• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7900 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2592

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-16 00:49:43
September 16 2015 00:40 GMT
#51821
On September 16 2015 09:30 Probemicro wrote:
Show nested quote +
jaedong222 was just banned by JBright.

That account was created on 2015-09-14 16:41:37 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Advertising.


...pls don't be so trigger happy with ban

the website he posted (d-c.kr) is a legitimate page to download afreeca vods, people have shared that before



Just look at his posts. Of his 8 posts, 3 are monosyllabic all caps, the other 4 are advertising his torrent, and only the one you mentioned is kinda legit.
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-16 01:12:14
September 16 2015 00:54 GMT
#51822
On September 16 2015 09:40 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 09:30 Probemicro wrote:
jaedong222 was just banned by JBright.

That account was created on 2015-09-14 16:41:37 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Advertising.


...pls don't be so trigger happy with ban

the website he posted (d-c.kr) is a legitimate page to download afreeca vods, people have shared that before



Just look at his posts. Of his 8 posts, 3 are monosyllabic all caps, the other 4 are advertising his torrent, and only the one you mentioned is kinda legit.


"monosyllabic all caps"
you will sound like shit too if you go to a korean forum with subpar korean. maybe he could brush up on english but thats does not lead to a ban, at most a warning

"advertising his torrent"
If im not wrong that is not his torrent, it was created by TL users to share MSL vods. Where else is he gonna ask for seeds but here? maybe hes too spam happy but a warn would suffice considering the different forum etiquette here than korean forums

and then his ban is given for a legitimate post because the mod is ignorant of what that website actually is. woooww
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
September 16 2015 01:34 GMT
#51823
you should take it to website feedback. this thread is just for making fun of bans
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 16 2015 02:25 GMT
#51824
On September 16 2015 09:40 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 09:30 Probemicro wrote:
jaedong222 was just banned by JBright.

That account was created on 2015-09-14 16:41:37 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Advertising.


...pls don't be so trigger happy with ban

the website he posted (d-c.kr) is a legitimate page to download afreeca vods, people have shared that before



Just look at his posts. Of his 8 posts, 3 are monosyllabic all caps, the other 4 are advertising his torrent, and only the one you mentioned is kinda legit.

Gotta agree with probemicro here. He was pretty harmless overall and d-c.kr is a legit way to download afreeca vods, used it before myself. The torrent was also the MSL torrent that was started by TL. I think he was saying that it needs more seeders or something and showed his download screen at 0% (from what I recall).
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
September 16 2015 02:49 GMT
#51825
On September 16 2015 11:25 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2015 09:40 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On September 16 2015 09:30 Probemicro wrote:
jaedong222 was just banned by JBright.

That account was created on 2015-09-14 16:41:37 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Advertising.


...pls don't be so trigger happy with ban

the website he posted (d-c.kr) is a legitimate page to download afreeca vods, people have shared that before



Just look at his posts. Of his 8 posts, 3 are monosyllabic all caps, the other 4 are advertising his torrent, and only the one you mentioned is kinda legit.

Gotta agree with probemicro here. He was pretty harmless overall and d-c.kr is a legit way to download afreeca vods, used it before myself. The torrent was also the MSL torrent that was started by TL. I think he was saying that it needs more seeders or something and showed his download screen at 0% (from what I recall).


Oh I misread.

He did post it, got his thread closed and got told that it wasn't forum appropriate, and posted it again though. Either way website feedback not ABL stuff.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
September 17 2015 08:31 GMT
#51826
bTheBestScrewTheRest was just banned by lichter.

That account was created on 2015-09-03 08:53:27 and had 7 posts.

Reason: fluffy_pylon your weird blogs just aren't what they used to be.


BOO lichter, should have let him run amok some more.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
September 17 2015 17:09 GMT
#51827
On September 17 2015 16:55 ClaudeSc2 wrote:
Oh god, I threw up a little bit in my throat and then I saw it was First and not Flash. GG First, I'm sure you enjoyed having your @$$ torn up helping the A-teamers prepare for their SPL and individual league matches. It's actually very beneficial to have a person like First in your life. My first girlfriend was very submissive and accommodating to my needs/desires and I still miss her dearly.

