On January 29 2014 07:53 Cokefreak wrote:
Requesting a 2-day temp ban for the glory of my all CJ FPL
User was temp banned for this post.
Requesting a 2-day temp ban for the glory of my all CJ FPL
User was temp banned for this post.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here. Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue. Keep it civil. NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/ | ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 28 2014 23:10 GMT
#43681
On January 29 2014 07:53 Cokefreak wrote: Requesting a 2-day temp ban for the glory of my all CJ FPL User was temp banned for this post. | ||
|
SilentchiLL
Germany1405 Posts
January 28 2014 23:12 GMT
#43682
On January 29 2014 07:53 Cokefreak wrote: Requesting a 2-day temp ban for the glory of my all CJ FPL User was temp banned for this post. ... I expected SO MUCH MORE when I read this Cokefreak was just temp banned for 2 days by Shellshock. That account was created on 2011-06-05 05:53:54 and had 7354 posts. Reason: I got you Goddamnit... | ||
|
blubbdavid
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 28 2014 23:13 GMT
#43683
On January 29 2014 08:08 Firebolt145 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 29 2014 08:04 blubbdavid wrote: Are reports counted as successful even if one reports after the ban has already been dished out? We non-actioned it. ![]() Thank you. TL mods are the best. | ||
|
cLAN.Anax
United States2847 Posts
January 28 2014 23:51 GMT
#43684
On January 29 2014 08:04 blubbdavid wrote: Are reports counted as successful even if one reports after the ban has already been dished out? Call it "pre-emptive banning," if you figure they'll be report-worthy again. ![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
January 28 2014 23:56 GMT
#43685
On January 29 2014 08:12 SilentchiLL wrote: Show nested quote + On January 29 2014 07:53 Cokefreak wrote: Requesting a 2-day temp ban for the glory of my all CJ FPL User was temp banned for this post. ... I expected SO MUCH MORE when I read this Show nested quote + Cokefreak was just temp banned for 2 days by Shellshock. That account was created on 2011-06-05 05:53:54 and had 7354 posts. Reason: I got you Goddamnit... didn't get it for a second | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
January 29 2014 02:49 GMT
#43686
donkeykong was just temp banned for 2 days by MoonBear. That account was created on 2010-07-16 10:30:16 and had 17 posts. Reason:
Pretty legendary. This guy went off the rails on CosmicSpiral. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=442016¤tpage=46#908 | ||
|
SilentchiLL
Germany1405 Posts
January 29 2014 03:13 GMT
#43687
Has any mod checked for that yet? | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 29 2014 03:15 GMT
#43688
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46489 Posts
January 29 2014 03:46 GMT
#43689
On January 29 2014 11:49 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + donkeykong was just temp banned for 2 days by MoonBear. That account was created on 2010-07-16 10:30:16 and had 17 posts. Reason:
Pretty legendary. This guy went off the rails on CosmicSpiral. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=442016¤tpage=46#908 Looks like donkeykong went... ... ... ... + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 29 2014 06:26 GMT
#43690
On January 29 2014 12:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On January 29 2014 11:49 Darkhoarse wrote: donkeykong was just temp banned for 2 days by MoonBear. That account was created on 2010-07-16 10:30:16 and had 17 posts. Reason:
Pretty legendary. This guy went off the rails on CosmicSpiral. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=442016¤tpage=46#908 Looks like donkeykong went... ... ... ... + Show Spoiler + Nope. He just made an ass out of himself. | ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
January 29 2014 07:10 GMT
#43691
On January 29 2014 12:15 lichter wrote: Mods need to be less amiable and more salty in their ban reasons Well, if you really want me back that badly... | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 29 2014 07:34 GMT
#43692
On January 29 2014 16:10 EvilTeletubby wrote: Show nested quote + On January 29 2014 12:15 lichter wrote: Mods need to be less amiable and more salty in their ban reasons Well, if you really want me back that badly... except you plz x( | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
January 29 2014 10:08 GMT
#43693
On January 29 2014 16:34 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On January 29 2014 16:10 EvilTeletubby wrote: On January 29 2014 12:15 lichter wrote: Mods need to be less amiable and more salty in their ban reasons Well, if you really want me back that badly... except you plz x( so salty. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
January 29 2014 16:16 GMT
#43694
On January 29 2014 16:34 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On January 29 2014 16:10 EvilTeletubby wrote: On January 29 2014 12:15 lichter wrote: Mods need to be less amiable and more salty in their ban reasons Well, if you really want me back that badly... except you plz x( talk about backfiring lol | ||
|
TheFish7
United States2824 Posts
January 30 2014 03:06 GMT
#43695
![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
January 30 2014 03:10 GMT
#43696
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
January 30 2014 03:20 GMT
#43697
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote: ^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :| lolpls, you know how low your chances are? lower than mine, and I wouldn't take the job if I was offered anyway. | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 30 2014 03:55 GMT
#43698
On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote: ^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :| Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
January 30 2014 03:56 GMT
#43699
On January 30 2014 12:55 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 12:10 The_Templar wrote: ^I was hoping that I could be one of the new mods, but there's a reason I'm not I guess :| Although your report stats are excellent (such a boyscout lol) your... moderation history kinda excludes you from that possibility, at least in the near future :p yeah I was really stupid. thanks for reminding me. again. It's even worse because I set a goal a few months after joining to eventually become a moderator on this site. | ||
|
ComaDose
Canada10357 Posts
January 30 2014 04:05 GMT
#43700
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Stork BeSt Mini EffOrt actioN Horang2 Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2523 hiko886 Beastyqt406 ceh9379 Livibee334 XBOCT270 Hui .223 XaKoH Trikslyr44 Chillindude25 QueenE15 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|