• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6970 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 744

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 742 743 744 745 746 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 23 2011 06:05 GMT
#14861
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


Dude, he cried for like a whole 10 seconds. Like 10 seconds dude. CRIED.

Drinc was just temp banned for 30 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2010-06-04 03:39:24 and had 65 posts.

Reason: "Now people can masturbate while watching starcraft:

classy.


What an idiot this guy was. I mean, what about SC isn't already sexy?


QTAriusXOxo was just temp banned for 30 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2011-11-03 23:10:26 and had 2 posts.

Reason: "But...females in the gaming industry are infirior to males...
well wrong! they just started entering Esport when they found out barbies are no longer fun."

Are you retarded?


Mani, we can't use the word "retarded" anymore. It is offensive and demeaning to mentally handicapped people. The correct term is "Highly moronic 5-year old butthole with critical stupidity syndrome"


I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 06:08:48
December 23 2011 06:08 GMT
#14862
On December 23 2011 15:05 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


Dude, he cried for like a whole 10 seconds. Like 10 seconds dude. CRIED.



I don't get it. I could get myself to cry if I wanted to. I thought everyone could, it's not hard to force some bawling =/

Especially if you're as manipulative as him.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 23 2011 06:15 GMT
#14863
On December 23 2011 15:08 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 15:05 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


Dude, he cried for like a whole 10 seconds. Like 10 seconds dude. CRIED.



I don't get it. I could get myself to cry if I wanted to. I thought everyone could, it's not hard to force some bawling =/

Especially if you're as manipulative as him.


Well we never actually saw him cry, BUT he said he did. So that proves it.

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
December 23 2011 06:16 GMT
#14864
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 06:24:55
December 23 2011 06:24 GMT
#14865
On December 23 2011 15:15 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 15:08 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:05 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


Dude, he cried for like a whole 10 seconds. Like 10 seconds dude. CRIED.



I don't get it. I could get myself to cry if I wanted to. I thought everyone could, it's not hard to force some bawling =/

Especially if you're as manipulative as him.


Well we never actually saw him cry, BUT he said he did. So that proves it.



Of course, who am I kidding!


On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands


omg rly?

i believe you
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
December 23 2011 06:31 GMT
#14866
On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands

are you a god
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
December 23 2011 06:31 GMT
#14867
On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands


What about the eggs Professor?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 23 2011 06:34 GMT
#14868
On December 23 2011 15:24 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 15:15 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:08 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:05 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


Dude, he cried for like a whole 10 seconds. Like 10 seconds dude. CRIED.



I don't get it. I could get myself to cry if I wanted to. I thought everyone could, it's not hard to force some bawling =/

Especially if you're as manipulative as him.


Well we never actually saw him cry, BUT he said he did. So that proves it.



Of course, who am I kidding!


Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands


omg rly?

i believe you


Lol. The irony is, I actually had a pretty neutral opinion of Combat Ex, until I saw that video. Now I am convinced that he is a moron/jerk/giant douche.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
December 23 2011 06:55 GMT
#14869
On December 23 2011 15:34 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 15:24 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:15 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:08 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:05 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


Dude, he cried for like a whole 10 seconds. Like 10 seconds dude. CRIED.



I don't get it. I could get myself to cry if I wanted to. I thought everyone could, it's not hard to force some bawling =/

Especially if you're as manipulative as him.


Well we never actually saw him cry, BUT he said he did. So that proves it.



Of course, who am I kidding!


On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands


omg rly?

i believe you


Lol. The irony is, I actually had a pretty neutral opinion of Combat Ex, until I saw that video. Now I am convinced that he is a moron/jerk/giant douche.


How did you form that opinion from the video?
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
December 23 2011 07:46 GMT
#14870
On December 23 2011 15:55 MrDudeMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 15:34 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:24 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:15 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:08 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:05 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


Dude, he cried for like a whole 10 seconds. Like 10 seconds dude. CRIED.



I don't get it. I could get myself to cry if I wanted to. I thought everyone could, it's not hard to force some bawling =/

Especially if you're as manipulative as him.


Well we never actually saw him cry, BUT he said he did. So that proves it.



Of course, who am I kidding!


On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands


omg rly?

i believe you


Lol. The irony is, I actually had a pretty neutral opinion of Combat Ex, until I saw that video. Now I am convinced that he is a moron/jerk/giant douche.


How did you form that opinion from the video?


I'm not Toast, but presumably because it was incredibly insincere and while that video was brought up, the community responded by talking about all his previous... adventures. So in the end that video may have harmed his "reputation" more than helped it.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
December 23 2011 08:48 GMT
#14871
On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands

Can I kill one too plz ?
In the woods, there lurks..
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
December 23 2011 10:57 GMT
#14872
OP
Thrilling Conclusion

This thread took a turn for the awesome.
Read the OP then then the last page; Highly recommended.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
December 23 2011 11:02 GMT
#14873
Made me choke and get pepsi up my nose...im in so much pain
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
December 23 2011 11:15 GMT
#14874
It was worth it sir. God knows what drew that old thread to Hot Threads for a brief moment in time but god damn it I'm imploring everyone to read it and laugh their asses off.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
December 23 2011 13:45 GMT
#14875
On December 23 2011 17:48 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands

Can I kill one too plz ?