User was temp banned for this post.

"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-17 20:56:32
September 17 2015 18:59 GMT
#51828
On September 18 2015 02:09 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 16:55 ClaudeSc2 wrote:
Oh god, I threw up a little bit in my throat and then I saw it was First and not Flash. GG First, I'm sure you enjoyed having your @$$ torn up helping the A-teamers prepare for their SPL and individual league matches. It's actually very beneficial to have a person like First in your life. My first girlfriend was very submissive and accommodating to my needs/desires and I still miss her dearly.

User was temp banned for this post.


I wonder if he legitimately expected high fives for this post assuming it is the truth, or if he actually was joking and he just has a really poor sense of humor.

On September 18 2015 04:04 EGoGsPrimeRC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2015 06:24 GGzerG wrote:
I am looking to clarify if someone maphack, I thought I remembered seeing the name EGoGsPrimeRC reported on here before, I searched through 30 pages but didn't see anything. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry this isn't really a report it is more or less trying to keep my clans legitimacy in tact. GL HF & thanks to everyone who puts in the time to keep updating this, a friend of mine is working on something more in depth to help solve the issue this thread has of not really being organized.

Fighting!


Maybe you should ask me you dumb c***t. I've never hacked in my 17 year adventure with Starcraft and that accuse is a massive disgrace. But you wouldn't even understand cause you just a duff, spoiled kid. You'r clan is full of dodgy twats, and you are idiot yourself. You kick ppl out the clan for beating you on ladder hahahaha You little c**ksucker, your just wasting oxygen...
P.S - Never speak about me again dumb s**tface!

User was banned for this post.

I love the self censorship here as well.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
September 17 2015 21:49 GMT
#51829
I'll never understand how people can get mad at hacking accusations.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 17 2015 21:57 GMT
#51830
On September 18 2015 06:49 OtherWorld wrote:
I'll never understand how people can get mad at hacking accusations.

I can see it if you were legitimately just better than the other person, but if your only post is as a dick trying to "defend yourself" that is a different story
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
September 17 2015 22:08 GMT
#51831
On September 18 2015 06:57 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 06:49 OtherWorld wrote:
I'll never understand how people can get mad at hacking accusations.

I can see it if you were legitimately just better than the other person, but if your only post is as a dick trying to "defend yourself" that is a different story

Yeah but I mean since you most likely won't be banned by Blizz for hacking, there's no reason to be aggressive, no matter if you're actually hacking or not. But well I guess some people have a pride and honor that is too easily stung.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
September 17 2015 23:57 GMT
#51832
On September 18 2015 04:04 EGoGsPrimeRC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2015 06:24 GGzerG wrote:
I am looking to clarify if someone maphack, I thought I remembered seeing the name EGoGsPrimeRC reported on here before, I searched through 30 pages but didn't see anything. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry this isn't really a report it is more or less trying to keep my clans legitimacy in tact. GL HF & thanks to everyone who puts in the time to keep updating this, a friend of mine is working on something more in depth to help solve the issue this thread has of not really being organized.

Fighting!


Maybe you should ask me you dumb c***t. I've never hacked in my 17 year adventure with Starcraft and that accuse is a massive disgrace. But you wouldn't even understand cause you just a duff, spoiled kid. You'r clan is full of dodgy twats, and you are idiot yourself. You kick ppl out the clan for beating you on ladder hahahaha You little c**ksucker, your just wasting oxygen...
P.S - Never speak about me again dumb s**tface!

User was banned for this post.

