• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:10
CEST 15:10
KST 22:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War455.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7529 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 534

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 532 533 534 535 536 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Cassel_Castle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States820 Posts
September 15 2011 21:08 GMT
#10661
Also, redditors keep confusing TL for SA and 4chan. Here your bans are not in all-caps, and there's usually a reason why you were banned.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
September 16 2011 02:11 GMT
#10662
So, I only just realized that JohanasAbdul has been unbanned for a while. Seems he's either given up on TL since then, or has just been lurking. A shame, to be honest, since he is the esteemed author of intellectual works such as this. I'm hoping that the near future will bring more semenal works from Mr. Abdul.

The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 16 2011 02:28 GMT
#10663
On September 16 2011 11:11 Aeres wrote:
So, I only just realized that JohanasAbdul has been unbanned for a while. Seems he's either given up on TL since then, or has just been lurking. A shame, to be honest, since he is the esteemed author of intellectual works such as this. I'm hoping that the near future will bring more semenal works from Mr. Abdul.



My mom taught me if I can't say anything nice about somebody, not to say anything at all. I never was so good at that one, which probably explains my mod history.

So let's just assume I've said something really nasty but not quite mod-worthy about that guy, and leave it at that.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 16 2011 03:31 GMT
#10664
God the claps are back nooo.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
September 16 2011 03:38 GMT
#10665
By the way, "semenal" was supposed to be a pun. Apparently, it fell on deaf ears. -_-
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 16 2011 03:49 GMT
#10666
I feel stupid for not catching that.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
September 16 2011 05:28 GMT
#10667
On September 16 2011 12:31 Probe1 wrote:
God the claps are back nooo.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
September 16 2011 15:18 GMT
#10668
On September 17 2011 00:06 TL.net Bot wrote:
tauel was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-09-16 23:30:35 and had 1 posts.

Reason: robots!!!

R-robots?!

[image loading]
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
September 16 2011 17:24 GMT
#10669
Anyone know how I can request a three week ban from the mods? School's starting up soon, and I really need to go cold turkey on this site and start getting my ass into gear.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
September 16 2011 17:31 GMT
#10670
On September 17 2011 02:24 babylon wrote:
Anyone know how I can request a three week ban from the mods? School's starting up soon, and I really need to go cold turkey on this site and start getting my ass into gear.

Might as well just bump it up to 30 days (it jumps from 2 weeks to 30 days). But if you really have your heart set on 3 weeks you can PM R1CH I guess?
Moderator
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
September 16 2011 17:34 GMT
#10671
On September 17 2011 02:31 p4NDemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 02:24 babylon wrote:
Anyone know how I can request a three week ban from the mods? School's starting up soon, and I really need to go cold turkey on this site and start getting my ass into gear.

Might as well just bump it up to 30 days (it jumps from 2 weeks to 30 days). But if you really have your heart set on 3 weeks you can PM R1CH I guess?

30 days is fine as well.

Thanks!

User was temp banned for this post.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 16 2011 17:42 GMT
#10672
On September 17 2011 02:34 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 02:31 p4NDemik wrote:
On September 17 2011 02:24 babylon wrote:
Anyone know how I can request a three week ban from the mods? School's starting up soon, and I really need to go cold turkey on this site and start getting my ass into gear.

Might as well just bump it up to 30 days (it jumps from 2 weeks to 30 days). But if you really have your heart set on 3 weeks you can PM R1CH I guess?

30 days is fine as well.

Thanks!

User was temp banned for this post.


Good luck with school! At first I thought this sort of post was kind of weird, then I realized I spend several hours a day on TL and if my workload got heavier I'd need one too lol
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
September 16 2011 18:59 GMT
#10673
On September 17 2011 02:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 02:34 babylon wrote:
On September 17 2011 02:31 p4NDemik wrote:
On September 17 2011 02:24 babylon wrote:
Anyone know how I can request a three week ban from the mods? School's starting up soon, and I really need to go cold turkey on this site and start getting my ass into gear.

Might as well just bump it up to 30 days (it jumps from 2 weeks to 30 days). But if you really have your heart set on 3 weeks you can PM R1CH I guess?

30 days is fine as well.

Thanks!

User was temp banned for this post.


Good luck with school! At first I thought this sort of post was kind of weird, then I realized I spend several hours a day on TL and if my workload got heavier I'd need one too lol



You'll just drive yourself crazy lurking while not being able to respond.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
September 16 2011 19:11 GMT
#10674
On September 17 2011 02:34 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 02:31 p4NDemik wrote:
On September 17 2011 02:24 babylon wrote:
Anyone know how I can request a three week ban from the mods? School's starting up soon, and I really need to go cold turkey on this site and start getting my ass into gear.

Might as well just bump it up to 30 days (it jumps from 2 weeks to 30 days). But if you really have your heart set on 3 weeks you can PM R1CH I guess?

30 days is fine as well.

Thanks!

User was temp banned for this post.

I almost want to request a five minute ban so I can be one of the cool kids, but I don't want to be gone that long
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 16 2011 19:14 GMT
#10675
vGl-CoW is a funny guy
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
September 16 2011 22:02 GMT
#10676
Ban me for a month or more please.

User was temp banned for this post.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
September 16 2011 22:03 GMT
#10677
and my alt too please

User was temp banned for this post.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 23:27:46
September 16 2011 23:27 GMT
#10678
what, 2 accounts with 1K+?!
Moderatorgold coin
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 16 2011 23:29 GMT
#10679
On September 17 2011 08:27 Ares[Effort] wrote:
what, 2 accounts with 1K+?!


It's kind of unclear which one is the "alt" since they're both within like 100 posts of each other, too. Couldn't he just have 1 baller acocunt with 2k+?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 23:30:40
September 16 2011 23:30 GMT
#10680
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 532 533 534 535 536 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 246
TKL 195
CranKy Ducklings88
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Reynor vs herOLIVE!
RotterdaM1151
IndyStarCraft 210
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1151
Lowko452
IndyStarCraft 199
TKL 195
Rex 100
ProTech49
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61586
Free 2711
Jaedong 2223
BeSt 719
Horang2 323
firebathero 211
Zeus 185
Hyun 111
Last 109
Pusan 73
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 59
soO 26
Aegong 22
Yoon 19
scan(afreeca) 19
Noble 14
910 13
Trap 13
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Rock 4
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6230
Dendi888
XaKoH 391
canceldota63
Other Games
gofns38392
singsing2440
B2W.Neo553
byalli396
Pyrionflax297
ToD203
DeMusliM123
Beastyqt68
QueenE62
Liquid`VortiX57
Mlord0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• Gemini_19 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1836
• WagamamaTV501
League of Legends
• Jankos3347
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 50m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.