• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7881 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2187

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 14:12:51
January 30 2014 14:12 GMT
#43721
On January 30 2014 20:19 dravernor wrote:
Hahahaha firebolt you're so full of shit. Bet zealously would have just warned the advertiser. Is there no other way to stop advertising? Like make it a requirement that you can't make a thread or blog for the first week of your sign up and you can't make a first post without quoting someone?

10 commandments...?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 14:29:52
January 30 2014 14:29 GMT
#43722
if your making an account to advertise your first post has to be here

e: oh man i just noticed that got bumped recently and the templar was there to laugh
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 14:33:05
January 30 2014 14:32 GMT
#43723
On January 30 2014 23:29 ComaDose wrote:
if your making an account to advertise your first post has to be here

e: oh man i just noticed that got bumped recently and the templar was there to laugh

I'm everywhere
except liquidhearth, and dota and lol forums, and I'm not always in brood war forums. And I have no access to the staff forums.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 04:10:16
January 30 2014 15:10 GMT
#43724
On January 30 2014 23:29 ComaDose wrote:
if your making an account to advertise your first post has to be here

e: oh man i just noticed that got bumped recently and the templar was there to laugh

I forgot about that. Didn't think it was mandatory to post there first. I don't remember posting there on this account tbh.

Edit: I actually didn't click that link, I assumed it was the ten commandments thread. That'll teach me.
<3
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 30 2014 15:14 GMT
#43725
It isn't mandatory, it's just suggested.
Moderator
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 30 2014 16:23 GMT
#43726
On January 31 2014 00:10 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 23:29 ComaDose wrote:
if your making an account to advertise your first post has to be here

e: oh man i just noticed that got bumped recently and the templar was there to laugh

I forgot about that. Didn't think it was mandatory to post there first. I don't remember posting there on this account tbh.

you dont have to post there first unless you made your account to advertise.
like someone there said its like a bug zapper for bad accounts.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
January 30 2014 20:37 GMT
#43727
On January 31 2014 01:23 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 00:10 dravernor wrote:
On January 30 2014 23:29 ComaDose wrote:
if your making an account to advertise your first post has to be here

e: oh man i just noticed that got bumped recently and the templar was there to laugh

I forgot about that. Didn't think it was mandatory to post there first. I don't remember posting there on this account tbh.

you dont have to post there first unless you made your account to advertise.
like someone there said its like a bug zapper for bad accounts.


think the 10 commandments thread gets more advertisers than that one. but yeah that thread is awesome
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 31 2014 18:30 GMT
#43728
KUNGJAH was just temp banned for 2 days by Firebolt145.

That account was created on 2014-01-29 14:25:02 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Look, people here aren't out to get you or troll you or insult you. They don't see a new poster and think 'let's fuck with him.' If people on TL did, firstly, we wouldn't have a long history of being a quality forum for both Starcraft and Dota, and secondly, we'd ban them. Their first comments to you were out of desire to help you.

Yet instead of listening to their feedback and trying to be constructive with it, you responded with the following:
ok you dont play in ranked yet you talk about how it works..... you obviously have no clue how it even works so why are you even here talking about this issue

this forum is kinda semi retarded aswell though with people thinking they are something the higher their post count is. most people who post here are low players in both sc and dota yet they want to tell everyone how the game is played

you have 900 posts you must be so good at this game!!!

Why was any of this necessary? It is because of this that people start to think you're a troll.

The fact that you posted the second and third message despite both an unofficial and an official warning means I have no choice but to take further action against you.

Please take these two days to relax a bit and clear your head. Learn a bit more about how we communicate here on TL, and perhaps you might find your stay more enjoyable when you come back.

such diligence trying to reform them. poor guy so but hurt.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 31 2014 21:24 GMT
#43729
On February 01 2014 03:30 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
KUNGJAH was just temp banned for 2 days by Firebolt145.

That account was created on 2014-01-29 14:25:02 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Look, people here aren't out to get you or troll you or insult you. They don't see a new poster and think 'let's fuck with him.' If people on TL did, firstly, we wouldn't have a long history of being a quality forum for both Starcraft and Dota, and secondly, we'd ban them. Their first comments to you were out of desire to help you.