I am a translator. I translate things. This is my job. This has been translated

Excuse me kind sir, but perhaps you should ask me personally rather than spouting off baseless accusations that could end up negatively affecting my reputation. I have played StarCraft for 17 years now, and I can assure you that I am not a hacker. Pardon my rudeness here but I do believe that you implying such a thing feels like a massive disgrace. I feel that you and I don't quite see eye to eye on this because we have differing opinions. If I may input some opinion of my own, your clan is rather filled with suspicious people and feel that this should be looked into. Perhaps you yourself are also guilty of disappointing activity as well? I seem to recall that you removed people from your clan just because you were defeated previously on ladder. Excuse me a moment while I chuckle to myself at such childish foolishness. I am not sure if this is accurate but I do believe that you are someone who gives fellatio to males. I just hope that you don't go about wasting precious oxygen while doing such deeds.
P.S. - I would appreciate it if you did not speak to me again about this until your intelligence quotient rises to a certain degree. Thank you very much for your time and please get rid of the excrement on your face before we ever speak again. And honestly, if you have a fucking problem with that, then you can just go fucking fuck yourself with your tiny 4 inch cock as you auto-erotically asphyxiate yourself with my big black 12 inch cock.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 18 2015 00:01 GMT
#51833
On September 18 2015 08:57 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 04:04 EGoGsPrimeRC wrote:
On February 28 2015 06:24 GGzerG wrote:
I am looking to clarify if someone maphack, I thought I remembered seeing the name EGoGsPrimeRC reported on here before, I searched through 30 pages but didn't see anything. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry this isn't really a report it is more or less trying to keep my clans legitimacy in tact. GL HF & thanks to everyone who puts in the time to keep updating this, a friend of mine is working on something more in depth to help solve the issue this thread has of not really being organized.

Fighting!


Maybe you should ask me you dumb c***t. I've never hacked in my 17 year adventure with Starcraft and that accuse is a massive disgrace. But you wouldn't even understand cause you just a duff, spoiled kid. You'r clan is full of dodgy twats, and you are idiot yourself. You kick ppl out the clan for beating you on ladder hahahaha You little c**ksucker, your just wasting oxygen...
P.S - Never speak about me again dumb s**tface!

User was banned for this post.

I am a translator. I translate things. This is my job. This has been translated

Excuse me kind sir, but perhaps you should ask me personally rather than spouting off baseless accusations that could end up negatively affecting my reputation. I have played StarCraft for 17 years now, and I can assure you that I am not a hacker. Pardon my rudeness here but I do believe that you implying such a thing feels like a massive disgrace. I feel that you and I don't quite see eye to eye on this because we have differing opinions. If I may input some opinion of my own, your clan is rather filled with suspicious people and feel that this should be looked into. Perhaps you yourself are also guilty of disappointing activity as well? I seem to recall that you removed people from your clan just because you were defeated previously on ladder. Excuse me a moment while I chuckle to myself at such childish foolishness. I am not sure if this is accurate but I do believe that you are someone who gives fellatio to males. I just hope that you don't go about wasting precious oxygen while doing such deeds.
P.S. - I would appreciate it if you did not speak to me again about this until your intelligence quotient rises to a certain degree. Thank you very much for your time and please get rid of the excrement on your face before we ever speak again. And honestly, if you have a fucking problem with that, then you can just go fucking fuck yourself with your tiny 4 inch cock as you auto-erotically asphyxiate yourself with my big black 12 inch cock.

I believe this is an all too accurate interpretation. I would like to hear James Earl Jones read this.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-18 00:56:15
September 18 2015 00:43 GMT
#51834
On September 18 2015 08:57 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 04:04 EGoGsPrimeRC wrote:
On February 28 2015 06:24 GGzerG wrote:
I am looking to clarify if someone maphack, I thought I remembered seeing the name EGoGsPrimeRC reported on here before, I searched through 30 pages but didn't see anything. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry this isn't really a report it is more or less trying to keep my clans legitimacy in tact. GL HF & thanks to everyone who puts in the time to keep updating this, a friend of mine is working on something more in depth to help solve the issue this thread has of not really being organized.

Fighting!


Maybe you should ask me you dumb c***t. I've never hacked in my 17 year adventure with Starcraft and that accuse is a massive disgrace. But you wouldn't even understand cause you just a duff, spoiled kid. You'r clan is full of dodgy twats, and you are idiot yourself. You kick ppl out the clan for beating you on ladder hahahaha You little c**ksucker, your just wasting oxygen...
P.S - Never speak about me again dumb s**tface!

