still supremely confused as to why people are talking about Destiny getting drunk. I am frightened of the cult following of players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the biggest issues the things he said and did while being drunk rather than him just getting drunk?


Yeah, but whatever, I think what Probe1 meant (I might be wrong, though :/) is that all the TL community seems way more interested by Destiny getting drunk (and doing whatever stupid stuff when drunk) than, for instance, by the AOL, or by anything actually SC-related. It's ok being a fanboy game-wise, but this makes no f'ing sense to me !


Yeah, I agree. TLO and White-Ra play two days worth of amazing SC show matches on their streams: no one cared. Destiny gets drunk and says some stupid shit (which is in no way a unique occurrence): everyone is suddenly fixated. I don't get it.

I think it goes along with the general trend that this community friggin' loves drama. I hate to generalize, but I really think it has something to do with a certain percentage of the members of this community being immature (and possibly not getting out enough). Yes, the Naniwa situation was serious and needed to be addressed, but do we really need hundreds of pages of people whining and going on about it? This is becoming and annoying trend on TL.

For my money, I wish Destiny was dealt with in the same was as Combat_Ex. I just don't see what Destiny adds to this community besides annoying drama and controversy, which seems to be intentional. I know there is no chance of this happening, but that's my 2 cents...

People are discussing the naniwa situation because the majority seems to not agree with the actions of Mr. Chae - or whoever made the decision to not let him have his code S seed. It isn't so much that people are watching intently what is going on in this drama, but they get pissed off and tl is the only way to vent about these issues. I do agree though, who gives a fuck people say/do dumb shit when they are drunk all the time.
Lose its good, after will be win.
Archvil3
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark989 Posts
January 03 2012 17:08 GMT
#15076
I just want to give a shoutout to Barrin and congratulate him on doubling his ban count.
Let thy speech be better than silence, or be silent.
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
January 03 2012 17:34 GMT
#15077
On January 03 2012 07:38 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 04:28 SolidMustard wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:18 Seeker wrote:
On January 03 2012 03:35 Probe1 wrote:
I'm still supremely confused as to why people are talking about Destiny getting drunk. I am frightened of the cult following of players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the biggest issues the things he said and did while being drunk rather than him just getting drunk?


Yeah, but whatever, I think what Probe1 meant (I might be wrong, though :/) is that all the TL community seems way more interested by Destiny getting drunk (and doing whatever stupid stuff when drunk) than, for instance, by the AOL, or by anything actually SC-related. It's ok being a fanboy game-wise, but this makes no f'ing sense to me !


Yeah, I agree. TLO and White-Ra play two days worth of amazing SC show matches on their streams: no one cared. Destiny gets drunk and says some stupid shit (which is in no way a unique occurrence): everyone is suddenly fixated. I don't get it.

I think it goes along with the general trend that this community friggin' loves drama. I hate to generalize, but I really think it has something to do with a certain percentage of the members of this community being immature (and possibly not getting out enough). Yes, the Naniwa situation was serious and needed to be addressed, but do we really need hundreds of pages of people whining and going on about it? This is becoming and annoying trend on TL.

For my money, I wish Destiny was dealt with in the same was as Combat_Ex. I just don't see what Destiny adds to this community besides annoying drama and controversy, which seems to be intentional. I know there is no chance of this happening, but that's my 2 cents...


And I wish this thread wasn't use as general off topic discussion, as I enjoy reading through funny ban reasons. But that's just my 2 cents.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 03 2012 17:45 GMT
#15078
On January 04 2012 02:34 MrDudeMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 07:38 TheToast wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:28 SolidMustard wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:18 Seeker wrote:
On January 03 2012 03:35 Probe1 wrote:
I'm still supremely confused as to why people are talking about Destiny getting drunk. I am frightened of the cult following of players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the biggest issues the things he said and did while being drunk rather than him just getting drunk?


Yeah, but whatever, I think what Probe1 meant (I might be wrong, though :/) is that all the TL community seems way more interested by Destiny getting drunk (and doing whatever stupid stuff when drunk) than, for instance, by the AOL, or by anything actually SC-related. It's ok being a fanboy game-wise, but this makes no f'ing sense to me !


Yeah, I agree. TLO and White-Ra play two days worth of amazing SC show matches on their streams: no one cared. Destiny gets drunk and says some stupid shit (which is in no way a unique occurrence): everyone is suddenly fixated. I don't get it.

I think it goes along with the general trend that this community friggin' loves drama. I hate to generalize, but I really think it has something to do with a certain percentage of the members of this community being immature (and possibly not getting out enough). Yes, the Naniwa situation was serious and needed to be addressed, but do we really need hundreds of pages of people whining and going on about it? This is becoming and annoying trend on TL.

For my money, I wish Destiny was dealt with in the same was as Combat_Ex. I just don't see what Destiny adds to this community besides annoying drama and controversy, which seems to be intentional. I know there is no chance of this happening, but that's my 2 cents...


And I wish this thread wasn't use as general off topic discussion, as I enjoy reading through funny ban reasons. But that's just my 2 cents.

So post some funny ban reasons, and we'll talk about that!
The frumious Bandersnatch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 03 2012 18:39 GMT
#15079

BushidoSnipr was just temp banned for 2 days by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-11-30 06:46:45 and had 755 posts.

