• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10725 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 743

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 741 742 743 744 745 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
December 22 2011 15:10 GMT
#14841
On December 22 2011 17:55 nihlon wrote:
I knew I shouldn't have read past the op in the QuanticFlo thread. -_-


ALWAYS only read the OP in ANY girl esports thread, reading beyond that and you might scratch you're eyes out
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
December 22 2011 16:41 GMT
#14842
On December 20 2011 22:03 Benjef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 22:02 Hassybaby wrote:
On December 20 2011 22:01 Erionn wrote:
On December 20 2011 22:00 Benjef wrote:
On December 20 2011 21:58 Tantaburs wrote:
On December 20 2011 21:57 Drazerk wrote:
So then Calm before the storm...

Back to the WoW discussions?


anyone still playing think the new 5 mans are worth resubbing for?

No. The new raids look mkay. But just go play swtor or wait for Gws2. WoW is dieing.

I want Guild Wars 2 so bad.


I want Dota2 so bad....still no beta key

I got it. You jelly?

Its quite awesome but it plays just like dota 1 so if you got that just keep playing it while you wait.

User was temp banned for this post.


Made me lul that I got banned for that :D
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 22 2011 16:49 GMT
#14843
On December 23 2011 01:41 Benjef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 22:03 Benjef wrote:
On December 20 2011 22:02 Hassybaby wrote:
On December 20 2011 22:01 Erionn wrote:
On December 20 2011 22:00 Benjef wrote:
On December 20 2011 21:58 Tantaburs wrote:
On December 20 2011 21:57 Drazerk wrote:
So then Calm before the storm...

Back to the WoW discussions?


anyone still playing think the new 5 mans are worth resubbing for?

No. The new raids look mkay. But just go play swtor or wait for Gws2. WoW is dieing.

I want Guild Wars 2 so bad.


I want Dota2 so bad....still no beta key

I got it. You jelly?

Its quite awesome but it plays just like dota 1 so if you got that just keep playing it while you wait.

User was temp banned for this post.


Made me lul that I got banned for that :D


For the record, I meekly asked that it be revoked

Also, I kind TL member gave me a key today!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
December 22 2011 16:49 GMT
#14844
You jelly, U man bro, and other 4chan-y memes are all bannable. In my experience, mods don't prefer to put up with that type of stuff. Just be careful next time to state your feelings in a non-meme fashion.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
December 22 2011 19:20 GMT
#14845
Seems like the reason for moving the "Elephant in the room" to the SC2 section is that the Bangods have a sure source of tasty bans 24/7/365.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
December 22 2011 23:02 GMT
#14846
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?
dudecrush
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada418 Posts
December 22 2011 23:05 GMT
#14847
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?

Looks like it...
Slivered Skin
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada347 Posts
December 22 2011 23:05 GMT
#14848
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


I'm willing to bet good money that CombatEX told his viewers to spam those threads, and they're probably chortling to themselves right now at the great "trolling" that's going on right now.

Yeah...I don't think they're that smart.
Those most oft mated find love’s motive in a word: inebriated - Get well Violet!! And sC!! T_T
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
December 22 2011 23:12 GMT
#14849
Its ok... all the threads to do with CombatEX are funny
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 22 2011 23:16 GMT
#14850
I thought this thread was pretty great:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=297317
"Locking for like-minded people"-- a great typo. Of course, the thread is swiftly locked.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
December 22 2011 23:24 GMT
#14851
This thread made me smile. I love people who think that freedom of speech and all that shit applies on a website with terms of use that can override said freedoms. TL holding us hostage... lol.

And hey, it's not like people can't hold TL itself hostage in return. There's precedent for that, after all.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
December 22 2011 23:39 GMT
#14852
dear lord how did i ever miss that second thread rofl
Moderator
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
December 22 2011 23:46 GMT
#14853
Calling TL "corporate shills"... rofl. I'd say TL is the team/organization that seems the most honest and un-corporate of them all. TL are basically the good guys that can't (and extremely rarely - imo) do any wrong. But uh, yeah, they're apparently holding the entire fanbase of SC2 hostage, just because one guy doesn't agree with the way a certain situation is handled (and the reason he disagrees with the way it was handled is because, quite frankly, he's an idiot and didn't understand the situation at all, referring to the silly CombatEX stuff)

Oh, and congrats to Tree.hugger for getting that shiny new icon. It's been his profile pic for ages if i'm not wrong.
memes are a dish best served dank
llKenZyll
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States853 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 02:19:49
December 23 2011 02:19 GMT
#14854
On December 23 2011 08:24 Aeres wrote:
This thread made me smile. I love people who think that freedom of speech and all that shit applies on a website with terms of use that can override said freedoms. TL holding us hostage... lol.

And hey, it's not like people can't hold TL itself hostage in return. There's precedent for that, after all.

Lol wtf
I wonder if charlie is still actively posting under a different account. I miss him
Or am I charlie? We will never know.
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/nd6nd/tang_in_his_natural_habitat/
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 03:58:21
December 23 2011 03:56 GMT
#14855
He was, as SpoR. He got rebanned.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 03:59:59
December 23 2011 03:58 GMT
#14856
Fixed it. Yeah SpoR was CM
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
December 23 2011 03:58 GMT
#14857
Yep. SpoR has always been his preferred ID.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 23 2011 04:38 GMT
#14858
I love how every hour I can just find a new ban on the ABL
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
December 23 2011 05:28 GMT
#14859
aw man I am holding TL.net hostage was good. I saw that like right after I registered. Never forget #6.
The probe was temp banned for this post.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 23 2011 05:31 GMT
#14860
On December 23 2011 14:28 Probe1 wrote:
aw man I am holding TL.net hostage was good. I saw that like right after I registered. Never forget #6.
The probe was temp banned for this post.


I had to do a double take there, I thought you were the OP for a moment
Prev 1 741 742 743 744 745 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 100
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 593
Rain 549
GuemChi 169
910 36
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 12
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox572
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3474
Other Games
summit1g8650
Day[9].tv474
shahzam451
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick477
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie834
• Shiphtur684
• Day9tv474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
19m
Patches Events
16h 19m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.