• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:58
CEST 09:58
KST 16:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8405 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2186

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
January 30 2014 04:13 GMT
#43701
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


Just keep up the good behaviour and I'm sure it'll come your way one of these days
<3
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 30 2014 04:17 GMT
#43702
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


Step 1: Become a writer

Step 2: Write

Step 3: Threaten to quit

Step 4: Mod ezpz
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 30 2014 04:18 GMT
#43703
On January 30 2014 13:17 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


Step 1: Become a writer

Step 2: Write

Step 3: Threaten to quit

Step 4: Mod ezpz

haha, you haven't seen my writing. That wouldn't work
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 30 2014 04:35 GMT
#43704
On January 30 2014 13:17 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


Step 1: Become a writer

Step 2: Write

Step 3: Threaten to quit

Step 4: Mod ezpz

Make sure to do this is in a Zealous fashion.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 05:23:59
January 30 2014 05:23 GMT
#43705
On January 30 2014 13:35 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:17 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


Step 1: Become a writer

Step 2: Write

Step 3: Threaten to quit

Step 4: Mod ezpz

Make sure to do this is in a Zealous fashion.


Go forth and Seeker the Angel of Wax, Zealously and with fortitude, young one.

EDIT: I'll be kollin to make sure that's followed through.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 30 2014 05:26 GMT
#43706
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.

I would say that was a big reason although I'm sure it's all done internally anyways so I wouldn't worry.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 30 2014 05:33 GMT
#43707
On January 30 2014 14:23 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:35 Seeker wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:17 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


Step 1: Become a writer

Step 2: Write

Step 3: Threaten to quit

Step 4: Mod ezpz

Make sure to do this is in a Zealous fashion.


Go forth and Seeker the Angel of Wax, Zealously and with fortitude, young one.

EDIT: I'll be kollin to make sure that's followed through.

Seeker the Angel of Wax makes no sense...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 30 2014 05:52 GMT
#43708
On January 30 2014 14:33 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 14:23 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:35 Seeker wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:17 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


Step 1: Become a writer

Step 2: Write

Step 3: Threaten to quit

Step 4: Mod ezpz

Make sure to do this is in a Zealous fashion.


Go forth and Seeker the Angel of Wax, Zealously and with fortitude, young one.

EDIT: I'll be kollin to make sure that's followed through.

Seeker the Angel of Wax makes no sense...


"go forth and seek the angel of wax"

lichter unpunnable.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
January 30 2014 06:37 GMT
#43709
On January 30 2014 14:52 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 14:33 Seeker wrote:
On January 30 2014 14:23 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:35 Seeker wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:17 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


Step 1: Become a writer

Step 2: Write

Step 3: Threaten to quit

Step 4: Mod ezpz

Make sure to do this is in a Zealous fashion.


Go forth and Seeker the Angel of Wax, Zealously and with fortitude, young one.

EDIT: I'll be kollin to make sure that's followed through.

Seeker the Angel of Wax makes no sense...


"go forth and seek the angel of wax"

lichter unpunnable.


arent we getting off topic here? jk jk.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 06:41:44
January 30 2014 06:41 GMT
#43710
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


at least you didnt go crazy and screw up your report stats for life like I did.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 30 2014 09:35 GMT
#43711
On January 30 2014 15:41 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.


at least you didnt go crazy and screw up your report stats for life like I did.


With the Paralyze thread i think i got my 63% of "none" to at least 70% so i feel you :p
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 10:23:56
January 30 2014 10:23 GMT
#43712
I'm curious as to how Firebolt145 knew the account Doto was an advertising one without any posts? Doto was a good name really surprised it wasn't taken given all the slang around such a popular game.
<3
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 30 2014 10:31 GMT
#43713
Seeing into the future is part of the standard moderator skill set.
Moderator
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 10:37:36
January 30 2014 10:37 GMT
#43714
Haha such bullshit. Doto was a PBU and firebolt typed in a wrong report reason.
Nice try to save it though

His previous account was banned for advertising though, so he was kinda right
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 30 2014 10:41 GMT
#43715
His previous account was banned only moments before he created the new one, which was obviously going to be used for advertising again. I stand by my actions!
Moderator
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
January 30 2014 11:04 GMT
#43716
I believe you man
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 30 2014 11:15 GMT
#43717
Nice ban reason on that "User will be warned" post Kadaver
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
January 30 2014 11:19 GMT
#43718
Hahahaha firebolt you're so full of shit. Bet zealously would have just warned the advertiser. Is there no other way to stop advertising? Like make it a requirement that you can't make a thread or blog for the first week of your sign up and you can't make a first post without quoting someone?
<3
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
January 30 2014 12:37 GMT
#43719
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.

I thought the same at the start. Then I realized my report stats are bad and contributing to stuff is hard.

Shit posting is way easier :3
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 13:02:18
January 30 2014 13:02 GMT
#43720
On January 30 2014 21:37 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 12:56 The_Templar wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote:
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote:
^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :|


Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p

yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again.

It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site.

I thought the same at the start. Then I realized my report stats are bad and contributing to stuff is hard.

Shit posting is way easier :3


Yeah Tried to LR one time and shit that was hard. I really support writer and TL moderator because it doesn't seem that hard to do but in fact it is...
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Prev 1 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 39
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos984
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 2m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.