Reason: While differences of opinion are appreciated, flaming is not. Keep it civil. Especially you. *glares*


He was banned for:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=299814&currentpage=8#141

On January 03 2012 01:46 BushidoSnipr wrote:
Why would anyone try to discuss advice with retards who have no grasp of something? I don't see why people think pro's should post more, it just ignites mass dick-sucking and/or flaming. The forum that pros use is a team house, and it should stay that way. I don't even think pros should lurk here, TL is just a community of noobs trying to find an answer to something that pro's already know.

User was temp banned for this post.


I decided it was time to delve into BushidoSnipr's illustrious ban history. Oh what a treasure trove it was!

BushidoSnipr joined us in mid-2010. He was relatively inactive, mostly lurking and posting once or twice a month. It wasn't until April of 2011 that he begin posting regularly.

It didn't take long for his posting to draw some moderator attention:

from TSL Ro14 Day 4:
On April 18 2011 06:54 BushidoSnipr wrote:
my 2 favs won the first match...then lost the rest. screw you protoss players

User was warned for this post


Ah yes, a classic "screw you protoss players"... a warning should suffice for this, though-- a veiled balance whine in an LR thread? We all make mistakes.



At least, that's what I thought until:
On June 09 2011 07:13 BushidoSnipr wrote:
Protoss is beacue everyone who plays sucks, and theyre not ingenuitive or creative.

User was temp banned for this post.

This is like when your classmate who always makes those racist jokes walks into a bar and just punches the nearest black guy and you realize he's actually a racist and suddenly you feel sick for ever having laughed at his jokes and you look around and wonder if others feel the same way or if they hate you for it.


BushidoSnipr moves on to greener pastures, looking to dispense strategy advice without watching replays:
On June 28 2011 05:23 BushidoSnipr wrote:
Didn't watch replays but general tips

Don't Focus on droppign so much, focus on task at hand
Pretty much mass marine/thor/tank
build an ASSLOAD of medivacs, it annoys zergs so much
Scout effectively

Dont build vikings they suck against mutas

User was warned for this post

Ah yes, the "build an ASSLOAD of medivacs, but don't drop" strategy. Warned for not watching the replay, it seems.

That being said, it seems that he's learned his lesson. BushidoSnipr was in rehab, then, and was staying away from his old friends and hangouts. Once, one of them even called him up and said "hey man i got some new, fresh anti-protoss balance whine, top-notch stuff." and he said "man i'm high on life now, I don't need that any more"

He was, for the moment, a good man. Not the best of men, no-- but a good man.

But he could not resist the temptation forever... and surely enough, he was drawn in by that strongest of feelings, the need to balance whine against protoss.

On August 11 2011 22:51 BushidoSnipr wrote:
can all the ignorant protoss players leave this thread and only the terrans & zergs discuss?

its just disappointing seeing all these posts about PROTOSS IS ACTUALLY HARD even though its statistically, factually, and just flat out easy.

User was warned for this post


Oh, BushidoSnipr, what was all that rehab for? What was it for, my friend, that you would throw it away so easily? Was it worth it?

On September 06 2011 07:53 BushidoSnipr wrote:
"apparently" ?

Nice.

Oh btw apparently zerglings can fly if you type dustin browder in the chat.+ Show Spoiler +
its a joke, my fellow trolls.


But seriously dude, you have no evidence. This post just makes you look like a miserable troll. Videos, pics, replays would help

User was warned for this post


no, don't do it

On September 17 2011 11:15 BushidoSnipr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 08:30 Air.SWP wrote:
I'm pretty new to the TL Off-Topic forum, and I'm not sure whether most of the posters are children/teenagers, adults in this forum.


Post your own opinion and see what happens. You'll find that TL is RUN by children... lol


User was temp banned for this post.


no no nonnoononononono

On October 11 2011 11:58 BushidoSnipr wrote:
He's not going to be successful, he never was, and this will just make the Destinyfags happy

User was warned for this post


please don't throw this all away


On October 24 2011 03:15 BushidoSnipr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 03:14 Budzlight wrote:
On October 24 2011 03:04 BushidoSnipr wrote:
On October 24 2011 02:37 flowSthead wrote:
On October 24 2011 01:02 BushidoSnipr wrote:
The speech wasn't great(from a literary standpoint) and I didn't tear up at all.

Idk what it is, i just dont see john as a huge esports figure...

Now maybe if someone like IdrA went up there and cried telling their story, i'd prolly shed a tear


I don't understand why people need to bring up Idra in discussions which have nothing to do with him. He wasn't in the GSL. He wasn't part of the Blizzcon tournament. For that matter, I don't see Idra as someone having a lot of heart. He is a great player, but not exactly inspirational. It's preposterous.


You clearly didn't read the post.

I'm not talking about specific IdrA, im talking about someone like IdrA, like any progamer...
Someone that actually matters.


You clearly don't understand esports or what an appreciation thread is. You opinion on the speech is good to give but in an appreciation thread you dont have to say "Idk what it is, i just dont see john as a huge esports figure..."


This thread is appreciation? The OP is asking if anyone else got emotional, dumbass. I said no, and then I gave a reason. Fuck off.


User was warned for this post


nooooooooooooooooooo
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 03 2012 18:44 GMT
#15080
What the heck?!!?!?

Exactly how close is he to being perm banned?

As far as I can see...... he's treading on THIN THIN THIN ice....
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 752 753 754 755 756 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7108
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin239
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo381
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King61
Trikslyr42
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 5m
Replay Cast
7h 50m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.