User was banned for this post.

I am a translator. I translate things. This is my job. This has been translated

Excuse me kind sir, but perhaps you should ask me personally rather than spouting off baseless accusations that could end up negatively affecting my reputation. I have played StarCraft for 17 years now, and I can assure you that I am not a hacker. Pardon my rudeness here but I do believe that you implying such a thing feels like a massive disgrace. I feel that you and I don't quite see eye to eye on this because we have differing opinions. If I may input some opinion of my own, your clan is rather filled with suspicious people and feel that this should be looked into. Perhaps you yourself are also guilty of disappointing activity as well? I seem to recall that you removed people from your clan just because you were defeated previously on ladder. Excuse me a moment while I chuckle to myself at such childish foolishness. I am not sure if this is accurate but I do believe that you are someone who gives fellatio to males. I just hope that you don't go about wasting precious oxygen while doing such deeds.
P.S. - I would appreciate it if you did not speak to me again about this until your intelligence quotient rises to a certain degree. Thank you very much for your time and please get rid of the excrement on your face before we ever speak again. And honestly, if you have a fucking problem with that, then you can just go fucking fuck yourself with your tiny 4 inch cock as you auto-erotically asphyxiate yourself with my big black 12 inch cock.


alternatively you could read the line "duff spoiled kid" as child alchoholic (since duff is a beer in the Simpsons). or you could interpret it as someone who's watched way too many hilary duff movies.


[image loading]
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-18 14:10:07
September 18 2015 14:08 GMT
#51835
On September 18 2015 09:43 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 08:57 Seeker wrote:
On September 18 2015 04:04 EGoGsPrimeRC wrote:
On February 28 2015 06:24 GGzerG wrote:
I am looking to clarify if someone maphack, I thought I remembered seeing the name EGoGsPrimeRC reported on here before, I searched through 30 pages but didn't see anything. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry this isn't really a report it is more or less trying to keep my clans legitimacy in tact. GL HF & thanks to everyone who puts in the time to keep updating this, a friend of mine is working on something more in depth to help solve the issue this thread has of not really being organized.

Fighting!


Maybe you should ask me you dumb c***t. I've never hacked in my 17 year adventure with Starcraft and that accuse is a massive disgrace. But you wouldn't even understand cause you just a duff, spoiled kid. You'r clan is full of dodgy twats, and you are idiot yourself. You kick ppl out the clan for beating you on ladder hahahaha You little c**ksucker, your just wasting oxygen...
P.S - Never speak about me again dumb s**tface!

User was banned for this post.

I am a translator. I translate things. This is my job. This has been translated

Excuse me kind sir, but perhaps you should ask me personally rather than spouting off baseless accusations that could end up negatively affecting my reputation. I have played StarCraft for 17 years now, and I can assure you that I am not a hacker. Pardon my rudeness here but I do believe that you implying such a thing feels like a massive disgrace. I feel that you and I don't quite see eye to eye on this because we have differing opinions. If I may input some opinion of my own, your clan is rather filled with suspicious people and feel that this should be looked into. Perhaps you yourself are also guilty of disappointing activity as well? I seem to recall that you removed people from your clan just because you were defeated previously on ladder. Excuse me a moment while I chuckle to myself at such childish foolishness. I am not sure if this is accurate but I do believe that you are someone who gives fellatio to males. I just hope that you don't go about wasting precious oxygen while doing such deeds.
P.S. - I would appreciate it if you did not speak to me again about this until your intelligence quotient rises to a certain degree. Thank you very much for your time and please get rid of the excrement on your face before we ever speak again. And honestly, if you have a fucking problem with that, then you can just go fucking fuck yourself with your tiny 4 inch cock as you auto-erotically asphyxiate yourself with my big black 12 inch cock.


alternatively you could read the line "duff spoiled kid" as child alchoholic (since duff is a beer in the Simpsons). or you could interpret it as someone who's watched way too many hilary duff movies.


