• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:10
CEST 15:10
KST 22:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War455.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7529 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 533

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 531 532 533 534 535 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 14 2011 04:53 GMT
#10641
Meanwhile, in Narnia
eot was just temp banned for 2 days by Nyovne.

I'll make this my personal soapbox: Hey. You have opinions. Super. Leave them at the door we're here to talk about Starcraft. If you think an image of skullfucking someones religious icon is funny that's great. Unfortunately the rest of us find you to be a childish twat.

-_-) I've wanted a religion thread before but I just know instead of a reasonable discussion it will be trolololol all night long.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
September 14 2011 04:59 GMT
#10642
On September 13 2011 16:09 Nella wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2011 16:04 Nyovne wrote:
On September 13 2011 16:02 Nella wrote:
Hi, my ip seems banned. I can't view the site from my home computer, but can with my iPhone on 3G. I didn't do anything... In fact, i haven't posted in weeks. Is it possible my ip was hijacked through proxy, or something to that effect? ):

Your user information page contains no moderation notes or effects. In other words, you are not banned or ever have been.


Oh, that's a relief. So am I just experiencing a technical issue? Because I can't seem to connect to just this website, everywhere else works. I figured an ip ban is the only thing that can cause this.


Yeah, nothing as far as I can tell. Weird ._.
Moderator
FranzP
Profile Joined November 2010
France270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-14 11:39:31
September 14 2011 11:38 GMT
#10643
Is Dark Archon the new platorepublic ?

The troll seems strong in this one too.
"Cyberhacking is kind of like masturbation I guess, all countries do it but nobody actually talks about it. China just was accidentally doing it with the door wide open." Newbistic
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
September 14 2011 13:12 GMT
#10644
darkluke was just banned by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2011-01-16 16:45:23 and had 3 posts.

Reason:[image loading]


For me I actually started laughing when i saw this so i had to find what he was banned for

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 14 2011 15:02 darkluke wrote:
or you scrubs could just 1a better and use protoss as it was meant to be used... the race of retards. Now I know how good all of you worthless pricks that think they know how to play this game by playing this game as protoss are and all but just stop. if u want to play a real race play terran. when terran gets blink thors and invisible marines and stuff that is when it's as easy to play terran. now again if u protoss kids have a problem with terran 111 just 11111A better scrubs.... duhhh??

User was banned for this post.


and then saw his other two posts were double posting this thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265399#1
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 14 2011 13:17 GMT
#10645
The bacon thread kind of hurt my eyes.
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-14 14:05:12
September 14 2011 14:04 GMT
#10646
On September 14 2011 22:17 JingleHell wrote:
The bacon thread kind of hurt my eyes.


I couldn't get past half of it either before stopping

New competition who can read the bacon thread OP in full
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-14 14:13:03
September 14 2011 14:08 GMT
#10647
On September 14 2011 23:04 NoobieOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 22:17 JingleHell wrote:
The bacon thread kind of hurt my eyes.


I couldn't get past half of it either before stopping

New competition who can read the bacon thread OP in full


ok,wow even throwing the women belong in the kitchen sexist statements,racist statements...this kid's got issues.

what doo I get for reading this insult to crap.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
September 14 2011 14:16 GMT
#10648
On September 14 2011 01:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 00:43 Probe1 wrote:
That thread just needs to be closed. Maybe 1 in 5 will come away with an accurate understanding and the rest will say wtf?!


The worst part is that people are still flipping out despite the fact that the thread title has been edited to include "UNTRUE -->" at the start, and the OP contains the tests people ran that showed it is a non-issue.

What it means is somehow people are not only failing to read the discussion, but they're failing to read the OP, and actually somehow failing to read the thread title >:|
+ Show Spoiler +

EDIT: wait, really?! this is my 1500th post?! I WAS GONNA DO SOMETHING SPECIAL BUT IT TURNS OUT THAT I'M JUST WHINING ABOUT + Show Spoiler +
BAD PEOPLE
WHINING

At least I'm a goliath though


That thread does have a point, it's not the one meant by the OP (who didn't make the videos) and the mod edits made it somewhat confusing. I don't support the mass whining, though.

I think it would be best if the mods allowed the issue to be restarted in a new thread that discusses the implications of the changed drop code. There does seem to be a small but unintended consequence of the bug fix, and it should be looked at sans screaming.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8200 Posts
September 14 2011 14:22 GMT
#10649
I pm'd tech_info to tell him to edit his post in that thread about technocracy. That's a pity, the guy had insightful arguments, was very patient and explained well what he meant, but he was putting these little "you are retarded" and so on in every single post.

