• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8485 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2991

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
May 31 2018 09:03 GMT
#59801
Wow, thanks for showing me the way to this thread, which is a perfect example of what I (and some others) was saying just before.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
May 31 2018 09:25 GMT
#59802
On May 31 2018 18:03 AbouSV wrote:
Wow, thanks for showing me the way to this thread, which is a perfect example of what I (and some others) was saying just before.

How is that an example of Nazi mods. If anything, it's an example of failure to moderate properly and let the "adults" be complete assholes. That's not to say I think ninazerg was wrong, but what a shitfest of a thread.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-31 13:42:16
May 31 2018 12:57 GMT
#59803
On May 30 2018 04:24 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2018 03:44 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On May 28 2018 08:23 Seeker wrote:
On May 28 2018 02:41 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Looks to me like a severe over-reaction in both cases, but then again both should have known that TL mods would be overly sensitive.

Oh really? Would you care to elaborate then? Why exactly do you think that was an overreaction and why exactly do you think the mods would be overly sensitive?

The overly hostile tone makes my point. If I were to respond to you in the exact same manner, I would be warned or banned by you.

there was nothing hostile about Seeker's post. He's obviously confused as to why you think it's an overreaction. All the mods that saw the post believed it should be actioned so this wasn't the action of one mod, even though I banned fluidrone and helped ban opisska as well.

Both wrote posts that were extremely insensitive. It doesn't matter if you're trying to make a joke that you think is funny if the audience themselves don't think it is. Even more so when the guy who died was not someone related to you in any way, shape or form. Heck, neither of these guys have probably had any kind of contact with TB outside TL and even on TL, doubt it's been anything significant either (sorry but quoting or responding to a post of his on here isn't). Either way, the bottom line is to be nice and respectful to everyone, including those who passed away.

Ok, perhaps I misinterpreted, but remember, 2 guys got tempbanned and I am speaking in favour of them, so it'll be easy to misinterpret a tone of voice. Yes, both posts were insensitive, but neither had harmful or malicious intentions. The most you can say is that the intention was to be mischievious, so to tempban them both would be a gross overreaction. But I think that TB had less meaning to me than to people more closely connected to the personality scene, and perhaps one of you met TB before and suchlike, and that obviously played a factor and so in deference whoever feels his death strongly you would most likeley defer to his desire to stronger punishment. I stand by my statements; I don't really see either posts as unwelcome behaviour, but I can respect it if you randomly draw the line there out of respect for the dead.


Also that thread was like something you would had seen 15 years ago.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-31 14:15:37
May 31 2018 14:14 GMT
#59804
On May 31 2018 21:57 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2018 04:24 BigFan wrote:
On May 30 2018 03:44 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On May 28 2018 08:23 Seeker wrote:
On May 28 2018 02:41 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Looks to me like a severe over-reaction in both cases, but then again both should have known that TL mods would be overly sensitive.

Oh really? Would you care to elaborate then? Why exactly do you think that was an overreaction and why exactly do you think the mods would be overly sensitive?

The overly hostile tone makes my point. If I were to respond to you in the exact same manner, I would be warned or banned by you.

there was nothing hostile about Seeker's post. He's obviously confused as to why you think it's an overreaction. All the mods that saw the post believed it should be actioned so this wasn't the action of one mod, even though I banned fluidrone and helped ban opisska as well.

Both wrote posts that were extremely insensitive. It doesn't matter if you're trying to make a joke that you think is funny if the audience themselves don't think it is. Even more so when the guy who died was not someone related to you in any way, shape or form. Heck, neither of these guys have probably had any kind of contact with TB outside TL and even on TL, doubt it's been anything significant either (sorry but quoting or responding to a post of his on here isn't). Either way, the bottom line is to be nice and respectful to everyone, including those who passed away.