I think he means he beat fOrGG
Lose its good, after will be win.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 14:27:10
December 23 2011 14:22 GMT
#14876
On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands


[image loading]

?


On December 23 2011 15:34 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 15:24 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:15 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:08 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:05 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


Dude, he cried for like a whole 10 seconds. Like 10 seconds dude. CRIED.



I don't get it. I could get myself to cry if I wanted to. I thought everyone could, it's not hard to force some bawling =/

Especially if you're as manipulative as him.


Well we never actually saw him cry, BUT he said he did. So that proves it.



Of course, who am I kidding!


On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands


omg rly?

i believe you


Lol. The irony is, I actually had a pretty neutral opinion of Combat Ex, until I saw that video. Now I am convinced that he is a moron/jerk/giant douche.


its not often i say this, you clearly need to watch destiny's stream more.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 23 2011 16:11 GMT
#14877
God, I remember the like two times CombatEx was on Destiny's stream. I'm sorry, but he's just a massive faggot. There's no other way to put it. I can only imagine what moderating him would have been like.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 23 2011 16:28 GMT
#14878
On December 23 2011 15:55 MrDudeMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 15:34 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:24 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:15 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:08 Fruscainte wrote:
On December 23 2011 15:05 TheToast wrote:
On December 23 2011 08:02 SeaSwift wrote:
I don't understand why people keep making CombatEX related threads. Do people want to be banned?


Dude, he cried for like a whole 10 seconds. Like 10 seconds dude. CRIED.



I don't get it. I could get myself to cry if I wanted to. I thought everyone could, it's not hard to force some bawling =/

Especially if you're as manipulative as him.


Well we never actually saw him cry, BUT he said he did. So that proves it.



Of course, who am I kidding!


On December 23 2011 15:16 tofucake wrote:
this one time

I killed a raptor





with my bare hands


omg rly?

i believe you


Lol. The irony is, I actually had a pretty neutral opinion of Combat Ex, until I saw that video. Now I am convinced that he is a moron/jerk/giant douche.


How did you form that opinion from the video?


I think when he said that he cried "for like 10 seconds" that really changed my mind. Ten seconds? Really? That's it? Wow he must be really upset to cry for 10 WHOLE SECONDS! Who says this? "I'm so sorry I cheated on you honey, I cried for like 10 seconds last night". His tone and demeanor overall weren't that of someone laying themself before the community for forgiveness.

The video was so egocentric too. I do so much for this community. I produce so much content. I have changed. Yeah, I don't think so. And he admitted that he has done wrong, great. But why should TL unban him? Even if we forgive him, why shouldn't he still have to take the punishment for his actions? Typical "rules shouldn't apply to me" sentiment.

This guy has a long and dramatic relationship with Teamliquid. Whether deserved or not, he knows the staff and most of the community members strongly dislike him. He knows what the grievances against him are. Why would anyone think one 3 minute video would be enough to fix that? People don't change in the course of two months.

If were really trying to make up for what he had done, he would tell his fans to stop harassing TL and just go on producing content and contributing to the community.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
December 23 2011 17:03 GMT
#14879
End of the day, this isn't the first time he's tried the "I've changed" line. And he hadn't. Even if he's sincere, its not worth it to be associated with it

If he has changed, he's gonna have to do a lot more than just make a video saying he's changed
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
December 23 2011 17:30 GMT
#14880
On December 23 2011 13:35 TL.net Bot wrote:
InctrlFatAutismTard was just banned by Harem.

That account was created on 2011-12-23 13:30:35 and had 0 posts.

Reason: yawn

lol
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Prev 1 742 743 744 745 746 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1036
RotterdaM536
TKL 221
SteadfastSC201
Rex114
CosmosSc2 27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 536
ByuN 304
TKL 221
SteadfastSC 201
Rex 114
Codebar 28
CosmosSc2 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41732
Shuttle 2464
Jaedong 1184
Horang2 832
Soulkey 500
Mini 423
Stork 359
EffOrt 359
Larva 275
Soma 251
[ Show more ]
BeSt 235
actioN 227
ZerO 196
Rush 196
Snow 173
Mong 146
Last 144
firebathero 141
Zeus 92
910 81
Mind 75
Free 74
Hyun 66
hero 48
Yoon 42
PianO 42
sorry 41
Sharp 39
JYJ 37
Shinee 36
Pusan 35
Shine 33
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 24
Hm[arnc] 23
Sexy 23
Aegong 20
HiyA 18
Terrorterran 13
scan(afreeca) 10
Rock 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4370
Dendi1276
canceldota81
Counter-Strike
fl0m1229
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes533
Lowko338
Other Games
gofns77620
singsing2320
olofmeister1027
B2W.Neo313
hiko299
DeMusliM223
Livibee176
Pyrionflax163
Liquid`VortiX104
QueenE64
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH150
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1579
• Jankos1547
• TFBlade392
Other Games
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 33m
The PondCast
20h 33m
INu's Battles
21h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.