[image loading]


Duff's not just in the simpsons It's real

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And it's bad lol.

I was waiting for the end of Seeker's translation. Was not disapointed. It's like a Chill cast.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
September 18 2015 15:19 GMT
#51836
On September 18 2015 09:43 whatisthisasheep wrote:
Muslims make Scientologists look reasonable

I like the part where the audience blasts carly


User was temp banned for this post.


He's been an obvious troll for a while, finally gets the boot
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
September 18 2015 15:51 GMT
#51837
See ya in a bit, sheep boy.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
September 18 2015 16:05 GMT
#51838
On September 19 2015 00:51 farvacola wrote:
See ya in a bit, sheep boy.

Who is going to ask stupid questions now, at least he takes that thread literally.


On September 18 2015 23:08 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 09:43 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On September 18 2015 08:57 Seeker wrote:
On September 18 2015 04:04 EGoGsPrimeRC wrote:
On February 28 2015 06:24 GGzerG wrote:
I am looking to clarify if someone maphack, I thought I remembered seeing the name EGoGsPrimeRC reported on here before, I searched through 30 pages but didn't see anything. Anyone have any ideas? Sorry this isn't really a report it is more or less trying to keep my clans legitimacy in tact. GL HF & thanks to everyone who puts in the time to keep updating this, a friend of mine is working on something more in depth to help solve the issue this thread has of not really being organized.

Fighting!


Maybe you should ask me you dumb c***t. I've never hacked in my 17 year adventure with Starcraft and that accuse is a massive disgrace. But you wouldn't even understand cause you just a duff, spoiled kid. You'r clan is full of dodgy twats, and you are idiot yourself. You kick ppl out the clan for beating you on ladder hahahaha You little c**ksucker, your just wasting oxygen...
P.S - Never speak about me again dumb s**tface!

User was banned for this post.

I am a translator. I translate things. This is my job. This has been translated

Excuse me kind sir, but perhaps you should ask me personally rather than spouting off baseless accusations that could end up negatively affecting my reputation. I have played StarCraft for 17 years now, and I can assure you that I am not a hacker. Pardon my rudeness here but I do believe that you implying such a thing feels like a massive disgrace. I feel that you and I don't quite see eye to eye on this because we have differing opinions. If I may input some opinion of my own, your clan is rather filled with suspicious people and feel that this should be looked into. Perhaps you yourself are also guilty of disappointing activity as well? I seem to recall that you removed people from your clan just because you were defeated previously on ladder. Excuse me a moment while I chuckle to myself at such childish foolishness. I am not sure if this is accurate but I do believe that you are someone who gives fellatio to males. I just hope that you don't go about wasting precious oxygen while doing such deeds.
P.S. - I would appreciate it if you did not speak to me again about this until your intelligence quotient rises to a certain degree. Thank you very much for your time and please get rid of the excrement on your face before we ever speak again. And honestly, if you have a fucking problem with that, then you can just go fucking fuck yourself with your tiny 4 inch cock as you auto-erotically asphyxiate yourself with my big black 12 inch cock.


alternatively you could read the line "duff spoiled kid" as child alchoholic (since duff is a beer in the Simpsons). or you could interpret it as someone who's watched way too many hilary duff movies.


[image loading]


Duff's not just in the simpsons It's real

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And it's bad lol.

I was waiting for the end of Seeker's translation. Was not disapointed. It's like a Chill cast.

I thought Matt Groening was against a Duff Beer, at least initially because he felt it would encourage underage drinking, looks like he may have lost a court battle over it though, or there was some legal shinanigans.


http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/duff-beer-battle-in-germany-resolved-in-favor-of-duff-beer-a-871439.html
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
September 18 2015 16:26 GMT
#51839
Awww

#freesheep!!!

And of course,

#freesixstrings
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-18 20:13:23
September 18 2015 20:12 GMT
#51840
Seems like a few of the recent trolls got their start in the NFL thread. And they are Patriots fans too. Maybe the same person?
Prev 1 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 60
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
olofmeister879
FrodaN851
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0214
Livibee186
ToD89
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur659
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.