Ok, perhaps I misinterpreted, but remember, 2 guys got tempbanned and I am speaking in favour of them, so it'll be easy to misinterpret a tone of voice. Yes, both posts were insensitive, but neither had harmful or malicious intentions. The most you can say is that the intention was to be mischievious, so to tempban them both would be a gross overreaction. But I think that TB had less meaning to me than to people more closely connected to the personality scene, and perhaps one of you met TB before and suchlike, and that obviously played a factor and so in deference whoever feels his death strongly you would most likeley defer to his desire to stronger punishment. I stand by my statements; I don't really see either posts as unwelcome behaviour, but I can respect it if you randomly draw the line there out of respect for the dead.


Also that thread was like something you would had seen 15 years ago.

There is a time and a place for everything. A thread announcing that TB had passed away should have nothing but condolences and memory related comments.

As for fluidrone's post, he PMed me saying that he had no ill intention nor was he trying to make a joke when he posted that. Which means that it was just a poor choice of words/poor timing on his part.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
May 31 2018 20:34 GMT
#59805
On May 31 2018 18:25 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2018 18:03 AbouSV wrote:
Wow, thanks for showing me the way to this thread, which is a perfect example of what I (and some others) was saying just before.

How is that an example of Nazi mods. If anything, it's an example of failure to moderate properly and let the "adults" be complete assholes. That's not to say I think ninazerg was wrong, but what a shitfest of a thread.


I always felt there was a chance he was serious. The user Purind had the exact same thought as I did. Just to be 100% sure, I tested it and was able to reproduce exactly what the OP had described. I don't think the comments made by TheFoReveRwaR were appropriate. If I were a moderator, I would've definitely warned him for calling someone a "douchebag troll" right off the bat.

A lot more stuff aroused my suspicion, but I said

"So, please, send me the saved game, if it happens to actually exist. If I'm making the argument that you're full of shit, then the worst thing that can happen is that I might learn something new, and then say "I apologize, I thought you were making this up because what you were saying was absolutely bonkers." which costs me nothing. I eagerly await the game files."


which is basically "I'm 100% willing to admit I'm wrong."

Up until the 27th post in the thread, it was about figuring out what exactly this user was trying to accomplish. After that, it turned into another user trying to make the thread about himself.

I really wanted to figure out what was going on, but after I requested the saved game, he asked to be nuked. I just have so many questions now.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
June 01 2018 10:07 GMT
#59806
On May 31 2018 18:25 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2018 18:03 AbouSV wrote:
Wow, thanks for showing me the way to this thread, which is a perfect example of what I (and some others) was saying just before.

How is that an example of Nazi mods. If anything, it's an example of failure to moderate properly and let the "adults" be complete assholes. That's not to say I think ninazerg was wrong, but what a shitfest of a thread.


I never said anything about nazi mod. My point was entirely related to the following of your post.


On June 01 2018 05:34 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2018 18:25 Acrofales wrote:
On May 31 2018 18:03 AbouSV wrote:
Wow, thanks for showing me the way to this thread, which is a perfect example of what I (and some others) was saying just before.

How is that an example of Nazi mods. If anything, it's an example of failure to moderate properly and let the "adults" be complete assholes. That's not to say I think ninazerg was wrong, but what a shitfest of a thread.


I always felt there was a chance he was serious. The user Purind had the exact same thought as I did. Just to be 100% sure, I tested it and was able to reproduce exactly what the OP had described. I don't think the comments made by TheFoReveRwaR were appropriate. If I were a moderator, I would've definitely warned him for calling someone a "douchebag troll" right off the bat.

A lot more stuff aroused my suspicion, but I said
Show nested quote +

"So, please, send me the saved game, if it happens to actually exist. If I'm making the argument that you're full of shit, then the worst thing that can happen is that I might learn something new, and then say "I apologize, I thought you were making this up because what you were saying was absolutely bonkers." which costs me nothing. I eagerly await the game files."


which is basically "I'm 100% willing to admit I'm wrong."

Up until the 27th post in the thread, it was about figuring out what exactly this user was trying to accomplish. After that, it turned into another user trying to make the thread about himself.