Good poster, bad mannered, that's a shame.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 14 2011 14:26 GMT
#10650
On September 14 2011 23:22 Biff The Understudy wrote:
I pm'd tech_info to tell him to edit his post in that thread about technocracy. That's a pity, the guy had insightful arguments, was very patient and explained well what he meant, but he was putting these little "you are retarded" and so on in every single post.

Good poster, bad mannered, that's a shame.


Funny, I'd say if he was so right, he wouldn't need to be an asshole about it. Or at least, that's the impression I keep getting from my warnings...
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-14 14:29:42
September 14 2011 14:26 GMT
#10651
On September 14 2011 23:06 TL.net Bot wrote:
Amnesi4 was just banned by Beyonder.

That account was created on 2011-09-14 23:02:25 and had 2 posts.

Reason: Well, at least im not temp banning you :D (pbu, 2 terrible posts)

Is this Clazz again? I'd like to think he's smart enough to not reregister under the same ID as before...

EDIT: After reading his posts, there's no way this is Clazz. False alarm.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 15 2011 01:49 GMT
#10652
Not a ban, just closure, but damn if Ghostdav isn't persistent.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265612#1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265607
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=265300

It's like the thread closure version of TI-etc.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 15 2011 12:21 GMT
#10653
Hahaha, SpunXtain strikes again!
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
September 15 2011 18:04 GMT
#10654
It's weird to see some people with high post counts and what would seem like experience here turn into complete trolls. I see some people make intelligent and well-mannered posts, only to browse the ban list and find them there. I check out their post history to find one liners and excessive derogatory behavior. I don't really see how you can be on these forums for so long and then just skew into a wild tangent of BM. If anything being on this forum has made me think a lot harder about what i'm going to say. I find myself erasing my posts before I hit reply.

Guess some people are affected oppositely.
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 15 2011 18:11 GMT
#10655
High post counts doesn't dictate good quality posting.
Time is the best indicative.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 18:46:02
September 15 2011 18:16 GMT
#10656
Me too, I also erase like every third post I want to post. I stopped to associate high post count with quality. When I joined, I considered people with 1000+ as high post count and thought of them as forum veterans. Now, you get 1000 posts in 1.5 months.

Ex: I thought that BLinD-RawR was a forum veteran. Then, one day, I lost all respect from him when I saw that he had joined TL after me.

jkjk, I still love you, Blindy. Or rather, your posts.

Edit: What was his old acc? CharlieMurphy? GG.NoRe?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
September 15 2011 18:24 GMT
#10657
On September 16 2011 03:16 blubbdavid wrote:
Me too, I also erase like every third post I want to post. I stopped to associate high post count with quality. When I joined, I considered people with 1000+ as high post count and thought of them as forum veterans. Now, you get 1000 posts in 1.5 months.

Ex: I thought that BLinD-RawR was a forum veteran. Then, one day, I lost all respect from him when I saw that he had joined TL after me.

jkjk, I still love you, Blindy. Or rather, your posts.

BLinD-RawR isn't his first account, though.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 18:41:08
September 15 2011 18:39 GMT
#10658
Ganfei3 was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-07-21 18:42:15 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Was registered in error while he had no idea he made that account, and as he said, if he did, he has no idea what email or password is is connected to. He was also probably drunk when he made it.


I suspect a story behind this... :-P
Moderator
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
September 15 2011 18:42 GMT
#10659
On September 16 2011 03:39 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
Ganfei3 was just banned by Chill.

That account was created on 2010-07-21 18:42:15 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Was registered in error while he had no idea he made that account, and as he said, if he did, he has no idea what email or password is is connected to. He was also probably drunk when he made it.


I suspect a story behind this... :-P

It's Ganfei. I suspect this is all the information we need.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 15 2011 20:59 GMT
#10660
Since there's no hot new bans to discuss, Nyovne was accused of being too banhappy in website feedback.
Slow day I guess.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Prev 1 531 532 533 534 535 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 246
TKL 195
CranKy Ducklings88
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Reynor vs herOLIVE!
RotterdaM1151
IndyStarCraft 210
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1151
Lowko452
IndyStarCraft 199
TKL 195
Rex 100
ProTech49
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61586
Free 2711
Jaedong 2223
BeSt 719
Horang2 323
firebathero 211
Zeus 185
Hyun 111
Last 109
Pusan 73
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 59
soO 26
Aegong 22
Yoon 19
scan(afreeca) 19
Noble 14
910 13
Trap 13
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Rock 4
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6230
Dendi888
XaKoH 391
canceldota63
Other Games
gofns38392
singsing2440
B2W.Neo553
byalli396
Pyrionflax297
ToD203
DeMusliM123
Beastyqt68
QueenE62
Liquid`VortiX57
Mlord0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• Gemini_19 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1836
• WagamamaTV501
League of Legends
• Jankos3347
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 50m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.