Yet instead of listening to their feedback and trying to be constructive with it, you responded with the following:
ok you dont play in ranked yet you talk about how it works..... you obviously have no clue how it even works so why are you even here talking about this issue

this forum is kinda semi retarded aswell though with people thinking they are something the higher their post count is. most people who post here are low players in both sc and dota yet they want to tell everyone how the game is played

you have 900 posts you must be so good at this game!!!

Why was any of this necessary? It is because of this that people start to think you're a troll.

The fact that you posted the second and third message despite both an unofficial and an official warning means I have no choice but to take further action against you.

Please take these two days to relax a bit and clear your head. Learn a bit more about how we communicate here on TL, and perhaps you might find your stay more enjoyable when you come back.

such diligence trying to reform them. poor guy so but hurt.

quite the essay lol. Biggest reason I think I've read but not bad at all.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
February 01 2014 01:15 GMT
#43730
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.

God my moderation history of late has been terrible, I must reform if I am ever to become a banling and make my son proud of me
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-01 01:16:54
February 01 2014 01:16 GMT
#43731
On February 01 2014 10:15 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.

God my moderation history of late has been terrible, I must reform if I am ever to become a banling and make my son proud of me

family members are important yo
I'm subtly trying to teach my younger brother how to live report so I don't have to in 5-6 years
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
February 01 2014 01:28 GMT
#43732
I would love to LR more tbh, it's just so damn hard without a second working monitor! Plus if I do anything I like to commit to it properly, and atm I get called away to do so much other stuff that I'd be dropping in and out of LRs all the time which would be annoying I reckon :p
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-01 02:42:33
February 01 2014 02:42 GMT
#43733
Do it on your phone you noob

that is the way of the true lr bonjwa
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
February 01 2014 03:04 GMT
#43734
My phone is fucked, the screen is unusable lol I just really use it as an MP3 player. Next paycheck, prepare for some sick Lrage though
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 01 2014 03:32 GMT
#43735
On February 01 2014 11:42 lichter wrote:
Do it on your phone you noob

that is the way of the true lr bonjwa

can't type on my phone so I use a mac instead, next best thing
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 01 2014 03:37 GMT
#43736
On February 01 2014 12:04 Wombat_NI wrote:
My phone is fucked, the screen is unusable lol I just really use it as an MP3 player. Next paycheck, prepare for some sick Lrage though

excuses! You just lack and need passion!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
February 01 2014 20:47 GMT
#43737
The Savage was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2014-01-18 02:15:28 and had 6 posts.

Reason: Either PBU or bad poster or maybe even worse.
JD?

I automatically read "JD" as "Jae Dong" which gave me the idea that it would be worse to be Jae Dong than a PBU

+ Show Spoiler [ASUS ROG] +
Maybe he was upset after his ASUS ROG performance.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 01 2014 20:54 GMT
#43738
If I accidentally banned Jaedong I would probably commit ritual suicide.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 01 2014 21:08 GMT
#43739
No worries there, Kbabs
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 01 2014 23:07 GMT
#43740
The PBU left out "Nation" on the end of that username, if that will help remind anyone who it likely is.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Prev 1 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1548
WardiTV879
OGKoka 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 244
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8257
Bisu 2180
Jaedong 1439
Shuttle 1406
Horang2 756
BeSt 514
EffOrt 466
Larva 415
actioN 309
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Mind 157
Zeus 104
910 103
Barracks 79
Snow 70
Mong 68
Sea.KH 60
hero 52
sorry 39
Shinee 37
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
soO 27
Killer 25
JYJ 24
Free 23
Yoon 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 19
Shine 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
qojqva2279
Dendi989
febbydoto40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2051
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko453
Other Games
singsing2844
olofmeister1146
hiko1009
B2W.Neo755
Livibee490
crisheroes342
XBOCT283
Hui .228
Pyrionflax212
XaKoH 211
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE55
TKL 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2566
• Jankos2308
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 3m
Replay Cast
9h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.