I really wanted to figure out what was going on, but after I requested the saved game, he asked to be nuked. I just have so many questions now.


This could have also been achievable with passive-aggressive half walls of text.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
June 01 2018 22:13 GMT
#59807
On May 31 2018 18:03 AbouSV wrote:
Wow, thanks for showing me the way to this thread, which is a perfect example of what I (and some others) was saying just before.


Pretty much every insular online forum gets taken over by "posting superstars" and their cheerleaders eventually, not surprising that it's happening to BW.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-02 13:03:14
June 02 2018 13:03 GMT
#59808
You know, I just realized (with this excellent thread: If Zerg were staggered in value not concept which I wholly recommend to get into before it gets closed) that "AtlasMech" is still active with his "AtlasOfMeCH" account as well as his "AtlasMeCHa" account. Does anyone know what other accounts he has/had?
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-03 13:22:03
June 03 2018 12:52 GMT
#59809
On May 30 2018 04:24 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2018 03:44 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On May 28 2018 08:23 Seeker wrote:
On May 28 2018 02:41 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Looks to me like a severe over-reaction in both cases, but then again both should have known that TL mods would be overly sensitive.

Oh really? Would you care to elaborate then? Why exactly do you think that was an overreaction and why exactly do you think the mods would be overly sensitive?

The overly hostile tone makes my point. If I were to respond to you in the exact same manner, I would be warned or banned by you.

there was nothing hostile about Seeker's post. He's obviously confused as to why you think it's an overreaction. All the mods that saw the post believed it should be actioned so this wasn't the action of one mod, even though I banned fluidrone and helped ban opisska as well.

Both wrote posts that were extremely insensitive. It doesn't matter if you're trying to make a joke that you think is funny if the audience themselves don't think it is. Even more so when the guy who died was not someone related to you in any way, shape or form. Heck, neither of these guys have probably had any kind of contact with TB outside TL and even on TL, doubt it's been anything significant either (sorry but quoting or responding to a post of his on here isn't). Either way, the bottom line is to be nice and respectful to everyone, including those who passed away.


My post might have been insensitive to a boxer-fred type of tl poster
or more generally any posters on team liquid that arguably gave totalbiscuit no choice but to leave it,
and that is possibly probably who it was aimed at..?

i guess i'm "fine" with the "only" temporary ban that resulted from it...

However i want to make it crystal clear that it was not a "joke"!

i solely reminded people that while celebrated right now, tb had been pushed out of tl quite a wile ago!

There was no ill intent towards tb in this post whatsoever,
.. one could even, say i was paying my respects to tb by doing such a post?

(not unlike oppisska seemingly did his due diligence in the matter .. don't you think mr john bain himself would like to have a joke or two in there?! to pay respect to how funny he could be!) .. i do ...)

Whatever you may think of the metaphor i used (a "banned forever" post typed in/for the ABL thread)
there was no other way to make it, no other place to make it, no other time to make it,

so i did it.

Again, that was a line, not a bid .. and certainly not a joke
"not enough rights"
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
June 03 2018 13:17 GMT
#59810
On May 31 2018 07:42 LegalLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2018 07:38 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On May 31 2018 00:26 evilfatsh1t wrote:
On May 30 2018 04:16 [DUF]MethodMan wrote:
On May 30 2018 04:04 AbouSV wrote:
This is just getting ridiculous actually.

I get that between stating your thoughts in an insulting way and in a neutral manner, the later is obviously preferred. But if you condemn stating abruptly a fact more than saying some bullshit, but with flowers, then moderation should indeed be re-evaluated. Otherwise, it could also be a solution to explicitly state that the idea is just to keep a group that is happy to circle jerk over their own ideas and that's it. But doing kinda one, and trying to pretend kinda the other one is simply hypocrite.
(I am obviously not talking about anything TB related, that's a different matter -that can also not be discussed anyway, but alright)


TL in a nutshell since SC2 hit. People get away with conspiracy theories, lies and outright idiocy while at the same time not willing to provide sources for their claims.

i concur with the above posts for sure. moderation seems to want all posts to smell like unicorns and rainbows. moderation guidelines have not aged in accordance with the userbase


If only the userbase's posting standards had aged with themselves... Criticize the moderation all you want for being biased, uneven, encouraging comformity, stifling etc, but I'm not sure I get the logic that being older should mean being given more latitude to be an asshole.

Yeah, it should be based on salary instead. The higher you’re income, the more of a jerk your allowed to be.

Sounds like gifting subscriptions on twit ch
"not enough rights"
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-03 13:19:57
June 03 2018 13:19 GMT
#59811
On May 31 2018 11:30 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2018 11:24 ninazerg wrote:
What was the deal with "Account431717"?

I asked him to private message me, and then he requested to be nuked, and all of his posts were eradicated.

He was very upset with how TL treated him when he made that thread. So he requested a perm because he felt that TL was too hostile and unwelcoming.

i was so upset and lost the first perma ban i got </3
feelsbadman

.. then again it could simply be an alt
.. you can never know?!
"not enough rights"
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
June 03 2018 20:21 GMT
#59812
sc-darkness was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2017-08-15 04:42:15 and had 671 posts.

Reason: Hey, buddy, you're posting like a cunt would post.

Work on that.


This dude posts like he's alone in a room having a conversation with the television.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
zlefin
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States7689 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-03 20:23:30
June 03 2018 20:22 GMT
#59813
On June 04 2018 05:21 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
sc-darkness was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2017-08-15 04:42:15 and had 671 posts.

Reason: Hey, buddy, you're posting like a cunt would post.

Work on that.


This dude posts like he's alone in a room having a conversation with the television.

no surprise he got a ban considering the amount of nonsense he's been causing for awhile now; such levels of nonsense usually end up with there bein ggrounds for a ban eventually.
Great read: http://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/ great book on democracy: http://press.princeton.edu/titles/10671.html zlefin is grumpier due to long term illness. Ignoring some users.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
June 03 2018 20:26 GMT
#59814
I lost interest in his future here when I pointed out it's actually a bad idea for Germany to just forget about the nazis and he ignored it.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
June 03 2018 20:47 GMT
#59815
Shouldn't that thread be renamed into something like "US politics megathread appendix A - weapons"?
How many pages has it been about the last mass shooting. Quite often I clic on it checking if it hasn't been the case, though -in a sense- it is hopefully just the same debate, not some news.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12014 Posts
June 03 2018 21:30 GMT
#59816
Don't worry, once the current stream of discussion ceases, it'll once again be forgotten until the next shooting happens.
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
June 04 2018 04:54 GMT
#59817
imo the thread has lost its purpose. you cant justify having the thread up just to post news of a shooting, but if you let people discuss gun control it turns into what the thread is now, a massive long regurgitation of the same arguments only for everyone to not come to a conclusion and regurgitate some more.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44352 Posts
June 04 2018 05:05 GMT
#59818
On June 04 2018 13:54 evilfatsh1t wrote:
imo the thread has lost its purpose. you cant justify having the thread up just to post news of a shooting, but if you let people discuss gun control it turns into what the thread is now, a massive long regurgitation of the same arguments only for everyone to not come to a conclusion and regurgitate some more.

what you say the thread is now was always the purpose, the title is a joke based on the observation that people only debate gun control when the blood of the latest dead children is still warm
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-04 11:24:46
June 04 2018 08:57 GMT
#59819
Looks like Finnish gifs won
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-04 13:19:07
June 04 2018 13:18 GMT
#59820
Why do you think the purpose of the thread, evilfatshit, is for everyone to come to a conclusion in the first place? Of course people aren't going to band together and agree on a unaminous message like some sort of committee. It's a place for discussion, not for legislating.
Prev 1 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 152
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox608
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
ViBE61
Mew2King55
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 28m
Online Event
9h 28m
FEL
14h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.